Dutch Scheherazade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assumed that he was done at that point and that somehow I would navigate an orgy with this unsettling, early middle-aged crowd. But he wasn't done. "Come on, come on' he cheered. 'Let's see all of your beauty, why hide behind that little scrap?'

"It is a little hard to be woozy on champagne and effectively outraged. And Sienna was fast, gosh was she fast. Her fingers had twined into the strings over my hips and begun to tug them down before I could register outrage or opposition. I tried to grab them but the symphony of hurrahs and a slower reflex meant that my grip was week and Sienna, now practically kneeling to keep a tight grip on my flimsy panties, had them down to my knees. My hand now served to provide a semblance of modesty, but that only seemed to spur the crowd of admirers on. Suddenly he was beside me, having leapt from his chair with a speed that belied what he had consumed, and my hand was raised in triumph and I was being pirouetted, quite naked.

"It was early in the Brazilian phenomenon, and I kept a very thinly trimmed bush, waxed at the sides, in those days. The hair was short enough for cunt lips to be quite visible. It felt very daring - though nothing as delicious as being fully bare (as we later discovered) - It felt very exposed, much, much more so than on the beach, but a tingle of delight at the exposure and the reactions I was generating had begun to burn within me.

The plumper English woman now had her shirt fully open and was willing my 'boyfriend's' colleague to paw her. Her husband was close by casting glances at me and at his wife in a lustful confusion. The others were resolving themselves into a sort of shifting pattern of groping, almost as though they had done this before, and I was the new performer designed to spark things.

"Sienna had shrugged off her dress and was rubbing her soft, pillowy breasts into my back even as the pirouette was ended and he faced me to kiss me. 'Touch yourself' he whispered into my ear after 'it will drive them mad', and he took the hand he was not holding (it was hanging rather limply by my side at this point) , extended the fingers and placed it over my pussy. His hand joined me there, and then Sienna's hand snaked in. Their fingers were each tracing a labia - not simultaneously, but in a pleasing and confusing swirl. Their hands rose and fell, sometimes glancing into each other. The sensation of so many fingers on my skin was unbelievable. The noise from the table caused me to open them: I saw a swirl of movement, of mixed couples, of skin and disarrayed clothing. I felt him rise and move to the table even as I closed my eyes once more and enjoyed the delicious sensation of Sienna's roving fingers. Sienna's fingers twined with mine and she began to impel me, and then aid me, to touch myself. My finger parted my lips and I began to stimulate myself, aware of and yet oblivious to., the audience. Soon I had honed in on my clit and was massaging it side to side.

I was leaning forward by this time. She had captured my attention most fully.

"Sienna was whispering in my ear and encouraging me. She began to caress my breasts, twirling the nipples with her fingers. One of her hands descended and began to knead my left ass cheek, occasionally parting my cheeks and letting a finger graze down the slit of my bum and stroke my most sensitive parts.

"I am not sure how he reappeared, but he did, and I found myself being led - perhaps pushed - to a sofa not unlike this one", and she gestured at the wicker furniture she was seated on. "He bent me over double and edged my legs apart. I felt his cock at my entrance and he began to slide in, one hand grabbing my hip, one holding his shaft. I was sideways to the table at this point, and he was clearly doing this to give everyone a show. He inched his thick cock in, slowly, measuredly. When it was fully in, he retracted it and began again. Sienna was naked now and was kneading my breasts and kissing my shoulder as she stood to the side and behind. I opened my eyes and the scene at the table was now three quarters to an orgy, but I was still clearly the focus of attention.

"After a minute of this achingly slow pulling out and sliding back in, he began to pick up the pace. His hand left my hip and I heard him placing a thumb at Sienna's mouth, who began to suck it rather noisily. The soundtrack was a hubbub of talk and the insistent smacking of his groin against my ass. And then his slicked thumb was parting my ass cheeks and pressuring its way into my ass, penetrating deeper in tandem with each cock thrust. After a minute his thumb was mainly buried and he returned to long slides in and out. It must have been quite a show.

"I had continued to stimulate myself and, amidst a fog of all the stimulants, I am embarrassed to admit that I began to feel an orgasm slowly building. As I was edging towards to a climax he paused and propelled me around to the seating portion of the sofa and arrayed me on my back. My legs were spread wide: openly, pinkly like a porno model. He held one ankle and left me with nothing, I mean nothing , to hide. At that angle pussy and even my recently thumbed ass were totally on display. I saw blurred movement as people came closer to look. Sienna clambered over me and lowered her pussy near my face. As I felt his cock pause at the entrance to my pussy she lowered further and I tentatively began to lick her. This was a first for me and it was all very exploratory: little licks on the lips and darting in towards her clit. I steadied her in position with one hand and returned my other hand to caressing my clit. With my face hidden I felt more wanton, even though I think more of the people at the table had come over to watch. He had built up a pace and my fingers were flying even as I was tonguing Sienna.

"My orgasm hit first. I shuddered twice, paused and then convulsed a third time. In so doing my legs squeezed and he was effectively pushed out. I heard him stand and then Sienna was being lifted and made to kneel. I was still lying there, recovering, as her knee and thigh and ass were arranged next to me. I had a close view of his cock sliding in to her.

"The rest of the room degenerated into a full orgy. I stood and began to slip away. A hand tugged at me. I ignored it. A male voice, British, said "Where's our Continental beauty going? Stay here." I ignored that and started to walk, quite unsteadily, towards the pool and the bedrooms beyond.

"I enjoyed the feeling of complete nudity in starlight and the gentle exterior lighting. I dipped a toe into the pool. The water felt cold and refreshing. I thought a swim would clear my head before returning to my room, and what was clearly a potentially very weird non-relationship relationship. I gently stepped into the water until it was lapping at my nipples. I began a gentle beast-stroke.

"Would you like to know what happened then?"

I nodded.

12