DUI Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a fighter, that was for sure. She didn't lie down on her own. All three of them had to hold her down while the boss fucked her in the ass. After, when he was finished and most of the fight was out of her, they all took turns.

Later that day the Lieutenant pulled him aside and said "Who's going to believe a drunk with her reputation? Even if she got out of jail and went directly to another precinct to file a complaint, what would happen? They would pull her record and see she the custody dispute with her ex and the bad checks and the DUIs. She has zero credibility. The number one rule is don't get caught. You got it? Don't get caught."

Ever since then there have been plenty of others. And tonight, there would be Sophia.

...

Sophia was bent over the hood of the patrol car. She had cried herself out. He didn't care. He was too powerful and too fast for her to run. She was in handcuffs and she was going to jail. The immensity of her predicament was starting to dawn on her. Her only hope left was to cooperate with him and make it as easy on herself as possible.

She was thinking about what she would tell her mother, when she felt him grasp her firmly around her ankle, and her attention was brought back to what he was doing. Slowly, he worked his way up her right leg. Her jeans were very tight, but still he methodically stroked and patted her leg until the top of his left hand rested on her crotch. He rubbed there too, just like he had been all this time and just when she thought he was getting a little too familiar he ran his hands around to her belly. He rubbed there, making sure that there was nothing stuffed in the front of her jeans and then moved to her left leg, working his way up and ending on her crotch again.

He ran his hands around to her hips he felt her phone in her pocket and took it out. He looked, it was locked and he set it on the hood inches from her face. He felt to the bottom of both of her pockets, and when he got to the third, the watch pocket, he pulled out a half smoked joint.

"My my", he said. "What do we have here? Looks like you just can't tell the truth can you. We are going to have to do a more thorough search. "

"That's not mine," she said quickly.

"Shut up!" He snapped. Don't speak again unless I ask you a question."

She shut her mouth, getting more and more scared by the minute.

He stood her up, turned her around and began unbuckling her belt.

"No," She cried. "What are you doing?"

With no warning he slapped her across the face. "Shut up! I told you not to talk again. You are in a lot of trouble and I'm going to search you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," she said in a whimper.

"Yes what." He asked.

"Yes sir," she replied.

"Good." He went back to unbuckling her belt. When it was undone, he unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. She was wearing a pair of purple, lace boy shorts. They were pretty and they looked good with her skin color. He smiled in the headlights, but she was looking away and didn't see him.

He started unbuttoning her shirt. She remembered that she wasn't wearing a bra. She went to say something to him about it, and she realized that he would just slap her again, so she kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to be hit.

With her shirt open, he pulled it off her shoulders and it bunched in the back around her wrists where the handcuffs were.

He grabbed her tits, one in each hand and felt them, their weight and feel. They were naturally large, and very perky. His fingers slid to her nipples and he pinched them hard. In that moment, she knew he was going to fuck her. She had been scared of him doing it when he had first pulled down her pants, but now with her nipples being pinched, she knew it was going to happen.

"Nice ficking tits," he said.

"Please don't..." she said in a thin small voice.

"Please don't what?"

"Please don't rape me."

"Rape you? Of course it's not going to be rape. Because you are going to beg me for it." He said with a grin in his voice.

"No!" She said and looked at his face for the first time. He had a maniacal look in his eyes.

"I thought you were going to be cooperative? No isn't cooperative. No is going to get you hit again, and bad things are going to happen tonight." She looked away from him again. he was still forcibly groping her breasts. "So what you are going to say is 'please officer, please bend me over this car and fuck me.'"

She shook her head. He slapped her again. "Say it"

"P..Please officer. b..b..bend me over this car and f.ff..fuck me."

"Sure sweetheart. I'll be happy to."

With that he turned her around to face the car and bent her over the trunk again. "Stay here", he said and pressed her into place so she knew where he wanted her. He bent over and took off her shoes, and pulled her jeans off her legs, first from one foot and then the other. It was gravely in this part of the parking lot and it couldn't have been fun standing on it in bare feet. Too bad. She had started to sob again.

The shirt was still bunched around her handcuffed wrists and was drooping down over her ass, partially covering it. He couldn't have that. He gathered the material in his hand and wrapped it around her wrists, mainly to get it out of his way.

"Now lets see about those pretty purple panties of yours." he said. "Ask me to take them off for you."

She had to take a couple of deep shuddering breaths before she could get the words out. "Please take them off for me."

"Sure thing sophia. I'll do it for you now." He slid his hands up the outside of her thighs to her panties and pulled them down to her knees. From there they fell to the ground on their own.

"Let's see what we have here." He grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled them apart. He could see her pretty pink pussy and the discolored circle of her anus. "Mmm, nice. Let's see what you feel like."

He let go of her ass with his right hand and slid it between her legs. Her pussy was hot, but dry to his touch. He ran his hand up to her stomach from behind and found that she was clean shaven.

"You should be more excited to see me," he said. "We'll have to see what we can do about that."

She was trembling now; trembling from cold and fear. He began rubbing his fingers from back to front along her pussy, back and forth, back and forth. Every once in awhile he would stop at her clitoris and rub it in a little circle. Then back and forth. It only took a minute or so before it happened. She knew it was coming. She could feel it starting, like someone had crushed a grape inside of her. The warm, sticky liquid of her arousal began to flow.

"There we are", he said in a cooing tone. "That's a good girl. I knew you would be happy to see me." He continued his rubbing and then, all of a sudden he slipped a finger into her. With ease he found her g spot and started pressing it like a button, then rubbed along it back and forth.

