Duvet for Kelly

Story Info
Chance encounter leads to a chance at love.
5.3k words
4.45
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitty511
Kitty511
54 Followers

Kelly was recently divorced and needed a new duvet for the bed. She wanted to eliminate the remainder of her ex-husband out of that bedroom. She had not started dating. The thought of another distant man in her life was not what she was looking for, at least not today. Kelly went to the Home Goods store and was looking at bedding.

Kelly noticed Magdelena shopping in the bedding area of the Home Goods store. She was a beautiful woman of about 40 with big natural breasts. Magdelena looked Kelly in the eye and Kelly felt a jolt of energy. She had always noticed a woman and her lovely curves, but until now, had never looked at a woman sexually.

Magdelena looked at Kelly, who was a tall blond in white blouse with open front and brown corduroy jeans with boots. Kelly had her hair tied up loosely in a clip. She had small boobs, which were at about Magdelena's chin level.

Kelly wanted to make up an excuse to speak to this beautiful woman, who made her feel like a teenager with a sudden crush. Kelly thought up some quick dumb questions about duvets. To keep Magdelena talking she kept asking Magdelena how she would use the bedding. Kelly threw out a hint and said, "What if I lay on top of the comforter, as that's what I liked to do?" Kelly was watching Magdelena's lips as she spoke and the cleavage exposed by her blouse. She loved how the lips made the "O" sound as they looked like she was blowing a kiss.

Magdelena could feel the heat. She was nervous and caught off guard. Magdelena had never been approached with straight heat from another woman before. Magdelena noticed that there were people around them as well as a sales associate who could hear her and would have been a clearer choice for asking about duvets. Magdelena knew she could've picked the sales associate to help her if she wanted, but Kelly wanted Magdelena.

Magdelena walked away and let Kelly finish her shopping alone.

Kelly felt like she blew it! She thought, "Damn! Who says, 'What if I lay on top of the comforter, as that's what I like to do?' God!! She must have thought I was some creep or an idiot." Kelly thought how she blew it with this stunning woman and released how hard pickup lines really are.

Kelly picked a damn duvet and drove home. As she drove home she was zoning out listening to the radio and heard Hailee Steinfeld I love myself:

Yeah

When I get chills at night

I feel it deep inside without you, yeah

Know how to satisfy

Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah

Pictures in my mind on replay

I'm gonna touch the pain away

I know how to scream my own name

Scream my name

(I love me)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(Hey)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(I love me)

Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else

Anytime, day or night

(I love me)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(Hey)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(I love me)

Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else

Anytime that I like

(I love me)1

I'll take it nice and slow

Feeling good on my own without you, yeah

Got me speaking in tongues

The beautiful, it comes without you, yeah

I'm gonna put my body first

And love me so hard 'til it hurts

I know how to scream out the words

Scream the words1

(I love me)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(Hey)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(I love me)

Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else

Anytime, day or night

(I love me)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(Hey)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(I love me)

Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else

Anytime that I like

(I love me)

Ah, la la la, la la la la la

Ah, la la la, la la la la la

Ah, la la la, la la la la la

Anytime that I like

(I love)

I know how to scream my own name

Scream my name

(I love me)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(Hey)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(I love me)

Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else

Anytime, day or night

(I love me)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(Hey)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else

Anytime that I like

(I love me)

Ah, la la la, la la la la la

Ah, la la la, la la la la la

Ah, la la la, la la la la la

Anytime that I like

(I love me)

Kelly entered the house and thought that she had been in such a funk since the divorce that she had not even touched herself. Kelly recalled how hard it was just to get wet when she would have sex with her husband before separation. She knew she was fit, but the drive for sexual pleasure was just lacking.

As she sat in the car she knew she was wet and swollen. As she stopped at the red light, she reached down between her legs with her right hand. The heat and humidity could be felt between her legs, "God, how long has it been since it's been like this?!" She imagined Magdelena's big natural breasts hanging over her face as she laid down on her back on the dumb duvet. She used her middle finger to press into the center of the corduroy. She felt a strong tingle run the entire length of her body, causing her to involuntarily thrust her shoulders forward a couple of inches. She felt the moisture filling her and heading south.

