D's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want my cock?" David demanded.

"Oh gods, yes!" Daisy gasped.

"Not yet," he replied smugly, as he eased her further back onto the bed.

She wasn't sure how she lost control, or why she let him take it, but she happily let go, and surrendered to her submission, his dominance, and the overwhelmingly erotic sensations that were washing over her. His fingers were harder, rougher, and thicker than hers. She thought her entire body would melt into a molten pool when his fingers found her slit, and dipped inside to gather up her sweet, musky honey. David ran his fingers up to her clit, pinched it, smiled when she cried out her pleasure, and then lifted his hand to his lips. He waited for her to open her eyes and look at him before he inhaled her scent deeply and put his fingers in his mouth, hungrily licking her taste from them. She couldn't remember ever having felt so sexy, desperately lustful, and free. She could hear her own voice ringing in her ears as she moaned, whimpered, and gasped in ecstasy. His fingers found her hard little clit again, and pinched lightly. She thrust her hips up, grinding and aching to feel his cock inside her. He pinched again and again, rhythmically drawing her closer to the most overwhelming orgasm of her life. She felt him pressing against her, slowly pushing into her slippery, tight pussy, and she raised her hips invitingly. He stopped pinching her clit, and pulled her legs up until her ankles rested on his shoulders. He pressed slowly into her, watching her wince, bite her lower lip, and smile, all at once.

"Does it hurt, Baby?" David asked. Daisy realized that she had closed her eyes. She concentrated on relaxing, opening her eyes, and focusing them on his face. Concern shaded his eyes, and he hesitated to continue.

"Yes," she breathed, "so good. Please don't..." David pushed deeper. "...stop. Oh gods, yes!" He pushed the rest of the way into her, grasped her hips, and held himself inside her. He slowly withdrew from her tight, grasping pussy, then slowly filled her again. He felt her body shudder as he flexed, and made his cock jerk inside her, then began thrusting rhythmically, slowly. He pinched Daisy's nipples with his left hand, alternating from one to the other, pinching, and rolling them as she rocked her hips to meet his thrusts, and turned her head wildly from side to side, panting, gasping, and smiling. He pressed his right hand between them, finding her little, throbbing clit with his thumb, and began to rub the way he had watched her touch herself. Her whimpers and gasps became a loud, frantic moan as she thrust her hips against his as hard as she could, grinding and bucking as her pleasure threatened to consume her.

Between hungry, possessive growls, David asked, "Do you want to cum for me, Baby?" He began thrusting faster, harder, understanding that her steadily rising voice meant that her orgasm was too close to hold off any longer.

Daisy opened her eyes, locked her gaze onto his, grasped the edge of the mattress to help her pull herself against his thrusts harder, and nearly screamed, "Yes! Please, please!" Her voice trailed off to a nearly silent mantra, broken by moans and gasps, "please, please, please"

His jaw clenched, and his brow furrowed as he focused on stalling his own orgasm, as it threatened to erupt. "Cum for me, Baby. Cum hard."

Obediently, Daisy let go of the last thread of her control, and slammed her hips against his, the muscles gripping him spasmed wildly as her eyes lost focus, and her smile became elated and serene. David roared as he finally let his orgasm thunder through him. His pulse pounded in his ears like cannons, and his knees threatened to buckle. As his orgasm subsided, he carefully eased Daisy's legs down, and climbed onto the bed beside her limp, satisfied body. He lifted himself onto his side, and pulled her close against him, wrapping his arm possessively around her shoulders.

"Did I do ok?" Daisy asked weakly.

"Baby, you are awesome," David said affectionately, as he kissed her forehead. He held her tightly until he felt sleep threatening to overtake him. "Let's go get a shower, Baby," he said sleepily, "then we can take a nap." Daisy's only answer was the slow, deep breathing of sleep. He carefully pulled back the covers as far as he could, and tucked her in with a tender kiss. He whispered tenderly, "You've earned a nap. We'll get you all cleaned up when you wake up."

As he turned from the bed to go take his shower, he barely heard her exhausted voice, "Just wait, I have a costume for later." Surprised, he looked back over his shoulder, but her eyes were closed, and she wore a peaceful smile. As he left the room he grinned, and quietly closed the bedroom door.

12