Duke Pt. 02

Story Info
Niiki gets what she wants and leaves. Thelma arrives.
5.3k words
4.6
24k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner on Nikki Armstrong's first night in the farming and mining servicing town of Thompson, situated around 225 miles south-west of Sydney, her host Duke Caine insisted Nikki call home to tell her mom where she was and what she was doing.

"Mom will hit the roof when she finds I have left Sydney and when I tell her I got your phone number from Angela, and you invited me to stay with you, she'll keep on asking questions until she squeezes everything out of me."

"What's wrong with that? You are twenty-three, an adult, and are entitled to screw me if you wish and your mother will know that. Actually she might even remember meeting me. You have to ride through that and not lose your cool too much but remain confident and unyielding. When she knows she's screwed everything out of you she'll ask to speak to me."

"No, I can't do it."

"If you don't then forget about sleeping with me."

"Duke don't be such a bastard. If we stay low she'll never know."

"So you have no respect for your mother and no gratitude toward her since she gave birth to you and reared you?"

"Christ Duke, you are so unfair pressuring me like this."

Duke smiled, knowing he was winning. "I'll tell you what Nikki, forget about me asking to call your mom and being honest with her."

"Thank Christ for that," Nikki sighed.

"All I ask is for you to do the right thing."

Her relaxing look vanished and she glared.

"You bastard." Her shoulders slumped.

Fifteen minutes later when Duke was drying the roasting dish, Nikki called, "I'm making the call now. Come hold my hand."

Duke walked into the room and stopped. Nikki was bare to the waist.

"Christ what are you doing?"

She smiled. "Would you like to get your mouth buried into this pair? The truth please."

"Well yeah."

"Oh Duke your bubbling enthusiasm really excites me. You used the same tone as if replying after I'd asked you the time or to empty the trash can."

"Nikki you are making me nervous. I replied cautiously in case you were setting a trap. Of course I want to lick and saliva all over your tits and belly, lick and bite your pussy and bang you till your ears are ringing and your eyes are popping."

Nikki's face and neck coloured hugely and she said hoarsely, "Steady on Duke, you're making me all hot and bothered and mom will ask have I just had sex."

Duke grinned and said then why did she display her tits?

"Because I want you to see what you'll miss if we don't handle this phone call well and mom orders me home immediately or say she'll never wish to see me again."

"Do parents still excommunicate their kids these days?"

"Of course they do and the misdeeds have intensified in both number and seriousness over the decades."

"Well why not just phone your mother and deal with an actual potential crisis instead of us dwelling on worse-case scenarios?"

"I agree so give me mom's phone number."

"What are you getting at? I have no idea of you mother's phone number or why you are asking me for it."

"It really was a test. You expect to have lots of sex with me and yet you don't know anything about me and don't even have my mother's phone number."

"Right," Duke snorted. "Let's agree here and now we'll not have sex for thirty days, the pause being used to find out about each other and for me to memorize your mother's phone number."

Nikki looked dismayed. "Um Duke let's just forget about what I just said. I'm phoning mom right now."

Duke sat beside Nikki and pulled her against him and began playing with one of her breasts. She'd not covered them up. The both watched the nipple begin to stiffen under the attention it was received and then she connected through to her mom.

Duke began licking the nipple and Nikki began sweating.

"I met him at a Building Trades Show in Sydney, remembering he was the Aussie who was Angela's uncle. You must remember him; you met him when he visited Ashburton about seven years ago with his parents. His mom and Angela's mom are sisters. He's been back twice since then."

"I can't say I do."

"Tall, almost blond curly hair, great tan and very good looking. He's thirty-four now." "Oh yes, vaguely."

"Well he's an electrical contractor," Nikki lied. "I was on the train going to Dubbo for a look around when I saw him on the station at a place called Orange. On the spur of the moment I jumped off and greeted him and the train moved off and I couldn't get back on. He just laughed and said I could also get a train later if there was one or the next day but why not come and visit Thompson where he lives and is doing some work for a gold mining company."

"That is a very strange and rather irresponsible thing to do darling."

"Well I loved Thompson and returned to Sydney to collect my things and have just shifted into Duke's home. He has a pal who's an architect and I have already been hired for full time work," Nikki said, continuing to lie.

