Duplex Ch. 11

Story Info
Jason's ride home is eventful to say the least.
1.8k words
4.45
30.3k
9

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mary pulled into her garage and closed the door behind us, I could finally relax. Except for a brief stop at a rest stop, I'd been laying back in her passenger seat, completely naked, and hairless with an erection. She kept me excited the entire time. When she would pull into the left lane to pass cars, I would press myself as a far down into the seat as possible to avoid being seen. Doing this would remind me of the hairbrush spanking from that morning and the strapping from the afternoon.

Mary would smile and say, "Is mommy's naughty boy afraid those people in the car are going to see his little erection?"

Then she would laugh and I'd turn ten shades of red. Being so vulnerable with her made everything more intense. While I knew that her van was too high for people in cars to see me, there was no escaping the view of truck drivers. Mary didn't want me to be seen by men, so whenever she'd get ready to pass a truck, she'd tell me to lay my shorts over my middle. To the casual observer, it just looked like I was wearing my shorts. Of the four trucks we passed on the way home, the first three had been driven by men.

As we moved into the fast lane to pass the final truck, a pudgy female face surrounded by thick, curly brunette hair appeared in the driver's side mirror. Mary pulled my shorts away and said, "Don't you dare cover up."

Knowing I would be humiliated for Mary's pleasure, I closed my eyes. I felt her accelerate her van until I could hear the loud diesel engine of the truck right next to us. I wasn't prepared for the loud horn the driver pulled when she saw me naked only a few feet from her.

My eyes popped open and she looked me right in the eye. She was laughing and smiling. Mary kept us parallel for a couple of minutes. The side of her truck read "Cooper Trucking, Edie Cooper Owner/Operator" and had a phone number. I was completely embarrassed but my erection never went down. Of course that could have had a lot to do with Mary reaching over and stroking it which brought a series of appreciation honks from the female driver next to us.

"Way bye-bye now to the nice lady trucker," Mary said as she accelerated away. "Be sure to blow her a kiss, too!"

I did as Mary told me. The lady trucker waved back and ever returned a blown kiss. As her truck got smaller and smaller in my passenger side mirror, I began to relax.

Twenty miles down the road, Mary exited the highway toward a rest stop. I looked at her with sheer terror on my face.

"Relax, naked boy," she said, "Mommy just has to use the restroom. Do you have to make pee-pee, too?"

When I nodded, Mary handed me my shorts and told me to put them on. She also allowed me to wear my flip-flops, but that was it. She parked a good distance away from the other cars. I was relieved.

She held my hand as we walked to the restrooms. Pointing me toward the Men's Restroom, she walked around the building to the Women's Restroom. I walked in my side and quickly found an open stall. Locking it behind me, I opened my shorts and urinated. Because I hadn't had much to drink, I was finished quickly. After washing my hands, I walked out to wait for Mary.

After a minute or so, Mary hadn't exited the Women's Restroom, so I walked back to her van. Even though I was wearing shorts, I wasn't comfortable standing around in such a public place. I was afraid that everyone would realize I had a very sore, red bottom under my shorts. In my imagination, they were all pointing and laughing at me.

Upon reaching Mary's van, I realized it was locked. It was a bit cold, so I leaned close to her hood and let the heat of the engine warm me up. The rest stop seemed to be a very busy one. Cars and trucks were constantly going in and out. Kids and dogs played on the grass and adults seemed to mill about either looking at the giant highway map posted on the outdoor wall or on their cell phones.

Finally, I saw Mary exit the Women's Restroom and start walking back to me. I was anxious to get back on the road and get home.

Just then a light smack hit my bottom and I jumped around in surprise to see the pudgy face of the lady trucker we'd passed.

"Well, hello there again," she said, "I almost didn't recognize you with clothes on."

I didn't know what to say. "Um, yeah, um, hi," I managed to force out. She was probably in her late 40s or early 50s and a few inches taller than me with a very round apple-shaped body. Her cheeks were very plump with deep dimples. She had a lot more gray hair in her thick brunette curls than I'd noticed before.

Looking over my shoulder, she said, "Is this your boy here?"

"Why yes," Mary said, walking up to stand with us. "His name is 'Jason' and I'm 'Mary'."

"Edie," she said, "he sure is a cute one, isn't he?"

