Dumb as a Stump Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an uncomfortable urge to squirm as my cock lurched in my pants. "You're not going to get any complaints from me."

She smiled, seductively, as she approached the bed, crawled up on it on all fours and lay down next to me. "You're sure you like it?"

"I'd like it if you were 90 years old," I replied, somewhat jokingly.

"So you like older women in lingerie?"

"I don't know about WOMEN but I definitely like a certain WOMAN in lingerie."

With the agility of a cat, she swung her leg over me and settled onto my lap, her half covered breasts swaying in front of me. "Before I forget there are a few more things you should know about me," she teased as she rubbed her panties against the growing bulge in the front of my pants.

"Really?" I croaked.

"Number 1," she started as she leaned forward, "I have VERY sensitive tits and nipples. In fact, I've been known to cum just by playing with them. Number 2: I dye my hair. I was brunette when I was married and changed it after ... but if things work out , like I'm hoping, I'll let it grow back if you'd like. And number 3: My measurements are 34DD-26-35," she murmured as she continued to grind against my pants.

"Okay," I sighed, releasing the breath I'd been holding for what felt like forever. "In that case, I guess there are some things you should know about me."

"Hmmmm??"

"Number 1: I've only had one lover before you and she had the same 'problem' as you do with your tits so it's not a 'problem' as far as I'm concerned. Number 2: If what I'm feeling is any indication of what the future holds we can talk about your hair color in a couple of months. And number 3: If you keep teasing me like that," I paused long enough to point down at the wet spot that had formed on the front of my pants, "I'm not sure I'll be able to hold off long enough to make love to you instead of just fucking your brains out."

"Promises, promises," she whispered as she slid her hands down to my belt and quickly opened it along with the zipper on my pants.

My hard cock sprung free of its confines pointing straight up into the air.

"Ohhhhhh. I like that."

"And I like these," I replied as I cupped her breasts while lifting my head so I could take a nipple between my lips.

She hissed as she took in a deep breath. "Yesssssss."

My hands quickly moved up her back looking for clasp only to remember it was around front. Reluctantly, I released her nipple and pushed on her shoulders until she sat up-right in my lap but before I could do anything, she unclasped the hook. "Guess you forgot after all," she teased as she lowered her tit back to me. It was then that I noticed the small broken-heart tattoo on her left breast.

She had a small, sad smile on her face when I looked up at her. I didn't ask. The answer was already obvious. Instead, I took her breasts in my hands and gently teased them. They were soft and warm, just as Dani's had been, but heavier with just the slightest bit of sag. My fingers drew circles around the outer edge of her globes moving closer and closer to her nipples.

The whole time, she continued to gently rub herself against my cock. What surprised me was that my cock was getting wetter and wetter and I thought I could feel her pubic hair tickling the shaft. It was only when I moved so I could see down between us that I saw my cock sliding between the outer lips of her pussy.

"Crotchless panties. My personal favorite," she moaned.

Before I could say anything, she moved her hips and held my rock-hard cock in her hand. She lifted one leg slightly and slowly lowered her pussy, guiding the head between the folds of her slit. I watched as it disappeared an inch at a time, until the entire length was buried inside her.

"Fuckkkkkkk," I groaned.

"I hope so," she giggled.

I watched the look on her face as she got used to my cock inside her, recalling what Dani had said about my size.

"Bigger than most but I like it," she said with a look of pure satisfaction on her face.

Instinctively, my hips began to move, pressing up against her.

An impish grin replaced the sad smile as she tightened and relaxed the muscles of her pussy. "Feels perfect. Not too big, not too small, and just the right length," she emphasized as she lowered herself completely onto my shaft. I felt my cock head press against the back wall of her pussy as a shiver ran up and down her body.

Goose bumps appeared on her arms and around her areola. She sat there, not moving, yet I could feel her muscles rolling up and down my cock, and my lap became wetter by the moment.

I could feel the fire of my own desires stirring in the pit of my stomach. Steadying myself, I started to lift up and down, feeling the velvety warmth of her pussy as I slipped deep into her before withdrawing until just the tip of my cock was within the folds of her outer lips.

"Should I tell you another secret?" she sighed.

I nodded my head.

"I love being on the top like this; I can control the depth and speed that we fuck, and at the same time, see the look on my lover's face."

