Duct Tape Avenger Ch. 01

Story Info
1,001 uses for duct tape. Here is a new one.
1.2k words
4.07
92.4k
8
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there weren't already 1,001 uses for duct tape, here is a new one.

The poor woman got more than she bargained for when she attended the CFNM strip show alone.

Hi, I'm Freddie and my friend Dave is a pervert. We all know that he is perverted, but we still like him. One day, he's going to end up on the sex offender's list as a sexual predator.

He doesn't work and still lives with his Mom and Dad. After he graduated from college he told his parents that he needed a year off to decide what he wanted to do with the rest of his life.

All he does is play video games, chat on the computer, and watch X-rated videos. His favorite X-rated videos are the ones from Japan, where they pull down women's panties. I think it's disgusting, but after watching a few of those videos and seeing the reaction on the woman's face, it is kind of hot. Only, I wouldn't want that to happen to my mother or sister.

He said that he would never do anything like that, lifting up a woman's skirt and pulling down her panties, but I wonder about him. He told me that he needed my help with something, but he wouldn't tell me what. He probably figured that I wouldn't help him if he told me what he needed me to do.

It's 2am in the morning and he has me standing outside the CFNM strip club. There are drunk, horny women all over the place. Picking up one of them and going home with someone is like fishing in a barrel. You would think that was his plan, to pick up a drunk, horny woman who just staggered out of the CFNM strip club, but no. Instead, he has me standing in this dark alley holding a roll of duct tape. WTF!

"Dave! Psst! Dave! Where are you?"

"Shh! She's coming?"

"Who's coming?"

"My boss."

"You're boss? What boss? You don't have a job?"

"The job that I used to have."

"You mean that brief career that you had at MacDonald's?"

"Yeah. Shh! Here she comes."

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"When I tell you, you wrap duct tape. That's all you have to do, Freddie."

"Okay, I can do that, but what am I wrapping with duct tape? What are you going to duct tape her car doors closed? I hope she has a silverish gray car because you would definitely see duct tape on a red or black or blue car."

"Shh! She's coming."

A blonde woman about 35-years-old, definitely, a MILF passed by the entrance to the alleyway and Dave jumped out of the doorway behind her. In one quick pull, he lifted the hem of her dress up and over her head and her arms came up with her dress. She squirmed, but he held her in place with her dress and by her elbows.

Dave is about 6'2 and the woman was about 5'4". He easily overpowered her.

"Holy, shit!" I didn't dare say his name. The woman was a bit unsteady on her feet and was screaming but her screams were muffled by the material of her dress.

"Okay, do it! Duct tape her."

"Okay?" I started to laugh as I unrolled the duct tape around her wrists and forearms. She was definitely immobilized. I couldn't believe it. She was in an instant straight jacket, but with all the good parts exposed. This poor woman was standing there in her bra and panties. She had a nice body, too, with C cup breasts and curvy hips.

I figured that he was going to leave her in her car like that, but Dave pushed her in the alley where there was no one and it was dark.

"Don't make any noise or I'll hurt you," he said in a disguised voice that sounded a bit like Donald Duck.

He stood her up against the brick wall and started feeling her body through her underwear. I watched as he felt her breasts through her bra. He took a few minutes doing that. She had nice tits and they looked real, if you can tell something like that through her bra. I mean, it was kind of dark, too.

Then, he reached behind her and started feeling her ass. When he reached between her legs, I thought I heard her moan a little. Maybe, not, she may have been crying. I don't know, but it was definitely a moan.

Then, Dave lifted her bra. She did have nice tits and they were real. Even I got aroused seeing her tits, when I am not the one who is into this stuff. Still it was hot to see a woman helpless like that and at the mercy of her attacker. Her nipples were totally erect. It was a warm spring night. It wasn't cold out, but maybe exposed the way she was, she may have been cold.

He looked over at me and nodded his head inviting me to come over and feel her up, too. I shook my head and looked away. I was paranoid, afraid someone would come, like a cop. This was his game and I wanted no part of it. Now, I felt bad that I had duct taped her. I pitched the rest of the duct tape roll down the sewer.

Then, he started sucking her nipples, first one and then the other. I couldn't believe this guy. Isn't this rape? I heard her moan again. Definitely, it was a moan and definitely she was not crying. Maybe, she was enjoying this. Maybe, he really knows her and this is a game they play. Maybe, they both get off with me watching them do this bizarre behavior.

I had no idea. Maybe, she was just horny from having watched male strippers. Who knows, maybe she took one of their cocks in her mouth. Women do that kind of stuff there, Dave showed me some CFNM videos of women acting just as nasty as men when at a strip show.

Then, I started thinking. Maybe, he doesn't really know her. Maybe, this is his old boss.

Then, he pulled her panties down. She was bald, completely shaved, with not a hair visible. First, he fingered her poking it around and then he got on his knees and started licking her. Now, she was really moaning. Who knows, maybe she is into bondage. Definitely, she was bound with duct tape.

He continued licking her a while and it sounded like she had an orgasm. It was difficult to tell that without seeing her face. Besides, I was standing by the corner making sure that no one was coming.

He left her there and ran up to me.

"She just had an orgasm from me eating her." He looked down at her. "She's got a great body."

Then, he ran back to her undoing his pants as he approached. He turned her around, bent her over, and fucked her. I mean, he was really going at it pounding her like a dog.

I was nervous so I waited in the car for him to finish.

He was done fucking her after about 5 minutes. I saw him pull off a condom and toss it down the sewer. Then, he ran over to the car.

"Dave, how are you going to free her without her seeing your faces?"

"Easy. I'm not."

"You're not what?"

"Going to free her."

He started the car and drove off.

"Dave, you can't just leave her there like that."

To be continued...