Drunk Wife Cheating

Story Info
Work friends share her at the Christmas party.
1.9k words
3.84
602k
117
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold40
cuckold40
13 Followers

My name is Tom and I am an Australian guy. And just had to tell you all about the best sexual experience I ever had.

I spent a couple of years living and working in London, sharing a 3 bed apartment with my best friend Jamie and his black friend Mick.

I and Jamie worked together in the same department in a large company, working with several women of all age groups and had a great time working and flirting with the women there same of whom were married.

We'd spend time with them after work in the pub on a Friday night and because we were the only men in the department we would always flirt that little bit more with them once we'd all had a few beers, they certainly seemed to enjoy the attention they got.

Anyway lets bring you to the night in question, it was the departments Christmas party, set in some trendy restaurant in London not to far from where we lived.

The night started slowly but after the meal, and several drinks later everybody was up dancing away on the dance floor. Jamie was dancing slowly with a married woman from the office called Terri. They seemed to be dancing very close and Terri seemed to be enjoying the attention Jamie was showing her. Now Terri is an attractive lady in her 30s married for about 10 years, slightly chubby but all in the right places, big tits about a 36d and a sexy mature butt. Anyway once the song had finished they came back to the table and Terri looked a little flushed, and headed straight for the toilets, I asked Jamie what happened up there on the dance floor and he just said he'd just had a little fill, and told me to dance with her next and try my luck, so once she returned I grabbed her arm and took her to the dance floor, we danced to a slow song and she was certainly getting turned on as she kept squeezing my butt so I kept rubbing my hands over hers and holding her very close to me so as I could see down her blouse and look at her cleavage.

After some more drinks and dancing between the two of us Terri was now flirting with us and grabbing us onto the dance floor, dancing very seductively between the two of us.

The party was almost at a close and I suggested to her, to come back to ours for a night cap as we lived so close. To which she agreed,

After finally saying goodbye to everyone we headed back to our place, all three of us arm in arm, both myself and Jamie grabbing and stroking Terri butt all the way home.

Once inside I put on some soft music and poured out some wine for us all. Jamie got Terri up dancing straight away and carried on from where they left off. Within minutes they were kissing and Jamie had his hand on her tits and was having a good feel, not wanting to be left out I joined them and started groping her butt and kissing the back of her neck she turned her head slightly and French kissed me, Jamie was now groping her tits with both hands and unbuttoning her blouse Terri was rubbing both mine and Jamie's cock through our jeans. Within no time her blouse was open and Jamie was kissing her chest and trying to remove her white silk bra, I took her blouse off from behind and unclipped her bra and moved it off her shoulders Jamie then removed the bra altogether and started licking and sucking her nipples which where as hard as nails, I then moved around her slightly and I saw her tits for the first and they were great I immediately started on the other tit and started to lick and suck on it Terri was now like putty in our hands. While we were enjoying our feast we had managed to undo the back of her skirt which just fell to the floor. There she was standing there in just her white silk panties with us two work friends sucking at her huge tits. I pulled away and went behind her again putting my hands inside her knickers and touching her bare butt running my fingers up and down her crack. Jamie had removed his top and Terri was helping him out of his jeans and boxers and rubbing his stiff cock, I then stripped out of my clothes and knelt down behind Terri and removed her knickers. I started kissing and licking at her butt while Jamie already had a finger or two inside her bald pussy with was soaking wet.

We then all moved over to the big sofa like bed, and Terri laid on her back and we got our first real look at her naked breasts and her freshly shaved pussy which was so moist, I couldn't help myself but be the first to taste her, I ran my tongue all over her pussy licking and sucking on her clit, probing her hole with my tongue moving down and licking her butt hole, I carried on down there enjoying her taste and thinking this married woman is so fucking hot and if only her hubby could she her now. Jamie had managed to convince her to suck his cock(something I knew she didn't do for her hubby) her head was bobbing back and forth like a pro and Jamie looked very close to filling her mouth with his cum as I felt her first orgasm hit her and I greedily lapped it up with my mouth, it must have been to much for Jamie because he came in her mouth and some of his cum dribbled out the side of her mouth, I then moved my body up a bit higher and placed my throbbing cock right on her opening and gently pushed myself inside her. Once I was all the way in I slowly at first started fucking her pussy, then gradually got faster and faster then I shoot my cum inside her. Jamie had come back from the bathroom and said he wanted to fuck her as well to which Terri said OK I want you too. Jamie turned Terri over and got her on all fours and got behind her and started pushing his hard cock into her cum filled pussy. They seemed to be fucking for ages and I had got myself hard again and positioned me self in front of Terri's face, I pushed my cock to her mouth and she opened and started to suck on me. Jamie was now pounding away at her from behind, Terri was like a wild animal loving it and begging for more screaming out" fuck me, fuck me". And it was at this point that Jamie's black friend Mick walked in, no doubt very happy with what he was seeing in front of him and jester ed to me if he could join in, I just nodded and so with that he undressed very quickly walked over to Jamie and tapped him on the shoulder and said very quietly move over, to which Jamie just pulled out of her and let Mick take his place. Terri at this point did not even know that Mick was their. Mick pushed his black cock into her soaking wet pussy and processed to fuck her just like Jamie had been doing.

I looked at Terri, and thought there she was sucking my cock, on all fours getting fucked by a black man. WOW they would never believe this at the office on Monday.

I think Mick must have had a bigger cock than Jamie because Terri finally looked behind her and saw Mick, but she didn't stop him she just let him carry on fucking her, she was enjoying herself to much to care.

Mick finally came emptying his load inside her now flooded pussy. Terri wasn't finished yet and nor was Jamie so he then lay on the floor and asked Terri to get on top of him with which she did. Once Jamie had re-entered her she started riding him slowly while Jamie sucked on her tits. I was still very hard at this point and wanted to cum again, so I moved up behind her and started to probe her butt with my finger which she seemed to like. Once I had managed to push my finger all the way I then used the wetness from her dripping pussy and started rubbing it onto my cock, then slowly started to push my cock against her butt hole which was very tight. But I just kept pushing slowly and slowly until the head was in, Terri said don't hurt me I've never had a cock in there before. But I just carried on pushing slowly until I was all the way i.e. then slowly fucked away at her tight virgin butt with Jamie still inside her pussy.

After a while of slowly fucking her butt I finally came again emptying my load up her once virgin hole. Jamie was still fucking at her pussy as Terri orgasm again prompting Jamie to shoot his load deep into her.

Mick got himself hard again and told Terri to lay on her back for him. She climbed off Jamie and laid on her back with her legs wide open, Mick got between her legs and pushed his black cock inside her and started fucking away at her pussy.

Mick kept saying to her "look at me bitch", "remember this night, remember that your white married pussy has had a big black cock inside it, and remember that I've cum inside you, go home and tell hubby you've got black mans cum inside you . Mick carried on fucking her while Jamie sat beside her and Terri just wanked his cock back to life, I moved around so she could wank my cock back to life to, which she did. Terri seemed to be getting close to another orgasm then Mick pulled out of her pussy and told her to suck his cock, he sat back on the sofa and Terri got up and knelt down between his legs and started sucking his cock. Jamie quickly moved behind her and started to push his cock into her once virgin butt hole, he must have only just got his cock inside and just cum there and then. Terri came again. Jamie then pulled out of her and just sat back to watch. I got up on the sofa with Mick and told Terri to suck my cock as well, so she just took us in turns.

Mick was getting very close to Cumming and held her head on his cock as he cum deep inside her mouth. Terri then just fell back to the floor and laid there exhausted I then wanked myself off over her, and cum on her tits. We all sat there looking at her laying there naked and covered in cum. Terri got up a little while later and said I better go home hubby's waiting for me, I showed her to the shower and left her to shower alone. While she was cleaning herself Mick said he wanted a keep sake of the night so he took her knickers and hid them, I also wanted something so I took her white bra.

Terri was alarmed to find that her underwear had gone missing but we all looked and couldn't find them. How would she explain that to hubby? Jamie got Terri a taxi home and we all kissed her goodbye.

cuckold40
cuckold40
13 Followers