Dulens' World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful, kitten. You are so sexy. Are you ready to take everything I have to offer?"

Kabira merely nodded, for something about the way Shawn talked made her so hot and wet that she seemed almost to be in a trance. Shawn reached over to Kabira's shoulders and took both straps of the suit, removing them and slowly pulling it off of her body. He left her stilettos on, though, and then stepped back to examine every inch of his treasure, from her long brown hair, voluptuous mountainous breasts, her flat tummy, neatly trimmed and now sopping wet pussy, to her firm ass and long slender tan legs.


Shawn slowly walked over to Kabira, and picked her up, carrying her by her buttocks and back, and letting her feel his masculine arms support her. He let her sit down on the cold stone grave marker and then kneeled down in front of her. First, he played with her hair, massaging her head and letting his hand fall down through the silky locks. Then, he looked into Kabira's eyes, leaned in, and kissed her passionately right on the lips. A feeling of connection surged right through both of their bodies, and this kiss was only the first of many for a tantalizing night to come ahead . . .

---------------------------

Shawn was the one who broke off their passionate kiss. He looked deep into Kabira's brown eyes and fell in love with them. Reaching up, he kissed Kabira's forehead, and then slowly kissed his way down her nose, her lips, and her chin. He paused and then licked his way up to her ear, nibbling lightly and caused Kabira to moan with pleasure. Shawn used his amazing tongue to search behind Kabira's ear, and then bit her lightly down her neck. He kissed her chest and then made for her voluptuous breasts. He licked a circle around one entire breast, and then slowly made his way toward the center. Just as he got there, though, he stopped and moved over to her other breast, doing a repeat performance. This time he chose to bite lightly on the nipple, and then suckle fiercely on it like a hungry baby. Kabira's moans echoed throughout the entire cemetery.

Shawn continued to torment Kabira, kissing his way down her tummy and finding his treasure. He loved a clean-cut woman, and Kabira was no exception. He kissed her swollen outer lips, and then slowly made his way into the center of her burning cunt, finally finding her clit and flicking, biting, and sucking on it, making wave after wave of pleasure and release swim over Kabira. Her eyes rolled back into her head as the fiercest of all her orgasms yet passed over, and then she sat up and as it subsided started to scratch Shawn's shaggy head. He leaned back in ecstasy, his lips and mouth shining with pussy juices in the moonlight. Standing up, they kissed again, fire shooting through both of their bodies, both moaning and groaning in pleasure.

Kabira smiled and broke off the kiss, licking her lips, "Mmm . . . I love how I taste . . . "

At this, they both giggled a little, but then, with a wicked glint in her eyes, Kabira smiled and said,

"Your turn . . . "

------------------------------

Shawn took Kabira's seat on the gravestone and waiting anxiously as Kabira did a little dance in front of him. She took her hips, swiveled, and teased him by shaking her chest right in front of him but not letting him touch. Then, she slowly pranced up to him and started kissing his forehead, while massaging his head. She licked her way down to his belly button, and then tickled him until she was just at the base of his swollen cock.

Kabira licked the head and nibbled on it, and then slowly, in one large mouthful, deep-throated all of his eight inches. Then, she started to bob her head, sucking, licking, and nibbling on his cock until she felt he was ready to cum. Shawn let out a low, loud moan as Kabira grabbed and pulled down on his ball sac, and swallowed every drop of cum that shot down her throat and into her mouth.

Finishing up the cleaning, Kabira got back onto her feet and leaned down to kiss him. She stood straight up and let him nuzzle her breasts, and slowly tickled the tip of his sagging cock with the lips of her sopping pussy so as to build an erection. Being a ghost and not truly a real human, all it took was this little tease to get his soldier back up and saluting the world, pulsing, burning, aching with need for Kabira's pussy . . .

---------------------------

Shawn and Kabira were now on the ground. Kabira was on her back, and Shawn was kneeling down in front of her, ready to fuck her brains out. After all of this torment, even though both had already cum, they both were on fire with desire, and both needed to be fucked, and now. Shawn took a deep breath, drew back, and surged right into Kabira, allowing her to take all of his eight inches at once. Kabira and Shawn moaned in symphony, and slowly Shawn started to pump in and out of Kabira.

Slow and steady at first, but soon neither could take it, and so Shawn started to build up, faster and faster, until beads of sweat were dripping down and he was moaning. Wave after wave of pleasure overtook Kabira, and a stem of hot semen covered her womb, making her pleasure all the better.

Both moaned for the final time, and, as Shawn leaned in for a final kiss, he winked at her, hugged her one final time, and said to her, "Thank you Kabira. Until next time, my kitten . . ."

And with that Kabira found herself totally nude, soaking wet, and with a light mist fading away on top of her that had been Shawn. She sat up, took her seat on the gravestone, and caught her breath. Not sure what to do, she called out to Dulen, shouting out his name in the pitch black of the cemetery. And then all went black.

---------------------

Kabira awoke many hours later, sitting on her silk sheets at home in her bed. The sun shone in through her drawn drapes, and the room smelled of cinnamon and vanilla. Sitting up, Kabira went to stretch and found another note from Dulen, of course, in her own blood.

Kabira. This was the first time but not the last. You won't know when, you won't know how, you won't know where. But it will be soon. -Dulen

P.S. You are pregnant with Chazaran's child.

TO BE CONTINUED......

12