Dutiful Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J
J
1,391 Followers

'Hi Laurie,' I began, really tentatively, sensing Mum standing close behind me. 'I'm afraid I won't be able to make it tonight. Something's just come up with Mum'.

She put the phone down on me abruptly, but not unexpectedly. I consoled myself that I had at least told her the truth. I turned around to look at Mum who was now sporting her familiar wicked smile.

'Go and get your camera, honey. Let's the two of us have a nice night in'.

By ten o'clock that evening I had taken about another thirty shots of Mum in her hotpants and high heels, and my dick was quivering in anticipation of Mum's hand.

The sun had gone down a while ago, and the living room was in darkness when I returned from taking my camera back upstairs. From her seat on the couch, Mum whispered for me to come sit next to her. My heart was beating twenty to the dozen and my mouth was desert dry as I slowly took my place by Mum's side. I jumped as I felt her hand fall onto my thigh. This was it, I thought. This was where incest begins.

As Mum's hand gently moved higher up my leg, she softly said:

'You just sit back and relax, honey. Let your Mum show you how grateful she is for having a good son like you'.

My entire attention was focused on Mum's wandering hand as it approached my groin. Her fingers traced gentle circles as they got nearer to my pulsating prick. She teased me with the closeness of her proximity to my manhood. And then, when I thought I could bear it no longer, Mum's hand at last touched me where I longed to be touched by a woman. I gasped the way you do when you suddenly jump into a cold river or sea. I heard Mum sigh as well; it had been along time for her too. Massaging my prick for a while through my jeans, Mum finally whispered to me:

'Let's let this fellow out, shall we?'

Mum sat up a little and slowly brought both of her hands up to my belt buckle. I couldn't see much because of the darkness of the room. In some ways I was glad, because I still felt bad about letting Mum do this to me, but on the other hand, I was desperate to see my weapon being fondled and manipulated by her.

With my belt now undone, Mum moved to my jeans' button and then the zip. I was breathing very hard as she struggled to move the zipper down over my growing bulge.

But at last, it was undone and I lifted my hips, at Mum's command, to allow her to pull both my jeans and shorts down to mid thigh. My meat sprung to vertical as the air touched it and my breathing became even more pronounced.

Mum's right hand once again moved slowly up my now naked legs towards my groin. She was less teasing this time though, heading in a straight line and not circles as before. And then, oh man, then..... then......, Mum's hand was cupping my balls. As she squeezed my hairy gonads tightly in her fingers Mum remarked:

'OOOOHhhhhh', honey, they're full tonight. I think you're going to be giving your Mum a really good spraying with all that you've got in there.'

Then I felt her thumb and forefinger around the base of my prick. I remembered how long and red her nails were as she had played with the bottle earlier, and I tried to imagine them around my shaft now. Eventually, a second finger joined the first, then a third and at last, Mum's whole fist was on my prick. My head fell back and lolled from side to side as she began to move her hand up and down my rod. Moving higher up, Mum gently pulled back the foreskin to expose my hard, smooth and very moist bell end. I groaned with delight as she allowed the flat palm of her hand to rub at the very tip of my penis, and almost died of exctasy as she inserted the tip of her little finger nail into my slit. Mum teased me like this just long enough before she started to pull at me furiously; she was a real expert at this. As my stomach muscles quivered to control my growing desire to explode, Mum's hand moved like a demon's up and down the length of my shaft.

'Wowwwwww, honey, you're so big and hard', she began, whispering close to my ear, 'you're really going to enjoy letting your Mum have all of your lovely white spunk'.

That did it. Mum talking to me like that finally got my juices to the point where I couldn't hold on any longer. Mum realised this too, and speeded up her hand action whilst continuing to encourage me with dirty remarks. At last, with a roar of delight, I creamed all over Mum's hand and my groin. It must have spurted out like a whale's spout, and seemed to flow longer than it had ever done when I had masturbated.

Mum's hand squeezed and shook every last drop of cum out of me. As I lay there recovering, I became aware for the first time that Mum's breathing had also been laboured. My prick twitched with after shocks as it went limp in Mum's hand.

