Dualism. Ch. 04: Spirit

Story Info
Our hero fights with his Spirit.
10.1k words
4.77
5.5k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers

Note: This is Chapter 4 of the Dualism series. Again, thank you for your continuous feedback. First time readers should definitely start with chapter 1. Enjoy!

Chapter 4: Spirit

There are days when morning wood was annoying. This isn't one of them.

I was awoken by suffocation from Yelena's drooling wet pussy grinding on my mouth. My cock surrounded by the most fabulous vagina of the universe, Lilith's. Even my hands felt like they were suffering from arthritis as Sylvia and Adrianna were riding my palm and middle fingers inserted inside their gashes. To think they called me an over sexed doofus! They were the ones using me and cumming without permission! This was technically rape, but now that I'm fully awake I helped them all out with their orgasms. I licked the dragon, finger fucked the elf and the were-cat and I pumped furiously inside the succubus. Sex was indeed an appetizing breakfast, the thought came as I blasted into Lilith's womb.

"Hey there sleepy head!" Li said cheerily.

"Hi yourself you gorgeous sex fiend!"

They all giggled. Oh well. What a way to start the day!

-------

Breakfast was awkward! Aside from the usual company, here sat a white haired woman with big blue mesmerizing eyes, with sun kissed skin, an ample paid of tits, wearing white fishnets for clothing, who just stared at me making weird facial expressions while I ate. I looked at Lilith for help and she just shrugged her shoulders. Geez. What the hell is going on? I finished my meal quickly I wanted to get out of here. When I was about to stand up she grabbed my hand.

"Hello! My names Samantha. You are my Mate! Can we fuck now?" She said matter-of-factly.

Yelena and Sylvia nearly choked on their food. Lilith and Adrianna wore bemused smiles.

"Hi. My names Loren. Pleased to meet you. Now what's this deal about being your mate?"

"Not mate. Mate! As in life partner. Destined one. Come on Loren we need to fuck right now and make a lot of puppies!" Samantha said adamantly.

I choked on my coffee. Some of it coming out of my nose. The other girls were laughing hard now.

"You are funny." She giggled.

"And what is this business about making puppies?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh that's simple! We fuck. I get pregnant and give birth to a litter!" She beamed.

I was dumbstruck. What did she think I was? A fucking dog? Oh shit. Wait. Fuck me. This girl was the giant white wolf that fought alongside us yesterday! Yeah yeah fine. Call me stupid for not recognizing her without the fur and the snout.

"I think he understands and recognizes you now" said Lilith.

"Yes. Now can we fuck? Its been hard since I scented you and that I learned you are my mate! My pussy has been soaked since yesterday. I tried everything to get off on anything and failed! Come on please I really need you to fuck me bad pretty please!"

Sylvia fainted by now.

"Samantha." Yelena began. "Your sense of smell must tell you that he's fucking all of us but that woman in black owns him."

"Yes I know! My Mate surely knows how to choose his women and I'm not less beautiful than any of you." Samantha stood up. Breasts straining the fabric of the fishnets. Her white pubic hair is also what covers her groin as the fishnets hardly cover anything at all. Yup. She was right. I could smell her sex. Her scent filled my nostrils and inflamed my desire. My cock was rock hard in my pants. Shit only Lilith had power over me that way! This was not as powerful as succubi induced desire but this was close! Lilith sensed it too and she frowned. Her juices were flowing down her legs clearly visible by everyone in our table.

"Please Loren I can't stand it anymore please fuck me! Take me here and now!" She jumped me. She started dry humping my erection through my pants. Well... since she was so wet my pants started to soak in her juices! Lilith leaned close. <Yes help me please. Get this woman off me!> But instead Li opened my belt and zipper and let my erection free. Samantha slid onto it immediately and screamed "Yessss! Fuck me! I'm your bitch!" She rode me hard and fast. I held her ass to keep me from falling off the chair. My cock felt like it was melting inside of her. I don't know how long it lasted but we came together. I bucked my hips to penetrate her deeper and shot loads of cum inside her waiting womb. She was growling when she came. Fangs sinking into my shoulder. Marking me as hers. I don't know why but I did the same biting her skin till I drew blood. After the orgasmic bliss died down. She kissed me full on the lips. Her blue eyes enchanting. She stood up and fixed her fishnet gown. Turned around and shouted "Sorry folks! Couldn't help myself. I'm good now. I hope you all enjoyed the show!" And smiled at her audience. The room was suddenly filled with cheers and laughter.

