During the Football Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Dealing with Mom Knowing.
2k words
4.5
85.9k
41

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

There it was! Air sucked out of the room. A flash of heat burned my soul, my flaccid cock withered quickly from her, frothed in her cum juices, coated in my cum as well. My body slumped down on her. She whimpered again.

"Can your baby girl fuck like that," she asked again crying softly. An eternity passed as I rolled to her side, pulling her close, her tear streaked face cradled between my cheek and shoulder.

"No baby, she can't," I whispered softly into her ear. I held her close, wrapped lovingly in my arms.

"I love you so much," she cried quietly.

"I love you too sweetie," I replied expectedly. A half hour passed with nothing more said.

"It's time to get up," she whispered hoarsely. "Let's talk about this later. I need a shower and breakfast first," she continued, staring into my eyes as she rose and headed to the bathroom.

I released her, rolling quickly and getting out of bed. I heard the shower start and headed for Mary's room. She was still asleep. Shaking her, she woke quickly. "Mmmmm good morning Daddy," she whispered softly.

"She knows about us," I blurted matter of fact. "She's so hurt," I breathed. Mary rose to hug me close.

"It will be OK Daddy," she whispered. "She loves us," she continued sounding hopeful. "I heard her screaming earlier," she said as she grabbed my cock. "God I need your cock Daddy, just put it in so I can feel it," she asked. "Please," she pleaded, rolling, shoving her pillow under her ass and spreading her legs wide, her pussy glistening. My cock hardened quickly. I moved, fisting my cock, slid the head between her wet lips. Coated, I quickly pushed to her wet hole, grabbing her thighs, plunging deep in two thrusts to her body. Her pussy was so fucking tight. I pounded her hard, my hips smacking her flesh, balls bouncing off her ass. Balls churning, I exploded, jettisoning what cum I could make in 2-mins of fucking.

"I'm cumming," I muttered, falling on her body. She hugged me tight.

"Go Daddy! Thanks, I needed that," she grinned ear to ear. Pulling off, I moved quickly and headed back to our bedroom. Shower still running, I moved into the bathroom.

"Got room for one more,? I asked.

"Yes," she replied as I moved under the shower head, grabbed the soap and washed my cock and balls. The shower was just that, a cleansing shower, nothing more. No soapy, erotic caresses, no touching of private parts, just washing off our bodies while sharing the hot water. Time trudged on, the shower lasted forever. My mind however, raced 100mph again, seeing all kinds of alternative endings. Only one was plausible to my little brain's thinking. I wanted both as my sexual release partners. I'd crossed that bridge, I was fucking my daughter and loved her tight body, her amazing tight, wet cunt. What the fuck, incest. So what? And her mom, what an absolute great fuck and life partner. Yes, I thought, I want both! I wonder, could I have them both at once? Were they interested in sharing me and each other. My cock engorged again. I turned to hide my cock from May, apparently too late.

"You thinking of me or your baby girl," she asked stepping from the shower?

"Honestly, both," I turned, letting my hard cock dangle over my engorged balls. I actually saw a quick smile flash before she turned away. There was hope.

I headed off to cook breakfast, hash browns, sausage, bacon and eggs. A good ol' boy country breakfast. May was down first, grabbing a cup of coffee. She stood, looking at me.

"Am I to blame," she asked half lost in thought? "I mean, my lack of interest since, you know," she hesitated. "How long have you," she stopped mid question. "Honey, tell me you did not take her as a baby girl," her eyes begged. "You did not hurt her," she continued pleading for some comfort.

Unknown to May, Mary had entered behind her.

"Momma, no," she interjected. "Yesterday was the first time," she offered. "I took the lead. Daddy reacted to me, my unplanned seduction," she continued. "It just happened," she finished abruptly.

Mom turned facing her, stepped forward and embraced her tightly. "I love you baby girl," she blurted! Hugging, crying softly, they hugged for several minutes. Breakfast was ready.

"Let's eat," I said "before it gets cold." Where the hell is this going my mind raced in thought. I watched them, each glance at me, each glance between them. Soon breakfast was done.

"Grab your coffee and come in the hearth room," mom stated. "We need to set some parameters," she continued. My mind raced. I was going to get both. My cock hardened.

I moved to my recliner, May and Mary took their respective places on the couch.

May spoke first. "Richard" she bluntly called me be my formal given name. "I have been so afraid you would find someone else," she hesitated. "Mary, are you sure you want this?" she addressed Mary. "Your father has a very high sex drive. I have lost most of mine I'm sorry to say. I am so sore from the pounding he gave me a few hours ago I can hardly walk," she finished her question.

"God yes Momma, Daddy has been my first and only. I promise I can help you meet his needs," she offered, glancing back and forth between us. "If that is okay with you and Daddy"! she finished.

"It's OK by me," I stated, looking to May, staring deep into her eyes. I could see both a look of pain and resolution. "But, I ask for your participation in our sex life as well. I love you and need you as well," I offered.

"Yes sweetie, you will have me when you want me or I want you. Mary is off to school, so your time with her may be limited to breaks," she reminded us.