"Ahhhhh!!" she gasped, shockling herself as the first real wave of her arousal crashed over her.

"Good," he said. "You're ready now."

Mike LaNassa let go of her and left her bent over the car as he took off his gun belt. He coiled it and put it on the driver's seat, well away from her. No sense in taking chances. He undid his pants and let them fall to the ground, then quickly let his underwear follow. He had been blessed with a long cock, maybe a little thinner than he would have liked, but nice and long. It was standing up proud and ready. He walked up behind her and used his hand to run the head of his dick back and forth along her lips a few times to get it nice and lubricated. Then with one, hard thrust, he forced himself all the way into her.

"Unghhhh!" she screamed again.

He pulled out slowly and then in again, this time harder. Within a few strokes, he had worked up his rhythm and was slamming into her and consequently slamming her into the side of the police car. Over and over again.

She was tight, and even as wet as she was, her lips clung to him when he pulled out and rolled along his dick as he forced himself back in. Each thrust brought another animalistic sound from her of desire and fear and pleasure and pain. Then, only minutes into it, he felt her contracting around his shaft.

She was orgsiming, gasping for air, wailing, half crying and half cumming.

And then he started cumming too. He slammed into her again and felt it come on him, unable to control it any longer, he pulled her close and shot it into her as wave after wave of pleasure passed over him.

He held onto her like that for a while, catching his breath. When he was done, and felt himself shrinking inside of her he stepped back and looked at her cunt. His semen was starting to collect at the entrance in what they called a creampie.

"Stay here", he said. She didn't respond, but she didn't move either. He shuffled with his pants around his ankles to where his cell phone was on the dashboard of his car. He came back and opened the camera. He started taking pictures of her bent over the trunk of the car. He took pictures of her pussy dripping with their combined juices.

He pressed his index and middle finger into her sex and used it to thoroughly lubricate them. Then he switched to the video mode on his camera and slowly, but forcefully pressed his fingers into her anus.

"No," she said. She was clenching and fighting him. "Not there!"

But he just ignored her. He kept up his relentless assault until he won and his fingers slid into her most private place. She let out a sound of pain, but that was all. He was already feeling himself getting hard again. In and out he worked his fingers until the fluid from her pussy started to wear off and they were were getting harder and harder to slide.

"Now, I got another go in me, so you have a choice. Either I can fuck you in this tight little asshole of yours and we both know that's not going to feel too good. At least not for you. Or you can turn around, kneel right here and give me a good thorough cleaning with your mouth." With that he jammed his fingers in hard, making her clench around him. "So which is it going to be?"

"I'll use my mouth. I'll use my mouth!!" She nearly screamed it at him.

He took his fingers out of her ass and wiped them off on her back. He stood her up and turned her around to face him. Once again he pointed his camera phone at her and let the video roll as he panned first up her body and then down.

"What...what are you doing,": she asked tremulously.

"Just a little momento for later. That and if you ever tell anyone what happened here tonight, they're all going to get to see it first hand. I'll send the video to your parents and they can watch it."

"No!" she said, horror struck at the idea.

"Then just keep being a good little girl and all will be just fine."

After he got her on film nodding to his threat he pressed down on her shoulder and she took the hint to kneel before him.

"Now just pretend this is your quarterback boyfriend and you want to prove to him what a sexy girl you are." With the hand that wasn't holding the camera phone, the one that had been in her ass just moments ago, he pulled her head forward to his hardening cock, and felt her take it into her mouth.

She was good. Actually she was great. Since her hands were behind her back, she wasn't tempted to jerk him off with her lips around his head, like some girls did. Instead she was all mouth, tongue and throat. When he would thrust forward and feel his cock slide down her throat, he would feel her gag around it. But other than that, she was a natural.

When he felt his orgasm rise again, he took half a step forward pressing the back of her head against the cop car with his pelvis. His dick forced its way all the way down her throat, and he came as she was gagging on him. She swallowed his load, mainly because she had no other option.

He stepped back, and pulled out, allowing her to collapse on the ground, sputtering and gasping for air.

With a steady hand, he filmed the whole thing until her breathing was back to normal.

He shut off the video app on his phone and slipped it in his pocket as he bent down to pull up his underwear and pants. He got his clothes in order and put his gun belt back where it belonged. Her eyes followed him as he moved, but she looked scared, not defiant.

Once he was ready for duty again, he reached down and unlocked her cuffs. He stepped back far enough so that he could watch her rub her wrists and arms now that they were free again.

"Go ahead and get yourself dressed." he told her.

"Are you letting me go," she asked hopefully. Her face was tear stained, and her makeup was streaked. Her hair was mussed and her clothing rumpled.

"We'll see. For now just get yourself cleaned up."

She did. She crawled around on the ground until she found her panties and jeans. She turned away, so she wasn't facing him as she wiggled into them. Her pretty silk blouse was terribly wrinkled, but she covered herself with it anyway knowing that she would never wear it again after tonight.

When everything was as inplace as she could get it, and she had smoothed her clothes and hair a little, she went to turn back around to face him, but he was right there. He grabbed her by the arm, twisted it behind her and put the handcuffs back on.

"I thought you were letting me go?" she accused, scared and frustrated.

"Oh, I am. Don't worry. But I think you need to have a conversation with my Lieutenant first."

With that he helped her into the back seat of his patrol car. Smiled and thought about getting to watch his boss have his fun with Little Miss Sophia.

12