She looked left and then right to see if anyone caught her. She had been told since she was a little girl that masturbation or touching yourself was wrong. Not that she never tried to masturbate, it was just the thoughts of her boyfriends or husband never really pushed her to a point that she wanted to waste the time.

Kelly loved the way her pussy was feeling. She just ran the thumb of her right hand up and down the sides of her pussy, making a wide circle until she parked the car at home.

Kelly exited her car and she heard, "Kel!!" She jumped. It was her neighbor Barbara. Barbara was one of those people who wanted to know everyone's business. She was great to get the neighborhood gossip from, but this was not the time.

"Hello, Barbara," Kelly said without saying making an inquiry as to how she was or what was new.

"Kel, did you go to Home Goods?" Barbara nosily looking at the bag Kelly quickly grabbed as she closed the car door.

"Yeah, Barbara. I had to get something quick and get back home. Can I catch up with you later?" Kelly said.

Barbara started to walk with her to the front door and ask, "Is all okay? You seem like you're in a rush."

"I am..." Kelly wanted to snap "I want to jill the fuck off, if you must know!", but she could never say that. "Need to make a call. We'll catch up later," Kelly said as she unlocked her front door. Hardly detoured, Barbara had one foot on the step leading to the house.

Kelly turned sideways as she entered the house as Barbara said, "Oh really? So imp..."

Kelly closed the door without awaiting for the rest of the sentence. Barbara walked by the living room window and could see that Barbara was slow to get off the porch. Kelly did not care, her bedroom was upstairs and that was where she was going to "make a call".

Kelly sat on the side of the bed and took her shoes off. She caressed her smooth feet. She pulled the blinds down in her room. The brightness of the sun gave the room sufficient light for her needs. She took the clips out of her hair and took off her blouse. She undid her bra and cupped her breasts with both hands. Her smooth fingers and palms against her tits felt good. She could not pull her small breasts to her mouth for a little kiss or suck, but she could wet her fingers. She put the two fingers if her right hand in her mouth. She could smell the slight aroma of her pussy and this made her take a deep breath. She could feel her heart beat picking up. She was amazed. Where had this feeling been hiding?

She removed the fingers from her mouth and took them to her right nipple. She made a circle with her index finger around her small light brown areola. The skin of the nipple began to wrinkle under her finger, pushing her nipple out in its effort to find a mouth to draw its natural nectar. Kelly knew she could not reach her nipple to suck it, but she still bent her neck in an effort. She extended her tongue out of her mouth as far as it would go, but it still could not reach the skin of her chest. Kelly had to make do, and used her index and middle finger to make a mini-mouth. Kelly imagined Magdelena and the "O" she made with her lips taking in the nipple in her mouth. She imagined Magdelena's mouth wetter and put her fingers back in her mouth with more saliva. She brought the fingers back to her right nipple and squeezed the nipple between her fingers. She then used her thumb, index and middle fingers to surround her nipple and pull.

She then took her left hand and began to cup her left breast. She then kneaded her breast rotating the pressure around her breasts. She stopped playing with her tits and unbuttoned her pants. She unzipped her pants and pulled the pants with her underwear. She could see the wetness in her dark panties.

She pulled the covers and the sheet back from the bed and laid back on the bed. She opened her legs and felt the coolness of the hair hit her pussy. She took her right hand and slid it down from her clit and across the entry of her vagina. She was smooth and wet. She used the index of her left and middle finger of her left hand to spread her labia open. She saw her clit pushing up. It looked so erect. She used her right middle finger to make counterclockwise circles on her clit. She could feel that heart beat even faster and her breath began to pick up.

She went back to the thought of Magdelena's big tits dangling over her face and trying to grab those big globes with her mouth as she was smacked gently with them across her cheeks and lips. She noticed her fingers were working as a team right to left. Kelly's mouth opened and she came, convulsing with each move of the finger across the clit, "Oh my God!" She involuntarily pulled her left hand over her mouth out of shock as to what was occurring or was it to avoid screaming, she was not sure. What she was sure of was that her pussy juices had been on her hand and were now under her nose and on her lips. She put her tongue on the second digit of her index and middle finger and tasted her tart juices. She imagined the sides of her fingers were Magdelena's labia and let out a, "Ahhug."

