Dutch Movie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir shook his head, he liked it. Anna busied herself applying powder and various things as Rod leaned over and said -- very much the mano a mano voice -- "she is hot stuff this woman of yours, heh".

Anna spoke again " we must catch any stray hairs down there. Even with good filter on camera they show." and she pointed at the groin of the budding actress (who gulped) . "Now lie on this table"

For 'Mrs. Smith', having her legs parted on a coffee table in front of a small audience was shocking, a little thrilling, and more scary. Anna was an expert with the tweezers and, at any rate, only found three stray hairs (oh how good that Brazilian sugar wax at the fantastic spa on Spruce was!). For him, watching his wife turn onto all fours as Anna looked for stray hairs from that angle was arousing but, more dominantly, scary. He was having second and third thoughts at this point. Anna spoke as she used a hand to look at the bum of a very frozen, utterly surprised and immobile budding actress "You have a beautiful asshole. This will look so good on camera. So tight and perfect". As compliments went, that was a first (or almost a first, as 'Mr Smith' had once said something similar).

He stopped filing as Rod Steely leaned forward and tapped his knee.

"Listen Mr Smith, listen pal. We are friendly, ok? .... Well your scenario -- hey, may I speak plainly?"

He received a nod of acknowledgement.

"Look, you are a nice couple. A careful one. You pay cash. You get independent reports on actors who won't even fuck in your scenario. You hire your own place to film, not mine. I don't know where you stay. You bring the cameras. This is good money you spend. This is obviously something the two of you like -- maybe it sets up hot sex for years to come. You are not coming back from the States to do this big trip soon. This scenario "professional woman teasingly undresses in an office and parades around", I mean man this is bullshit. Do this properly man. I got you some good actors, not bums. Make it worth your investment."

"What do you mean Rod. You can speak plainly -- not that you aren't already. You know we wanted something borderline but not totally over the line."

Rod shook his head. "Look Mr Smith, let's make it like she is the boss. We give her Anna's suit maybe -- she is serious business lady behind a desk."

At this point husband had arrived to stand next to her husband, slipping her hand in his. Rod continued "These guys, they come in she likes them, she fancies them but they work for her and they have fucked up. She yells at them and tells them how crappy their work is, They are not happy. Then she sort of forgives them like little boys. This one guy, so he is a man. He does not want this. He stands up and kisses her. His buddy does the same. The kiss her, hold her by the shoulders. She pushes back but loosens her hair out of this bun she has it in, she waves her hair. Your Mrs Smith, she has some nice blonde hair. Maybe she undresses, maybe they undress her -- they maybe rush her out of her clothes. Maybe I go in the prop bag and give her a bra and panties they can rip off her all excited. She is naked with them. She stands up to let them see, to see all of her, just like in your scenario but no bullshit about holding back. They study her -- she is a really desirable woman and they appreciate her -- she likes this. She likes that they get hot over her. They get undressed and she sees these guys they have nice cocks, big, straight. Madam touches the cocks, admires them. She admires their balls. My guys -- well groomed, I tell you. The guys take her by the hand to that ottoman stool. They run their hands over Madam's hips, her back, her neck, her ass, her tits, they feel those tits. Mrs Smith I have seen lots of tits and you have some nice ones." (This elicited a polite thank you.) "They put Madam on her back -- they kiss her - and one guy kneels and spreads Madam's legs. Man he gives her the best cunnilingus -- her pussy, her ass crack, everywhere. His tongue works. The other guy he goes to her head and feeds a cock into her mouth." He looked at them, both their mouths a bit agape.

"Then we do the normal run of scenes. Kristof maybe, he has this great cock for film, Madam sucks him as Balazs stops and he enters her. He will slide in and out, maybe legs down, then he holds madam's legs wide open for a better shot., then one leg down and one up. Madam can go on hands and knees and Kristof and Balazs switch. Krisotf goes in you Madam holding your hips. He picks up speed. I think we do that for a bit -- some good shots -- then we do the anal scene. Kristof comes back. He does great ass tonguing then he slides in. He is a pro -- he makes it good. Anal shot will make this movie, cock sliding in and out. I am not saying we do anything crazy like DP."

Their mouths continued agape.

"Maybe we get Anna in the movie? -- and Madam if your man is really horny is it OK if Anna gives him some relief with a blowjob"

The Blonde Budding Actress was silent. 'Mr Smith' husband spoke. "Maybe we aren't quite ready for this after all. I am happy to pay all that is due but the reality is a bit more shocking than expected."

"You got to be kidding me" said a clearly upset Rod Steely. "You do not mean that Mr Smith. What does Madam think? madam, tell me." and he looked at her. And she said...

12