Dumbass Daddy

Story Info
Gemma's daddy can't tell that she wants him!
12k words
4.52
158k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiHippy
FiHippy
11 Followers

This is an unedited version of this story, even though I have gone over this text numerous times there will be mistakes so please forgive those that you find.

This story is meant to be a self contained story arc no other reading is required.

If you enjoy this story and/or wish to comment please do so in the comments section.

Please enjoy. :)

***

Dumbass Daddy.

Part One.

It's was a warm summers day around where John lived, which was slightly unusual. It had been warm for a week or so and was going to stay warm for another few days. So John was taking full advantage of the sun and not being in work on a Friday afternoon and he was lounging on the patio in the back garden with a beer.

Suddenly someone bounded round the corner from the driveway into the patio area startling him, so in the second or two before John realized who it was he was reaching frantically for his t-shirt, "Oh thank heavens for that it's only Gemma." John thought as he continued albeit a bit less frantically to put his t-shirt back on. He really didn't want the woman who was coming later for the milk money to catch him in just his speedos or may be he did secretly, that made him chuckle.

Gemma noticed the laugh and asked, "Am I that funny? And you don't have to put that back on because of me you know."

"Oh hey Gem, I know hun I just feels a bit exposed, I wasn't expecting visitors." John said.

"Oh sorry, am I disturbing you?" she asked with a slight grin forming at the edges of her mouth.

"You my dearest daughter can disturb me any time."

"Anytime you say; hum I'll bear that in mind." she said with a smile then as dryly as she could muster "and Dad I'm your only daughter."

"I know G but it still applies and you are very dear to me."

Remarking on John's rapper style 'G' reference Gemma said "O.m.g. Dad your so lame, anyhow mind it I join you? I haven't seen you in ages, and if your free I thought we'd spend the afternoon together just chilling."

Before John could answer she went to the garage and pulled out the other sun lounger and sat it down next to John's, fiddling for a minute making sure its was secure then she sat down and relaxed back before turning her head to John and ask "So, how about it? You free this afternoon John?".

John cringed "Don't call me that it's Dad to you and sure hun make yourself at home. I was thinking about chill-axing this afternoon anyway, having you around sounds perfect to me."

Gemma burst out laughing "Chill-axing! Where'd you pick that up on one of your lame Internet games."

"Hey!" John said feigning hurt feelings at the gaming reference "The guild thinks I'm quite hip for an old fogey."

"Hey Dad thirty eight isn't that old and anyway if the guild think your cool then you must be right." She said winking at him. "But honestly" she continued with a grin "Your lame, your guild is lame and so it that t-shirt please take it off." Gemma was referring to the 2 sizes to big for him t-shirt John was now wearing. Now John knew Gemma wasn't averse to playing computer games they'd gamed together a quite a few times across the Internet but not recently. So she was just saying these things to wind him up the way that step-daughters do sometimes.

As John went to take a sip of his beer what Gemma did next caught him totally off guard she leapt up proclaiming it "Time for me to make myself at home." Pulling off her green sundress over her shoulders she threw it to the ground and then proceeded to kick off her sneakers.

What she had on underneath had John totally enraptured. She was wearing, over her fair freckle covered skin the absolutely tiniest bikini John had ever laid eyes on. It was a bright red in colour, what there was of it, two triangles of material just about covered his daughters nipples, and a thin strip of material covered her obviously freshly waxed pussy. Both parts of the bikini where held onto her body by very thin strips of material that left barely anything to the imagination. The top had a halter style bow fastened round her neck and another bow just below her shoulder blades. The bottoms were held on with a small bow on each hip.

Damn, that would require only a few tugs here and there and she'd be naked, John thought before mentally slapping himself as he remembered it was his daughter in front of him. It must have been one of those Brazilian style bikinis he'd only ever seen in pictures on the Internet. It had been a while since the divorce from Gemma mother so perusing the Internet was the way John got his kicks these days but seeing his daughter in something so skimpy, well...

John was totally aghast his mouth was wide open and the beer had never made it to his mouth. He was just holding it about two inches from his face like a picture on instagram entitled "Most shocked man ever!".

