Dungeon Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked her over with the flogger for a bit longer now, spending a full five minutes to really go at her, varying my pace and strength and stopping for short breaks to lay my hands on her ass and feel the hot blood beneath her red skin. I took her Green light as the chance to really explore all of the parameters and variables before me. Harder, softer, faster, slower, hand, flogger, handle, crop. I even pulled out the feather tickler and the small rubber hand flogger for some extra variation.

After a short while, I began to spread her legs more and my hand gave her little spanks lower and closer to her now swollen pussy. Although I had not yet touched her there, I could see her labia were puffy and the slightest shine of moisture was visible by the lamplight. Her legs did not require any force to get them to spread each time I nudged them open.

And I went back to flogging her. I was really opening it up on her, using a good deal of force with each blow, now confident that I knew how much she wanted and how much she could take. I was sweating from the sustained exertion. I had been at it for a good 20 minutes. Sensing a peak in the excitement, listening to her cues, I slowed down and began to drag the leather flogger over her body, cooling off a bit. On an urge, I felt compelled to kiss her reddened skin on her left butt cheek. She moaned and thanked me. Resting there, I looked over at Cheryl, who was flushed and smiling.

Cheryl asked if I was done, and I told her no, just taking a little break. Then, a bit shyly, she said that she would like to come over to the bed, if that was OK. I smiled back at her and Dawn scooted over on the wedge so that Cheryl could also put her ass in the air for me. After the adjustments were made, and with one hand still on Dawn's ass, I told Cheryl to pull down her mini skirt and panties and to keep them around her ankles. Standing up, I looked down at the two beautiful girls laid out before me, one with a reddened ass and the other a pristine white. I saw how truly beautiful they were.

Smack! The flogger came down on Cheryl's ass and she let out a little yelp. I took a bit less time warming her up. The energy in the room was already raised to a certain intensity, and she took to it right away. I began to alternate between their beautiful asses served up to me on a platter. Soon the two of them were moaning and purring together, their faces turned towards one another. I did not know these two women, but I got a sense that, along with the two men they came with, these two were lovers as well. They began to softly talk to one another.

I slowed the pace down and took some time to give Cheryl some focused care, stroking her and flogging her in alternate fashion. As I did this, my left hand was gently stroking Dawn's ass and inner thighs. While working both women, one who was already a shimmering pool of pleasure and the other who needed a little catching up, my left hand finally, slowly found Dawn's drenched pussy and stayed there. She quivered at my touch. I knew that I had done well, waiting for a long time while giving her a great deal of desired pain and pleasure before finally bringing my hand to her pussy. The way she spread her legs a bit further and brought her ass a little higher told me that I was right on.

Leaving my hand there and letting the warmth build, I continued with Cheryl. I was sweating. I was panting. The work I was doing was intense and almost as if I was fucking, except my cock was not even very hard and nobody was touching it. The experience was more in my mind and in my muscles and in my breathing and in the power I felt in control of. I spent the time to give Cheryl her due and soon she too was melting and reddened. I heard her whisper to Dawn, "Where is his other hand?" Dawn whispered back, panting, "On my pussy..." and Cheryl said, "I thought so!" and they both moaned in pleasure.

I was bringing us all to a climax that had nothing to do with orgasm. After another round of hard flogging of Cheryl, I placed the handle of the flogger between her cheeks and she spread her legs as wide as Dawn had and I saw, a small, but significant movement of her ass upwards, asking.

Stroking her hot skin, my right hand soon found itself drawn to Cheryl's pussy and the three of us took a deep breath and found our group climax. Cheryl looked back at me with a smile and a moan.

There I was, each hand soaking on a hot pussy, two women slowly squirming under my touch. Our breathing slowed and a warmth filled the room. I held my hands in their places and gave each woman some soft kisses in the small of their backs and slowly, not rushing anything, I sat back. After a few more breaths, I gently removed my hands and the spell was broken.

We slowly got up and the girls dressed. Each of them hugged me and thanked me sweetly. I asked for each of them to simply catch my eye at some point before the party was over. Both complied.

Epilogue: Several months later there was another party, although there was not a dungeon this time. Cheryl, dressed in a hot school girl uniform came up to me, looking me intently in the eyes and told me how much she enjoyed the time we had together. The look in her eye told me that I could have more if I wanted. She told me that I could spank her anytime.

Dawn came up to me later in the evening and also thanked me for a very excellent experience. I thanked her, because it was she who asked for what she wanted. I just gave it to her.

12