Duct Tape Avenger Ch. 02

Story Info
1,001 uses for duct tape. Here is a new one.
1.4k words
4.18
67k
8
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there weren't already 1,001 uses for duct tape, here is a new one.

The poor woman got more than she bargained for when she attended the CFNM strip show alone.

He was done fucking her after about 5 minutes. I saw him pull off a condom and toss it down the sewer. Then, he ran over to the car.

"Dave, how are you going to free her without her seeing your faces?"

"Easy. I'm not."

"You're not what?"

"Going to free her."

He started the car and drove off.

"Dave, you can't just leave her there like that."

The drive home was uneventful. Dave was calmer than he was before, not as excited as he was when he was molesting the woman.

"Here," he said handing me a wad of cash.

"What's this?"

"It's five hundred dollars."

"I know that, Dave. I can count, but why are you giving me $500.00?"

"That's your share."

"My share of what?"

"For helping me tonight."

"Here," I said handing the money back to him. "I can't accept this for what you did to that poor woman."

"Don't be a fool. Keep the money. You earned it. The money is yours." He looked over at me as he drove and then returned his attention back to the road. "That poor woman is not so poor. She took everything from her husband, the house, the cars, and the kids. Besides, she's a real bitch. She had a boyfriend on the side all along, one of the strippers. She set her husband up with her girlfriend and videotaped them. Then, she sued him for adultery. Later, after the divorce settlement, her girlfriend admitted to her ex-husband that he had been set up and that his wife had paid her to have sex with him."

"Dave, what are you talking about? I thought she was your ex-boss."

"Yeah, coincidentally she was my ex-boss, which is why I made it personal by fucking her." Her ex-husband hired me to do this. He paid me $1,000.00 to humiliate his wife."

"Okay, then, I can justify taking the money," I sad stuffing the money in my pocket. "I'll think of it as a public service giving evil women what they deserve." I looked at my friend. "And all this time, I thought you were just a pervert. I didn't know you were in business for yourself."

"Yeah, we are in the business of avenging those who have been wronged. All we need are capes with the letters DTA."

"DTA?"

"Duct Tape Avengers."

"Well, it would be a bit a waste of money to go out and buy custom made capes, just for avenging one man against his ex-wife."

"Yeah, it would, but we have another client Saturday in just a couple hours."

"Are you serious?"

"And the fee for this one is $5,000."

"Five grand?"

"Yep, $2,500 each, but there is more risk involved."

"What we did tonight was all the risk that I could handle for one evening. I don't think that I could take more risk than that.

"Come on, we'll devise a foolproof plan, the more the planning, the less the risk. Leave the details to me. The last one went off without a hitch."

Meanwhile back in the alley, a bum found Ellen, Dave's ex-boss, the ex-wife of the man who paid him to humiliate her.

"Hello? Is there someone there?"

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

"Please can you free me?"

"Sure, baby doll, as soon as I dip my wick a little. It's been a few years since I've been lucky."

"Get away from me! You smell like urine."

"Just bend over a bit while I, yeah that's it."

"Oh, God. Please someone help me."

"I'm almost done there, Missy."

"Wait! Don't go. Where are you going? You said you would free me."

"Don't worry, someone else will come along."

And someone else did happen along, the trash collectors appeared at 4:00 in the morning.

"Hey, Buddy, look at this."

"What?"

"Look," he said pointing to Ellen sitting by the wall naked with her dress and arms over her head.

"Is that a naked woman?"

"Get me those scissors from the truck."

"It's okay, lady, we're here to help you, but first we need you to help us out."

The garbage man cut a hole where her mouth is and inserted himself inside.

"Best you start sucking on me, unless you plan on staying here all weekend."

She sucked him and his partner off before they cut her free.

Meanwhile, back to Dave a few hours later...

"Dave what are we doing out here in the woods? It's 5 am."

"Woods?" He looked around. "Breathe the fresh air. This is nature at its best." He inhaled a big lungful of air. "Look straight ahead, past the country club. Those are multi-million dollar homes." He turned to face the other way. "She jogs here every morning and takes the same unaltered path. We have an hour before she arrives."

"Who?"

"The wife of our client."

"What did she do?"

"She's having an affair with her personal trainer, a man much younger than her husband. It seems that everyone at the country club knew but him. He was the last one to find out. Now, he's too embarrassed to show his face around the club."

He handed me a shovel and opened up ground water plans from the developer.

"Start digging, right here."

"According to this map, there's a drainage ditch and we're going to tie into it."

We dug for just a few minutes before we hit paydirt. We had only dug down two feet.

"That's it. You're done digging."

"What good is that?"

"It's a woman trap, Freddie."

"Ingenious Dave, but I don't see how this hole will trap a woman."

"Moisture, air, and suction will serve as a temporary prison.

"I see, so this is how he embarrasses his wife, by having her trapped here?"

"By having her trapped naked."

"But, this place is deserted."

"The club is having their big golf tournament this morning, scheduled to start soon. They'll be plenty of people ogling this naked woman before they can free her from this setup. The harder her rescuers pull the more suction that it creates. The only way to get her out is to flood the hole, which will stop the suction, but it will be a while before they figure that out."

"Clever."

He fitted a three holed plastic box around the pipe. The box had a hole on either end to fit over the pipe with a hole on top. Then, he fitted a rubber gasket that looked like a giant garbage disposal drain filter that opened when you put pressure down on it, but did not release when pulling back on it. When someone stepped on it, the pressure applied held whatever fell inside in place with the moisture from the water drain below creating a natural suction. He covered it with a blanket of balsa wood, strong enough to hold a thin layer of dirt and grass trimmings, but nothing else.

"Now we wait."

We took position behind a grove of trees about 100 yards away. Close enough to see the action, but not near enough to be detected. We had plenty of time to get into our duct tape costume, which was putting duct tape over our faces to disguise our appearance.

A tall, dark haired woman wearing a tank top and jogging shorts could be seen approaching on the horizon. If she continued her path she would head straight for the...perfect. Unable to get out, she was stuck.

"Help! Someone help me."

"Don't worry, Lady, we are here to help you." He looked over at me. "Duct tape."

Dave held her arms behind her back while I duct taped her wrists. Then, he inserted a golf ball in her mouth and I taped her yap shut. She was still trying to scream, but it was muffled.

"Scissors."

I handed Dave the scissors and he cut the straps of her tank top and pulled it off revealing her shapely breasts hidden beneath her sports bra. Next, he cut away the straps to that and lifted that over her head.

"Nice tits."

We both stepped back and looked at her knockers.

"Do you think they are real?"

"Nah," said Dave. He lifted up one of her breasts. "See? You can still see the scars."

Next, he cut away her jogging shots and panties. Now, naked, but for her socks and running shoes, which were contained by the rubber trap, she was in the perfect line of vision as the guests and players arrived for the tournament.

"Well, our job is done. I hope you're wearing sunscreen. Your husband sends his regards. His divorce attorney will be in touch. We'll see you later, lady. Have a nice day. "

To be continued...