Gemma's strawberry blond hair with subtle natural highlights fell slightly over her face and down to her shoulders. She was wearing it in a parting to one side like always, her 'B' cup breasts strained at the strings of bikini like she'd tied it too tight on purpose.

Taking her all in John noticed her new tattoo it was just above where her pussy hair would have been and read in a fancy hand writing style "Temptation!". Fucking hell! She ain't wrong there, he thought. He'd have to ask her about that later. For now though he was still trying to regain his motor skills and actually move instead of staring carnally at his daughter.

Gemma turned round to retrieve the sundress she'd just discarded behind her, but instead of crouching to pick it up she bent right over from the waist displaying her gorgeous heart shaped ass and the backs of her toned shapely legs. John could feel himself starting to get hard.

Crap I'm only in speedos down there, think about something else, John thought still immobile from the waist up. The strings of her g-string style bikini bottom were barely covering anything and he could clearly make out the slight puckering around her sphincter either side of the thin strip of material.

As she was about half way up from her over pronounced bend Gemma looked over her shoulder and locked her blue eyed gaze on John's, "Enjoying the view?" she purred.

That woke John back into reality "Oh err, sorry" he stammered turning away. Trying regain his composure John lay back on the sun lounger and put his beer down. John was glad he still had his baggy t-shirt on as it was covering his growing erection because the speedos at this point were little use and weren't containing him at all. He may as well have had his cock out as it would have been clearly visible restrained only by the thin waistband as it jutted out sideways. He was no porn star when it comes to the manhood department but like all men he like to think he above average at 7½ inches "in full swing."

Gemma carefully folded her dress and placed it on the far side of her sun lounger next to her sneakers. She then casually sauntered round her lounger to John, leaned down and hugged him tightly. John could feel her breast push into him as she arched her back, as she did this John caught another glimpse of her gorgeous ass, and with her legs still straight her ass stuck up in the air with the thin strip of material heading between her curvy cheeks out of view. God what I'd do to that... John thought, then caught himself. It's your daughter! John mentally chastised himself. Gemma released her grip slightly and kissed him softly on the cheek before whispering in his ear softly "You still love me don't you daddy?"

"More than you could ever possibly know." He whispered back kissing her tenderly on the cheek too. "Oh, and are you smuggling peanuts or are you just please to see me?" he asked sarcastically.

"Dad!" Gemma yelped feigning mock horror as she slapped him on the top of his left arm. She then stood up straight and proceeded to squirm slightly as if trying to make a decision the tip of her right index finger placed absent mindedly in her mouth. Suddenly she stop squirming and started to pout as she murmured "Don't you like them?" as she said this her hands moved to cup her breasts and taking her thumb and index finger she gently rolled her nipples through the thin material of her bikini. John was as getting much harder looking at this visual feast and he could feel his pulse pounding in his groin and all that came out of his mouth was one word. "Fuck!" he breathed quietly.

Gemma's reaction was instant the pout disappear and big grin appeared in it's place and she reach down with both hands to grab John's t-shirt pulling at it as she said "Hey! I thought you were taking this off?"

"I can't!" John yelped, quickly grabbing the hem and pulling it as hard as he could between his legs to prevent her from revealing what lay beneath.

"What do you mean can't, spoilsport." she bemoaned at him.

"I thought we were supposed to be relaxing, sit down lay back and I'll be your waiter for today." John said changing the subject. "Would you like a drink?"

"Oh okay then, I'll have a beer, bottle if you've got it." Gemma stated flatly sitting down in her lounger.

John frowned.

"I'm 23 Dad I can drink legally you know." she said in a slight huff folding her arms under her breasts pushing them together and up slightly making her cleavage more impressive. "I'm not that little girl any more I'm a woman can't you tell." she continued, shaking her tits at John slightly.

"Okay, Okay, beer it is." John relented. John stood up just as Gemma lay back in her lounger. Gemma's eyes drifted towards John's groin and she caught a glimpse of his cock sticking out of the speedos under the hem of his t-shirt. John quickly rush towards the house and all he heard from behind him was quiet "mmmm" sound as he reached the house and went inside.

