Duplicitous

Story Info
Thinking of you.
1.3k words
4
23.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a present for you! You know who you are!

Are you ready?

Are you ready for this?

Open your jeans.

Go on, open them now.

Do it now!

Good!

Now, make sure you're ready before you read on.

Are you ready?

Are you really ready?

Good!

There’s something I want to tell you.

I was up quite early this morning, and I wrote to you, by email, telling you about something or other that I don’t remember. Trivia really, but it doesn’t really matter now. After that I had my breakfast, Muesli as usual and went upstairs for a wash. I had my wash and I shaved, tidying up my beard. I let my beard grow out a bit the last week or so, but today I thought it was time to tidy and re-shape it.

I brushed my teeth, dried off then went into our bedroom to get dressed. It was about time for my wife to get up to see to the children. Then I remembered that I wasn’t into work this morning until ten, so I climbed back into bed for a cuddle.

This is how duplicitous I'm becoming. I was cuddling my wife, kissing her, and a lot of me was thinking of you.

We laid there in bed together chatting, about the children mainly, among other things. As we cuddled up however there was some movement beneath the covers and I felt my cock getting hard. I ground it into her gently, but she was not forth-coming. If she had been up for it, I would have fucked her, but she wasn't, as I knew she wouldn't be with the children up and about. Quite rightly so too.

Anyway, after another minute or so, she got up, without touching me at all. She dressed, still chatting about this and that, and got on with the start of her day, sorting out the children’s breakfast, lunch boxes and stuff.

I laid there in bed, thinking about regaining some sleep, and closed my eyes. I still had my raging hard on however, and my thoughts soon strayed in another direction.

Can you guess where my thoughts strayed?

Where do you think they went?

I thought of the two of us together. Walking and enjoying each other. In my thoughts as we walked, I imagined myself looking into those wonderful eyes of yours and loving that cheeky grin.

I thought about us walking into a pub hotel, taking a room together as man and wife, with a packed bag that you'd brought to make our act seem real. With both our wedding rings, we played the part perfectly. What was in the bag? I wondered to myself. I was sure I'd soon find out.

Having sorted everything out at reception, we went up to the room we were given. I followed you up the stairs, admiring your ass in those leather pants of yours. The dark tailored blouse you wore, accentuated your figure. I was in lust!

We found the room easily. I held the bag while you unlocked and opened the door. We stepped inside and I closed the door and turned the lock. We looked at each other and I felt you were going to jump on me and pin me to the door in our first, long kiss.

I dropped the bag, held my hands up and said to cool it a bit.

I was excited. Very excited. I could hear my heart pounding, feeling it inside my chest, and as I looked at you, savouring the vision, I knew if I wasn't careful, if I didn't relax, I'd not be able to perform for you. I didn't care about me. If I didn't have an orgasm on this our first meeting, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I did care about you though, and wanted you to have the time of your life, and knew I had to calm down.

It was unnecessary pressure that I was putting on myself, and I knew that, but it was there anyway. Nothing I could do about it, I just had to deal with it.

I sat us both down on the bed, next to each other, and we chatted a little, holding hands as I explained the reason for my hesitancy. You smiled understandingly, waiting patiently for me to finish. Once you were happy I had, you reached across and gently pulled my face onto yours and you kissed me.

It was fantastic. The sweetest most sensational kiss I had ever had in my life. Our tongues met and danced together, gently, not forcefully, as we enjoyed this sensual moment together.

As I laid there on my bed, stroking my hard cock under the covers, my mind jumped forwards 2 minutes or so.

Sensing the pressure in me, you had separated our mouths with your fingers, silencing me. You told me to relax. You moved yourself into a kneeling position between my legs. Your blouse was coming off, and you were wearing the shiny red bra, from the Christmas photo you had sent me. This was a vision I'd dreamed of, for a long, long time.

I sat back on the bed and allowed you to do whatever you wanted next, which I hoped would be something I've wanted you to do for ever it seemed. You knew what I wanted and began fumbling with my trousers.

My mind jumped forwards again, another couple of minutes and you were doing it.

Kneeling between my legs, in your black leather pants and shiny red bra, your dark hair framing your face perfectly, with odd wisps waving sexily in different directions, you had my rapidly hardening cock in your mouth.

I sat back, leaning on my hands behind me, watching as your beautiful face bobbed slowly, sensually up and down on me. Up and down, up and down. The warmth of you, the feel of your mouth on me, doing that most intimate thing to me had me fully, fully hard. I relaxed, knowing that this was going to be a fantastic time and that my doubts were unfounded.

In my mind I knew that if this had been for real, I would have stopped you, in order to save my first orgasm of the day for a few more minutes at least. But as I laid there stroking my foreskin up and down with increasing tempo, I was imagining it was your mouth on me there. I pulled the quilt from me as I felt the stirrings of orgasm approach.

You glanced up at me, my cock deeply imbedded in your mouth, and you stared open-eyed at me as you moved yourself up again, until only the tip of me was inside your lips. I felt your tongue tickle at my hole lightly, then you moved down again, taking my hardness fully into your mouth, engulfing me once more with your warmth.

I began to come.

Hard and fast, I began to come.

I felt the first drops of me land lightly on my chest as I continued to rapidly milk my rock hardness.

You closed your mouth around me as I came, keeping my nectar inside you as I pumped more and more inside you. You didn’t gag as I thought you might, instead you expertly took all I could give, still moving up and down my shaft, gripping it tightly within your lips, ensuring that not a drop was lost.

More and more I felt it land on me. Hard jets of my come. Ever decreasing lengths spurting up my body as I imagined it firing into your mouth.

Still you kept your mouth on me, working every last drop from me, careful not to spill a drop. All too soon, once the sensations had subsided, you removed your mouth from me, keeping your lips closed together, and you stared into my eyes as you slowly and deliberately swallowed my deposit.

Did you come too, my lover?

I hope so, I really do.

Soon, this will become a reality!

Soon!

Until then……………….