Duplicity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! That's me. Thank you for this opportunity Mr. Bane. I'll make sure your wedding day is one you'll always remember." Layla said in a professional tone.

"Please call me Jason. And this is my beautiful fiancée Sienna."

Sienna smiled brilliantly and her hazel eyes sparkled. She approached Layla and gave her a tight hug. Layla who was caught off guard just stood there not knowing what to say.

"Sorry, I'm a hugger." She giggled.

Kill me now... Well at least she's a nice chocolate bimbo. But then again, most brides start off nice before becoming bridezillas.

Sienna looped Layla's arm with hers and walked her to the car, leaving Jason with Layla's luggage.

The drive was about 45 minutes and Sienna didn't stop talking the whole ride home. Jason was completely silent but had a genuine smile on his face. Sienna would ask Layla questions and then answered them herself. She just seemed to be talking just for the sake of talking. Jason chuckled at the scene but remained silent.

Layla discreetly rolled her eyes from the backseat... so she was going to be one of those brides. But nonetheless Layla took precise notes, just in case she needed to refer to any of Sienna's ramblings later on.

However annoyed as she felt, Layla was most intrigued when she saw Jason lightly take Sienna hand and kiss the back of it. He smiled and winked at his lady. This somehow miraculously stopped the nonstop chatter Sienna had going on. Sienna looked at him intently as if Jason had just spoken.

She nervously chuckled. "I haven't stopped talking, have I?"

"She gets like this when she's nervous." Jason chimed in, as if explaining a medical condition.

"But as I told her before, you have nothing to be nervous about, princess." He said reassuringly.

To any onlooker it would seem Sienna would be nervous about the wedding and marriage. Well she was nervous about the wedding... the event that is, but not about marrying Jason. Ever since Sean came back, Sienna had been jittery and on edge. It was probably her pregnancy hormones making her a little out of sorts. She worried about Sean and the danger he could be in.

As they drove up a steep bend in the road, you could tell they were getting close to the home. The neighboring houses were farther apart and there were large expanses of shady green trees. When they arrived, there was a private gate at the entrance with heavily guarded armed personnel. High tech cameras discretely attached to the walls followed every movement. Layla thought it was a little over the top but maybe it was a deterrent for the paparazzi.

As they drove up towards the building, the full estate could be seen. Layla stared in awe at the gorgeous mansion. It was breathtaking.

The immaculate exterior reminded her of a country side white villa. It has impressive high white-washed walls and lush landscaping. And the view... was out of a postcard.

The mansion sat high on a cliff with a perfect view of the turquoise sea and the island's volcano.

As they walked on the open courtyard, Layla had this sudden calm overtake her... and it made her uncomfortable.

The infinity pool would entice even the most boring of people. There were floor to ceiling glass windows. The design included brilliant blues, greens and purple décor against white walls. There were exotic birds and elaborate gardens.

Layla looked up and noticed every room had its own private balcony and Jacuzzi.

"I know... that was my reaction when I first arrived as well." Sienna said.

"Oh... it's just that I've never seen anything like it."

"Jason designed all the renovations. He has a great eye and is very talented."

No doubt he does, Layla thought.

A man dressed in Turkish clothing promptly brought a tray of champagne and mini buckets of popcorn.

"Ah, thank you Asker."

Layla looked at the pairing and wrinkled her brows. "Popcorn?" she asked.

"I know, I know but try it." Sienna urged.

Layla thought this woman had gone insane but oh well she's the client. Layla delicately munched on some popcorn and washed it down with champagne.

Layla couldn't believe it. Although she almost moaned in delight inside, her expression remained neutral.

"That is very good. I would have never thought those went so well together." Layla confessed.

Sienna smiled and said, "It's just like Jason and I. At first glance, people might think... no that will never work. One is so elite and the other so regular. Separate, both are good but together... it's inexplicably fantastic.

And now you know what the theme of our wedding will be. Two things that don't usually go together, but when combined create something spectacular. We want something beautiful but simple, elegant but personal."

Layla thoughtfully looked at Sienna and nodded. And just like that, Sienna earned Layla's respect. There was something in Sienna voice that was so genuine and confident without a hint of arrogance. Now observing Sienna, Layla couldn't find anything plain about her at all.