Standing in the kitchen of his house panting slightly, John's cock was hard and poking out of his speedos. He headed to his bedroom upstairs and quickly grabbed a pair of above the knee khaki shorts, removing the useless speedos, he replaced them quickly with the shorts. He felt "safer" now even if his erection continued it wouldn't be on display for the world and his daughter to see. Adjusting himself so his erection wouldn't be so obvious John headed back downstairs. Grabbing two bottles of beer from the fridge and the bottle opener from the counter beside the cooker where he'd left it earlier. He stood there for a moment to let himself calm down. John took a few long deep breaths to get his heart rate and erection down and headed outside.

As John handed Gemma the bottle of beer she turned and saw his shorts through the sunglasses she was now wearing and said "Fucking hell Dad how you gonna catch any sun wearing all that!"

"Language young lady!" John said and before he knew what he was saying added "Your not too old for me to put you over my knee and spank you, you know!"

Gemma visible squirmed as John said that and he could have sworn she mouthed the words "promises, promises" but she had turned slightly away from him as she said it so he couldn't be sure.

"Anyway if you must know I'm taking this off now to catch some rays." he said sitting down on his lounger removing his baggy t-shirt thankful for the more concealing shorts.

Gemma beamed from ear to ear returning her gaze to him "Excellent that's much better" she said. He couldn't see where she was looking because of the sunglasses but her head did dip slightly like she was taking him all in. His cock started to react again as she continued to gaze his way rather too intently. John had manage to get his erection down slightly while in the kitchen but it was coming back to full hardness quickly. John decided to distract himself by laying back and catching some sun, as he did he so he adjusted his shorts so his hard cock wasn't so obvious. Smiling Gemma turned her head to lay back and catch some rays herself.

They lay like that for about ten to fifteen minutes then Gemma said.

"Dad?"

"Yes Hun."

"You know that waiter, he was a bit crap he didn't even offer to put any suntan lotion on me, and you know how I burn so easily."

Gemma was right her fair skin did burn easily, she and John didn't share skin types. John could tan all day and not burn even without sun cream, Gemma had inherited her mothers fair freckly skin. John hadn't brought any sun cream out on to the patio with him so he said "Yeah that waiter was a bit crap, I tell you what I'll see if I can go find him to put some sun cream on for you."

"That would be awesome." she grinned.

John headed indoors again and quickly found the sun cream at the back of the medicine cabinet in the kitchen, he took a deep breath and headed back outside. In his best waiter voice John said "Apologise madam for my earlier omission, now where does madam want rubbing?"

Gemma's just lay there for a couple of seconds with her mouth open slightly, her breath exiting her mouth with a bit more force than is normal then she quickly span on to her front. Reaching behind herself Gemma undid the bow on her back and the one round her neck that held her bikini top on revealing her naked back to John and said "All over please". John's eyes trailed down her gorgeous naked back then down to her near naked ass and down her legs. John was getting so horny just looking at her and he'd have to touch her shortly he didn't know if his over active libido could take that.

Well he had said "The Waiter" would put on some sun cream on for her, and she would burn if he didn't put any on, there was nothing for it he would have to do this. Kneeling down beside her sun lounger John squeezed a huge dollop of sun cream squarely into the small of her back and grinned.

"Fuck Dad that's cold" she yelped.

Slapping her right ass cheek playfully John retorted "What did I say about your language, young lady!"

Moaning slightly Gemma turned her head away from John so he couldn't see her face and after about thirty seconds of John not moving because he was staring at her ass the whole time she said "Err Dad sun cream."

"Oh err, yeah, right." John said trying once again to regain his composure. God her ass felt so soft under his hand as he slapped her. Well here goes, John thought.

Spreading the sun cream from the nape of her back all the way up to her shoulders with both hands John couldn't help it and he moaned every so slightly, thankfully Gemma didn't seem to notice, although truth be told as she'd turned her head away John couldn't gauge her reaction.

John was in seventh heaven her skin felt so soft under his sliding hands. John hadn't touched another living soul let alone another woman save for a handshake or two at work since before the divorce six months earlier and feeling Gemma's skin under his hands was turning him on more that he would be willing to admit to anyone.

