Dueling Massages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crashdvis
crashdvis
47 Followers

When she had lowered herself fully on to my cock I placed my hands on her ass and held both cheeks in my hands. I love when holding a woman's ass as she is on top; it is a big turn on for me. After a brief pause for her to enjoy the feeling of my cock in her pussy she began to slide up and down my cock. She was riding up and down the full length of my cock and her pussy felt incredible. It wasn't long before I began to feel the tightness in my balls that let me know that I didn't have long left before I was going to cum. Once I started to feel the tightness I let her know that I was getting close. I knew from my friend that her tubes were tied so I wasn't worried about getting her pregnant but I still wanted her to have the option of deciding where I should cum so I wanted to give her as much warning as possible. When I told her that I was close she bent over and started to kiss me and she kept up her pace. She told me to tell her when I was for sure going to cum and I told her I would. As she continued the feeling got closer and closer and I approached the point of no return. I thought she wanted to know right when I was about to cum so that she could hop off me and I would cum on myself or somewhere other than in her pussy. She continued to ride me and I let her know that I was going to cum and she sped up. Just before my first spurt left my cock I told her again here it comes because I thought she was going to hop off at any time but she didn't. Instead, when I told her just as I was about to spurt she dropped down on to my cock all the way to my balls and she held herself there as I started to cum. I came what felt like a gallon of cum in to her pussy. The contractions were as powerful as any I had ever had. It was a fantastic orgasm.

She stayed sitting on my cock after I came and until I softened and my cock popped out of her pussy on it's own. After my cock withdrew from her pussy she got off me, leaned over and kissed her husband and excused herself to the bathroom. When she left the room my friend and I were left alone on the bed. We both congratulated each other on a well conceived and well executed plan. Our Ranger training dictated that we would have to get together for an After Action Review to discuss our mission and it's execution but for now we would have to say that we were wildly successful. While his wife was still in the bathroom, I put my clothes back on and got ready to leave. She was still in the bathroom so I knocked on the door and let her know that I was leaving. She opened the door and came out and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss and thanked me for the experience and I told her that many thanks were due her as well. She went back in to the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I thanked my friend and left.

So ends the story of our dueling massages. It was the beginning of many new experiences for our hot wives but those are stories for another day. Be sure to let me know what you thought about this story. I love hearing from people.

RLTW.

crashdvis
crashdvis
47 Followers
12