"I may move back home to finish at State at the end of the semester," Mary chimed in quickly. She grinned her winning smile at her mom. Tension dripped throughout the room.

"Good, then it's settled, no restrictions, no permission required," May stated ending the discussion. "Dishes need done, food needs put away" she continued. Standing, Mary quickly jumped up to hug Momma. I sat dumb founded, That simple discussion drastically changed our lives for the better.

Mary stepped to hug me, starring at May.

"Momma," she said softly.

A smile crossed May's face. "Yes baby girl, go fuck your father before you leave for school today," she said before heading for the kitchen. "Remember, no restrictions, no permission required," she quipped over her shoulder. Mary grabbed my cock, leading me to the stairs.

"I want you here Daddy," Mary commanded. Her eyes flashed, I could smell her need.

"But your Momma might walk," I got stopped mid sentence as she dropped to her knees, pulled my shorts down and engulfed my engorging cock. I grabbed her head, and began to force feed her my cock. I could hear her gag on every thrust. My lust grew in bounds! Just maybe May would hear her, and come watch. My cock got bigger!

I pulled her up, shoving my hand into her panties, shoving two fingers in her wet, soaked cunt. Her hips thrust forward, allowing a deep penetration. Her eyes flashed open. "Oh fuck Daddy, maybe she will come watch us," she whispered. I pounded my fingers deeper, the heel of my hand now mashing her mound with each thrust. Her legs splayed open, her cunt open to me. Three fingers penetrated her. She bit hard on my neck, her passion, her need growing. "Make me cum Daddy," she groaned very loudly. I shoved my other hand into her shorts, cupping her ass, pulling her body to my hand. A minute passed, she lost rational thought, her head thrown back, her eyes closed tight, she began her deep orgasm on my fingers, palm mashing her clit to her body. Her body grew rigid, quivered, and thrashed against me, her knees buckled.

I went down to my knees before her, I stripped her shorts and panties down her legs. Her short haired cunt was directly in front of me, I stopped to lick her cunt. I reached around her body, grabbed each globe and pulled her to my mouth hard. Extending my tongue, I probed her clit, flicking it back and forth. Sensitive, her body moved, thrusting to my lips. I sucked her clit into my mouth, the lips of her cunt wrapping my mouth, coating me with her juices. I groaned deeply as I tugged her clit, wanting, needing more in my mouth. I sucked and played for several minutes before Mary began pushing me away.

"Turn around, grab the stairs," I commanded her.

As she turned and bent at the waist, I leaned forward to lick her cunt from behind, shoving my tongue deep. I licked her crack, reaming the tight rosebud presented. Standing, I kicked her feet apart, fisted my cock, saddled to her backside and shoved my cock to her wet hole, thrust forward penetrating into her wet depths. Her cunt squeezed me hard, sucking me deeper, muscles contracting to hold me deep in her body.

I had to pull hard to get the crown exposed only to thrust deep again. Raw, uncontrolled lust grabbed me, I pushed her torso further down, giving me a apex to use. I grabbed each hip bone, plunging her down my cock. I watched her cunt lips push in, and stretch with each pull back. Like a demon possessed, I savagely pounded her backside, the sounds of our flesh smacking with each thrust filled the house. Mary's screams, moans mixed with my grunts left no doubt in my mind May would hear us. I looked over my shoulder. No May watching this time.

Mary pushed her hand to her clit, her fingers mashing back and forth over her engorged clit. Within seconds, her body quivered, her knees almost buckled completely but she held firm. Her orgasm ripped through her body. She pushed back hard to me.

"Oh God Daddy, fuck me harder. Cum for me

Daddy," she pleaded. "I need your cum," she repeated over and over. A minute passed, A second one. With each, my balls engorged, filling to capacity, At that moment where lust changes to ultimate satisfaction, that moment where you pull that wet cunt so hard to your body, that moment time stands still for that split second before your orgasm explodes through your senses, buried balls deep in the sweetest place your cock could be, I exploded, shooting rope after rope into my shaft, jettisoning through the eye, flooding her insides. Each spurt is felt, each glob of cum felt deep by her wet cunt gives over to muscle spasms and quivers as your body gives it up. Now, sated, I want to grind sexes together as my cock grows limp, withdrawing, hanging sticky over my balls. I smack her ass playfully.

Turning, Mary drops to her knees, shoving her shorts between her legs. Grabbing my cock, she sucks it into her mouth. Pulling off, she licked the base, licking my balls, cleaning the sticky mess of juices from me. Within 2-mins, she has finished.

"Go get your shower baby," I instruct her. She heads up the stairs, wiggling her ass with each step.

"You will want me by next weekend Daddy," she glances over her shoulder.

"Long before then baby girl! Long before then," I offer as she disappears down the hall.

I turn, head to the kitchen, remaining naked. May is sitting in a kitchen chair, flushed, her legs crossed tight. "That was fun," I quip.

"So I heard," she replied temperately. "Maybe a contender match can be scheduled for tonight," she whispered.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers