Dude Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What with seeing each other naked and being ravished while in the same state ourselves we didn't stand a chance. We were both rising and pushing back to meet our respective erections, and seeing Debbie's bottom happily bouncing off Mark's cock was just another bit of erotica as far as I was concerned.

I guess the two men must have been giving positive feedback to each other as they ploughed along their merry way. It seemed to me that they both moved to a faster tempo at the same time, with the slap/slaps coming a damn sight faster. Forget the squeal/squeals. The squeaks and squeals and gasps and other miscellaneous noises that Debbie and I were making were coming pretty constantly. It was only that slap/slap, slap/slap, sounding through the room like a metronome that really indicated what was going on. And what was going on was Debbie and I being serviced pretty damn thoroughly, like it or not.

Now I figured that I had a head start on Debbie, what with my little incident that afternoon with Mark, so I was assuming that I would climax first. I was somewhat surprised when I saw Mark suddenly bend his back and start really hitting home and saw Debbie toss back her head and wail as she climaxed.

That was the last thing I saw before Bob decided it was time to attend to me, and he went to work with a will. It didn't take long for him to reduce me to a whimpering mess. I just gave a loud whimper and convulsed around his cock, shivering and shaking as he squirted into me.

When Debbie and I had both surfaced from our respective collapses we were alone, lying on the bed. We didn't speak for a few moments. I finally looked at her.

"So, how was it for you?" I asked, and she giggled.

"Unusual," she said.

"I don't suppose you would happen to know the name of the man who was chatting with me. He didn't introduce himself."

"Ah, that was Bob, the tennis pro."

"Mmm. Would that be Bob, the tennis pro, in the same way as 'I played the tennis pro and suckered him and beat the pants off him'?"

"Ah, yes."

"Then I am a little puzzled. One would have thought he would have chosen to regain some lost pride by banging you, rather than me."

"Ah, one would have thought so, wouldn't one? Perhaps he doesn't like to do repeats."

I sat up at that.

"Talk, bitch," I snapped.

"Well, when I said I beat the pants off him it turned out to be literally true. And when they came off he pushed me down onto the grass next to the courts and demonstrated a different kind of service. Geez, I was wild. I kept expecting someone else to wander up and find him taking me like that. I'm surprised no-one heard me protesting."

"What? You agreed to have sex when you'd only just met him?"

"Who said anything about agreeing? It's not like I was asked. How come Mark jumped me instead of you? You were the one with him all afternoon."

I sighed. "Same situation. He jumped me on the trail. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to spoil out holiday. Now what do we do?"

"Well, for a start, make sure we lock our doors in future. I couldn't believe it when they just calmly walked in and started taking off my clothes. And we avoid being alone with either one of them."

After that we both went to bed. We were tired.

We still managed to rise nice and early next morning. We had some breakfast and then we wanted to go for a ride. Down at the stables I asked for a pair of horses for Debbie and me, and a guide, as we wanted to go down to the lake. Not you, was implicitly applied, when I saw Mark smile.

"No problem," he said. Actually a couple of the boys are heading down to the lake in a few moments. I'll have them escort you.'

He went to the rear of the stables and yelled to someone and a short while later two young men came in. He introduced us to Barry and Jake and then left them to take care of us.

We were chatting to the two men along the way, and I did remember to thank them for letting us ride with them.

"No problem, Miss," said Jake softly. "You'll love the lake. It's very quiet and romantic, and I'm sure we'll be able to provide you with an interesting experience. We all take pride in providing a good service."

12