Dualism. Ch. 02: Astral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, thats her! She wasn't always that way. Adrianna's a spirited fiesty little thing. Always so bubbly. It started weeks ago when she stopped hanging out with me. She just followed those creeps everywhere they went. All her other friends and I swear its like she doesn't recognize us at all. Those bastards did something to her! I missed her terribly so I confronted Damian and his buddies and they sneered, threatened me and told me to stay out of their business. I am really scared. I only had Adrianne as a friend since I got to Aeon. I've been so alone" She was crying now. Tears fell unbidden staining her beautiful face. Yelena was first to take Sylvia in her arms.

"Easy girl. We got you. Those slime bags have it coming. We just need to find out whats going on." Yelena said.

"Will you guys help?" She asked while sobbing.

"Yes we will." I promised.

"Oh my god thank you. Thank you so much!" She kept weeping.

"You can stay with me in the meantime. I can protect you from those bastards." Offered Yel.

"May I? Oh please."

"Should we join you guys?" I asked.

"No my pussies still sore. I got this." Yelena shaking her head.

"No buts! I lost a bet too. I'm pretty sure that lustful devil is gonna claim her prize tonight."

Sylvie and I both blushed. Yelena took Sylvie's hands and walked to their dormitory. Me and Lilith head towards the nearest wall and and into my Void Room. She eyebrows lifted.

"More training?" she asked.

"Nope. I'm dead tired."

"So why here?"

"Just a feeling. I noticed something about the Void Room and the way my powers responded here. It felt like it was build like the Halls. Like it had an owner who could set rules and define its reality. I somehow know that I own this place although it is smaller than the halls. Let me try something."

I concentrated. Sending my senses outward. There. Something like a command link. I sent my Psy to connect with it. Yup this was it. I created a waterfall with a pond with varying depth in front of us. I added a little heat to warm the water. I imagined a zen garden and the room was filled with bamboos and lotus flowers. I summoned a king sized right beside the pool. I examined my work. Our personal bed with a usable hot springs. The stars above adding to the ambiance. I remembered how soothing the green light that emanated from Sylvie was so I willed a lot of fireflies to lighten the garden. I let time flow so that the fireflies could actually fly around together with a gentle breeze. Willing my cloth away I offered a hand to Lilith and she vanished her own clothes as well. We dipped down into the warm fizzy pond like pool and swam from the deep end to the shallow one. I wanted the water to clean us so I willed it to contain floral fragrances and antiseptics. Lilith was pleasantly surprised. I positioned myself underneath her so that I could embrace her and smell her neck. It was peaceful. I placed an alarm clock to wake us in the morning. We managed to drift off to sleep for awhile. When I awoke it was still dark. The clock I put there was useful. I realized that I was too dependent on Yelena for tracking the time here as all I followed were the tolling of bells.

I recalled I had to do something with my Symbiote. The steady breathes of Lilith helped my concentration as what I was going to do required it. I summoned all the Elements. Feeding them now into the Symbiote, giving it access to their power. Now my Symbiote was immune to both internal and external elemental damage.

Pleased again at what I had achieved with it I carried Lilith over to the bed. I was so careful and light the she still slept peacefully as I laid her down. She truly was the epitome of beauty for me as my cock already started to stiffen at the sight of her naked body. I could no longer hold myself back. I started to nibble on her ears. I kissed the nape of her neck slowly licking my way to the other side. Taking my time, planting little kisses and licks everywhere. "Mmmm" Lilith groaned and smiled. She looked at me and closed her eyes again. I kissed her lips tenderly and she responded by allowing me access. Our kiss was slow but passionate will minimal tongue involved. I was so engrossed at her lips that most of my attention was there. My hands were busy now. Cupping her massive breasts, massaging them, kneading them gently and pinching her erect nipples. I started kissing downwards. My licks wetting her pale smooth skin. Lilith would arch her back in pleasure every so often. I took her left nipple in my mouth and she gasped. My right hand pinching the other. I was like a babe in a mothers breast. Suckling. Feeding. I took my time alternating between one breast to another. After a while I licked the underside of her breasts. Spiraling downward to her lower rib cage that it caused her to arch her back once again. She was so sensitive all over!