I took her comment as a bit of challenge and grabbed her by the hips as I thrust upwards, burying my cock in her until my balls were nestled against the flesh between her pussy and asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she yelped in surprise.

"I like it when the woman is on top, too," I groaned. "That way I can do this." I paused as I thrust up into her, lifting her from the bed, "and this," I continued as I cupped her breasts, "or this," I went on as I teased and pinched her nipple, "but most of all because I can do this," I finished as I slid my hand into her and pulled her lips down to meet mine.

"Mmmmmmmm," she gasped when we broke our kiss. "Your big cock feels so good. I love having it in my pussy. Ohhhhhhhh ... yessssss. I can tell you want to fuck my hot pussy, don't you?" she whispered as she lifted herself off my shaft and rolled onto her back. "Come here and fuck me," she murmured.

I climbed between her thighs as she lifted her knees until they almost touched her breasts. Then I took my cock in my hand and leaned forward, her pussy juices lubricating her tunnel as I slid in. I buried myself into her in one continuous thrust, as she spread her legs and hooked them over my shoulder.

"Now it's your turn to fuck me," she grinned as she grabbed my ass cheeks in her hands and pulled me down onto her. Her pussy was a mass of nerve endings as it gripped my shaft. I could tell by the way she squirmed beneath me that she could feel every inch as I fed it to her, until the head pressed against her cervix. "So fucking good," she gasped.

Slowly, gently, I pulled me cock back as her pussy muscles gripped at the shaft, until her pussy lips could catch hold at the thick rim of the head. "Your pussy feel so good. Mmmm ... so hot and wet." Within minutes I forgot about almost everything Dani had taught me and started to fuck her faster and faster.

Her pussy felt like it was filled with molten lava and I could tell we were both getting close to an orgasm. I felt her legs move from my shoulders and wrap around my waist, pulling herself against me, matching my pace.

"Fuck me harder ... make me cum, lover ... I want to cum all over your big, hard cock."

My hips became a blur as I pounded into her slit.

"Ahhh ... yes ... yes ... oh gawd ... don't stooooop," she wheezed, breathlessly as her pussy gripped my cock even tighter.

The room filled with the sound of your flesh slapping against each other and a squishy, wetness from between her legs while the aroma of sex filled the air.

It was even better than I had imagined. Her back arched upwards, pressing her tits against my chest. Her arms wrapped around my back, her fingernails scratching across it. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling herself up while pulling me down, mashing her clit against the base of my cock. It was everything I'd ever hoped for yet I suddenly found myself on a plateau due to a combination of exhaustion and desire, unable to reach an orgasm.

She felt it, too as my cock slowly began to soften.

"Wha ...?" she gasped. "Did I ...?"

I knew what I needed to do. Quickly, I pulled my dwindling cock from her pussy.

"NOOOOOOOOOO," she wailed. The look of disappointment was unlike anything I'd ever seen.

"Turn around. I want to fuck you from behind," I said.

She did as I asked and turned until her ass was towards me, her body braced on her hands and knees. The sight of her wet, swollen, gaping pussy and her tits swaying beneath her was all it took to rekindle my desire. Within seconds, my cock was rock hard once again. I shuffled towards her, my cock easily finding her pussy. I saw her raise a hand and place it on the headboard as support as I began to thrust into her.

"Ohmigod ... your cock feels so good in my pussy. It feels even bigger and longer than before. I love having you fuck me."

Her tits were bouncing back and forth as I fucked her as hard as I could. My hands gripped her hips and as I pushed forward, I pulled her back against me, making sure that my entire cock was buried in her. "Yes ... yes ... yes ... so good, so hot ... gonna cum soon," I wheezed between thrusts. My pace increased once again, the desire to cum overwhelming my senses.

"Fuck my pussy ... ahhhh ... ohhhhhh ... yeahhhhh ... ohhhhhh ... gawd ... so fucking good ... ahh ... ahh ... ahh ... ohhhhhh ... yesssss ... gawd, I need this ... sooooo fucking goood ... ahh ... ahh ... ahh ... such a big fucking cock ... ohmigod such a good fucking cock ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... mmmmmmm ... ohhhhhh ... fuck yeah ... I'm gonna cum, too ... ohhhhhhh ... ahhh ... ahhh ... ahhh ... fuck that pussy ... right there ... yeah ... yeah ... just like that ... oh gawd ... right there ... pound me ... pound my pussy ... fuck my cunt."