Sienna seemed to be so unusual.

Well it might just be that it was unusual for Layla to take a liking to anyone.

Layla immediately thought of some other possible ideas and jotted them down. Sienna showed her to her room so she could freshen up before dinner. Sienna walked back to her own room to do the same.

Sienna was happy to have another woman in the house. She loved being with Jason in their own little paradise but she missed having a girl to hang out with and talk too.

As Sienna observed Layla, she was reminded of herself once upon a time.

Layla had smooth brown skin with a cinnamon tint to it and big brown doe eyes fringed with long lashes. She wore her hair in a messy bun with severe straight cut bangs. She looked like a strict principal. She even wore nude stockings under her pencil skirt and a long sleeved dress shirt.

Sienna wondered if she realized how hot it was outside. They would definitely have to go shopping. And what was the deal with Layla not smiling? I mean, come on, just a little grin. She seemed so uptight. When Nicole arrived maybe they could have a little bachelorette party with some... male entertainment. Because obviously what Layla needed was a good fuc-

"Oh no, I can see you plotting away with that girl." Jason said, interrupting Sienna's thoughts.

Sienna chuckled. "What? I'm just thinking of ways to help the poor girl out."

Jason nuzzled her neck and said, "Mm-Hmm. Whatever you say. So you're not playing make-over/ matchmaker in your mind already?" He picked her up and squeezed and rubbed her ample ass cheeks.

Sienna moaned appreciatively but managed to say, "Well, if you must know, a wedding is a perfect place to fall in love... or at least get loved-up. What about your friend Carlos? He's coming right? I think they wou-..."

As Sienna kept talking, Jason had her sit on the edge of the bed. Jason was distracted by her body. He tapped his index finger to his mouth trying to decide where to start his ravaging. But to Sienna it looked like he was intently listening to her.

"Well, maybe Billy is better for her because Carlos is too wild. But then agai-..."

Ever since the pregnancy, Jason couldn't spend too long without being inside of her. He was so turned on at the thought of her stomach swollen with his child. He wondered if that was normal, it was turning into a fetish.

"But Billy has a good job, but he could be a little bit of a jerk someti-..."

He silenced her with a lingering kiss. He let his tongue dive into her sweet mouth. She was caught off guard but responded to his advances. He slowly removed their clothes and threw them to the floor. He placed her in the center of the bed and spread her legs as far out as they would go.

"Baby, are you going to let me enjoy my snack before dinner?"

The chilly breeze helped by caressing already had Sienna's pussy glistening. She suddenly forgot what she was talking about. He kissed her inner ankles and worked his way down to her delicious thighs. Sienna shifted uncomfortably as her body craved his mouth.

Jason gently kissed her outer lips and snaked his wicked tongue inside her pussy. He took his time sucking and nibbling her. He thrust his two fingers inside her as her body softly vibrated.

"Mm-mm, my baby tastes so sweet."

He went back to his meal. He continued to suck earnestly and pumped his fingers inside her but held her on the edge, denying her release. She tasted so good to him. Like a fine wine, she tasted better with time. And he was like a thirsty man in the desert.

Finally with subtle control, he licked and nibbled underneath her clit. That was her sweetest spot. She came while breathlessly pulling his hair. He continued to suck and nibble until her tremors subsided.

Jason then stroked his dick twice and positioned it at her entrance. He plunged his steel rod into her silky wet folds. He groaned and he felt her tight pussy squeeze him. He sucked and rubbed her breasts as he continued to piston in and out of her. He loved the feeling of her.

This was heaven to him.

She moaned as her hips met his thrusts with equal strength. She screamed his name as she went to heaven again. She smiled as she felt his warm thick cum fill her insides.

_____________

On another floor, Layla sat shocked thinking of the erotic noises she accidentally heard. She wanted to ask them a question and walked by their floor to see if she'd see them. But the lovers were ravenous for each other it seemed.

It made her miss having a man and she could feel her panties moisten. It had been over a year for her. The last time was a farewell fuck and it wasn't a very good one at that...

Since she was wound up from the long trip, she quietly pulled out her trusty vibrator and took her clothes off.