She stopped herself from any more masturbation. This was not her; this was not the woman she had been. She was not a person who wasted time with this self-indulgence. Magdelena got up and took a serious shower with cold water.

The cold water of the shower did nothing to eliminate the thoughts of this woman. Kelly noticed she was looking at women's asses as they walked by and asking herself, "Why? It's an ass, woman's ass?! What is wrong with me?" She noticed the women who were walking by and the softness of women's lips and face.

Kelly went to the gym to get these thoughts out of her head. She went to the dead weight area and it was mostly guys, so there was little distraction as she worked out. She then walked over to the treadmills. As she walked over and scoped out the area for an open machine, all she could do was stare at the women and how their breasts would dance as they ran. She found the bounce with each hard step amazing and imagined Magdelena's tits as she ran naked towards her. "Ahh, Kelly!" she said to herself.

Kelly made it her job to go back to the Home Goods store every day for two weeks. Kelly questioned her sanity at going back to find this mystery woman. She wanted to search social media, but she did not even know where to begin.

Kelly was eating a YogurtLand frozen yogurt watching the door to Home Goods, ready to give up this crazy quest. She noticed a dark haired woman walking towards Home Goods with big D cups. Was this her?! She got a break! She saw Magdelena exit her SUV. She could not believe her good fortune. Kelly threw away her yogurt, wiped her mouth and walked towards Home Goods, as Magdelena entered. She pulled out a compact to make sure no sprinkles were in her teeth. "Good," she said to herself as she walked in.

Magdelena was looking at pillows when Kelly approached her. Kelly was scared, but she thought about how to make the approach. She actually rehearsed this scenario in her head several times. Kelly walked up to Magdelena and said, "Excuse me, didn't you help me a couple of weeks ago with a duvet?"

Magdelena had a big smile, "Yes."

Kelly said, "Thank you, so much. It was perfect."

Magdelena, still smiling said, "Really it was nothing. I'm glad I could help."

Kelly said, "Look, its lunch time and I hate to eat alone. Would you mind joining me for lunch?" Magdelena paused. Before Magdelena could speak Kelly said, "Really, I just would love the company."

Magdelena said, "Sure." Kelly asked if Magdelena liked fish and suggested the Fish Grill.

Kelly insisted on paying her "home decorator" with a meal and Magdelena agreed. Kelly offered wine, but Magdelena said, "No." Kelly talked to Magdelena about home decorating and Magdelena gave her opinion. The talked for about two hours and exchanged numbers and agreed to keep in touch.

Kelly texted Magdelena often and would send her pictures of her house and what she thought she needed over the next two weeks. Eventually, the friendship grew and Magdelena went over to Kelly's house to size up the needs. They ladies went back and forth to the Home Goods store and Pier One over the next two months. All the while Kelly was making sure to test the waters with Magdelena. Kelly would it a point to hug Magdelena each and every time she saw her. Kelly would put her arm around Magdelena's shoulder as they looked at items at the store, but would take her arm off to point out something else so that it was subtle and not too overt. They took selfies together and just had a blast as buddies.

Barbara had come over to introduce herself to Magdelena on one of the occasions she had gone to Kelly's house. Barbara gave her two cents on decorating. Kelly was being polite, but it was clear that Barbara's presence was unwelcomed, not that she would notice or care. Barbara got to be inside Kelly's house and gather her information to disseminate as if she were TMZ of the neighborhood. Magdelena was not interested in Barbara's noisy ways. When Barbara finally left, Magdelena said she did not like Barbara and asked if Kelly would be upset if she told Barbara to F-off. Kelly told her she had no problem with anything Magdelena wanted to do. The next time Barbara came by, Magdelena approached Barbara, who was walking in the house and turned to her and whispered in her ear. Barbara took a step back and her eyes opened wide. She looked at Kelly then Magdelena and then Kelly again. She shook her head and walked out. Kelly asked, "What did you say to her?"

Magdelena said, "I told her, 'Unless you want to see me pull out my black strap on and fuck her, you should get the fuck out.'"

Kelly's mouth opened wide and her eyes even wider, "Really?"

Magdelena said, "No, I don't have a black strap on," and laughed.

Kelly laughed and wondered the rest of the day if that had been her open door and she failed to take it by being shocked.