Working the sun cream into her shoulders with both hands one on each shoulder he then switched both hands to massaging cream into her left arm "Phew safe territory" he thought then switched to her right arm. As John was finishing up on her lower arm and hand Gemma piped up "Hey don't forget the rest of my back it's only half done"

"Don't worry hun I'm getting to that." John replied trying to hide his now shaky voice, he was so turn on by this vision of near naked beauty and the feel of her skin under his hand he could feel pre-cum starting to leak out of the end of his now painfully hard erection. Crap it's seeping through my shorts, why didn't I put any underwear on when I had the chance, John though cursing his own stupidity. He could see a couple of damp spots on the front of his shorts. Sun cream, blame it on the sun cream, he thought trying to come up with a reasonable excuse.

Squirting more sun cream into each hand John resumed the heavenly pursuit of working the cream into his daughters back sliding his hands up her spine then working in circular motions around her shoulder blades then down the outside portion of her lightly toned back.

Dare I, What's she gonna say? Ah to hell with it John thought. He could barely focus because was so horny, moving his hands to her waist and curling his fingers ever so slightly underneath her body he slowly slid his hands upwards and slowly ever so slowly allowed the tips on his fingers to brush against the sides of her breasts. The feeling of her soft breasts against the tips of his finger was electric, pleasure shot from the tips of his fingers straight to his groin which was now throbbing in time with his pounding heart. He thought he was going to cum when Gemma moaned as he ran his fingers back down to her waist the tips of his finger again catching her breasts on the way.

"Don't forget my legs and ass." Gemma said.

Did he detect a breathlessness to the way she said that? John wondered. Being a man who never wanted to disappoint a near naked lady he move down to her feet and squirted so more cream on his hands and started to work it into her feet and calves first the left the closest to him then the right. Wanting to calm down a bit from his current overly horny state he worked on her lower legs for a good minute or two, but then Gemma did something that made all that calming effort pointless.

As John went back to working on the leg closest to him she move her other leg to the far edge of the sun lounger. If he wanted to work on that leg he'd have to kneel up and lean right over her. As John moved up to start work on her left thigh, the one closest to him, she moved that leg right to the edge of the lounger on the side closest to him. Her legs were clearly open now and he could see all the way up to the top of her thighs and to where her tiny g-string was barely covering her pussy. Wait was that stray sun cream or was she wet down there because the bit of the g-string he could see covering her pussy was clearly damp. John shuddered from head to toe and as his hands where still on Gemma's thigh she noticed and said "You okay there old man you seem a little shaky?"

"I'm fine, just a cold draft or something."

"Yeah yeah whatever." Gemma said sardonically.

John continued working on the thigh closest to him, working his hands up and down stopping his right hand, the one on the inside of her thigh about two inches short of her pussy. He was so tempted at that point to reach his hand in and start massaging her pussy. He somehow managed through a herculean effort not to do this and repeated the process of massaging her thigh a couple more times up and down. John sat back and squirted more sun cream into his hands, he was clearly using way too much cream for the 5'4'' beauty that lay before him but he didn't care he was having way too much fun. It was time to work her other thigh so he kneeled up and leaned over and ran his hands up her right thigh. Up and down he went slowly but surely, again trying desperately not to touch her pussy with his inner hand.

"Are you ever going to work my ass?" Gemma piped up.

It was a good job she was facing away from him as he was a picture, mouth wide open, hands covered in white sun cream, cock hard as a rock in his shorts.

He slapped her on the left ass cheek playfully and responded with "My aren't we the impatient one." trying to hide how much he really really wanted his hands on her ass. "Okay, Okay if I really must." he moaned at her, again trying hard to keep the intense lust out of his voice.

"Yes you must, and if you don't do a really really good job on my ass I'll have you fired Mr. Waiter!" she retorted with a snigger.

"I'll get right on that ma'am." John said squirting two dollops of sun cream one on each cheek. Then he began to massage her ass, one hand on each cheek. Fucking hell her ass feels so good, John thought and he starting to shake slightly as the adrenalin was coursing through his body and cock. This was so naughty, so forbidden he didn't know if he could keep doing this for long before he would cum in his shorts it was so erotic.

FiHippy
FiHippy
11 Followers