Duplicity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn gave a little surprised yelp when he abruptly bumped his hips against her, sending her falling forward over the table. Several sheets of paper fluttered to the floor. She tried to push up on her elbows but he had her trapped there.

"Where are you going? Don't you want to hear more?" he taunted her as he grounded his hips harshly against her buttocks.

"Please stop," she plead with a terrified sob.

He bent over her till he sank his heavy body every so slightly down on hers again. "You don't want me to stop. You don't want me to be kind even, do you?"

"What does it matter what I want?" she nearly shouted.

"No it doesn't, my dearest girl. To put it bluntly, you were given to me as a reward for my years of loyal service. A consolation for all my suffering!"

"I'm thinking it's less about rewarding you and more about punishing me," she heard herself retort.

That remark brought a genuine smile to Lord Davenport's face. He leaned over her and caressed her silky hair from the back of her neck. "What have you done then, that deserves punishment? Have you been naughty my darling? Asking Charlotte to tell you things about me? Batting your lashes at Philip to do your bidding? I do believe my cousin has lost his heart to you"

She offered no resistance at all when he pulled up her gown once more to expose her hips and almost didn't notice when he ran his hands over her smooth rounded buttocks. He picked up a part of her gown and thoughtfully rubbed a dark stain of her virginal blood between his fingers. A ghost of a smile passed over his lips.

"What? Nothing to say, Evelyn? You were full of words before. You had a purpose in mentioning Clara, didn't you? Come! Show me how you're like no other woman on earth and you'll make me forget all crimes committed against me. You see, I've heard it before, but don't worry, I don't mind it at all. Especially with what follows. Show me just how tenderly you can make me forget Clara! Let me back inside!"

She felt him reach down to unfasten his trousers, and free his manhood, hard and swollen, once more.

"P-please!" she finally gasped somewhere between pain and pleasure. "Please-- my lord--have pity on me!"

He merely sighed... deeply.

White hot pain shot through her core. His turgent member was thrusted up into her tight and swollen canal again and send her back arching and writhing in pain! It seemed so improbable but it hurt more than the first time. He was thrusting himself brutally into her, deeper and deeper, stretching her in a sharp, searing pain! Evelyn's lips opened in a silent scream but no sound came out. She couldn't breathe from the sheer thickness and length he was forcing into her little body.

Lord Davenport had to retrain himself when he kissed his way up the swell of her generous white orbs, to the hollow of her neck, till he tasted her salty tears on her cheeks. He raised his head a moment and narrowed his eyes at her face, contorted in anguish. He gripped her hips, then rotated his own pelvis against her in a swift downward stroke.

Evelyn's eyes flew open, then rolled to the back of her head and her lips formed an "O" when she shrieked at the new sensation! What new torment was this? But it was not pain she felt. It was... something akin to... nothing else she's ever felt before! He did it again! Then again! And again! Suddenly her hips buck up to meet his thrusts of their own accord and she flung herself over his neck and bite his shoulder. When he smoothed back her silky curls from her tear-streaked face, he recognize her conflicted look of agony and pleasure.

The force of his thrusts sent Evelyn's body writhing and arching on the hardwood surface till the heavy table itself started to rock and tap out a rhythmic pattern.

Evelyn moaned out loud as she clawed his shirt front and tore at it. He tightened his hold on her hips with both hands and pulled her back to meet his thrusts, deeper and deeper. Sweat trickled down his forehead, down the strained muscles of his neck to disappear into his already damp and matted dark, wiry chest hair.

"My GOD!" she moaned deep and low as her passion poured from her body and drown him in it's slick, wet heat.

He knew exactly when she reached her peak. Years of experience made him particularly sensitive to the signs of a woman in the throes of a soul-shattering orgasm. What he didn't anticipate was the force with which her liquid heat scorched him and grab hold of him. He always came when he was good and ready, but sweet little Evelyn made fast work of his self control. He was caught off guard and completely unprepared when a white-hot bolt tore through him and he broke loose in a torrential roar! Waves after waves of pleasure ripped from him and he cried out from deep within his chest with the sheer force of his own release!

Evelyn gasped slightly when he slumped over her in exhaustion. She inhaled deeply, his clean masculine scent and the aroma of their lovemaking and released a shaky sigh.

"Peace!" she urged her troubled heart. "Let us have a moment of peace between us. Even if it's short and fleeting. Let me not think on how cruel it is for him to make me love him so hopelessly and desperately! He may abandon me tomorrow and leave me utterly ruined and I know I will still love him! Tomorrow! I won't think about tomorrow but live in this moment... with him still buried so deep inside of me... and I'll pretend, for a moment longer, that he is mine. Entirely mine!"

To be continued...