It was on Magdelena's birthday when things changed. Kelly had a surprise planned, and Magdelena was just waiting until it was revealed. Kelly never was good at keeping surprises very secret. It showed too clearly on her face that she was trying to hide something. Magdelena's parents and her husband had invited friends and family to their home for the party, and everyone had a good time. By late evening, the guests had left and only Kelly remained. Since it was a Friday night, Kelly had planned to be the last at the party, to give Magdelena her gift at Kelly's house. Magdelena's parents left, so it was just Madelena, her husband and Kelly.

Kelly asked Magdelena to come by her house for a drink and the gift. Magdelena wondered what Kelly could be keeping to herself as she seemed ready to burst all night. Magdelena went upstairs to get her large purse. Magdelena's husband said he would handle the cleanup and that they should go. Jim made it clear that there was a game on the DVR and he would be fine watching it alone.

Kelly drove Magdelena to her house. They entered Kelly's house. Kelly looked over at Barbara's house. The blinds seemed to move and wondered what the neighborhood gossip monger would spread about this late night visit.

Magdelena sat on the couch that they had picked out together, while Kelly went upstairs. Magdelena watched as Kelly's brought down a rectangular item that looked like it could contain a painting.

Kelly's voice seem to interrupt a dream, Magdelena had, or maybe she was just buzzed, "Hey, birthday girl! You looked like you were miles away, there."

"Oh, uh, sorry. What did you say?" Magdelena said as she shook the grogginess from her head.

Kelly grinned as she leaned forward, "I asked if you feel up to hanging out all night until we fall asleep."

"Sure. A slumber party sounds great. I'll tell Jim. Besides, I brought an overnight bag," Magdelena said.

Pleasantly surprised Kelly said, "Great!" with an ear to ear grin.

Kelly put 80's music on and they drank wine and chatted. There was never a lull in the conversation between the two dear friends who "happened" to have a second chance encounter. Barbara was often the butt of their comedy that evening. Kelly would lean forward when she laughed and placed her forehead on Magdelena's shoulder. She could smell the lilac conditioner in her hair and would take in a deep breath through her nose. She wanted to remember this moment no matter how the evening turned out. The two friends laughed and sang with the loud 80s music coming from the speakers. Kelly placed her gift on the sofa and told Magdelena she could open it. The anticipation was making Kelly breathless.

Kelly stepped aside and nervously shifted from one foot to the other. "It's not professional, by any means. But I really liked it and hope you will, too."

Her curiosity piqued, Magdelena quickly tore the wrapping off and as any in interested party could tell was Magdelena was in awed admiration. It would have been clear to anyone else that Magdelena couldn't find the words to express her thanks and appreciation, so she stood in silence. Kelly took the silence as disapproval.

Kelly nervously started speaking, "It's the selfie I took of us. I just thought it was a reminder of how much fun we had and...". Kelly's voice trailed off as she saw Magdelena's head turn towards her with a look that mesmerized her.

She seemed glued to the spot, as she watched Magdelena slowly take a step towards her. Magdelena stopped just inches away, but still said nothing, she softly said, "If...if you don't like it, I can get you something else. I just wa-..."

"Don't you dare," Magdelena nearly growled, "I love it. It's perfect. I don't think it's a good picture of me. I wouldn't dream of sending back for another."

Kelly nervously fidgeted her hands. She felt a nervous excitement since God, she could not recall or compare, first date, graduation, wedding day?Her heart was racing and it all seemed to be from the pouncing proximity of her now best friend, as Magdelena continued looking at her, yet not moving. Kelly suddenly became very aware of the difference of their height. Magdelena was inches from her and looked up at her with near black eyes that were making her melt as they spoke true adoration. Kelly felt suddenly very hot. She could feel her pulse in her face and was sure she was blushing. Kelly felt a slow burning spread throughout her belly and down between her legs. Unconsciously, she licked her dry lips. Magdelena's gaze, which seemed to cut right through the façade that Magdelena was just a "really good friend". Kelly's lips parted as she watched, trance-like, as Magdelena leaned closer, lightly holding Kelly's face between her hands. Pausing briefly, to feel the tenderness of Kelly's face, then closing the distance and covering her lips with hers.

Kitty511
Kitty511
54 Followers
12