Duets

Story Info
Karaoke DJ gets a thrill with a starlet.
2.2k words
3.4
31.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not much ever happened on Wednesday nights at the pub. A few people came and went, singing a couple of songs in between. You see, I run a karaoke lounge on the outskirts of the city. A little establishment, plenty to drink and a pretty good selection of music to choose from.

Oh yeah, my name's Raven. No last name, just that, Raven. I tend the bar when no one is singing, but on a slow night like this one, I usually go up to the stage myself and get a little practice time in.

Well, I was in the middle of what I consider my best song, Cowboy Love by John Michael Montgomerry, when a large man came strutting in. He wasn't obese; he was solid as a rock, all two hundred pounds of him. He looked like he trained hard and often. He had a smile on his face as he entered.

"You the barkeep?" he asked, glancing at the empty bar.

"I am. What can I get for you tonight?" I said, putting the microphone back in its cradle.

"Well actually nothing at the moment, but I was wondering if a few friends could possibly book the place for the night. You know, sorta private party type booking."

"I don't se why not. When would you like to book?"

"Now, for tonight." He clarified.

"That might be a problem. I can't shut down the place for a private function without some notice. My regular…"

He flashed me a thousand-dollar bill, interrupting my small protest. He asked me if it was still impossible to do.

"This is for the booking, and we'll pay you double the cost of your drinks all evening. Is this now possible?"

Not being a fool, I gladly accepted the offer and started closing down the bar. Luckily for me, no one else was there at the moment.

Matt, the guy's name, picked up his cell phone and dialed. He informed his friends that the place was secure, which I found to be an odd way to talk, and told them to come no down.

A million ideas came flooding through my mind. Did I just book the place for some form of illegal activity? Where they gangster coming in? How about drug lords? Why did he say the place was secure? It would certainly explain the cash flow.

About half an hour later, a small group of about twenty people made their way into the bar. Three of them came up to the self-serve section and placed the order for the group. Finishing preparing their drinks and ringing them in, I moved over to the stage and passed out the karaoke song lists.

That's when I saw her. I couldn't believe my eyes, and then I realized why she was there. She was filming in town, and the shoot was all about karaoke singers and the places they sang in. What better way to learn that to participate? Yes, it was Gwyneth Paltrow.

She smiled at me as I handed her the song list and I was so star-struck that I hadn't even noticed that right beside her sat her movie co-star, Huey Lewis.

"Excuse me, but do you happen to have 'I want a new drug' in your selection?" he said, a smile turning into a laughter as I realized who was asking. All I could do was nod my head yes.

I went back up to the stage, fumbled through our master list and found the corresponding disc number. I glanced over my shoulder and watched as Gwyneth and Huey talked and laughed together, their entourage doing the same.

Just as I was turning to face the disc rack again, I caught a glimpse of Gwyneth looking toward my. I quickly looked back and saw her eyes lowered to watch my butt as I moved along the stage. Feeling a little self-conscious, I sat down on a nearby stool while putting the disc into the tray of the machine.

Huey came up to sing his song and everybody sang along, clapping their hands in time with the music. As I glanced over to the table, Gwyneth's eyes caught mine, and for a brief moment they locked onto each other's. I couldn't believe it, but was she flirting with me? She tossed her hair and ran her fingers through it. Any man can tell you that this was indeed the first sign of a flirt. There was no mistaking it now.

It was Gwyneth's turn now, and not being well known for her singing, she completely blew the crowd away, including myself, by her rendition of Bette Davis Eyes. I could only watch, as every now and then she would turn to me, smile and wink.

The party started to dwindle down around three in the morning, and only a handful of people remained. Huey Lewis and his little group had already left, as most of the film crew also departed for the night. Gwyneth was still there, two of her bodyguards, Jake and Tiny, and Vivian, her personal assistant.

I had only managed to speak with Gwyneth about business, how the karaoke scene worked and the general atmosphere during competitions. Obviously she was doing research, that is until she came up to the bar by herself.

"So tell me handsome, do karaoke hosts have groupies too?" she said smiling, teasing her hair again.

I looked at her dumbfounded. I did have some groupies and I was wondering if I had just found myself another one.

"Yes, I guess you could say that in our line of profession, we do have a certain following in the industry." I tried to say seriously, but the sound of it coming out of my mouth made us both laugh.

"And I bet you've slept with a few them too!" she said casually, sliding a key card across the bar.

I glanced at the key on the bar, and as I was about to reply, she walked away, glancing over her shoulder, mouthing the words… 'Meet me in one hour'

I took the key, noted the hotel and room number before tucking it carefully into my pocket. I couldn't even imagine that this was going to happen, but I was not about the let this opportunity pass me by.

About fifteen minutes later, the small group made their way out of the bar, the two big fellows shaking my hand, thanking me for a great night and great drinks. Vivian gave me a quick hug, kissing me lightly on the cheek. Gwyneth, on the other hand, took me by the waist and pulled me close.

"One hour handsome…" she whispered in my ear.

Her body felt nice against mine as she held me for some time. Her tongue licked my earlobe and I knew that this was going to be a night to remember. She cupped my butt in her hands and gave a firm squeeze. She giggled as she let go, winked at me and rejoined her group.

I quickly cleaned the tables of the left over drinks and cashed my till out. I grabbed the tip jar off the bar and hid it under the stack of unused ashtrays by the register. One quick look around the place, I checked to see if everything was clean. Satisfied that it was, I walked out and locked the door behind me.

I glanced at my watch, hoping not to appear too eager, but I had arrived about fifteen minutes too early. I walked around outside for awhile, taking in some fresh air when I saw Vivian walking out of the lobby.

"Oh hi Raven! What brings you here?" she asked.

Not knowing what to say, I looked around for some form of excuse or another. Vivian must have picked up on my obvious embarrassment and laughed.

"Don't worry about it Raven, I am her assistant you know. Go on up, she's alone." She replied and walked off toward the small café at the corner of the street.

I made my way across the lobby to the elevators. Waiting for the doors to open, I pulled out the key card. Room 1612, Penthouse Suite. Of course she would have a suite high above, she was a star after all. I punched the 16th floor button and the doors swung closed. Minutes later, I was standing at her door.

I slowly slid the key into the slot and I heard the deadlock slide open, so I pushed the door inward. I could hear soft music playing and the lights had been dimmed. I could also hear water running, so I assumed she was freshening up in the washroom.

"Hello? It's me, Raven." I said tentatively.

"Come on in Raven, I'll be right out. Make yourself comfortable." Came a reply from the back of the room.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. The room was spectacular, and the view from the balcony was even more so. You could see the entire city from here. As I looked out to the night sky, I could hear the faint sound of footsteps behind me.

I turned around to face her. She was stunning in the red lace teddy that accented her small figure. Her blond hair was strewn about her face, landing softly on her shoulders. Her eyes met mine again, and I could feel the heat in the room grow. Or maybe it was my cock that I could feel growing.

"Come over here handsome." She purred.

I walked back into the room from the balcony and met her mid way across the floor. Her arms draped themselves around my shoulders and our mouths met. Her lips pressed firmly against mine, we kissed passionately. She rubbed her crotch against mine, making my cock swell even more.

"Do you like?" she asked, strutting in front of me.

"Yes I do." I croaked.

She giggled at my nervousness and took my by the hand, leading me over to the bed. She pushed me down hard, and worked her way onto my stomach. She looked into my eyes as she proceeded to unfasten the buttons on my shirt. As she reached the last one, she opened my shirt and lowered her lips to my nipples.

I let my head roll back and forth as her tongue circled each of my nipples, and her lace covered pussy rubbed against my crotch. She kissed her way down across my stomach until her mouth was mere inches away from my belt buckle. Her small fingers worked easily on the buckle and she had my jeans open in no time. Her hands took hold of the sides and in one swift motion; both my jeans and my briefs were around my ankles.

Her hands ran up the inside of my thighs, working their way up to my excited cock. Gwyneth kissed the tip of my shaft, cupped my balls in her right while her left hand grabbed my ass. Her mouth was around my cock and I still couldn't believe this was happening.

She sucked for what seemed like forever, yet she knew exactly when to slow down or stop completely to prolong the enjoyment. Finally being teased a little too much by this starlet, I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up to me. I took hold of her by the neck and flipped her over me onto the bed.

I stepped out of my discarded clothes as Gwyneth slithered up the bed toward the pillows. I grabbed her by the feet, stopping her upward climb. I shook one finger at her, and pulled her back toward the edge of the bed.

I pulled at the flimsy material between her legs, unsnapping the clasps covering her wet pussy. I ran my fingers over her bare, clean-shaven pussy and felt her press against them. I gently rubbed her hard clitty, sending her into spasms. Her body twitched and bucked as I replaced my fingers with my tongue. I licked her from her clit to her hole several times, each time being coated with more and more pussy juice.

She bucked against my face wildly as her first orgasm overtook her, Gwyneth screaming loudly. She held my head between at her crotch with her legs, running her fingers through my hair.

"Oh yes Raven… come to me now." She asked.

I moved up off the floor and lay across her body. Her mouth sucked her juices off of my lips and her tongue danced with mine. Our crotches pressed tightly against one another's, she rubbed herself against me, wanting me to enter her.

I positioned myself carefully between her legs, my cockhead at her pussy. I pushed slowly, inch by inch, until I was totally inside her. I could feel her pussy contract around my cock, and it felt wonderful. I slid slowly at first, but she begged me to go faster.

It didn't take long for the momentum to build, our bodies crashing against each other's. Our cries of passion were intense, but not nearly as intense as when we both came simultaneously. Her body tensed, her pussy tightening around my shaft as her second orgasm overwhelmed her. The tightness of pussy sent me over the edge, and I filled her with my cum.

We lay there for a few moments, locked in an orgasmic embrace. As the feeling started to dwindle, she looked into my eyes.

"I guess you could say that you have a new groupie." She giggled.

"I guess you could say the same." I replied smiling.