Duplicity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That touch brought Merle back to reality.

He couldn't let her feel him up because his cock was buried under his thick body suit. Imagine her surprise...

He softly grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

What the hell was he thinking? He couldn't continue this charade. He had to tell her the truth. He was sure she could be trusted with the secret. But when she found out the truth, he could risk losing her...

"It's ok Merle; I want to be with you. You don't have anything to feel ashamed of." Layla incorrectly assumed Merle was self-conscious because of his body.

Merle sensed the opportunity and took it.

Distractingly he kissed her softly and peppered kisses toward her cheek until he reached her ear. He tenderly sucked her earlobe. In response Layla felt herself gushing wet.

"Later, sweetheart... I promise." He whispered hoarsely.

Layla shuttered and sucked a breath in as her body vibrated and spasmed. He hadn't even touched her and she was on verge on cumming.

Somehow they gathered themselves together and walked out hand in hand.

They decided to take a walk by the pier to get some fresh air. It was a popular spot for locals and tourists, but at the moment it was deserted and dark.

The streetlamps stood guard and lit their path as they strolled down the boardwalk. The fresh sea air was cool and calming as the crashing waves resounded confidently. Merle's arm curved around Layla's shoulders protecting her from the chill.

"Hey look! It's the asshole I was telling you about." A voice called out in Greek.

"Where?!" Two voices said in unison.

"And that stuck up bitch is with him." He whispered.

Nico and four other men emerged from the darkness. He was obviously tipsy but his friends looked completely lucid.

"It's because of you motherfucker! You got me fired!"

Merle and Layla looked at him in confusion. Merle understood what he said but was confused by what he meant. And Layla was just confused because she didn't understand Greek.

"What do you want Nico? You're not making sense." Merle said as he slowly moved Layla behind him.

Nico angrily said, "Someone told the tailor we had gotten lost and that's why we were late for the tuxedo fitting..."

Merle looked at him impassively and shrugged his shoulders. "So what."

"The tailor is my uncle you asshole! He knew I was lying and I only had one more chance to prove myself. And now I'm fired."

"Well that's your fault isn't it?" Merle said.

"No fucker that's your fault. I should kick your fat ass and embarrass you in front of your little girlfriend."

Merle calmly sighed. "Nico, you're drunk. Why don't you go home and sleep it off, huh?" This guy was already grating Merle's patience. Although he was focused on Nico; he had already sized the other men up. He saw one of them had something long in his hand, while the other had a pipe which he probably just found on the street.

"Umm Merle, maybe we should just get out of here." Layla whispered in a concerned voice.

Nico stepped up to him and raised his finger in his face.

But before he uttered a word Merle said, "Get your finger out of my face. And don't be stupid enough to touch me."

"Why- don't- you- make- me?" Nico said as he poked Merle's chest after every word. Merle quickly grabbed his finger and twisted it. It made a distinct popping sound right before Nico screamed in agony.

"You broke my finger, you motherfucker!" He screamed and hunched over, inspecting his hand.

Merle seemed un-phased, "I warned you."

By this time the other men were forming a circle, ready at any moment to jump in.

"Here let me help you. You really shouldn't do stuff like that." Merle calmly said as he tried to help him.

But Nico let out a warrior's cry and bum rushed him. He was like a bull barreling toward him. Given Merle's large pot belly and squishy arms, Nico thought it would be like tackling a plush pillow.

Unfortunately he wasn't counting on Merle's unmovable stance... that felt like he hit a brick wall. Nico bounced back, fell on his ass and let out a loud groan.

"So predictable." Merle shook his head and chuckled. He looked over his shoulder and smiled at Layla.

"You ok, sweetheart?"

Layla's mouth hung open at the scene but nodded in reply.

"Why don't you do me a favor and go stand over there? I'll be there in a minute." Merle said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"No."

"Layla..."

"No, I'm not going to leave you alone with these thugs."

"Trust me."

Layla glared at him but realized there was no convincing him. She muttered something under her breath but walked over to a safe distance. She was genuinely concerned Merle would get hurt.

"She must be blind and a stupid bitch to be with your ugly ass." Nico ground out through clenched teeth.

"What... did you just say?" Merle's tone was serious as he spoke in English.

"I said your little girlfriend is a stupid... blind... bitch..."

With lighting speed, Merle's right fist collided into Nico's left cheek while his left fist wasn't far behind as it struck his right side. Nico didn't even have time to form an attack because Merle's right fist barreled into him again and that was it...

Nico's whole body spiraled into the direction of the hit; his eyes fluttered up and his whole body involuntarily fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"That's what I thought." Merle said. He looked up and saw the men completely confused at the scene. Nico didn't even get one punch in and was already out cold.

"Anyone else?"

Two of the men looked indecisive while the other two were ready for their turn. A tall thin man with brown hair stepped forward. He was carrying something that looked like a paddle; it must have been a rowboat's oar.

Merle rolled his eyes. "Really? This idiot... alright come on, I don't have all day."

The man started swinging the paddle at him. He kept swinging getting closer and closer to Merle's face... taunting him.

Merle didn't move an inch.

Layla flinched and partially covered her face as she thought for sure Merle would get his head bashed in.

But suddenly Merle grabbed it right out of his hands and gave him one good swing in the gut. As the man bent over, Merle quickly clocked him in the face and he fell back and was out cold.

The next contender was a dark haired man who was actually impressive in size. His bulging muscles would have made anyone run for the hills. He wore a tank top and his thick neck displayed his throbbing veins while his large fists were ready to crush anything in sight.

"Oh you? Ok twinkle toes come on." Merle taunted.

The man let out a sound that sounded like a growl.

No one knew how but in less than a minute, the man was on his knees begging for Merle to let him go. Merle was holding tightly to a pressure point behind his ear that caused maximum pain. Merle finally let him go and pushed him away.

"Go. And take your friends with you."

The last 2 men were already dragging Nico and the other man with them while the strong man followed in defeat.

"Oh my God Merle! What... How did you do that?" She witnessed how he went through those guys without breaking a sweat.

Merle shrugged. "It's not a big deal, they were harmless." He said as he pulled her into an embrace.

"You are the most unexpected man I've ever met." She whispered.

"You have no idea." He mumbled before he kissed her. He needed to taste her lips since he found solace in them. He angled his head as he delved deeper. He held her tight and felt her squirm beside him. Their tongues continued to meld into each other... in their own erotic battle. He ran his hand down her back and rubbed her ass gently.

Merle felt himself painfully harden. They needed to get back quickly. But before they left, he couldn't resist letting his hands roam freely on her chest. His thumbs lightly brushed her nipples. Layla felt a current ride through her while her pussy gushed in response.

"Let's get back sweetheart and do this right." His deep voice rumbled.

______

12