Duped by Niece's Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
I watch helplessly as wife and niece are taken by thugs.
2.6k words
3.69
200.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loathed my niece's husband. They have been married for six months and he was definitely a person that I wouldn't trust. Joanna, my wife's elder sister and Becky's mom, made it very clear to her sister that she took care of her daughter since we were the closest relatives around. So here Allison and I were in our decrepit Ford Taurus trying to desperately catch up with Mark and Becky's hot, fast and charcoal convertible Audi A4 Cabrio. My car shook badly when it went over 75 miles per hour. I pressed the accelerator trying to get a glimpse of the Audi as it sped along I-15 also known as "blood alley".

"How far are we from Vegas?" Allison asked calmly.

"I'm not sure," I replied getting worried as the fuel gauge just dipped below the halfway mark.

"Have you lost sight of Becky," my wife said in her worried and annoying way.

"Yeah, I guess," I said as I slowed down to stop the car from shaking. I regained my thoughts and decided to meet up with them at Wynn's. I was miffed at the constant pressure put by Joanna and my wife on Becky's marriage to Mark. They knew he was good for nothing but they never thought the same of Becky. She must have slept around with more than five hundred guys and probably participated in a lot of orgies. I was not sure if Becky still slept around after she got married.

Allison had slept with only two other men before our marriage. Now that we have been married for twenty years, I find it sexually arousing to think that she ever had sex with another man. My wife is just so motherly and it is hard to believe that she had even shacked up with another guy when she was still single. Allison dotes on our kids and she is a great mother.

"I think we better speed up," Allison said as she gripped her hands to the seat.

"Do you want to go through all the shaking again?" I said. "I just don't know why they need to drive so fast. What does it prove?" I continued.

"Mark will not slow down to let us catch up," my wife commented.

"Exactly," I replied.

"We will meet them at the hotel. Allison, I just can't understand why Mark had to book us at Wynn's. The rooms there are expensive," I complained.

"Joanna says that he gets comped at Wynn's," my wife said.

"Yeah. So do you think he will make sure we also get comped rooms? I am not going to stoop down to him and ask him any favors," I said with rancor.

"Well if he could book us the room then I am sure he must have taken care of getting our room comped as well," she said

"I hope so but I am not holding my breath," I answered.

Haggard but in one piece, Allison and I arrived at the hotel. We self parked our car and walked the distance to the lobby to get checked in. I looked around for any sight of Mark and Becky. In fifteen minutes we got to the front of the line. "We have a room under Rizzen. R-I-Z-Z-E-N," I spelled it out.

"Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Rizzen. You shouldn't have waited in line," the pleasant Pacific Islander looking girl said in a sing-song kind of way. She immediately closed her counter and gestured us to follow her. Two bellboys grabbed away our meager luggage and the short girl led the way to our rooms. I was surprised that the room was large and quite nice. "There's no charge for the bar or anything. Enjoy your stay," she said.

Allison gave me that look and I had to concede that she was right this time. Allison cleaned up and got ready for the dinner that was planned with our niece and her husband. Becky had said that Mark was taking us to a very posh restaurant that was owned by a friend of his. I grabbed a couple of Heinekens, plopped myself on the bed and turned on the TV. Allison walked back and forth in the room looking for this and that in her large non-skimpy bra and her rather hefty white briefs. Although a little fleshy and with boobs that have sagged considerably, she still managed to look good naked.

After the two beers were consumed, I took a short twenty minute nap and was rudely awakened by Mark. "Let's get going," he said impatiently. Becky, smiling, was standing just beside her husband. She wore a very short dress in a shiny blue color. When she turned you could see her sides exposed underneath crisscross strapping. I discerned that she had worn no underwear of any sort. Relieved, Allison was dressed properly in slacks and a tunic top. I got up to get dressed and noticed the exposed flesh around Becky's cleavage jiggled happily.

I was happy to be on the back seat of the Audi A4, top down. Mark drove in his usual fast way and I rechecked to see if Allison's and my seat belt were clearly fastened. The cool evening wind made me relaxed a bit. As I had expected the restaurant was very fancy and beautiful people congregated around joyously. The food was truly great. I had probably drunk half a bottle of the wine and felt good all over.

I didn't get alarmed when four large thugs surrounding a very well dressed man appeared at our table. "Well you kept your word," the man said to Mark. He then took out his hand and introduced himself to me, "I am Frank. My friends call me Frankie," he said.

I tried not to slur. "I'm George," I said.

Frankie ignored the women. His thugs grabbed a chair and wedged it between Allison and me. "Mark here owed me money and paid me three weeks late," Frankie said his face close to mine. "I told him that he had to be here tonight with his beautiful wife and another couple. So it seems that he had done what he had to do. My friends here don't have to beat him senseless now," Frankie continued in a conversational tone. Frankie studied my face then smiled again. "I don't think he has told you what is going to happen tonight." Not waiting for an answer he continued,"You will all be escorted to my place for a very long evening. Mark and you, George, will be tied and gagged. This sexy Becky and your beautiful wife will keep my friends and me busy."

Strong arms grabbed me out of my chair. In an efficient and non-alarming way, we were all escorted out of the restaurant and shoved into large spacious black cars. Two thugs were in front and Mark and I were in the back. The other thugs and Frankie took Becky and Allison in the other car. I soon lost sight of the other car. I could tell these guys meant business. I looked over at Mark, pure hatred in every vein of my body. He sat there rather calmly.

After a considerably long drive, the car glided onto a huge gated compound with a well lighted elaborate mansion in the distance. Strong hands dug deeply in my shoulders and arms as I was prodded inside the mansion through a vast foyer and then through a long corridor. For some reason the events of the last half an hour did not sink in. I was thinking or more hoping that this was just a scare tactic. After all Frankie said Mark had paid him.

When the door opened I was shocked to see Allison and Becky naked just standing there. My eyes could not turn away. They were each holding and sipping a cocktail as Mark and I were being strapped to a chair. Not having been gagged before, the experience was definitely an uncomfortable one. It took me a few minutes to catch my breath and suck in deep amounts of air through my nose. Tears had run down my cheeks. Sharp pain from my wrists and ankles shot through my body with even a slight twitch.

After I stabilized myself in this uncomfortable position, my wife rubbed Becky's nipple. I couldn't understand why she was doing that. Before long Becky had her mouth full of Allison's downward pointed areola, sucking and nibbling deeply. The thugs were huge next to my wife and Becky. I didn't notice at first that they had also taken off their clothes. I studied their growing penises as they surrounded the naked wives and had their hands fondling their bodies. Allison and Becky were moaning in pleasure. Becky and my wife got on their knees and were sucking four different dicks. If their mouths were not on one, their hands were stroking them. I was surprised that Allison could handle this action. She wasn't really into giving blowjobs and did so very rarely. Now I was seeing her hungrily devouring them. She had her lips all the way to the base, deep throating these large white men. I had never seen Allison put in more than a couple of inches of my dick in her mouth.

Even with fear and the sense of unfathomable loss gripping through my body, I was shocked to see that I had grown hard. Feeling shame, I tried to shrink down my dick that had grown down my right pant leg. Blood kept pumping into my shaft for a hardness I didn't have since I was probably in my twenties.

Although I could see Becky was naked as well, I didn't really notice her body. I was too shocked to see my poor Allison being shamed and used. Now my mind switched over to my niece. I noticed how perfect her body was. Her boobs, shaved pussy, tight ass and long legs were the kind that I masturbated over and over all throughout my youth and even occasionally in the present. She was in a state of bliss as now the large thugs were shoving their dicks into her pussy. They had put an uncovered mattress over two coffee tables. My wife and Becky were on their backs. Their legs were opened in our direction allowing a thug each to conveniently thrust their hard members deep inside. I could see Allison was in a state of bliss. That squirm of hers was something that happened only when she was highly turned on. Both Becky's and Allison's faces were straddled by the other thugs. Their tongues were lapping the underside of their testicles and probably foraging into their nasty anuses.

These men took their time and it seemed clearly that Becky and Allison wanted more. Time and time I watched Mark. Although considerably younger than me, he seemed tired and nodded off for short periods of time. Maybe he was strapped too tightly and he was in a great amount of pain. Good for him, I thought.

Being hard for such a long time was painful as well. I couldn't check if Mark was having the same reaction as me. It seemed forever but the thugs were eventually satisfied and had moved out of our view. Becky and my wife also walked away probably to the bathroom. A heavy set middle-aged Hispanic woman came into my view. She put some of the furniture back in order and picked up the glasses. When she came back, she scraped out semen from the mattress with tissue. She took several wads of tissue paper to complete the task. Then she spread a nice white fitted sheet over the mattress and got out of view.

The lights got dimmer and Frankie was all naked walking in with my wife and Becky in his arms. Strangely the girls were very chummy to him. Allison lovingly pecked him on his cheek. They were on the bed, the three of them. Becky and Allison were not having sex anymore. They were making love now. Becky was caressing Allison and Frankie. Allison was fondling the other two as well. Audible giggles emanated from their mouths. Then they went down to his large sized shaft. Their tongues lapped and their lips nibbled the sensitive parts of his genitals. Frankie enjoyed the attention even though his eyes were on Mark and me the whole time.

He took Allison first. He got over her and drove his member deep inside my wife. He went slowly in and out. Allison also met his thrusts. They kissed deeply, their tongues exploring, throughout the lovemaking. Just like in the movies, it seemed they had their orgasms simultaneously. With Allison now on the side, Becky straddled Frankie. I watched her delicious back squirm in pleasure and her scrumptious bottom rubbing down.

Being tied for so long finally took its toll. Thankfully my dick had slightly softened. Things seemed to be on their finishing end and I was feeling relieved that the nightmare might be over. The lights were brightened again. Frankie whispered something to our wives and they nodded. The thugs loosened the knots on my wrists and my ankles. The same was being done to Mark. I tried to pull my hands free but they were still tied. I was puzzled. The thugs unceremoniously pulled down Mark's pants and my pants. I could now see Mark's limp penis and everyone could now see my little dick plopped out and standing to full attention.

I could see my wife approaching us and zeroing on Mark's limp penis. She mouthed his genital and was bringing it back to life. To my surprise, Becky's beautiful and youthful face was inches to my throbbing dick. One lick up my shaft nearly got me to explode. With determination, I held myself as long as I could. Becky had engulfed my whole dick and expertly twirled her tongue while pulling up and down my shaft with an excruciatingly tight suction. I had never felt such pleasure before. As if in unison, they both stopped the blowjobs. They got up and turned their back to us. Slowly Becky aimed her pussy onto my dick and sat on top of my lap. When my dick found its way into her slippery passageway, I understood the meaning of extreme pleasure. I may have even temporarily passed out. I was sure it wasn't too long before an eruption that emanated from every nerve ending of my body gushed over and over inside my niece's vagina. The eruption took a long time and my body felt very complete and satisfied.

It was then only that I noticed Allison doing the same thing with Mark. With her back towards him, Allison was grinding down his now erect penis. She was very good. I noticed her body glistened in sweat. She kept humping him. Then she stopped with one long stroke as he made long thrusting motions into her. I could see that Mark had finally cum in my wife.

With shame and thankfully with haste, Allison and I were sent back to our hotel. Mark and Becky were sent separately back to the restaurant. I did not look at my wife during the ride back and I could only remember Frankie's last words before he let us go. "Now your wives have turned into whores."

Once back at the hotel, we got into our cars and drove back to Los Angeles. It was four days before I had spoken to my wife again. It was three months before I saw Mark and Becky again. Strangely they seemed just the same as if nothing had happened. Joanna was still on our backs to look out for her daughter and her son-in-law. And with the fever of lust eating me up, I wanted nothing more than to get into Becky's pants.