She then lifted my shirt slightly, and began to rub my semen into my belly.

'Did you enjoy that, honey?' she asked.

'Mum, that was fantastic', I replied honestly. 'But we must never do it again. You said it was your way of thanking me for being the man about the house since Dad died. Well, that was the best thanks a mum ever gave to a son, but to go on wouldn't be right'.

Mum got up silently and went to the light switch by the door. The sudden illumination startled me. When I looked down to see my trousers halfway down my legs, my shirt pulled up around my waist, and my tummy glistening with sweat and semen, it dawned upon me what a great sex life I had just ended. I turned around to Mum who was still standing by the door. She was licking my cum, her own son's love juice, from her slender fingers.

'Whatever you say, honey', she said grinning. 'Goodnight'.

I had a great sleep that night, but when I woke up early next morning I was filled with shame and disgust at what Mum and I had done. I couldn't face her just yet so I left for school before she got up. By the time I walked through the front door that evening though, my feelings had changed from disgust to anger. I was angry at Mum for selling me the line about being the man of the house, and angry with myself for buying it. Never again, I vowed, would I let her touch me like she had the night before.

To my absolute amazement, Mum greeted me like it was normal to say hello to a son you had pulled off the night before, and asked if I was up for similar tonight. She was wearing her bathrobe and looked as though she had just come out of the shower. I told her what I had decided. Mum looked hurt. She stayed silent for a moment before finally speaking.

'Honey, I thought you enjoyed what we did last night. I even went out today and bought some sheer black seamed stockings that you said you liked. I thought that if you could tell that girl that you didn't want to see her anymore, we could get even closer and I could be all the woman you ever wanted'.

I told Mum that I had changed my opinion of what we had done and that it had been wrong. It was more healthy for me to learn those things from a proper girlfriend, and that I would be phoning Laurie up in about half an hour to see if I could take her out.

Mum looked at me with rage in her eyes and stormed past me and up to her bedroom.

I felt much better now that I had gotten all that off my chest, and after a quick bite to eat and shower, I went to the phone in the hall to see if Laurie would accept my humble pie. Laurie's dad answered and started to give me a bit of a hard time about me letting his daughter down twice. As I listened to him go on, saying nothing myself, I became aware of movement at the top of the stairs behind me. As Laurie's dad finished ranting, stating that he would call her in from the back garden to come talk to me, I slowly turned around.

Mum was standing on the wide part of the stairs where they turned left onto the first floor landing. My jaw dropped open when I saw her. She had put on full make up, which included a deep crimson lip gloss, and was wearing a short, black satin robe. She twirled around on a pair of high heeled black ankle strap sandals, and I could see that she had on the seamed stockings she had mentioned earlier. At that moment, Laurie came to the phone and said a quiet hello. She had to ask if I was still there because I was too awe struck to speak. Mum had turned back to face me and was now undoing the belt that held her flimsy robe together. As she let it fall to the floor, she revealed herself to be wearing a black bra, matching high cut thongs and a garter belt. Man, she looked fantastic, and I just couldn't look away from her.

I finally realised that Laurie was speaking to me and found the words to respond. As I did so, I saw Mum's hands go behind her back. I could tell she was undoing the clasp of her bra. As Laurie prompted me to speak, and I responded with a vague apology for the previous night, Mum let the bra fall from her breasts and drop to the floor. Her two gorgeous melons swung in mid-air, defying gravity. The large dark circles around her nipples were the size of saucers. As Mum cupped her tits and brought one up to her lips, I knew what I had to do.

'Hi, Laurie', I began, hesitantly. 'I'm sorry about last night, but the thing is, I've found someone else'.

I looked at Mum's face. That wicked grin had appeared on it again as she turned away and walked to her bedroom. I didn't have to say anymore to Laurie; she had hung up on me.

Forgetting all of my previous guilt, I ran up the stairs, hot and randy, and into Mum's bedroom. She stood triumphantly at the side of her big, double bed and smiled at me.