I felt her pussy muscles tightening and knew she was as close as I was to the end. I leaned over and reached beneath her capturing a tit in each hand. My balls slapped against her slit, swaying upwards and hitting her clit. Then I felt it, my cock swelled until it felt like a miniature baseball bat, stretching the walls of her pussy.

"DO IT! POUND MY CUNT! FUCK MY PUSSY! CUM IN ME! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM," she screamed.

"What about ...?" I wheezed suddenly thinking about the possibility of getting her pregnant.

"I'M ON THE FUCKING PILL, DAMN IT. NOW FUCK ME!!'

I thrust forward, burying my cock into her depths and my cum rocketed from the tip of my cock. Strand after strand splattered and painted inside of her. Yessssssssssss," I groaned as more and more of my cum filled her pussy. I saw bright colors and flashes of light in front of my eyes as my cock jerked and spasmed.

"CUMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGG," she wailed as she felt my cum fill her pussy. Her pussy muscles milked every strand from my body.

As I listened to her, I was suddenly glad I lived in the last apartment on the hallway. "At least this way I wouldn't have to worry about the cops being called," I thought to myself.

Even after I'd cum, I continued to slowly pump in and out of her womanly treasure. A warm, wet feeling soon covered my legs as our combined cum leaked from her.

Exhausted, I sank down on the bed as she stretched out next to me.

"I ... think ... there's ... one ... thing ... I ... forgot ... to ... tell ... you," she muttered between breaths.

"What's that?" I asked barely able to breathe myself.

"I ... I ... When I get ... really, really ... turned on ... I scream."

"Really?" I teased. "I'd never have guessed."

The two of us broke into laughter as we cuddled against each other and drifted off to sleep.

Gail didn't go home the next morning, or the next. And not all of our time was spent making love together. We talked, laughed, watched TV, listened to music, cooked together, and even worked on some computer programs. Most of the time she was dressed in either one of my old sweat shirts or a flannel shirt with just her heels.

When she finally left early Monday morning she leaned in close and whispered, "I guess I was wrong."

"'Bout what?"

"You're not as dumb as a stump after all."

***************************

Six weeks later I helped her get a job at the same agency I worked for. I told my boss how good she was and also that she was staying at my house so often it might become a security problem otherwise.

Three months after that, she moved in with me and a year later we were married. Not everything in life is easy, though. My step-mom, Dani, did get pregnant because of our time together and Gail figured it out. She left and we got a divorced but what was meant to be will be.

Three years later we ran into each other at a convention. Amazingly, we didn't fight or treat each other like a piece of shit. Instead, we ended up going to dinner together. We talked about what had happened since we'd last seen each other, including new projects, and new lovers or lack thereof. Ultimately, we talked about Danielle. It was then that she said, that since she was now in her mid-30's, she could understand some of what Dani had done in order to have a baby.

As is expected when a person's defenses are lowered from drinking, we also admitted how much we'd missed each other. The kiss that followed had all the passion and longing of the first time we'd made love together. We spent the night together making love, resting, fucking, resting, eating, and making love one last time in the shower before we had to leave.

When we separated, we exchanged phone numbers. Within minutes, I found myself reaching for my phone only to have it start to ring before I could even get it out of my pocket. Sure enough, it was Gail. We laughed at the 'coincidence' and had our taxi drivers return us to the motel where we checked in as Mr. & Mrs. We didn't leave the room for the rest of the weekend.

We were remarried 3 months later and 10 months after that our first child was born.

For our fifth anniversary, I bought her an ankle bracelet that she wanted. On the outside I had the word 'NOT' engraved and on the inside it says 'As dumb as a stump'. When she asked what it meant I told her. "I was dumb enough to let you get away but smart enough to get you back." Her reply was to take me to our room and model a new set of lingerie that she'd bought just for the occasion. We're expecting our next child in 4 months.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

In the past I've had readers ask if any of my stories are true. The fact is, that at least some small part of every story is true. It may be the location, the person(s), the situation, etc.

I've considered divulging which part(s) may be true but after talking to several other authors decided that to do so would just be destroying the mystique. So, if you don't mind, I'll just leave everyone wondering and guessing.

I hope you enjoyed the story,

Ghostwalker

Comments both good and bad are always appreciated and please don't forget to vote.

12