I turned my attentions to her abdomen taking forever in one place then moving on to another. By the time I got to her pelvic area I could already smell her sex. The spot where she lay was already puddled with her juices. I bit down on my lip to supress the pheromones that threatened to take over my control. I wanted this to last. I wanted to explore her entire being. She knew what I wanted and made no move to spur my sexual drive. Lilith already knew I wanted her, wanted to fuck her but this time I wanted to make love to her and she let me. I spread her legs apart. Kissing and licking her hairless pubic region. Her muscles becoming tout with need an anticipation but I took forever savoring her. I knew she was already having mini orgasms but it they didn't matter. The smell of her sex was overpowering. I willed my own desire down and started carresing her inner thigh, ever so slow, sending ripples of electricity fueling more orgasms from her. I saw her biting her lip moaning at my ministrations and brow knotting from supressing her need to just jump me and fuck me. I wanted us to experience sex without our succubus and incubus powers. While I licked and kissed the legs upward towards her calves I was carressing the other with my free hand. I let go as I licked her feet. Her eyes shot up as she looked at me with great need. I trailed my tongue around her right foot. Her toes curling from both ticklish and pleasurable sensations. I sucked each toe hardening the muscles of her toned legs. When I was finished with her big toe she shuddered from yet another orgasm. I gently laid her right leg down and proceeded to do the same to the left. As I released her left leg I flipped her over.

I went on top of her and kissed the back of her neck which sent goosebumps all over her back. I kissed and breathed upon her ears and Lilith was moaning and breathing hard. I kissed her shoulders going down her spine. I could feel her back tensing. I traced her lower back, the side of her hips down to the crack of her ass. After what seemed like an eternity I lifted her ass up in the air. I knelt underneath her and started to knead her perfect ass with my hands. I sent my tongue to her puckered anus, entering it and exploring it. Lifting her ass had granted her access to her huge breasts as she was groping them and pinching her nipples unconsciously. I continued my attack on the ass and she bucked and came again. This time I added to her orgasm by taking her engorged clit in my mouth. She supressed a scream by biting down on her lip as she came. I lapped up the rest of her juices as it would be a waste not to.

I gently flipped her again on her back and spread her legs. I locked eyes with Lilith as I slowly decendent to her depths. She bit her lip with anticipation and need. I wasted no more time because I really wanted this. I gave her clit a big lick. "Oh god eat me!" She shouted. I sucked on her clit and twirled my tongue around it. I was writing the words "You are mine" with the tip of my tongue and she kept coming over and over again. I licked her folds lapping up her intoxicating nectar then I put a finger inside her pussy. I added another and started to look for that little magical nub and when I found it I massaged her G-spot gently; instantly diving into her clitoris for further stimulation. " Oh my fucking godddd eat mee yess oh shitt im cumminggg ughh don't stop ..more." I kept at it. Sucking and licking her clit, fucking her G-spot with my fingers for an hour. She kept cumming forever. "No more!! I want your cock inside me! I want it now!!" Lilith rasped.

I mounted her. My cock penetrating and stretching her pussy wide. I made love to her slowly. I sank down to kiss her passionately. Each long stroke taking our breaths away. There were tears in our eyes. We blinked them away as we kept up the slow sex that lasted forever until eventually the need for release came. Lilith always knew when I was close. She locked her legs behind my ass and matched the way I pumped into her. My pace starting to increase and the sex was becoming frantic with urgency. "Fuck me Loren. Cum inside me and fill me". She squeezed her insides. Succubi vaginal muscles milking my cock creating the familiar non-human suction only Lilith has. I groaned my climax into her. Plowing her cunt with primal urgency this time as I exploded like a tsunami inside her. Her pussy clenched down tighter. Milking my cock and my seed taking all it, absorbing my lifes essence into her being. So spent I colapsed on top of Lilith. "I love you Lilith." I whispered in her ear. "I love you to Loren." She whispered back. She hugged me and cried tears of joy. It was easy for her to take my weight and she did. Not wanting to ever let go of me. I understood her tears. That she finally found true love when a demonic being like her had no right to it. In all her ancient life this time she wasn't alone. I kissed her and rolled her over so she was on top of me. Her head resting on my heart. My cock still buried inside her and I passed out.. She hugged me and rocked me gently while I slept.

