Dungeon Desires

Story Info
Sadie comes to terms with her abduction and her desires.
2.6k words
3.96
29.5k
13
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers

Sadie slowly opened her eyes and found herself shivering from the cold. It was dark and she couldn't see anything in the room except some shining pole left perched by her left foot. Her arms ached and as she tried to move them, she noticed she was tied up in some way. Panic set in and it seemed the more she viciously struggled out of her restraints, the more pain shot down her arms and into her back.

Her feet were also tied but she had some freedom to move them side to side. She couldn't tell what her restraints were even though she could feel them. They felt like a thick rope yet they were soft on her skin. Little comfort that brought her as she laid there tied up and helpless.

Her head ponded against her skin and she felt groggy. It took a lot of energy to fight her restraints. The coldness in the room made her shiver and she could feel a cold mass of air cross over her belly. It made her body tense and shiver and she knew then that she her clothes were missing.

She attempted to adjust her eyes to this darkness that now surrounded her. It was difficult to focus as her head pounded inside. But she fought back the pain. She laid there trying not to let panic set in when she heard a sound somewhere close by.

"Hello? Anyone there?" she calmly said hoping to get someone's attention. Fear was overtaking her body as she anxiously waited for an answer.

Nothing.

Minutes passed by and she tried again. This time louder "Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" as she lifted her head up to look around as best as she could. Nothing. Helpless and her energy drained from her body, she collapsed in tears in the dingy, musky scented dark room.

Somehow she must have slept because she woke up wearing a blind fold over her eyes. Not able to adjust it, she focused on its soft touch knowing that it was manufactured and not something tied around her head. Again, she called out hoping for something, anything.

As her voice trembled alive, "Hello? Where am I? Anyone there? Please don't hurt me!" as tears flowed behind the mask unable to control herself any longer. Her last memories were of getting a coffee at her favorite shop then she blanked out. Unable to contain herself, she tried once again to speak. Only this time, a warm large hand came up and covered her mouth.

Panic set in as she screamed that came out as muffled sounds against the hand on her face. The warm taunting breath of her capturer sheered against her ear as she knew full well it was close by.

A deep, dark, husky voice broke the silence.

"You'll do what you are told here. If you don't, you'll be punished." Coldly he spoke against her ear. His stern voice seemed to echo in the small room. "Not another word, slave or you will be punished. Do you understand?" With a nod, Sadie accepted what he said. "Good, little one. We'll get along just fine" as he lifted his hand to run it through her long dark brown hair laying skewed around her face. "There, there, my pet" as he stroked her hair. "Lay back and relax. You will not deny me."

He withdrew just then and I felt him get up from the mattress I laid on as it shifted under his weight. Paralyzed with fear, I couldn't move as I listened for his motions about the room. He must have stood over me as I heard nothing then felt his finger gingerly run up the side of my body. His touch made me cringe as I tried to pull away. Then he moved closer again as I heard him say perfectly "there, there. I won't bite". He traced the outskirts of my round breast then graciously moved over the nipple teasing and taunting it in its wake.

I felt the bud form on my nipple and a subtle bit of pleasure from the caress. Then he moved towards my other side doing the same with the other breast one at a time. He noticed my body's reaction as he smirked away "you want it and I'm the one going to deliver on that. You now belong to me. You won't deny me ANYTHING!" with that last word, he stopped and I heard footsteps walk away, a door creaked open and slammed close. Then silence.

Petrified in fear, I could still hear him as if he was still in the room. I could smell him, feel his fingers on my skin as I laid there helpless, shivering from the cold. Helpless and alone, I felt the tears formed in my eyes as my arms burned from the pain of being tied in the same position all this time.

Time was meaningless and I heard nothing from the outside world. Not a single bird chattering in the trees or a car as it drove by. I concentrated on listening for anything, a train in the distance just to be able get some bearing as to where I was held against my will. My ears became my friend as my eyes were helpless to help from under the confines of the mask in an already darkened room.

All I could do was wait as time had little meaning in this wretched place. Just waited for him to return. My only contact from the outside world was my capturer. Without a name and face.

I must have dozed off as I woke up to a slam. It was that door and then footsteps as they approached. I moved my head towards the direction of the sound. I could tell that it was him by the heaviness of the feet as they moved along the floor. There was a clatter as he placed some things down from somewhere in the floor then walked towards me and then silence.

The footsteps ended at the end of the bed and I knew he was looking at me lying there. I heard a click and then another. Followed by him moving around the base of the bed. He's taking my picture! As fear ripped through my veins as I started to move to try and conceal myself the best I could. "Lay still! Don't make me come over there!" he commanded and I soon stopped.

After minutes went by, he put down the camera and came over to me. This time, I felt the restraints as they had loosened temporarily against my wrists. He pushed me into a sitting position on the bed as my arms cried out in pain from being in the same position for so long. The change was heaven to me.

He placed them in another spot as my feet were pulled to the max as their restraints remained untouched. I knew then why they were a little longer. He went back and retrieved I believed to be his camera and then I heard more clicking as the familiar sound became soothing to my ears. My fear temporarily subsided as the photo session that I became a part of went on for quite some time.

Just as I grew accustomed to the sound, it stopped and fear once again ripped through me. I heard him in the room as he moved towards me. I focused on the sound and faced the fact that he wanted more from me than just a couple pictures.

A shift of weight on the bed told me he was close but not until I felt his hot breath rubbed against the side of my face did I know with any certainty. I smelt his scent and it revolted me. My breath quickened and I started to tremble knowing he so close to me. I felt humiliated and violated in every way.

He leaned in and I felt his hand move towards my legs. He whispered in my ear "get use to this. This is your life now. You're hear for me, Sadie. Don't deny me." He moved his fingers onto my thigh then traced a path from one side to the other. His touch made me tremble as I screamed inside my head. I concentrated on my breathing, kept it smooth and controlled as he continued his assault on my body to further degrade me.

He worked his way onto my belly just above my most private area. He paused and said "the hair must go." He pulled away and got up to reach for something. Quietly he came back and said "this won't hurt." A sponge graced my pubic hair and warm water fell between my legs. Then something was applied to that area and then I felt a razor against my skin.

"Remain still" he uttered and I did as he commanded. Over the top and then slowly making its way down to through the folds of my sex. I knew what he was doing to me. Once done, he ran his fingers against that area to check his handy work. All I heard from his voice now rather husky was "a soft pussy to the touch is such a turn on". My heart sank deep inside me.

He began to rub around the contours of my body and it took everything I had not to scream. I hated this man. Yet all I could do is lay there and let him have his way. On and on he stroked, first the skin then the folds. To add insult to injury he began to move his fingers to my clit where he rubbed it gently around in circles. I hated this man and yet his touch sent pleasure down my spine. I tried everything I could to not let it show. How dare he do this to me.

He seemed content to play there as he continued to stroke my clit and gradually moved down towards my vagina. He felt his way around my entrance when he said "you're wet. I love it. Even tied up and with me, you're such a slut." He entered my body with his fingers and stroked from the inside. Over the walls and to my G spot. Harder and faster adding more fingers each time. Then his entire fist. The pleasure felt ran through my body and I couldn't hide my reaction. A soft moan escaped my lips as he continued to fondle and caress.

He pulled out to rub my clit again. This time, my body tensed from the buildup and my hips moved towards his hand. This guy is forcing this and I am finding pleasure from it? I can't. I just can't but my body wanted it differently. It pulsed and tensed, ready to come when he suddenly stopped and walked away from the bed. All this pressure built up and then he walked away without release. He wanted me to like this. A tormentor he was and he knew he held all the cards.

Ashamed at my own body's reaction, I tried to close my legs the best I could with little success. I hid my head in shoulder and felt tears welling in my eyes. Moments go by when he decided to return to the bed. But this time, he got on it. Straddled over my midriff, he removed my hand restraints and put them back in their original position, one at a time.

I was forced to lay back down with him on top of me. I could feel his skin and his legs as they touched my own as I cringed wanting to desperately get away from this nightmare I found myself in. I could smell his body and it revolted me. Yet all I could do was lay there, helpless and at his mercy.

Once finished, he moved down and forced my legs apart. "You're going to enjoy this. When you are ready to come, you need to ask for permission."

As he moved downwards on the bed to where I felt his hot breath on my clit. It felt so intoxicating that my loins stirred again just as they did moments ago. He forced the folds open with his tongue and he started to caress my delicate skin. Working his way around my entrance, he took his time to take in my taste. Once again he moved slightly upwards to my clit where he nibbled and taunted it until my body craved more.

How my body betrayed me as my loins stirred with desire as my capturer continued on. I'm going to come, I can't believe this. This incredible feeling under these circumstances. I am going to come. He knew it too. Right before it happened, he spoke "you need to ask, chere. Now!" But I remained silent as I made one last attempt to resist.

He went back and licked more fiercely to make it that much harder for me. My mind was screaming inside. My mind said no while my body said yes all at the same time. Tormented inside and out, my body took control and I screamed out "I want to cum now, please. PLEASE."

He paused and said "yes". He resumed his torment on my body when it happened. The most exquisite pleasure that I have never felt before in my life in that one moment. I moaned out load as the wave upon wave of the climax rippled through my body. I pulsed and contracted until it ultimately stopped. But he wasn't done yet.

Once I laid still and my body relaxed, he climbed upwards where his hard cock was positioned between my folds. In one thrust, he moved into me so hard and fast it took my breath away. He pulled out and thrust again, each time harder than the last. He hit my cervix hard each time and I felt like my insides were being ripped open. To get even deeper inside me, he put something, a pillow maybe, under my buttocks, to lift me up to get a better grip on me.

I could feel him inside me at every angle it seemed. He hit against my G spot and I felt more pleasure as he drove inside me. His strokes began to grow shorter as his body tensed and I knew he would come soon. Then he pulsed inside me and moaned out, a few more thrusts and he stopped but had not pulled out. He laid there on top of me until he was ready to move. When he finally got up, I heard him go over to grab something in the room. I felt as the mattress shifted again as he forced himself again between my legs.

He fondled my folds and waited for a couple minutes then did it again. What he wanted I didn't know at first until I felt his cum leak outside of me. I felt it drip down between my legs and then click! The same sound from earlier in the day. Then another one. He took a photo of his cum as it dripped down between my legs.

I felt him get off the bed again once he completed his task. He shuffled around the room, collected his things and left. I was alone in this hell again. Completely ashamed at my body's reaction while I could smell him in the room as if he never left. There I laid in pain as I tried to rationalize what just happened. The guy raped me and I, I liked it. As his cum dripped down between my legs to serve as a sick reminder of what he just did.

MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers