More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee took pains to make Nina's rectum accessible. Using a generous dosage of KY Jelly, she pried her asshole open with her fingers. Nina was still secured to the bedposts and lay on her back. Aimee had no intention of removing the bindings and Nina being on her back posed no problem for Aimee.

"Have you ever been sodomized before, honey?"

"Huh?"

"Ever had it up the ass before?"

"Um, yeah, in high school . . . I let this guy do it. He took me to the prom."

"Would you let him do it again?"

"Fuck no! And anyway the prom was a disaster. It really sucked."

"Did he fuck you that night too?"

"Not really."

"So tell me, what happened."

"Turns out . . ." she paused and took a deep breath. Aimee continued working her fingers around her ass, loosening it to some extent.

"Turns out he'd been bragging about fucking me and had promised several guys a little pussy if they gave him some money. I didn't know about the money part until later on, but he told me when we got to the prom he was going to fix me up with a guy. I told him to get fucked and left him standing there. I was with some girlfriends when he came by and apologized. Being a total fool I believed him. Oh, that feels kind good. You know I've cum so many times I . . . I lost track."

"You were telling me about the prom," Aimee urged her back into the story.

"Oh . . . well, we danced a little and he took me outside to the parking lot. I had this stupid dress on . . . with a scooped out bodice . . . and before I knew it he had both my tits out. I didn't mind that so much, because he was playing real nice with them, and it wasn't until the other guy grabbed them that I realized I was in trouble and screamed."

"What happened?" Aimee asked, then placed a tender kiss on Nina's clit, causing her to heave her pelvis up from the intensity of the pleasure it brought Nina.

"Security in the form of Mr. Durrant, the assistant principle. He came running over to us and slammed the other kid into the car. Eddie ran away and the other guy he let go after giving him a stern warning. "

"What happened to you?"

"The truth?"

"Of course . . ." and another lick across her engorged clitoris followed.

"Ohhhhhh, that's wonderful!" Nina sniffed the air around her, taking in the strong sexual scents pervading the room before responding.

"I wanted to suck his cock for saving me. Isn't that funny?"

"Not really."

"But I didn't. I mean he was an adult and I was a kid for Christ's sake. Anyway, he took me home and that was the end of it. Eddie stayed far away and the other guy was so scared he transferred."

"Interesting. I think you're ready for Mr. Big."

"Mr. Big is the right name for him. Jesus it filled me earlier when you screwed me good. Have you used that on yourself?"

"I have and I do. Maybe once every other week."

"Has it been in your ass?"

"Not yet," Aimee said nonchalantly as she took aim on Nina's slightly opened hole.

Tensing up, Nina stoically said, "I get it. Me first, eh? . . . Well I'm ready."

Aimee initiated her penetration then, taking it slow and easy, waiting for Nina to relax and accept the massive prick Aimee supported with straps around her waist.

When the dildo had gained some three inches, the sweat was streaming off Nina, who bore the tearing of her rectum about as well as one might expect, at least under favorable circumstances, merely gritting her teeth. But as the fourth and then fifth inches ripped into her, she began grunting in obvious pain.

Aimee lay upon Nina now, gripping her in a sort of bear hug, all the while thrusting in and out.

And as soon as Aimee felt the tight constrictions of Nina's ass slacken, she began rutting into Nina like a boar in heat.

A long series of unintelligible screams were torn from Nina's larynx as she fought to escape the burning, intense pain searing her anal canal.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Nina screamed. And Aimee regretted not having gagged her in the first place.

"It's tearing me apart!"

"Nonsense, it just hurts a little. Don't be a baby. You'll be loving this in a few seconds," Aimee whispered to her, trying to console her. But Aimee did apply more KY Jelly to the gargantuan shaft and that helped considerably. Now Aimee found the going easier and asked Nina if it still hurt.

"Yes it hurts damn it!"

Aimee resorted to a slower stroke and asked, "Still think it's tearing you apart?"

There was a long moment of silence. Aimee began to move faster, driving the huge dildo in and out ruthlessly.

"Ugh!" (Sounding like a grotesque grunt)

"What was that?" Aimee huffed.

"Ugh!" Nina reprised her earlier grunt.

Aimee saw Nina close her eyes and that she was no longer grimacing with each thrust, but her face was streaked with tears and snot as well as sweat. Aimee's eyes traveled south. Nina's asshole was actually twitching around the plastic phallus embedded in her; Aimee could feel the rumbling of Nina's orgasm vibrating against her hands on Nina's hips. She began to pound it into her lover -- faster and harder. The friction and constant rubbing of the dildo on Aimee was not lost either; she felt her own orgasm approaching and tried to increase her tempo but failed as exhaustion was setting in.

Then Nina emitted a loud grunt and her entire body spasmed with the force of her orgasm. Aimee couldn't stop. Coming herself, she keep ramming the thing into Nina until Nina passed out and lay limp like a rag doll, supported only by the scarves that held her hands and feet prisoner.

Aimee eased the huge prick out of Nina's bung hole and studied it. The dildo was slick with KY Jelly and anal juices and streaked with Nina's excrement. Several minutes passed while Nina remained unconscious and Aimee used it to untie her hands and ankles. She had a glass of cold water waiting for Nina when her eyes finally fluttered open. Nina drank the entire glass before releasing it from her grip.

"Are you all right?" Aimee asked, concerned with Nina's well-being.

"Wow . . ." Nina said her voice so low Aimee wasn't sure she heard her.

"Wow," she said again. It sure hurt like hell. But I expected that. Good thing you had me tied up or I might have hurt you trying to get that . . . monster out of me."

"So?" Aimee inquired.

Nina giggled. "Besides hurting like hell, it made me feel like I had to go to the bathroom."

Then they were holding each other and laughing. Eventually they slept, they woke up around eight and had Chinese delivered.

12