She stared at herself in the mirror. The matching light blue lacy set perfectly complimented her skin. She didn't exactly know why but from the age of 16, she always wore sexy lingerie. She knew her clothes were conservative but she always wore something sizzling underneath. It was like a nice surprise to a present wrapped in plain newspaper... even if she was the only one doing the unwrapping.

As a child her mother always drilled in her, "Make sure you always have clean underwear on, you never know if you'll be in an accident."

Now that was motherly advice Layla never understood. Hypothetically, if you were in an accident, wouldn't the assumption be that you were covered in rubble and dirt? Or what, is a stranger that stops to help among the chaos going to say, "What a shame... doesn't even have clean underwear on!"

Nevertheless, Layla wore her nice lingerie for herself. It gave her that extra confidence she needed in dealing with demanding people.

She removed her nude thigh high stockings, garter belts and stripped naked while staring at her reflection.

Her breasts were more than a handful and standing at 5'10" her legs were long and shapely. She hated the slight curve on her stomach, no doubt from all those cheesecakes she'd been eating lately. She would have to start a strict exercise and eating regimen. She sucked her tiny tummy in and placed her hands on her waist. She kept herself perfectly trimmed and had a small strip of black hair covering her nether regions.

She mechanically ran her hands over her breasts and softly moaned as she felt her nipples harden. She closed her eyes and imagined Pierre's strong hands touching her everywhere whispering naughty French phrases. She lay on the bed. With her right hand she ran the vibrator all around her pussy while her left hand massaged and fondled her breast. As if on demand, she conjured up her favorite fantasy. She squirmed in delight. She was already very wet and quickly worked herself over the edge. She exploded when she let the vibrations reach her clit. Her brow beaded with sweat as she panted and completely relaxed.

The vibrator was as quick and efficient as she expected... like everything else in her life.

Then she took a nice hot shower and gratefully felt like a new woman. It was a good thing because she had loads of work to do.

During dinner she got to know Jason and Sienna more. It was part of the job to thoroughly get to know the client. She needed to be able to anticipate their likes and dislikes. She was unprepared to find how likeable they were. If it wasn't for Jason's ridiculous wealth and Sienna's beauty they would seem like normal people.

"So have you lived in New York long?" Sienna asked.

"I've lived in New York for about 4 years now. Before that I lived in Pensacola, Florida." Layla quickly added, "But New York is my home now."

"Well, while I love Greece, I have to admit I miss the City. Hopefully we'll be able to visit soon." Sienna tilted her head while glancing at Jason.

"After the wedding we can start making plans to go back. Hopefully all of our... business here gets settled quickly. It should be an interesting transition."

"Yes, hopefully it will be a seamless transition."

Layla looked expectantly at Sienna and Jason. They were doing that thing again, talking telepathically. They were so obviously talking about something else. Maybe it was some freaky sex talk.

That was her cue to leave.

Layla excused herself and went to bed.

The next couple of days would be crucial in preparation.

Sienna and Layla worked well together. During the week the bulk of the wedding planning was set. Even Jason turned out to have some really good suggestions. And Layla was in her zone, hard at work with planning and organizing.

As Jason's request, Mr. Oscar De la Renta, himself flew in for Sienna's custom wedding dress. He was such a charming man. He kept talking about how it was refreshing to design a gown for a woman with an actual figure without her frail bones poking out. Sienna trusted he would create something special for her.

Towards the end of the week, they traveled to Athens using their impressive luxury speedboat. Jason had some business to tend to and left the ladies to run their own errands.

They headed to Rafaele's salon in the center of Athens. Rafaele was an expert in all things hair. The Italian man had moved to Greece 3 years ago and became an instant success. Sienna discovered him one day when she was in dire need of a trim while in Athens. He loved her instantly and had become good friends with her ever since.

Rafaele was a tall thin man in his late thirties who looked a lot younger. He had vibrant brown eyes and spikey blue and silver hair with tanned skin.

When they arrived at Rafaele's salon, you would have thought the queen had arrived. Sienna was his "principessa." He said the name caught on when he heard Jason call Sienna princess.

Rafaele flipped out when Sienna told him they were engaged and nearly fainted when he saw the massive ring she sported.

He quickly had champagne and food brought in and extracted all the information he could about the wedding plans. He somehow convinced Sienna to let him be in the wedding party. And of course he would do everyone's hair and makeup.

Sienna was delighted, she didn't really care who was in the wedding. She thought the more the merrier. All the while, Layla pursed her lips and bit her tongue as she thought of all the extra work she had to do. She would have to start delegating. She found a quiet salon corner to think.

As Rafaele sat Sienna in the stylist chair, he ran his hands through Sienna's long dark mane. He rattled off some ideas for the wedding day. While he spoke, Sienna looked up at the mirror and noticed in the reflection Layla sitting in the corner. Layla sported a deep crinkle in the brow. She was extremely focused on writing notes. A little too focused.

"Rafe..." Sienna whispered. "I think Layla over there needs the pacchetto completo." (Complete package)

Rafaele looked up, tilted his head and puckered his lips while thoroughly examining the wedding planner.

"Ah yes indeed." Rafaele smiled and rubbed his hands together as if plotting to take over the world.

Layla noticed them staring at her but had no idea of what was being said. She should have run for cover but now it was too late. Rafaele shouted something fast in Italian to his assistants.

One by one the ladies appeared in formation. There was a bubbly petite blonde named Maddy. She would take care of the manicure and pedicure. There was a tall intense looking dark haired Russian named Maria. She would take care of the full body massage and facial. And lastly there was Abebi. She was a woman from West Africa with skin as dark as night. She had the brightest smile but her eyes told a million stories. She would take care of Layla's hairstyle. All in all this was a full forced intervention makeover. Or that is how Layla saw it.

"You can't be serious." Layla said coldly.

Sienna and Rafaele smiled widely as they nodded their heads. Layla rolled her eyes but complied.

Layla was whisked away and emerged 3 hours later a new woman.

"Abebi, you really outdid yourself with the cut. Ladies... very well done." Rafaele remarked.

"Layla you look amazing! I can barely recognize you. Do you like it?" Sienna said in astonishment.

Silence.

The woman in Layla's reflection looked familiar but completely different. She couldn't believe that was her.

She did it. She chopped it all off.

Layla didn't know what it was. After the other women worked their magic on her, something in her shifted. It was as if she unsnapped her restraints and arrived at her destination. She stopped resisting and embraced the inevitable change. So when Abebi asked what she wanted done on her hair, she had this strong irrational impulse.

After years and years of growing it out carefully, making sure it was perfect all the time. She was tired of it... and just wanted to be free. Where it was once back length it was now as short as a boy. It was midnight black and modernly styled with little gelled spikes at the edges. It felt alien but oh so right. It was as if a heavy load had been lifted.

She looked 10 years younger and her flawless skin glowed like a doll. Her large eyes sparkled magically. And her high cheek bones swooped delicately down her face.

"So... what do you think?" Sienna was now standing next to her in the mirror. She was worried that Layla hated her new look. Sienna intently looked at her wanting to make sure she captured Layla's honesty.

Layla looked up at Sienna and cleared her throat. It had gotten dry for some reason. Curiously her eyes were overly moist as well.

"I think... I think it will do." Layla whispered. She was trying very hard to keep her emotions in check. She didn't know what the hell was wrong with her. It was just a little fluffing and a haircut for God's sake! But still, she felt something powerful shift in her.

Before they left, while Sienna chatted with Rafaele, Abebi pulled her to the side. She wanted to say goodbye.

"How do you like your look?"

"It will be an adjustment." Layla said with apprehension as she thought of her reflection.

The woman looked at Layla and smiled. "Yes, it will be but you will be fine. Do you know what my name means?" Abebi asked.

Layla shook her head no.

"It means, we asked for her and she came forth."

Abebi hugged Layla and whispered, "Abebi, don't fight it, embrace it."

Layla looked at her in wonder. Her throat was dry again and for some reason her eyes were overly moist but she smiled at Abebi and nodded.

When Jason arrived to pick them up at the salon, he was surprised at how different the wedding planner looked. She was less severe looking and actually seemed approachable. His beautiful Sienna was radiant as always and Rafaele chatted him up about the wedding.

But it was time to head back to Santorini. Jason had gotten word; they had a visitor waiting for them.

12