During The Night In The Rain

Story Info
Larry gets roufed up a bit.
1.4k words
3.76
60.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovb2001
lovb2001
10 Followers

The sun was still going down when people started to show up at Jack's house. Jack was the head of the football team and his parents where out of town for the weekend, which equaled the biggest party ever thrown in my home town. All of the cheerleaders, every sport player, even nerds and members from the choir, and every popular person was invited.

My name is Larry. I fit into the more nerd category. I was an eighteen year old singer in our school's choir; I also played the violin. I am really slim and much taller than all of the football players and even taller than some of the basketball players, one of the reasons they accepted me more. My height is right around 6'7". My eyes are blue and my light chestnut hair accented them perfectly. I'm not in shape, the reason I didn't play basketball.

I don't know why I went to the party even, I didn't know anyone else. Well, I did know some, like Cojocaru, a sexy Romanian soccer player. However, I only knew him from my math class.

Just as the sun was setting behind a thin veil of clouds, I arrived at the party. The music was already loud, but thankfully the house was on a private lake. There was only one other house on the lake and it was all the way across it. The autumn air was chilly; nevertheless, the party was held outdoors, except for those people that were using the bedrooms of course.

I grabbed a cup of cheap beer and headed for a group of trees. I stood at the edge of the trees watching people dance. I downed my beer and moved closer to the people dancing. I started dancing to the ask, moving my hips and shaking my ass like everyone else. Soon, about 50 people were dancing. As more and more people started to dance, the closer to the trees I got as the group of dancers doubled in size.

While I was mindlessly dancing to the music, I caught sight of Cojocaru dancing with one of the popular cheerleaders. Incredibly, it was at that precise moment when he looked up. He saw me by myself close to the trees and smiled. His white smile stood out from his dark tanned skin. He was shorter than me, by a foot or so. His body wasn't slim, it was built. He played soccer, and in his spare time he rock climbed, kick boxed, played basketball, and did some running on the track.

He was damn hot though, especially tonight. His hair was gelled into a preppy look, his black shirt was tight showing off his six pack, and his cut off jeans were very short. As he danced, shaking his ass, his leg muscles flexed. They always amazed me. His black hair and dark eyes had me entranced for a few minutes. I didn't even notice that he had detatched himself from the cheerleader and was making his way towards me.

I finnaly noticed how close he was when he was only 4 feet away. Nervously, I started to back up more, but I bumped into a tree. Right then he made it to me and whispered, "Hey, Larry, glad you could make it. I was just curious as to what you were starring at?"

I tried to stutter an answer. Not a single word would escape my lipe. He had caught me blatantly starring at him!

"Larry, could you have been starring at this."

He turned around and started to shake his ass to the music. Luckily, he had more in mind. He backed up into me, still shaking his ass. His tight, round ass was grinding into my groin, sending waves of pleasure into me. He quickly stopped when I let out a moan. He stepped around me and into the trees. A second later he stepped back out, grabbed one of my hands, and dragged me into the groove.

In the center of the groove there was a little clearing where we stopped. Cojocaru turned me around and pressed his body against my back side. I could feel his hard dick pressing against my crack.

"Larry, do you know what I want?"

"I think so."

"Then say it."

"You want me to fuck me, Cojocaru."

"I'm hurt, you think all I want is to fuck you? I also want you to suck me."

He tip tioed up and roughly kissed me. It wasn't a slow, gentle, or loving kiss. It was a kiss fueled by passion, desire, need, and authority. His tongue waged war with mine and won. While he savagedly raped my mouth with his tongue, his hands began to feel up my body. First one hand went to my crouch, touching, feeling, and squeezing. the other hand reached under my shirt and slide up and down my flat stomach. It eventually found its way up to my nipple, where it began to roughly twist and pinch them.

When he was done kissing me, my nipples were hard and sore, and my dick was hard as could be. In one swift movement he pinned me face down to the ground. reaching to my sides, he yanked my shirt off. As he pulled it off, buttons flew off of my dress shirt. It had been my best one. My pants followed my shirt, leaving only my stripped blue boxers on.

Cojocaru turned me over and unzipped his pants. In a swift movement he pulled out his hard 8" dick. I opened my mouth wide as he rammed it into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged at first, but slowly grew accustomed to his size. The feeling of his cock in my mouth was great. His velvet skin, his pubic hair tickling my nose. While I sucked his cock, I felt drops of water hit my leg. The rain that started streaming down didn't stop Cokocaru, it invigorated him.

His thrusts into my mouth became harder. My throat was going to be sore in the morning. My mouth wasn't enough for him though. I had another hole that Cojocaru wanted to fuck, my ass hole. He wanted to be deep in me.

By now my blue boxers weren't hiding anything, my cock was straining against the wet material. Cojocaru's clothes were soaked too, but he didn't care. He turned me over, pushed my head down to the muddied ground, and pulled my ass into the air. He grabbed the section over my ass and pulled, ripping the fabric. The hole was right above my ass. In a second his wet cock was up my ass. A tiny scream escaped my lips, but everyone else had retreated inside.

Cojocaru started ramming into my ass. He also reached around and started toying with my hard dick that he pulled out of my boxers. Each thrust and each slid of his hand up and down my shaft sent pleasure up my spine. Low grunts occasionally escaped his throat as he rammed his cock into my ass, harder and harder.

"Do you like that, Larry? Do you like me rapping your ass and mouth?"

"Ye..s.. I love it. HARDER. please."

With a grunt, he obeyed. He pulled out, shoved it back in, and did it over and over again. I couldn't take it anymore. I cummed over Cojocaru's hand and my chest, a cry of pleasure escaping from my lips.

"You might be done, Larry, but I'm not."

Cojocaru flipped me over and pushed my legs to my head and started pounding my ass. With each thrust in, I squeezed my ass cheeks together to heighten his pleasure. Somehow one of his hands found its way to may ass, a finger joining his dick. It was followed by two and eventually four.

I was stretched wide by his cock and his 4 fingers. His grunts came more frequently now, I knew he was close. I reached up with my hands and squeezed his nipples, twisting them. Cojocaru pulled out and started jacking off. With a loud groan and a vicious jerk of his body, his creamy cum jetted out in rapid spurts. It landed in streams on my face and chest. The cum on my chest and face was washed away by the rain, but the cum in my hair Cojocaru rubbed in, then pulled off his shirt and putt over my hair.

"If you keep that in there until tomorrow, we can do this again, whore."

Without another word, he walked away, leaving my ass and throat sore with his calling card in my hair.

lovb2001
lovb2001
10 Followers