"Who else lives in the house with Duke?" Nikki's mother asked suspiciously.

"Oh Misty."

"Darling I don't like the sound of this at all. I..."

"Mom I'll put Duke on. He's here with me."

Nikki spread her knees, pulled up her dress and placed the hand from on her breast on to her pussy and handed the phone to the fascinated Duke who began working his fingers in.

"Oh hi Mrs Armstrong. I asked Nikki to phone you because I know how mothers might worry if their daughter was already alone in Sydney in a not favourable situation and now had left the city under this new arrangement."

"We'll yes. I..."

"Mrs Armstrong what with the druggies, pimps doing everything to recruit young women as prostitutes and warring street gangs, I can tell you I'm so relieved that your vulnerable daughter is out of that hellhole where she was staying. Thompson is such a conservative community and Misty has taken a great liking to Nikki and I have introduced Nikki to our close neighbours Mrs De Vito who is so excited at having an architectural draughtswoman living so close to them because her husband is a builder. Nikki has also met Mrs Debra Collins who is so keen to learn about New Zealand and German-born Mrs Gretchen Collins is so keen to converse in French with your daughter."

"Omigod this is such a huge turnaround from the gloom and doom I was hearing from Nikki in Sydney... no job, not meeting people... a little scared. I'm so happy she's met you and Misty. Um what sort of relationship do you have with Misty?"

By this point Duke's fingers were sloshing and Nikki had a hand over her mouth to stop emitting noisy gurgles.

"Well to tell you the truth Mrs Armstrong I can's keep my hands off Misty."

"Oooh," said Mrs Armstrong and at the same time Nikki puffed, turned very red and came over Duke's fingers.

"I'll put you over to Nikki Mrs Armstrong. It's a hot day here and she might sound a little short of breath. I must switch on the air-conditioning."

"Hi mum," Nikki said, taking the phone and looking at Duke murderously.

"I'm so happy for you. It appears you have fallen into a great niche. I'll no longer worry about you and please just do everything Mr Caine asks you to do as he's being very generous to you. He sounds a lovely man. Please keep in touch darling and unless there are more things you wish to discuss I must let you go to get on with it."

"Thanks and bye mum," Nikki said, looking astonished.

She smiled at Duke. "Did you hear mum say I'm to do everything you ask?"

"Yeah I heard it loud and clear. I wonder if she knows you lie to her? It doesn't really matter. It's game time. I want you to call me daddy and to unzip me. At your age you ought to know what to do after that."

"Yes daddy. I'm expected to lick your engorged pecker and proceed from there but first I must go to the bathroom. I'm soaking around my pussy and it's run on to the sofa."

"Stay where you are because there's not problem. That's why men and sexy women who make the buying decisions choose leather sofas and leather armchairs. They are so easy to clean."

Nikki fluttered her eyelids and said oh daddy.

She unzipped Duke and struggled to get it all out and said, "Omigod I can't take all this up my butt."

"Relax dear, one step at the time, huh?"

"Yes daddy. I love you. I'll kiss you now daddy and later when I have a mouthful of cum and pussy juice."

"Oh you are such a grateful young bitch Nikki... do you think we might have less talk and more action?"

"Yes daddy."

Nikki formed her lips into a big O and hitched up her dress fully so was all gathered in a band round her waist and took the head of the dick into her mouth. At the same time she swivelled, hoisting her butt into the air alongside daddy. He wet a finger in pussy and it slid quite easily into her butt hole.

Nikki grunted, pulled off his dick and said, "Angela and I have horsed around for years with dildos and vibrators so I'm not tight in the butt. We thought we were committed lesbians but both moved into men about three years ago."

"So you have taken a real dick up the ass?"

"Yes but nothing like your size so forget it."

She later pulled off her dress and went on to the sofa on her knees, leaning her tits over the back of the sofa and playing with them as daddy licked up and down her butt crack and into her fat, bald pussy. With that done he worked in his dripping erection and they both groaned in satisfaction and felt the heat generating between them.

Daddy soon found his little darling was experienced at thrusting to bang in hard against him as he ended his thrust. Either that or she had an innate sense of good timing. She took all he had, leaving him feeling his balls were left gasping each time he plunged forward. When the time came to pick up the pace she yelled, "Pull my head back by the hair daddy."

Daddy obliged, taking care not to hurt her but she yelled "Harder" and so she got it harder in hair pulls as well as cock thrusts and she came hugely. A big smile appeared on his face as his eyes closed and he bit into his bottom lip and flooded her.

"Christ you can fuck," she said in awe, gazing at him.

The reply was modest. "I always try to please a lady. Have a doze while I run a bath for you and we'll then go out for dinner."

Returning from her bath Nikki took a call. It was Angela.

"What kind of stunt are you pulling on your mother? She just called me to ask was Misty a nice woman. I only just avoided landing you in the crap.

"Oh shit, sorry. What was said?"

"Fortunately she began by saying your were staying with Duke. Oh hello I thought. I bet that little tramp has plans for my uncle. And then your mother said she was pleased you were out of that hole you'd landed in at Sydney and gave me brief details how you'd found Duke in Sydney and then again standing on a rail station platform way out in the wops towards Dubbo. Oh hello I thought to myself, this sounds like bullshit to me. So when she said what did I know about the woman called Misty I knew what to say."

"Well you always were intelligent."

"Thanks you slut."

"I asked your mum what did she want to know. She said she was happy for you to be staying with my young Uncle Duke providing he had a woman in the house with him and that told me Misty the cat had been made to sound like an adorable woman. I said my uncle was conservative and only liked screwing one woman at a time and she had to be reliable, loyal and clean around the house, from what I'd heard. Your mom said well it was a relief to hear that and of course I then had to tell my mom confidentially her brother in OZ was probably screwing you."

"Oh god, the noose round my neck tightens."

"No it's okay you lucky bitch. She promised to maintain the pretence provided I promised never to allow Duke to screw me. I did that, sadly. Often when I play in bed I think it's you or Uncle Duke. If you haven't fucked him yet when will you do it?"

"Tonight I hope. He's awfully cute and I think he'd beginning to catch on that I'm not too young for him," Nikki lied because the age difference had not been discussed.

Nikki then had an idea how she might be able to reward her friend. "I can call Roy and suggest he dates you."

"Nah, he's a big young for me."

"Darling you must not say a word to anyone about this, promise?"

"Yes."

"What about Roy's dad."

"God you slut, you've also been fucking Charlie White?"

"Yes."

"I can't believe it. Wow, yes please. Please give him a call and say I'm very, very interested and can be trusted to keep my mouth shut and move about discreetly."

"Okay you slut," Nikki giggled.

* * *

Duke looked forward immensely to Saturday's barbie. He'd always wanted to host one since arriving in Thompson but believed being unattached it was not suitable for him to invite families. 'Duke and his cat Misty invited you to a barbeque did not suggest a ring of confidence but Duke and Nikki certainly did. YES! On Thursday he distributed the formal invitations to the letterboxes of the three invited families and next afternoon the women on the way to the school gates confirmed acceptance.

Then the demands began and Nikki found that intriguing.

Debra said, "Our husbands want to bring beer, saying they won't feel right going to a barbie without taking beer."

"Well I was buying a full range of beer to cover all tastes," Duke mused. "Okay we don't wish to offend the blokes. Tell them they can bring beer."

Gretchen said, "I wish to bring dips and snacks the kids will like. You two are not married so won't be up to speed catering for children."

"Oh that's a perfect solution," Nikki cooed, giving Duke no option but to agree and then Gina said, "It's traditional for the women guests to arrive with salads. I'll arrive with a half dozen salads."

"Fine," sighed Duke, now wondering if it really would be his barbecue.

He and Nikki went to a fish vendor on Saturday early afternoon, Duke knowing fresh supplies would have arrived by truck from Sydney for the weekend. They then went to the supermarket and purchased sauces, red and white wine, a selection of meats and some frozen prepared fish. They arrived home with several pounds of snags (sausages), steaks, salmon cutlets, beef rissoles, prawns, squid rings and a range for fish plus bell peppers, onions and firm tomatoes to make into fish kebabs.

Nikki made a non-alcoholic punch and they had a couple of hours' sleep and arose at 4:00 refreshed and after a shower dressed and were ready to greet their guests.

The event was a raging success. Nikki was welcomed and that pleased her and as a result of that evening Duke felt at last he was entrenched in his local community. He proved to be an accomplished chef and received high praise. Later, with most of the kids asleep or almost asleep inside the house, he had to withstand several determined attempts by the drunk Gina to grope him. Her husband didn't appear to mind, in fact he was busily playing his guitar, but he kept an eye on them to ensure they didn't slope off. When Gina tired of getting nowhere she led the communal singing and a couple of the older kids came out and joined in.

Gretchen and her husband Bevan stayed behind to help clean up and when Bevan was walking off with Pauline and Frederick she kissed Duke good night, pushing a leg between his thighs and ramming her tongue into his mouth, confirming what Nikki had said about Gretchen keeping a sneaky eye on him. Well, well.

Duke had never had so much sex like this but sadly it seems all good things must end. Three weeks after the barbie, Gina and Carlo hosted a farewell party for Nikki. She'd been unable to find work locally but had applied for a position in an architect's office in Melbourne and was hired on the spot when she went down to be interviewed.

Duke was unhappy about her leaving but knew she wanted to continue her career and it appeared she preferred a bigger place than Thompson to live happily. He took the weekend off and drove her to Melbourne, Misty going with them.

On Monday afternoon the three mothers arrived outside Duke's home five minutes early and he went down and chatted to them, accepting they were attempting to cheer him.

"Thanks girls but I'll live."

"Gina and I are prepared to take turns to visit you occasionally to ensure you don't forget what a women in like," Gretchen said. "Understandably right now in her condition Debra regrets..."

"It's okay and thanks for your offer of such outstanding support but no way do I wish to be involved in anything that could land you guys in trouble with your husbands. We'd never get away with it long term. Something will turn up; you'll see."

The next day Duke ordered materials to build the laundry at the rear of his home alongside the small porch. It had been approved already, being incorporated in the plan for the original modifications he'd submitted to the local authority. It was something to do to keep himself occupied and burn up some energy.

Remarkably, something turned up on Friday, just as Duke had prophesised.

Duke was called to the office of the mining company's general manager in Dubbo who controlled operations at the company's three mines in the region. The city of 30,000 people and some 250 miles west of Sydney, was almost a two and a half hour drive from Thompson.

"Hi Duke," said the white-haired GM, Terry Bolt, shaking hands. They'd met occasionally, usually at planning meetings, internal enquiries or on social occasions involving senior personnel. He turned and said, "I'd like you to meet Mrs Wilson, our new admin officer at Thompson Mine. She takes over when Ralph retires on Friday week."

"Hi Mrs Wilson."

The good-looking woman of around forty smiled and said, "Hi Duke, please call me Thelma. I'll get straight to the point. I have separated from my scurrilous husband and have filed for divorce. The bastard has been threatening me so I decided to bury myself towards the outback and applied for this position but only just got it because Terry here considered I was over qualified. I'd been a public accountant in Sydney. I need a safe house here and your mine manager, Terry and I went through all the possibilities."

"With that done I wish to proposition you. I would like to rent a room from you for $400 a week that I'm told is well in excess of the going average rental for a room in Thomson which I understand is $140.00. I will pay half the running costs of your home as well including food and liquor bills. This is a good deal and in return I require you to protect me in the unlikely event of my husband tracking me down to Thompson. He's not a violent man, just a bully and can't bear the thought of me walking out on him. Well that's it."

"Well this is an unusual request. I take it you will get an attractive settlement when the divorce process concludes?"

"A very attractive package but you need not worry. I already have my own money and will be paid a good salary here and the fact is what I'm suggesting would cost me less that buying my own cottage and paying 100% of all outgoings."

Duke looked thoughtful and said, "I live in a close community. My neighbours will probably think you and I are having it off."

"Well if you're worried about what the neighbours think don't enter into an arrangement with me. It's as simple as that."

Duke smiled and said it was Thelma's reputation that he was worried about.

"My mother operates a brothel in Sydney and many of my clients were aware of that because she is such a character. So do you think I worry about my reputation? My clients were more interested in my performance as their personal accountant or their business's external auditor."

"Yeah I'm happy to be your landlord."

"That tone doesn't sound very enthusiastic?"

"Thelma that's how I am. You'll get used to it. I'll also tell my neighbours you are my auntie."

"Well then we have a deal?"

12