Duped Loving Wives

Story Info
Two tricked wives are enjoyed by each other's husband.
9.6k words
4.45
255.1k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,084 Followers

"I don't believe it!" exclaimed Tom, as he saw his work colleague sitting in a seat by the window.

Mark Perkins looked up from his paper, smiled and stood to shake his work colleague's hand. He had been waiting in the Optometry premises for his wife, Heidi, to have finished with the optician. As the two men started chatting they realized that both their wives attended the same place for different reasons. Heidi was very shortsighted and Tom's wife, Selena, was very picky about her designer frames.

Suddenly both their wives appeared at the same time at different corners from behind the consulting screens.

"Hey, there's mine," said Mark, pointing at Heidi.

"And there's mine," said Tom, pointing to his wife, Selena.

The women were still busy discussing frames with their respective sales advisers, so didn't see their husbands talking.

The men just stared and each gulped at the wife of his friend. The two women, although different ages, were both gorgeous. At forty-two, Heidi was the older of the two, Selena being twenty-three. Heidi was a tall woman, 5 ft 8 in, with a full figure, big breasts and a generous ass. Selena, who looked young for her age, had a slim athletic build, with nice "C" cup tits and a beautiful bubble butt.

Mark and Tom were the same ages as their wives. Mark was a broad-shouldered, six foot man. At forty-two he was slightly graying prematurely at his temples. Tom was smaller, 5 ft 6 in, the same height as his wife. Tom was a fresh faced young man, with a permanent wide-eyed innocent look that made him appear even younger than his twenty-three years.

As Mark gazed at Tom's wife, Selena, he saw a gorgeous sultry dark-eyed Latina brunette. He thought she looked like a teenager, rather than a young woman. He loved her slim figure, but also noted her nice bust and cute bubble butt.

Tom, looking at Heidi, saw a statuesque Scandinavian-looking blonde. Her maturity had given her a voluptuous fuller figure, although he also noted that her waist had not filled out, emphasizing her big tits and ass even more.

"Your wife is beautiful," gasped Tom.

"So is yours," agreed Mark in a dry throated voice.

Saying no more, the men separated and went up to their respective wives to help with the final decisions on choosing glasses.

Two days later, Mark and Tom saw each other in a bar near work and shook hands. They both worked for a cyber-video industrial company, Tom in the accountancy division and Mark in the system installation division. The conversation immediately turned to their good looking wives and each started asking the other about their spouse.

What were then described by both men were wives that seemed very loving. The relationships of the couples, in the eyes of both men, were excellent. Neither had arguments to speak of and even Mark's kids by a former marriage failed to roughen up the equilibrium of family life. It was only later in the evening, after a number of drinks too many, that the two men owned up to what turned out to be a problem, common to both of them.

The main grouch of the husbands, although it was unspoken by the men to their wives, was their mundane sex lives.

This did not mean that there was no marital sex life for the husbands, but both Tom and Mark owned up that their wives were not nymphomaniacs in the bedroom. Their sex lives were regular, if unexciting, with both wives coincidentally always indicating that a steady missionary position was quite satisfactory.

Tom and Mark agreed that they knew that this did not mean that the women did not care for them. On the contrary, they were certain that they loved them very dearly.

As the drinks kept flowing, the discussion became even less inhibited. Mark explained that his wife always said that she felt a tingling of pleasure when they had sex, but he wasn't sure that it could be defined as an orgasm.

Similarly, Tom said Selena seemed to breathe a bit more heavily, but he didn't think that the earth moved for her.

A final nightcap loosened their inhibitions further, but it was Mark who really pushed the boundary.

Mark mentioned Selena's hot Latina looks, sexy figure and curvy bottom. Tom, rather more conservatively then said that he had noticed Heidi's big breasts. The conversation then continued in an ever lewder vein, ending up with both men admitting that, ever since they had seen them, they had fantasized about having sex with the other man's wife.

Egging each other on, they started to describe their wives physical characteristics in detail. Mark, who could tell that Tom liked a bit of meat on his women, began by telling Tom about his wife's big breasts. "They're like two big weighty melons," he said. "Her areolae are like plums and you can get her nipples to stick out an inch".

Tom rubbed his crotch appreciatively. "Well", he said, "Selena's tits, though admittedly not as big as Heidi's, are a nice handful."

"What about her ass?" asked Mark eagerly.

"Selena calls it her splendid rear," said Tom, "but I can tell you it's not big, just firm and round. I know Heidi has a nice big butt, which I would love to fondle but, if you're into bubble butts, Selena's is rounder.

Eventually, with their fantasies to take with them, they struggled back home.

Next time they met in the bar, it was Mark who stated the audacious question. "Fancy a wife-swap?" he asked.

Tom looked incredulous, "You've got to be kidding," he gasped, "Selena would never go for it."

"Nor would Heidi," said Mark glumly, "I was just dreaming."

A few weeks later, they met up in the bar again.

"I know we can't ask them openly," said Mark. "We need a Plan B, that they won't recognise as a plan."

He continued, "We have to be clever, so that there is no suspicion and they don't realise afterwards what's happened."

"How the hell would we do that?" asked Tom sarcastically.

Mark explained the plan he'd been working on.

"We introduce each other to our wives as work colleagues. After a couple of weeks, we tell our wives that we are in danger of losing our jobs. I'll say that you are on the committee looking at redundancies. I'll also say that you fancy Heidi and are willing to get me off the redundancy list if you could get together with her. You and I can work on the detail. We can almost make it a joke, so that it's the wives who suggest the solution."

That evening Mark gave Tom a lift home and gained an introduction to Selena, who looked as gorgeous and youthful as Mark remembered her.

The following evening Tom gave Mark a lift home and was introduced to Heidi. Heidi was looking as voluptuous as Tom remembered. Mark's teenage children were staying for a month with their mother, so Heidi was not as rushed off her feet as she might have been.

The execution of the plan started a couple of days later.

After Mark had arrived home and he and Heidi had finished their meal, he said, "There's a problem at work."

Heidi looked at him questioningly. He continued, "It's probably nothing to worry about. It's just that they need to make a redundancy and I'm one of thirty potential staff on the published list. It's a one in thirty possibility, so there's nothing to worry about."

Then he added, "I'll tell you something that will make you laugh. You will remember Tom, well he's on the committee considering the redundancy list. Well he must have the hots for you, as he told me that he could cross my name off the list if he could enjoy your company for the night. I just laughed at him. You're twenty years older than him. What a joke!"

Heidi gave an attempt at a smile. She was annoyed with Mark. She felt he didn't appreciate her womanly attractions, which admittedly had become more weighty in recent years. She had liked Tom as soon as she saw him. He seemed awfully shy and she was very surprised he could be so forward as to suggest a sexual relationship with another man's wife. Nevertheless, she'd noted the way he had tried desperately not to look at her chest, and she'd also saw him in a glass reflection staring at her big rump, so she was not surprised that he'd admitted to Mark that he appreciated her.

Tom had the same conversation with Selena describing his potential redundancy and Mark's proposal for Selena. He had also ended with similar words of, "I just laughed at him. You're twenty years younger than him. What a joke!"

Selena didn't even bother attempting a smile. She was annoyed with Tom. She felt that generally he ought to behave with more manliness. He seemed wimpish at times. She'd noted Mark's height and broad shoulders when he was introduced to her. He appeared a figure of authority, who wouldn't be bossed around. He hadn't tried to hide his admiration for Selena's slim figure and didn't pull his eyes away when she caught him leering at her bubble butt. He was clearly an assertive man who liked to be boss.

Having sown the seeds, the next day the men went into round two.

When Mark got home, even before the dinner was laid he said, "Bad news I'm afraid. The list is now down to three names of which I am one. We've just got to cross our fingers."

Heidi went silent for a minute and then in a low voice said, "What about Tom's offer?"

Mark tried to look horrified. "You can't be serious!" he said.

"Why not?" said Heidi, "Tom is clearly a bastard with what he's suggesting. It's a horrible thing he's making us do, but Tom's hardly Mr Dynamic. He's a nervous young man and I'm sure I could manage him in the bedroom so that it wouldn't be much of an inconvenience for me. If it will save your job, I'm willing to do it."

"If you're certain about it, I'll talk to Tom tomorrow then." said Mark quietly.

