Dutch Aunt

Story Info
He comes of age with help from his wonderful Dutch aunt.
1.6k words
4.24
426.8k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers

Sometimes we forget about experiences that really shaped our lives in one way or another. In my case I had almost completely forgotten about the experience I will be sharing with you here, until I received an interesting email. Back when I was a senior in High school, My mother's sister came to visit us from Holland. My mom was born and raised in Holland and my father brought her to the states after his tour of duty in the military.

My Aunt Anna was a knock out, she was 8 years younger than my mom, and had a head full of brilliant red hair. She had a very curvy body and well proportioned breasts; her skin was pale like alabaster. Her plan was to stay with us for the summer and then return home when I went off to college.

For the first couple weeks, we all had a great time, but as my mom was always working, it became my job to show Anna the town and do all the cool tourist things that are available here in our nations capitol.

One afternoon just before the fourth of July, Anna came into my bedroom. She said that my mom had asked her to make sure I fully understood all about the birds and the bees as I would be in college surrounded by all those sexy coeds. I was a little shocked that my mom didn't realize I had been sexual with a couple of my girlfriends already. Anna said my mom was embarrassed to discuss this stuff with me, and since my father was out of the picture she thought Anna would be able to talk frankly with me about it.

Anna sat down on my bed and handed me a book on human sexuality. It was really corny and full of cartoons, and since I had already seen the real thing, this stuff was boring. Anna sensed my boredom and asked me point blank if I had ever been sexual with a woman before. I said I had and she said "no, not a girl, a woman." Well, I had to relent that no I had never been with a woman.

At that point Anna stood up and put her hands on her hips. She said "this is a woman's body." "I have fuller rounded hips, larger breasts and a greater sense of my own sexuality." Then she dropped the bomb, "would you like to see more?" I tried to hide my rampant enthusiasm at her question. I answered, "of course."

She began by removing her t-shirt. She had on a white bra that strained to hold up her 36c breasts. Her stomach was hard and flat, and she had a belly ring. (Holland was always ahead of the trend curve in piercing fashion). She hefted each bra contained breast in her hand then slid her hands down to her shorts and slid them of her hips. I was in awe. Her I was ogling my mothers sister in her panties and bra right in my own bedroom. My cock jumped in my ocean pacific shorts making an outline of my hard cock in the corduroy.

She asked me if I liked what I saw, and I pointed to my shorts and said "isn't it obvious?" She then told me to remove my shorts, but I was hesitant. I wasn't wearing any underwear. Seeing my discomfort she walked over to the bed undid the button on my shorts and slid them down my muscular thighs. My cock sprang out at full attention with a gleaming drop of pre-cum perched perilously on the tip of my dick. Anna stepped back and began removing her bra. Her firm round breasts barely sagged as they were released from their confines, and my cock throbbed again at the sight of them. Then she slid her panties down her smooth white thighs to present to me the first trimmed pussy I had ever seen. The lips were smooth and shaved with just a small tuft of fiery red hair atop them. I couldn't move.

Anna came forward and stood me up, then she embraced me. I have never felt so content and ward in any embrace of my life. Her soft breasts pressing against my hard chest, her soft thighs against mine, and my throbbing cock wedged between us. I was in heaven.

She placed her lips on mine and kissed me, softly at first and then more urgently. Her tongue slid between my lips and began to explore my mouth. I returned her advances and becoming more confident began to slide me hands down over her milky white ass. The round globes of her taut cheeks felt wonderful to me. I massaged them vigorously, pulling her tighter against me to improve the friction on my cock.

Breaking our embrace, she knelt down and took my hard shaft into her warm mouth. Slowly she slid her tongue along the bottom of my cock all the way to my balls. My 6 1/2" cock was entirely in her mouth. I exploded. She grabbed my ass and rammed my dick deeper into her throat as she accepted all of my cum. She never missed a drop. Then standing back up she took me in her arms and kissed me again. I tasted my own cum for the first time.

I felt totally spent, but looking down I realized that my cock was still hard. Anna noticed this as well and commented on the joys of youth. She then got back down on the bed and laid on her back with her legs spread wide. She placed the finger of one hand on the lips of her pussy and the other she used to circle one of her gumdrop sized nipples. Her pussy was wet and glistened from the covering of sweet pussy juice. I felt a throb in my dick as I watched her touch herself.

Anna motioned for me to join her on the bed and then began instructing me on the finer points of licking a woman's pussy. She spread her outer lips, then the tiny inner lips so I would have a full view. She pointed to her hood and her clit as it poked out from her horniness. She explained that when a woman is first touched, I should stick to the outer and inner lips only, working up to the clit. But, she said, if the woman was already horny, then I could go right to sucking on the clit. Taking the hint, I did just that.

I bent down and slipped my tongue in a circle around her engorged clit. It was hard and about an inch long. Like a tiny cock. I began to suck on it moving it in and out of my mouth. Anna began to moan and I stopped thinking she was in pain. She assured me that it was anything but pain and that I should keep sucking her clit no matter what.

I sucked and nibbled her clit, then moved my hands up under her soft ass to pull her pussy harder into my face. She mashed her cunt into my mouth harder and harder driving into me. She began to cum. A scream escaped her throat and she began bucking her sloppy cunt all over my face. I grabbed her ass hard and held on for dear life. I kept licking and sucking her clit, never letting up just like she told me. She kept bucking and then froze. She tried to push me away, but remembering what she had said, I kept at it. She fought me viciously to get me out from between her legs, but I was younger and stronger. Finally she collapsed.

She curled up in a ball on my bed and moaned slowly. I climbed up behind her and put my arms around her. I didn't know what had happened, but I was a little scared that she was hurt. "Are you ok?" I inquired. "I am more than ok" she replied, "I am fucking fantastic." Relieved at the words she spoke I snuggled closer to her only to realize that my cock was still raging hard, and now wedged firmly between the cheeks of her pillowy ass.

She began to move back and forth on my cock until the head slid between her pussy lips and became coated with her secretions. The she commanded me to get on my knees. I got up and waited. She managed to get up on all fours and then she ordered me to do something I had never even contemplated. She said "stick that hot teen cock in my ass!" I was dumbstruck.

But following orders I placed the tip of my raging hard on firmly at the entrance of her tiny pink bunghole. Then before I could think of what to do next, she pushed back and half my cock disappeared into her shit hole. The combination of the cum from her slit and her greasy ass ring squeezing my shaft was too much to bear. I grabbed her haunches and pulled her ass down all the way to my nuts. Then I exploded. My cock unleashed a torrent of cum into her butt. It filled her rectum and spewed out all around my dick. I collapsed on the bed, truly spent.

As I lay there Anna turned around and cleaned my cock with her mouth, licking my cum off my thighs and my nuts. She then turned and lay down and ordered me to clean her pussy and asshole.

To Be Continued...

Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers