Dungeon Pleasure

Story Info
A little wax, a little ice, a little slap...
1.6k words
4.06
61.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I ended up blindfolded and my arms and legs firmly tied with nylon rope to a padded table is very much a blur. One moment I was walking from the mall to my car and the next I was waking in this position. I could tell from the tiny slits below the blindfold that it was a darkened room, but the flickers on the walls indicated candle lighting. I could tilt my head from side to side and peak out a little. The walls appeared to be naturally made, some kind of rock structure. From what I could see, I was in a cave.

What I assumed was anesthesia began to wear off and I became more aware of my body; I realized I was naked except for the ropes and the blindfold. It wasn't particularly cold as the candles seemed to keep the place warm, yet I shook with fear and adrenalin. The terror, I knew, would set in soon as my head became less groggy.

I heard a door creak open which sounded old and enormous as it slammed behind the occupant. I tensed and lay motionless against my bonds. Warm hands slid up my legs and split at my hips to continue their passage along my arms to my shoulders. "Ah, waking up are you, darling, feeling a little more lucid?" the voice behind the hands questioned. Obviously the visitor was a man although I could not see him at all where he stood. I turned my head trying to peek under the blindfold at my captor. He simply tugged the covering down further, blocking any visual I had. His hand then settled on my long neck where he felt my pulse and then announced I was doing just fine. His large palms slid across my bare breasts, cupping, then squeezing and plucking at my nipples which became taut and erect.

"Beautiful," was his only comment as he laid his hands flat against my body and pressed between my thighs where he cupped, pressed and rubbed until my clit too was a hard little nub; liquid began to pool between my pussy lips from the stimulation.

Even though I sensed it would be useless, I screamed and fought against the bindings until I felt rope burns on my wrists. After proving myself correct, I settled down and mentally prepared for the worst.

"There, there," a woman's voice soothed, "You will hurt yourself if you fight the bonds. Just enjoy the sensations we are eager to provide you."

I was startled to find another person in the room, let alone a woman, and begged, "Untie me and I will just go home. I don't know where I am and haven't seen you so it will be okay."

"That will spoil all of our fun - and yours, love," she replied, stroking my long hair and arms with her fingers. She let them trail down my neck and across my naked breasts. She removed them for a moment. When they returned to my body they were coated in a warm, oily substance which she massaged into my arms, chest, breasts and stomach. It felt so good that I began to relax and concentrated on her fingers. I was beginning to think it would be okay if this was all that would happen, when suddenly I felt another set of fingers between my thighs. My pussy lips were gently pressed apart and a finger inserted into me and then removed.

"Ooh, she is plenty wet," the man exclaimed before sliding his wet finger down to my ass. He lightly pressed his finger there too and I clenched as he slipped it inside this hole as well. With my juices, he entered easily. Slowly he removed his finger; a few moments later it was replaced with something synthetic. I became frightened and began to make a fuss. But then, soft lips were placed on mine, a soft kiss followed as a warm tongue explored my mouth, helping me to temporarily forget the intrusion from below. Whatever object he was using, he worked it in very slowly while the woman continued to kiss my mouth and massage my breasts with her magical palms. I was horrified that I was enjoying her attention, and even the object that the man inserted into me became pleasurable quite quickly.

His fingers probed my pussy again and I felt my juices dripping down my thighs and ass. I was turned on by this treatment and frightened at the same time. My cheeks felt warm and pink with shame. His curious fingers used the wetness from my cunt to caress my clit, occasionally tugging at it with thumb and forefinger. My hips wiggled involuntarily, and my pelvis buzzed from the assault on my skin and sensitive parts. I felt I might cum before soon but then the fingers stopped. No one was talking to me or acknowledging my moans. What next I wondered?

When the first droplet touched my skin I arched and bucked against the ropes. It took a moment to realize the hot sensation, now turning cool, was wax. It landed to the right of my belly button and was drying on my skin. The second drop touched my inner thigh and caused me to flail against the momentary searing. I was more prepared for the third and fourth drops which landed on my shoulder and chest. I was feeling like I could manage the hotness followed by the cool, shrinking wax, preparing myself for more droplets when I felt the shocking sting of the ice cube on my pubic bone. It touched just briefly and then pulled away, only to return again on my navel. The third assault was on my left nipple where it was held for a few seconds as cold puddles pooled and snaked down my breast to rest in my navel cavity. Bracing myself for more ice, I was surprised as drops of hot wax splashed into my right nipple. I again bucked, but the woman's hands stroked my long hair soothingly. Then, another intense globule of wax landed on my stomach as the ice cube glided over my clit, slipping between my labia and inside my cunt. The excruciating sensations were extremely erotic and surprisingly pleasurable. He removed the ice from my pussy after only a second, but it was all I could take.

As I waited for the next hot droplet or icy sensation, there was movement as my abductors moved into different positions. I felt his larger hands in my hair and could feel him standing above me. Where had she gone? I began to panic at the thought of her absence since she had provided a comforting affect on me. As though he sensed this, he began to kiss my cheeks and neck as he whispered quietly in my ear, "Relax, you are safe, we want to please you." I relaxed a little and thought it might be over when a tap to my clit brought me back to the present. I pulled against the bonds and began asking what she was doing. No one answered, and again I was only able to hear the shifting of their bodies, the candle flames sizzling and my own breathing. Then his fingers pinched my nipples lightly as she offered another light slap to my clit. The sensation was exciting and unpredictable. I actually found myself hoping for another. As he kept the pressure on my nipples she continued to lightly slap my clit with the tips of her fingers. Between slaps, she massaged the swollen pink nub before assaulting it again. To my surprise, an incredibly intense orgasm resulted from her constant stimulation. Though tied, I still managed to tense my muscles, flail and buck while softly howling in that dimly lit cavern. Her hands stroked my skin until I calmed and regained my senses.

I heard a distinct zipping sound and could only imagine what that might mean, when without warning the spongy tip of a large hard cock was placed at my opening of my stilling tingling pussy. After a brief moment, he thrust his excited manhood deeply into me. I actually welcomed it and found myself begging him to fuck me. I felt wild and out of control. The cock felt familiar somehow as if it had been in me before. I put that thought out of my mind and concentrated on the deep penetration as he moved deliberately into and out of me. He moaned with satisfaction as he pressed into me deeply and slowly, touching my magic spot with his stiff, probing cock. He slipped his hands under my hips, using his strong arms to raise me up, giving him better access as he took advantage, sliding in and out again. Each time he touch the sensitive place deep inside I begged him for more, "Fuck me, yes, whoever you are, fuck me hard!" I felt like such a slut for wanting and loving all that I was getting. I felt his excited cock inside me swelling and pulsing, and knew from his sounds and movement that he was gong to cum. He pressed hard into my cunt, clutched my ass tightly and stroked that special spot with the tip of his dick until I squeezed his gorgeous cock with my pussy muscles, coming with him. I took the satisfaction that only a woman can feel by milking every drop from his shuttering cock. Afterwards, I lay motionless against my prison bed, oily, sweaty and satiated.

A few moments later, the blindfold was removed and I blinked, trying to regain the use of my adjusting eyes. When I could focus, I looked into the face of my lover and friend; he was smiling and sweaty, spent from the fucking he had just given me. "Just making your fantasies come true, baby," he said. I looked around for the woman but she was gone. After untying me, he curled up with me for a bit and we made love slowly, softly and passionately. What a lucky girl I am?