Drunken Mum on Her Bed

Story Info
Finds his naked mother drunk and his friend persuades him to.
786 words
3.81
106.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
493 Followers

I hope this is what you're looking for Mark, and for everyone else a real quickie of drunken mother son sex.

***

My phone played the theme to Ghostbusters, I pulled my boxers up, picked the phone up and swiped the green. Without any form of greeting I started.

"You'll never believe this mate."

"What?"

"I needed a towel and you know we keep them in the airing cupboard in mums room."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well I didn't know mum was home yet, it's only ten, but I walked in and she was stark naked face down on the bed."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, well she 'ad one leg on the floor and the... You alright mate?"

"Yeah why?"

"You sound funny."

"No Mate."

"...on the floor and the other was right over the other side. You sure you're OK?"

"Yeah why?

"It sound like you're panting or summ'it."

"Nah."

"And her arms were like spreadout too."

"What like starshaped."

"Yeah. Well like I said you know what her arse is like, You sure you're OK?

"Yeah, yeah fine mate."

"Well I was fucking 'ard mate."

"Yeah I woulda bin too."

"Well I was 'ard and started wanking."

"Yeah I woulda done too."

"You're doing it now."

"Nah."

"You are, you wanker."

"You are mate, admit it. Anyway I walked over and tossed off over her arse 'n the first lot landed straight on her bunny."

"What bunny?

"She got a playboy bunny tattoo didn't she?

"When?"

"Last year on holiday."

"When?"

""That night they went on the boat party."

"What?"

"Come on mate, that night we went to the latenight theme park, remember?"

"Yeah I remember that, who wouldn't remember fucking those twins in the roller queue?"

"Yeah well that night mum and your mum went on a boat party and got pissed."

"Knew they got pissed but don't remember the boat bit."

"Well after the boat they got tattoos, mum got a playboy bunny on her arse and yours got cats paws on her tit."

"Nah mum aint got no tats."

"Yeah. 'Ere I'll send a pic mate."

"She never had a bikini that small before mate."

"Well she got a tat to show off didn't she. You still wankin'?"

"Arrhhf."

"Where did that go?"

"In the shitter mate, be better if it was on your mums arse with yours."

"Yeah."

"So what happened when you cum on her arse?"

"Well after that I 'ad a shower then you rang while I put me skids on."

"So she still layin' there?"

"Guess."

"Ever thought about fuckin' 'er?"

"Yeah mate all the time."

"Go do it now."

"Yeah right I can just imagine that."

"Bet your hard again thinkin' 'bout it. Open the door mate, I'm out front."

I touched red and dropped my phone on the bed, let mark in with my hard cock poking out of my boxers. He kicked off his Nike's and we headed upstairs. Instead of heading for my room as he usually would he pushed mums bedroom door open and said: "Mum."

A little grunt "Em."

"Gonna fuck you, OK."

"Hm."

"There you go mate, pissed as a fart. Get in there, she won't even know in the mornin'."

In a daze I walked to the bed and with my hard cock still poking out of my boxers I knelt over my mum and shoved my cock in. It was surprisingly wet and slippery and having only cum twenty minutes before I lasted a long time. I didn't expect mum to start wriggling around under me but she did then let out a little sigh.

"You made your mum cum mate, way t' go, Hi five."

We slapped hands while I was still humping.

"You anywhere near mate?"

"Nah."

"Reckon she'll cum again?"

"Dunno."

She did, she wriggled and sighed then I pumped my load, it was bigger than I expected with at least twenty spurts and when I pulled out there was a thick stringy goo which didn't snap until I was a foot away.

"Nice one mate, first time you fucked her?"

"Yeah... yeah."

I was looking down at the dried mess on bunny and the wet mess dribbling out and across the duvet and the blob still hanging on my cock.

"Shove over mate."

"What? Erm that's not right mate."

"It's more right than you fucking her."

"Just get on with it."

We looked at each other in blind panic as we heard those words from mum.

"Come on then what are you waiting for?"

I quickly moved off the bed then watched as Marks cock disappeared in mums cunt.

Or was she drunk all along and why had she not replaced Terry's towel when she did the laundry?

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
493 Followers