I awoke to the pleasurable feeling of sex. "Hey handsome, you finally up!" Lilith chirped and smiled lovingly. She was positively aglow! "You gotta catch up because I came three times already". This woman was unbelievable! I smiled at her and enjoyed the show of her riding my morning wood. She rode not up and down but like that of latina pornstars and their bubble butts. My cock buried to the hilt with her ass moving backward and forward all this while with her vagina seemingly vibrating hard around my cock. It was too much. She increased her pace and climaxed with me. As our orgasms died down she kissed me then slid off. Immediately taking my sensitive cock in her mouth cleaning it taking all the excess sperm and swallowing it. The sight of her doing so kept me hard. So she dove back down and took me to the hilt. Fork tongue once again doing her signature blow job move but this time she bobbed up and down with supernatural speed! My eyes barely kept track of her head which looked like a haze since she was blowing so fast. I gripped the bed and dumped a massive load inside her throat. " Mmmm yummy! I will never tire of the way you taste! Best breakfast in bed ever!" Lilith said. My stomach growled. When she laughed my heart skipped a beat. This was true love wasn't it? <Yeap> came her mind voice. <I love you Lilith>. Her smile grew wider. <and I love you more Loren> she beamed at me. "Now lets go get you some breakfast." And that we did.

We met up with Yelena and Sylvia for breakfast. I had a hearty serving of steak, eggs and garlic friend rice.

"Something happened last night. You two are practically glowing!" Yelena stated matter of factly. We just smiled at her.

"Oh wow. Holy shit. Wow. Li.. I couldn't be happier for you! But I still want his cock!" Yelena laughed.

"That depends how well you make me cum!" Lilith grinned.

"I can live with sharing his cock and not his heart!" Yelena hugged Lilith.

"Does the cock get a say in this?" I asked incredously.

"No!" They replied in unison. Sylvia was now beet red with how the conversation turned out.

"Stop that Sylvia! Were gonna save your friend and were gonna have an orgy with him to celebrate!" Yelena quipped. Sylvia fainted.

"Oh dear, too hot for her" Lilith said.

After the cheery breakfast we all headed towards Astral. Time to rank up again. When we got inside Ares sprouted his usual insults and rules then ordered us back to the match areas. #48 to #30 were relatively easier than Sylvia especially since my Symbiote now was an autonomous defense armor. #29 brought about a gasp from Sylvia. It was Adrianna.

The sexy small latina stepped into the ring transforming herself into a feral cat girl. Werecat? Whoah cat like ears, bushy tail, long claws on her paws and that drop dead gorgeous boobs, massive ass and naked pussy! She hasn't summoned Astral Weapons so I suited up and weaponized myself staying on the defensive. I sent my senses over the match area. This was an automated skill by now. The air shifted and she charged. I deflected her blow but I felt pain in both my arms, my legs and my back. My clothes were torn and I was bleeding. What the fuck. Not only did I not see what happened my Symbiote was bypassed. I healed myself and this time wore the Sybiote like a suit of armor cover my entire body. I summoned Fire. Using the heat I lifted myself up and flew upwards. I needed to understand how. I got it. There was only one way she could bypass my defenses. Her attacks could tear into the fabric of space. But how was she able to attack me all at once? I saw her attack she couldn't have ripped space unless... there were others. I flew back down and released the flames. I wrapped myself in Water. Seizing the opportunity she attacked again. I blocked the blow from the claws I could see then I felt the invisible blows land but not making a scratch. Her dead yellow eyes narrowed. Her head tilting to the right trying to grasp the situation. I made the match area rain with Water and Aether. Three other cat girls were there that you could barely make them out. These copies were her Astral Weapons. They same magic used to rend space was also being used to rend light away from the copies so they seem invisible but the rain is infused with Ather and that too bent light. Infusing my blades with Air that cuts anything, summoning Qi I blinked to the original but when I slice through it I felt nothing. No flesh or bone was cut. Then the other copies attacked. The original body swapping places with a copy and Adrianna instantly summoned another of of her copies. My bladework kept up with four sets of claws trying to kill me. I was bleeding again. Somehow she managed to find a way to break my Symbiote down again.