As I walked over to her with my arms ready to grab her shoulders, she motioned for me to stop. She picked something off the bed that I hadn't noticed when I came into the room and handed it to me. When it was in my hands I looked down at it. It was a leather whip. It had a wooden handle about a foot long with about six or eight, three feet long thin leather lashes coming out of the end. I looked at Mum questioningly. Her eyes were wild and she was biting eagerly at her bottom lip as I asked her what this was for. Mum answered with just one word:

'Me'

I told her that I couldn't do it. I couldn't hurt her.

'Your Dad liked to do it to me', she began. 'I'm sure you'd be just as good as he was.'

I shook my head and threw the instrument of torture onto the bed. I never saw Mum's hand until it had already slapped my face. I put a hand to my cheek to stop it hurting.

As soon as I took my hand away, Mum slapped me again, but harder this time.

'Don't do that to me, Mum', I ordered, loudly.

I thought that that would do the trick, but I was even too slow to avoid Mum's third, and hardest, slap to my cheek. The stinging pain made the red mist come down over my eyes and, without thinking, I let the back my right hand lash across Mum's right cheek, sending her crashing onto the bed. As she turned to face me, the red evidence of my hand obvious on her face, she gave me the whip again, and with the stare of a wild, mad animal she hissed:

'Take it. Beat me. Beat me hard. Give me the strap now while you're angry'.

I felt violent anyway, so I took the whip away from her and she turned face down on the bed. I let Mum have it right across the back of her nylon covered thighs. She winced as the crack of the leather lashed at her legs. I brought it down again three more times before her stockings started to ladder. I knew now why she had told me the other night that all of them had runs. Mum begged for more, and I now had a lust for hurting her. After half a dozen more lashes, Mum's right hand disappeared into the front of her panties and she started to frigg herself.

After a minute or so, I heard Mum tell me to take her thongs off and whip her butt cheeks. I pulled them roughly down her legs, over one of her shoes, leaving them dangling on one of her high heels. Mum continued rubbing her pussy whilst I brought the lash down on her ass. The redness showed immediately. And the more it hurt her, the more I wanted to do it.

We were both in a frenzy of lust. After about four minutes, Mum started to groan with pleasure as a wave of climax shot through her convulsing body. As she settled down from this ecstasy, I heard her telling me to stop. But I couldn't. I just wanted to keep on beating her until I came myself. It was only her kicking at me that brought me to my senses.

I stood above Mum, breathing heavily, hands at my side still holding onto the whip. Mum's ass was red raw and she asked me to rub some baby oil onto it. I took the bottle from the dresser and poured heaps of it onto her cheeks. As I massaged it into her skin, the slipperiness of it made me realise that I still had a raging hardon. The sight of Mum in this position, helpless, fucked, and available was a real turn on. I couldn't get my dick out fast enough. I pulled Mum to the edge of the bed by her high heels, lifted her ass into the air, slapped my dick around her cheeks to oil it up, and threw it right up her pussy. Mum gasped as the first meat she had had since Dad died pressed against her womb. My fast thrusting and noisy slapping brought Mum to another quick climax, and my grunting told her that I wasn't too far from cumming into her myself. Then, all at once, I could feel the sap start to rise. I gripped at Mum's ass with clenched fists as I exploded my load into her warm, inviting pussy.

When I had completely emptied myself into her, I collapsed onto her back.

'Honey, you were awesome', Mum began. 'That was the best session I've ever had. You really are the man of the house now, and I'll do anything you demand as long as you keep on doing that to me.'

All of my guilt had gone now. It was replaced by lust and desire. I had someone here who looked great, acted like a tramp and would do anything for her dutiful son.

'Well', I began, 'You were pretty good yourself, Mum. I really enjoyed hurting you with that whip. But you know what would be even more fun, I'd like to sit and watch as another man beat up on you'.

Mum smiled that wicked grin again.

'You catch on pretty quick, honey. Anyone in mind?'

'As a matter of fact, my sexy little mother, I know just the man.'

J
J
1,391 Followers
12