Tom had a similar conversation with Selena, with Selena mentioning Mark's offer.

Tom tried to look suitably shocked. "No way!" he said.

"Look," said Selena, "sex is no big deal."

Without saying the words, Tom thought bitterly, "Not the way we do it."

Selena continued, "Anyway, he's old. I'll probably be reading a magazine after ten minutes, so tell the bastard we'll go ahead with it."

That was end of the conversation as far as Selena was concerned.

Next day at work Mark was jubilant. Tom was pleased but nervous.

Mark took charge. "We'll make it for Saturday night at the Seamoon hotel. I'm in charge of the maintenance for the cable media contract there. The manager owes me for some favors I've done him in the past."

Tom looked down at the floor. "I know I won't know what to do," he said abjectly.

"I tell you what," said Mark, "I can use our firm's cable contract with the hotel to set up a camera in my room and a television in your's, so you can see what's happening with me and Selena. You just watch what I do and follow me. Providing you take Heidi's glasses off, you can watch Selena and me on the television without Heidi knowing. I can even get you a miniature earpiece so that you can hear what's going on."

When the men got home each explained to his wife that the proposed liaison had been agreed and, provided that the wife complied, he would no longer be on the redundancy list. Each wife was told it was scheduled for Saturday evening. Mark told Heidi that Tom had stipulated that she should wear something she thought he would particularly like and Tom told Selena that Mark wanted her to wear something that showed her youth.

On the Saturday, both men told their wives that they couldn't bear to be at home knowing what their wives were doing and they would therefore be staying with a friend.

Heidi believed she had a happy marriage. She liked her stepchildren a lot. She had not had any children of her own and this, she believed, was why her big breasts had continued to grow. It was just a pity that Mark didn't seem to appreciate them.

Selena also was sure she loved her husband. Although she wished he was physically stronger and mentally tougher, she recognised that he had a sweet nature.

Selena and Heidi started putting on their clothes for the evening. Both of them believed that they had to go ahead with what they were doing to save their husbands' jobs. They regarded what was being demanded of them as blackmail. Although they had both separately agreed to satisfy their blackmailers, they fully intended that the bastards forcing them to do this would get little satisfaction out of it. The women also intended not to allow any physical reaction they themselves were feeling to show. They would do what they had to do and no more. Both dressed in a way that they believed the men would find most enticing, as they were concerned that if they did not do so, they would give the bastards a reason to retract from the bargain.

Early Saturday evening the men met in the bar of the Seamoon hotel.

"Now you know what you're doing?" said Mark, "Don't change the channel on the television until you've taken her glasses off. You'll be able to hear what's going on in my room by your earpiece."

Mark looked at Tom's forlorn nervous expression. "Do you want some Viagra? After all you want to be able to perform." Mark offered some pills in his hand.

"How many should I take?" said Tom taking some off him.

"Don't know," said Mark, "it's the first time I've taken them. I'm taking a couple."

The two men shook hands then went off to their respective rooms. Tom was in the centre of the hotel, whereas Mark was in a room down a corridor away from the other rooms, where he'd said it would be easier to set up the video camera.

Later, on time, there was a knock on Mark's hotel bedroom door. Mark opened the door in his dressing gown and Selena walked in.

She was dressed in a short sparkling red party dress, with seamed light tan nylon stockings and high red stiletto heels. She always looked younger than her years, but this evening this was even more accentuated by her pony tail. She looked to Mark like a schoolgirl off to her prom and he guessed that this was the look she had thought he'd want.

"May I get you a drink Selena?" asked Mark smoothly.

Her sultry dark eyes flashed and her lips, colored with bright red lipstick, drew back in a sneer. "Mr Perkins, you know the only reason I am here. My husband is a dear man whom you have only agreed to help in exchange for my co-operation. You are a bastard. You are old enough to be my father and I consider you a dirty old man. So no, I do not want a drink."

She stood there defiantly.

Mark gave her a small smile. "That is very noble of you Selena. However, I am concerned that your words sounded like a little speech and that you are perhaps recording our conversation in order to bring some kind of action against me. I will therefore have to search you very thoroughly for any recording devices."

He then pointed towards a large flat mirror attached to the wall and indicated to Selena that she should lean facing it. Selena did not know what she had been expecting when she walked through the door but, as she faced the mirror with the palms of her hands against it, she suddenly felt she was losing control very quickly.

Mark stepped up behind her and spread her arms even more, and pushed her legs apart with his foot.

As Mark placed his hands on her shoulders to frisk her, Selena felt like a schoolgirl caught speeding by a horny old cop, who was going to take full advantage of the situation.

Mark's strong hands were firm as they moved down her back, pressing in the material as if to check for devices. Then, inevitably, they moved under her arms and he made no pretence of a measured search as his hands went quickly to her breasts. He grasped her tits hard through her bra, making her gasp.

"Nothing so far," he said with smirk in his voice, "please stand up and take your dress and bra off."

Selena stood back still facing the mirror. This was happening far too fast for her. She thought she'd have more time to slow him down and make him question what he was doing. However, knowing she had no choice, she moved her hands behind her neck and undid the hook at the top of the dress, then slid the zip down so that the dress fell off to the floor.

She hesitated for a brief moment then undid her bra. She was now naked from the waist up, facing away from him.

Mark growled his approval. All she now had on were her stilettos, her stockings, which were thigh-high, and very brief panties.

Stockings were not particularly a turn-on for Mark, who was happy with tights. However, the effect of these thigh-high stockings were to enhance her lovely bubble butt.

"Put your hands back against the mirror Miss," instructed Mark, knowing he was sounding like a cop.

Selena leaned forward again. The feeling of being a schoolgirl about to be frisked and abused by a horny old cop had been reinforced by the way Mark had instructed her to lean forward.

In the mirror Selena could see Mark removing his dressing gown. His muscled body appeared large behind her, although thankfully his penis was not in her view. However, she was soon aware of it as she felt a hard stick resting on her ass.

"It's my baton, Miss," he said with a leer.

He went to her left ankle. Grasping the ankle with both hands, he slowly slid his hands up the nylon clad leg. Not pausing, his hands continued sliding to the thigh-high top of the stocking, until it rested on the exposed warm thigh just below her butt.

She tensed, but instead of invading her panties he repeated the movement with her right leg.

"Can't find anything there," he said with another leer.

Then he stepped forward, pressing his big boner between her ass cheeks. He made no pretence now of searching her as his hands went straight to her breasts.

She had been prepared for this and just bit her lip as he grasped her firm young tits, squeezing the tender nipples in his fingers. His hands looked large in the reflection, making her tits look vulnerable. She wondered if he was going to fuck her immediately and at least get it all over with.

"Found what you're looking for officer?" she queried with what she hoped sounded like heavy sarcasm.

"I certainly have," sniggered Mark, as he rubbed his penis up and down the crack of her buttocks. He felt he'd stripped the young prom queen and was now going to enjoy her.

------

Two minutes after Selena had entered Mark's room, Heidi tapped on Tom's door. Tom opened the door and nervously beckoned her in.

Heidi swept passed him and stood before him in the middle of the room. Unlike Selena, Heidi was dressed very conservatively. She looked like the chair of the local women's church group. Her blonde hair was in a bun. Her dress was grey and straight, although it couldn't hide her generous full figure. She wore black nylons on her legs, with seams that seemed as straight as her upright attitude. On her feet she wore sensible black shoes.

Taking his lead from Mark, whom he could here in his earpiece, Tom stuttered, "Can I offer you a d-drink, Mrs Perkins?"

Heidi gave her reply which turned out to have big similarities with Selena's response to Mark.

"My husband has worked loyally for his firm for twenty years. He did not deserve to be included in any potential shortlist of redundancies. The firm's actions have been despicable. However, you have capitalized on his misfortune in a contemptible way. I really do not know why you wanted me to come here. I'm old enough to be your mother. You are a young perverted bastard. No, I definitely do not want to have a drink with you." She looked down at him disdainfully.

Picking up his cue again from Mark, Tom said, "Mrs Perkins, I am concerned that your words sounded like a little speech and that you are perhaps recording our conversation in order to bring some kind of action against me. I will therefore have to search you very thoroughly for any recording devices. We'll start with your glasses."

Heidi looked at Tom with incomprehension. He must be mad, she thought.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,084 Followers