It was then I unconsciously reached out to the Power that Gaia has given me. Duality. Two sides of a coin. Water versus Fire. Air versus Earth. Aether for Balance. Yes, Balance. Yin and Yang. My Twin Swords. Light and Darkness. I finally felt my Twin Blades for what they truly are. The Black Blade was Darkness. The Silver Blade Light. Having finally acknowledged their True Forms the blade seemed darker. The black aura that seeped through covering the entire blade. In the hand that held the sword of Light beamed Brilliantly with a Holy Aura.

Adrianna seem to notice the change and acted out of animal instinct. She attacked. Summoning Air I increased my speed and advanced. I met her assault with the dark blade. Slowly the Darkness started to swallow her copies and I continued my assault slowly draining her Qi with each strike. Her copies weakened till they were no more. I Qi blinked to her once and ended it twin slashes to her chest. She fell to the ground. I thought it was the over but she stood up and attacked once more. We kept repeating the same thing over and over till I noticed something else was off. I felt Psy being used. Wasn't it against the rules to fight with Psy? Ares rules were absolute. Why is her Psy active? Unless it isn't hers. Someone was controlling her and the Psy spell or whatever was done to her was created outside the Hall so it was in effect already when she entered.

Darkness was void. Destruction. Light was creation. Purification. Would it work? The black blade enshrouded in Darkness. My silver blade with Light. When she attacked I stepped aside driving the Darkness into her brain severing the alien control of Psy. I heard someone scream from outside. Pulling it out I drove the blade of Light in her skull. Adrianna's body convulsed badly. I saw people watching with horrified expressions at what just transpired. I focused the Light to heal and cleanse her of her affliction and I felt it work. Adrianna's whole body shone with Light. I pulled my sword out and she began to dim. I caught her as she fell. She fully transformed back into a human as I carried her out of the match area. Sylvia came rushing in to help her friend. She kept sobbing into Adrianna when she spoke "Hija de puta! Stop trying to break me!" She was fine. Sylvia embraced her friend looked at me an mouthed the word "Thank you". I just smiled at her. As I was leaving the match area, <Danger!>. Someone spoke in my mind. The mental message was non threatening yet was a stern warning. Powerful. It was Ares. I searched for him but he was gone.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Aeon, a Council convened.

"Her new godling grows in power at a speed beyond our imagination. Just now he broke through the rules of a Hall. The power he wields shatters reality. This abomination threatens our power! He must be put in his place." Said the elder God.

"Gaia will not allow intervention. He serves her. That is all that matters." Said a Goddess.

"Pfft. You care not for the interests of the Council. We will lose our Seat!"

"I care not for this Seat. Armaggedon comes for us and you whine about your seat."

"Bah! Mother has made failures of warriors! His predecessor for all his might perished in his Quest for her! What makes you think this is one will succeed when a God from her own blood failed?" The Elder God shouted.

"It is not our place. Our voices insignificant. Surely you are blinded by your own greed. In the end, we shall march to defend our Realm and one as powerful as he should be by our side yet you curse his because he cannot be controlled by you."

"She is right. It matters not what we think. The Oracle has spoken, the War nears. I for one would like to survive this." A third God said.

"Then I shall deal with this godling myself." The Elder God spoke with seething anger.

"Do as you will." The Goddess said.

"Yes. Do as you will. I pray you do not doom us." The third God said. Then they parted. The Elder God scheming.

End of Chapter 2