"Great! Just great! Now we gotta share him with another one!" Yelena said obviously irritated.

"Uh. What just happened?" I asked.

"Oh God I'm sorry. Loren. When a female werewolf finds her true mate she goes into "heat" like dogs do but can only be satisfied till they fuck their mates. We send out a scent the mate recognizes and when together fuck like rutting dogs till the mating ritual is completed else we'd be horny wolves forever."

"But I'm not a werewolf! Or a wolf, or any dog for that matter!"

"There are special cases like this. Destiny chooses. The match is always perfect."

Lilith surprised me by hugging me and Samantha. She was also crying.

"He's one of a kind isn't he?" Lilith smiled warmly at Samantha while blinking back the tears."

"Yup! That he is!"

"Am I missing something!" I asked.

"The mating ritual is an exchange of sexual fluid and blood. I now know about you, as a person and as a mate. I can even feel Lilith who is also bound to you. A wolfs mate is special. Some find their mates some do not. Some may come in a day while others a million days. Its bond is while the mate lives. It empowers them both. All are shared within the bond. I can now give birth to your children too." Samantha smiled. "Do not worry Loren. I am willing to share you despite the bond we have. I know you are different. You must take care of us as we will care for you. Especially this one." She said while holding Lilith. Then they looked at each other and I saw Li shake her head. Samantha nodded and said nothing else.

"Loren's Harem! Forward march!" Quipped Yelena. The rest of the girls just laughed. Suddenly the mood was back to normal as the circle just got bigger.

Astral class was pretty much the same. Fighting Ares has made my battle sense improve a lot. Even Eros taught me a lot of new tricks for my Psy. Today however, was special. I finally have Spirit class. It meant that I'd be fighting side by side with Lilith, whom I love dearly. I saw her blush beside me. She squeezed the hand that held hers. With Spirit Hall we entered and stayed on the path that led us below. The sight that greeted me was refreshing. It was like a magical kingdom here. Fairies, sylphs, golems, dwarves, elves, angels, demons, different animals all mingling together. The Spirit Hall was the perfect definition of Nature's Garden. It the middle of it was an arena where we could battle it out with our Spirits. I extended my senses and found who I was looking for. Grabbing Lilith, I strode to her.

"Good afternoon Goddess Thalassa." I bowed.

"Please Loren. Call me Thalassa." Then she embraced me and kissed my cheek. It was a pleasant surprise.

"I'd be happy to Thalassa. May we start our lessons now? I am eager to learn about Spirit."

"Much obliged." With a wave of her hand we were teleported along with the other girls to a clearing just after the Forest. There was a separate arena here.

"Girls id like you to summon your familiars now. I want Loren to see." Thalassa ordered kindly. Refreshing from Ares and Eros I chuckled.

Yelena went first. She summoned dragon kin. A Wind Dragon with scales of natures hue of green. An Ice dragon with scales as white as snow. And lastly A Lighting Dragon with scales blue as the sky. They were enormous. Flying overhead. I realized this was the first time I saw her Spirit manifest.

Sylvia second. She summoned an eagle, a hawk and a falcon.

Adrianna went next. She summoned three copies of herself in her feline form.

Lastly, Samantha was next to three huge wolves. One black, one brown and the third grey.

Lilith stood next to me.

"It is customary that Spirits be kept within. There would be chaos if we allowed your familiars to roam free. You are different Loren because your familiar is of two things. An Aspect and that of a humanoid physique."

"However, there are many ways to use your familiars. Some may enhance your own powers. Some feed off the powers of their master and become weapons of their master. Some fight freely. Some combine to become a stronger familiar while others may merge with their master."

"I would like all of you to battle. You may join in as masters. Do not worry. Familiars will feel no pain here. They will vanish but will be accessible in the next round. Around the arena is also a dome should your familiars shoot ranged weapons. Please start right now."

I entered the arena will Lilith. Adrianna entered first. I guess she wants a rematch after our fight where she was controlled by Rex. Adrianna multiplied further till the arena was filled with her copies. Then they attacked. I stood my ground. Twin blades deflecting her with ease. I let Lilith do her thing. Shrouded in Darkness, her Scythe swung in wide arcs tearing multiple copies with its deadly blade. She opened her massive wings and took flight. Dark forces gathering upon her Scythe. She swung. Waves of dark energy exploded from her obliterating everything in her path. Then I felt it. A surge of power. Summoning my own, I encased myself in a shield. She flew to the ground at blinding speeds. Slamming the butt end of her Scythe to the earth. Waves of her dark force enshrouded the arena.