Putting her arm around me, Mary answered, "Yes, very cute, especially with no clothes on."

The women both laughed.

"I enjoyed the view very much," Edie said, reaching out to run her hand over the bare skin of my chest. "I should be ashamed of myself for enjoying it so much. Just how young is he anyway?"

Mary giggled. "Would you believe he's 25 years old?"

A look of shock crossed Edie's face. "You're kidding."

"Nope," Mary said, shaking her head. "You don't believe me?"

"Oh, I believe you," Edie said, "but he's so petite and hairless."

"I rubbed him down with Nair in the shower this morning."

Leaning in close, Edie whispered, "But his penis is so small, too."

While I wanted to die of embarrassment, Mary burst out laughing which caused Edie to laugh out loud, too.

They talked for a few more minutes before they said their goodbyes. Mary told me to give Edie a hug. When I did, Edie squeezed me tight and kissed me on my cheek. Her round, soft body pressed into mine and I had to admit that it felt very good. I felt a spark in my groin. Edie patted my back and turned me around, adding another pat to my shorts-covered bottom.

Back in the van and headed toward the highway entrance, Mary said, "Edie turned out to be a nice lady, didn't she?"

I nodded in agreement.

As soon as we were on the highway again, Mary ordered me to strip again. We didn't pass any more trucks and, truth be told, I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't see Edie again.

Mary distracted me from thoughts of Edie, lightly stroking my erection or caressing my chest with her fingers. Of course I was very happy when she finally pulled into her garage and the door shut.

"Out of the car, naked boy," she told me, taking my hand and leading me into her side of the duplex. She began undressing in the kitchen and was completely naked by the time we reached her living room.

Sitting down on her couch with her hips forward, she pushed me to my knees in front of her and said, "Lick me."

She spread her legs and her hairy vulva came into view. Even though it was covered in red hair, I could see how wet she was and the smell of her scent told me how aroused she was, too. Lowering my head, I put my mouth on her pussy and licked her between her lips, flicking my tongue across her clit. She was soaking wet and her arousal caused sparks to shoot through me.

Grabbing my hair with both of her hands, she pushed my face deeper into her crotch. "Eat my pussy," she said in a deep whisper, "Suck mommy's clit."

Her thighs pressed against my head and her hips rocked back and forth. Her breathing grew rapid and heavy. Soon she was moaning, pushing my face against her pussy so hard that sometimes I couldn't breathe. When she had her first orgasm, she flooded my face and mouth with her juices.

She didn't let go of my hair, instead she became even more aggressive. "Keep going," she said, "give mommy more orgasms or I'll paddle your little ass until you can't sit down!"

I locked my lips around her clit and sucked in hard, flicking my tongue over it. Her moans became groans and her hips went from rocking back and forth to gyrating in wild circles. Even though I couldn't breathe, I kept up pleasing her clit and started to get lightheaded. Another orgasm caused her body to shake and more juices came out of her pussy. Finally, her thighs released me and I could breathe.

"Stand up," she said, pulling me to my feet. Before my head was clear, she leaned forward and took my erection into her mouth. Putting one hand on my hip and sliding a finger wet with her pussy juice into my rectum. She used both hands to guide my hips forward and backward, sliding my erection between her lips. After the events with Rose and Edie, it didn't take very long me to ejaculate in her mouth. The force of it caused my knees to give away and I dropped to the floor.

Pulling my face up to hers, she kissed me deeply, using her tongue to push my own semen into my mouth. I was shocked. Helen had done this but I never expected Mary to do it, too.

Holding my face so she could look me in the eye, Mary said, "You are MY little boy and you belong to me. Understand mommy?"

I nodded.

She hugged me tight and then led me to the bedroom. We snuggled up together on her bed, both still naked. She had me lying on her side with my head resting on her arm and her nipple in my mouth. With her opposite hand, she ran her fingers through my hair. I felt drained, happy and completely safe in her arms.

As I suckled her, my mind was wondering what would happen when Helen came back. Mary had made it very clear that I was hers, but she'd also shared me, or at least parts of me, with Rose and Edie, even if it was just for them to see me naked. I was a little confused as to what Mary might be planning for Helen, but I completely trusted Mary.

In the end, whatever mommy told me to do would be for the best. With that final thought, I drifted off to sleep with her nipple in my mouth.