When light returned the victor was clear. I was in awe of Lilith. Her aura, the way she fought was truly that of Death. A sexy gorgeous one at that. Mmm. I'm gonna have that as later I thought out loud. <Sure> she thought back. I laughed inwardly. Adrianna stepped out and was instantly healed.

Sylvia was next. Her familiar long bow in hand. The three birds appeared. Something was different. The eagle was huge and was armored in Astral! The hawk circled around the dome. While the falcon was perched on her shoulder. Sylvia was airborne in no time. Arrows alight with a green aura. She fired. Lilith moved to evade and the arrows buried in the ground. By the time Sylvia landed she loosed arrows with Wind. Lilith dove straight for her but was caught mid stride by thorny rose vines that sprouted from the ground. Lilith tried to cut them but the vines glowed green and thickened with each slice. The shielded herself instead as the Wind empowered arrows hit her and blasted her to the far side of the arena.

More vines rose to entangle Lilith. Sylvia had completed her chanting that went unnoticed from all the action. She fired upward. A huge ball of flame high up the dome was summoned. An artillery barrage of Fire laced arrows shot at Lilith with explosive force. Lilith had shielded herself with her power. Darkness burning through the vines. She launched herself the air but Sylvia seemed faster. She moved to Lilith's back instantly. Arrows nocked firing Green arrows at Lilith. As Li cut them they exploded into balls of vines tearing into Lilith's flesh wrapping around her. It exploded with dark force.

Lilith's eyes afire with her power. The falcon took flight grew and summoned Astral too. Lilith raised her Scythe like a staff and gathered power. All of a sudden, the eagle attacked, astral talons raking flesh. Lilith defended herself from incoming arrows and talons but the falcon sent astral blades down by flapping it its wings, piercing her back with numerous blades of Light.

I admired the synergy between Sylvia and her Spirits. Eagle engaging in melee. Falcon providing backup ranged damage. Her Hawk providing Vision of the battlefield. Lilith screamed from the pain. Sylvie fired arrows again. This time laced with Light. Lilith's eyes glowed as did her Scythe. She buried the Scythe to the ground hilt first and darkness spread to shield her. She started chanting and dark blades surrounded her, moving omni-directional, forming a circle around her. Raising her hand the blades targeted the Eagle piercing it almost instantly. Her other hand guiding the dark blades to the Falcon severing its wings and neck and finally slicing the hawk with both hands clasped together. Lilith chanted once more. Runic lines of power appeared from her arms. Sylvia also completing her incantation and was firing a single powerful Arrow of Light towards Lilith. With both hands, palm facing forward Lilith let out a thick ray of Dark Power and blasted Sylvia. Its sheer raw strength overpowering the Light incinerating Sylvia. Before she was totally consumed by the darkness she was teleported out and healed by Thalassa. The Goddess also healed all of Lilith's wounds.

"The next fight should be a good learning experience for the two of you. You will not be fighting the wolf as I sense she is still recuperating from her ordeal. This time, you will deal with the Dragons." Thalassa said. With that, my opponent casually entered the arena.

Yelena raised her hand up high, transforming into her Draconic form, daggers and the ready. The three massive dragons looming overhead. Then she charged me. I dropped my shields and met her head on. The three dragons charged Lilith. Fire, Ice and Lightning thundering towards her Darkness.

Yelena and I danced. Blade Masters in our own right. The sword fight was enchanting to look at. Weaving in and out of every strike. Blades sparked and they clash. Her eyes widened and she started getting nicked and cut. I grinned at her and she renewed her onslaught. Eventually she used her daggers to push me backward.

She held out her arms and the three dragons became balls of energy that rushed to her. Yelena was enveloped in an energy sphere which pushed me and Lilith backwards. When she emerged, she wielded two long swords with draconic symbols. One, a frost encased blade, the other a flaming one. Both swords held with huge gauntleted hands. The scaly armor was now crackling with electrical energy. It was her turn to smile.

Lilith landed beside me and raised her Scythe in defence readying for the attack. Yelena burst forward with such strength the ground opened up beneath her. White sword striking me, casing me instantly in ice. Fire sword meeting scythe Lilith was blown away with a massive explosion of fire. I was helpless against the ice. I felt my blood freezing slowly. I helplessly watched as Yelena assaulted Lilith. Sending her flying everywhere. Lilith lay on the floor coughing black blood. I opened up my senses to this ice. It was mystical in nature that's why my Symbiote could not defend me from it.

I summoned Fire and Light. I yanked the source of my Power that I burned the ice instantly but I was too late. Yelena had buried both swords into the back of Lilith. This was the true power of a dragon! Furious at my failings I rushed to Lilith's side. Yelena flew up. Leaving her swords buried with Lilith. Claws facing downward she sent a massive amount of Lightning which struck me and Lilith making us scream in agony.

I hugged Lilith, trying to take the brunt of the attack but it was useless. Lightning was everywhere. The pain was so real, burning flesh and bone. Pain shut our brains off. I thought one last kiss before we perished. I dipped my head down and kissed Lilith and then our connection grew. I felt Lilith unleash a massive surge of energy. She opened her eyes. Lightning bounced off of us. She kept kissing me passionately and I opened myself to her.

Lilith drew Power from me. Vanishing her Scythe. Her right hand reaching into what looked like a rip in the fabric of reality. From the hole a dark and menacing evil leaked out. Lilith pulled out great sword. It was magnificent and scary looking at the same time! Intricate engravings on its hilt and blade. It dark and menacing and leaked an evil aura. We stood up. She looked at me. "This is the cursed blade Ragnarok! Breaker of Worlds. Slayer of Gods." "How?" "It was my sword and when I slayed Gabriel and absorbed her, the balance of light and darkness within me caused me to lose my hold on Ragnarok's curse. I could no longer wield it because it kept feeding on my darkness and the light of the Archangel within threatened to overrun my existence. You, my love, now provides me power to wield Ragnarok once again. You balance my soul." She said softly.

Yelena flew down and smiled at us. We smiled back. We knew what she sacrificed for us to restore Lilith's true power. "I concede. I'm not about to get hit by that thing. I may die for real!" She said.

Thalassa clapped her hands. She waved her hand and we re-joined the class in the main fighting area of Spirit Hall.

"I am glad that accursed blade is in the hands of good people. We were worried that Ragnarok would be used against us in the coming war as its presence has been hidden from us. Who knew you stowed it away where no one could reach it." Thalassa said. "Now, it shall not be used here unless the situation calls for it do you understand? It was also nice to see that a kiss was all it took to summon it. I would have suffered to see another live sex show from you both." We nodded and blushed.

"I would like you to continue to practice however I am gladdened by the way your bodies and minds are perfectly synced. Feel free to train here in Spirit Hall. I am happy that the Queen of the Night has found a Love that was never to be found. How you are to deal with sharing him is a mystery."

"There are a great many more knowledge and skills you may want to acquire engaging in Spirit Combat here. Look around at what interests you." Thalassa said. I bowed and took Lilith's hand and started to make like tourists roaming Spirit Hall.

There was actually a spectators' stadium for the battles. The girls left us to train with their respective masters. I watched the matches with interest. I found the different archetypes of Familiars summoned to be enlightening. Seeing them in battle more so. Turns out the use of Spirit turned out to be divided into three types: Projection, Possession and Enhancement.

Projection is manifestation or our familiars in the physical plane. Possession was merging with your familiar to be able to use its abilities either as a skill or a usable sentient weapon. Enhancement is more primal, it is letting your familiar bless you with enhancement auras such as speed gain or power gain. A person may use all types or specialize in one.

Right now, I was watching a match between a Summoner, which is a Projection and a Enhancer who is currently pummelling the life out of the summoned familiar. I looked at Lilith who used me as a lap pillow. Totally disinterested in the ongoing matches. I still can't believe how I summoned her. Normally, when you first get to the Spirit room you are asked to do a "calling" which reaches out to the infinite universe to "Call" out to your prospective familiar. If the "call' is "heard" and the response is an "acceptance" a bond or contract between master and familiar is created. The master has now the power to "summon" his or her familiar to this particular plane. When it is "unsummoned", it may return to its natural dwelling. The masters magic through the contract is what powers the summoning.

In my case, I reached out unknowingly, to.. well .. everywhere. I opened my heart and soul and it was Lilith that answered but the difference is that the contract I made was so powerful that it connected us completely hence Lilith is "physically" already here. I literally plucked her from whatever reality or world she came from, married and melded our souls together and here we are. Not a single moment goes by that I am not enraptured and captivated by her.

JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers