DVD Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Mick's determination to have Dawn leads to another orgy.
3.7k words
3.98
48.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a story in which the wife fucks other people. If you don't like that, don't read it!

*

Mick opened the fridge, his fridge, to discover that someone had drunk all of the cold beer, his beer. He sighed as an arm reached across him and pulled a chilled bottle of rosé from the door shelf.

"What's up with you?"

He recognised his sister's voice.

"Someone's drunk all the fucking beer."

"There are loads on the side," she said, pointing to the open crates on the kitchen worktop. "Besides, it's a party. People are supposed to drink all the beer."

"Yeah but they could replace the ones they take from the fridge. That way I don't have to drink it warm."

Robyn sighed, rolling her eyes as she left the kitchen. Mick watched her as she left, remembering the great times he could boss her about without her talking back. Now she was an adult, a "professional" as she liked to tell him. She had dressed the part too, a knee-length figure hugging black dress that reminded Mick that she was no longer the little girl that looked up to him. Her dark hair was expensively styled and the scent of perfume lingered long after she walked away.

Mick grabbed his warm beer and pushed his way back through the throng of strangers that had invaded the house. He was trying to find Violet, who was revelling in playing hostess. The party was for her classmates from zumba or dance or pilates. Mick couldn't remember. All he knew was that for reasons he couldn't understand, they were all in his house invading his space.

He glanced into the dining room. The buffet had been devoured and a few people stood around grazing at the few nibbles and crisps that remained. They looked at him as though he was the one out of place. Mick forced a smile, lifted his beer in a polite toast and turned away.

There were still quite a few people despite the late hour but there was one person Mick hoped still remained. He found her once more, squeezed onto the sofa between Violet and Lance. Dawn caught his eye and smiled. He smiled back, trying to suppress the lust growing within him. Ever since the DVD night at theirs he had wanted her. He couldn't understand why, exactly. Maybe it was because she was sexy, maybe because Lance had fucked Violet and he wanted to get even or maybe it was because she seemed forbidden from him. Whatever the reason, he had thought about it for months, fantasising about different ways he could seduce her. That was why he had agreed to the party. He had been dead set against it until Violet had mentioned inviting the pair of them along. Mick had even waited a day to agree, so as not to appear too eager.

"Are you gonna sit down or just stand there like a shop floor dummy?" Violet asked.

"What?" Mick snapped out of his daydream. "Where exactly am I supposed to sit?"

Violet tapped her knee.

"I don't think so."

Violet stood up and offered her place. Mick sank into the sofa, feeling his leg press against Dawn's. He then felt Violet's weight on his lap as she sat back. He wondered if she could feel his growing hardness through the crimson dress she wore. At least from his position, she couldn't see him sneaking looks at Dawn's ample cleavage. She had turned up in an emerald halter-neck dress with a heart shape cut into the front to accentuate her ample breasts.

"We were just discussing exercise," Lance said from the other end of the sofa. "I only manage to get to the gym two or three times a week now the business has taken off. Do you go much?"

"I go twice a week," Mick replied, "but only to pick Violet up from her class."

They all laughed and Dawn patted Mick's leg. The touch sent electric shocks through him and he felt his cock twitch harder beneath his wife.

"You must do some exercise if you keep in good shape," Dawn said.

"Well, Violet gives me a good workout if I'm lucky."

Violet turned and slapped his chest as the others smirked.

"That's not the kind of thing I wanted to hear," Robyn said.

Mick hadn't even noticed her with all his attention on Dawn. Robyn was sat sideways across an armchair, or more accurately across a young guy in a designer shirt and jeans. His hand was on Robyn's knee and they seemed to be cosy enough.

"Are you going to introduce us?" Mick nodded to his sister's companion.

"I'm Jason," he said. "I work with Robyn."

"You're a solicitor too?" Mick asked.

Jason paused and Robyn answered for him. "He's our intern. He's training to be a legal secretary."

"Oh, right," Mick said, barely concealing his contempt. He wasn't against his job or even the fact he was with Robyn. He was annoyed because he wanted everyone gone as soon as possible to put his plan into action.

"I can see why you hired him," Dawn joked.

Jason's face turned red.

The conversation turned to jobs and Mick zoned out for a while as Dawn's attention seemed focussed on Jason. What he did keep an eye on was their drinks, making sure everyone was topped up with wine at all times. Gradually people started to leave and Violet had to get up to see some of them out.

"You're running low," Mick said pointing to the nearly empty wine bottle. "I'll get you another."

"I'll give you a hand," Lance said as he followed Mick through to the deserted kitchen.

"I know what you're doing," Lance said as Mick opened the fridge.

"Getting drinks?"

"No," Lance glanced behind him to check no one was nearby. "I've seen the glances all night, the little touches. It's only natural you want her after what happened..."

Mick's heart raced, wondering whether to admit or deny the accusation.

"What happened happened. It was good but it was a one off."

"It doesn't have to be," Lance said.

Mick looked into his eyes, trying to work out if he was serious or just winding him up.

"We both know that if you keep plying them with drinks then there's every chance something could happen. I don't mind helping things along. That's if you want something to happen of course."

"What do you suggest?"

"You focus on the drinks and getting rid of the other guests."

"And what will you do?"

"If you give people an incentive then you can manipulate them into doing anything," he grinned.

Mick uncertainly nodded his head. For some reason he was more nervous when it had a better chance of succeeding than before.

"I'll see you on Tuesday," Violet called out as she shut the door. She then turned to Mick. "I'm surprised you didn't start the car for them."

"Eh?"

"A bit more subtlety next time rather than saying five times they shouldn't stay too late in case they're too tired to drive."

Mick wondered if he'd pissed her off but the little smirk she tried to hide told him he was in the clear.

"Did you really want them hanging around here all night?"

"Fuck no! That's the weird woman who I tell you about. The one who smells like an old dog."

"Oh that's her! If I'd known I'd have had a sniff."

Violet giggled and more giggling began behind them. Mick turned to see Robyn leading Jason by the hand as they emerged from the front room.

"You two going to join us?" Robyn asked.

"Join you? For what?" Mick asked, shocked.

"Lance has found some cards," Dawn interrupted as she stepped into the hall. "Says he has a game we can all play but we need a table so we're going in the dining room."

Lance followed Dawn and paused to beckon Mick and Violet. "Is that everyone gone now?"

"Not quite."

"Yes," Violet corrected.

"Well, Robyn and Jason are still here."

"Oh don't be silly, they don't count," Violet said as she followed them into the dining room.

Mick and Lance shared a knowing look.

"Leave it to me," Lance said.

"Do you want me to run through the rules again?" Lance asked as he was poised to deal the cards.

"Seems fairly straightforward," Jason said. "Like poker but simpler."

"Exactly."

"I don't know how to play poker though, do I?" Robyn said.

"Okay, here they are again," Lance began.

Mick didn't listen. He found it fairly simple. Each player would be dealt one card. The person with the highest card won and chose a forfeit for the person with the lowest card.

"So I could just fold every time?" Robyn asked Lance.

"Well, you could."

"Where's the fun in that?" Dawn said.

Robyn just shrugged her shoulders. She was sitting across the dining table opposite Mick. He had deliberately sat between Violet and Dawn. Lance was between Dawn and Robyn, with Jason opposite.

"Let's do a practise game," Lance said as the cards slid across the table.

Mick lifted his to see a 9. Robyn immediately folded, much to Jason's obvious annoyance.

"I'd rather watch to begin with," she explained despite his lack of comment.

"Everyone else still in?" Lance asked.

The rest nodded and turned over their cards. Dawn won with a Jack whilst Jason only had a 3.

"So what's my forfeit?" Jason asked.

"Let's see what you're packing," Dawn said with a straight face.

Jason turned bright red and Robyn shifted uneasily as her jealousy showed.

"You're serious?" Jason looked at Dawn who nodded. Mick was surprised it had got so serious so soon.

"Absolutely," Dawn answered. "Let's see how big those biceps of yours really are."

"B..biceps?" Jason spluttered as the table laughed. Mick noticed that even Robyn found it funny.

Jason started to roll his sleeves up but was stopped by Lance.

"Hold on, that was only a practise hand. Don't want to spoil the real game do we?"

A relieved Jason rolled his sleeve back down and relaxed. Dawn huffed in an overdramatic fashion. Lance shuffled the returned cards and dealt again. Mick stared at the Queen in his hand, surely a guaranteed winner.

Violet stayed in, and Mick enthusiastically nodded. Jason and Robyn both folded, as did Lance. It was Mick against the Dawn and Violet. He confidently laid his card down.

"A Queen for the ladies," he said.

"I've got one of them too," Violet revealed. "What happens now?"

"Both of you have a forfeit," Dawn smiled as she produced an Ace.

"Did you rig the deal?" Violet accused Lance in a half-serious fashion.

"Are you kidding? If I'd rigged it I'd have won myself! Don't be sore losers."

"Oh, I've got a good one," Dawn said. "Violet should slap Mick."

"What? No!" Mick protested.

"Fine by me," Violet said.

Mick turned to say something but was caught across the face by the gentle slap of his wife's hand.

"Ow!"

"Those are the rules," Violet said.

"She didn't say you had to slap his face though," Jason pointed out.

Mick didn't appreciate the laughs from around the table. As the game progressed, the drinks continued to flow and the forfeits became more daring. Dawn got to see not only Jason's biceps but also his well-toned chest. In return, he made Dawn flash her bra which pleased him but annoyed Robyn. When she finally did stay in the game it became a head to head between her and Lance, which he won.

"I believe a lady follows a certain rule when choosing a dress -- either to show the legs or the breasts but not both. So I'll let you decide which you want to show us."

Robyn looked awkwardly around the table, as did Mick. Things were hotting up but not in the way he'd hoped.

"We've all done our forfeits," Jason said as his eyes wandered up and down her body.

Reluctantly, Robyn stood and took a step back against the wall so that everyone could see her. She reached down to grip the hem of her dress and slowly lifted it to reveal her smooth toned legs. Mick saw the lust in the eyes of Lance and Jason as they stared at her until she pulled the dress down to her knee.

The following hand was between Mick, Lance and Dawn. Dawn lost but it was Lance who had the high card. Mick looked to Lance hopefully.

"I think Mick should be allowed to slap you," Lance said to his wife. "After all, you caused him to be slapped."

Dawn sighed but reluctantly turned to Mick.

"Doesn't have to be on your face, remember." Mick told her. "Stand up."

Dawn did as she was told and stood with her hands on the table as Mick moved next to her. He lifted his hand and smacked her hard across the arse. Dawn's wince was met with gentle moans from the watching players.

"I'll get you back for that," Dawn said as she sat down.

The next hand saw Violet stay in against Lance and Jason. Lance was the first to show his card and Mick saw Violet's face drop as the King landed on the table. She turned over a 10.

"You better have a low card," she said to Jason, who shook his head as he too turned over a King.

"So what does that mean?" Violet asked.

"Two forfeits," Lance said.

Violet turned to Mick for support. "You'll agree with me, it should only be one forfeit."

Mick looked at his wife and then at the two men. "You agreed to play the game so you should be prepared to go as far as it takes." His words were a clear message to her about the evening and where it would lead. Violet stared into his eyes for a few seconds before responding.

"If that's what you want," she said.

Mick nodded. "She should get even harsher forfeits for complaining," he said to the other guys.

Lance looked at Jason and nodded for him to go first. "You should show us your legs," he nervously said.

"Oh come on, that's no harsher than Robyn's forfeit," Dawn said.

"Okay, legs and cleavage."

Mick's heart skipped a beat as his cock tingled in his boxers. He knew what Violet was about to reveal.

"I can't do both," she said.

"Why not?" Dawn asked.

"Because I'm not wearing...it's a strapless dress."

"If that's the forfeit..." Mick said.

"It's only one of them," Lance said. "I think seeing as you girls were so intrigued about Jason's strength that we should test it."

Mick's puzzlement was matched by the others.

"How much can you bench press?" Lance asked him.

Jason smiled but it took Violet a few seconds to realise what was being suggested. "No way, no way!"

"You have to abide by the rules," Mick said.

Violet slowly stood. She appeared reluctant but Mick knew that she wouldn't be doing it if she really objected.

All eyes were on Violet as she slowly lifted the hem of her crimson dress to reveal her legs. They weren't as good as Robyn's but they still had the attention of all the men in the room. They stared in silence as Violet reached behind her to the zip. Slowly, she pulled it down inch by inch.

There was an anticipation growing, a sexual tension rising in the room. Mick glanced at Lance and then Jason. Both of them were fixated on Violet. Even Robyn was watching, although there were disapproving glances towards Jason.

The zip reached the bottom. Violet's hands returned to her front and she gripped the fabric that covered her breasts. Slowly, knowing the eyes of the room were on her, she lowered the dress. As the fabric slid over her skin, her breathing became visibly quicker as her breasts lifted up and down with each exposed portion of her body. When her nipples were finally revealed Mick heard Jason moan as he saw them standing erect before them.

Jason stared for a while before realising he needed to move. He stepped away from his chair and lay on his back on the floor. Violet stood over him, her perky breasts partially hidden by her arms.

"What do I need to do?"

Jason lifted his hands above him. "You need to lie across me."

It was awkward at first but as Mick and Lance shifted for a better view, Jason got Violet into position. His left hand was between her breasts, whilst his right hand was between her legs, cupping her crotch.

They all watched as Jason slowly lowered and raised her. Each time she was lowered, Jason turned his head so that his face was close to her breasts. Mick watched as Jason shifted her weight and his fingers slipped beneath her dress to press against her pussy through her knickers.

It wasn't long before Jason's arms began to tremble. He groaned as they collapsed slowly under her weight. Violet fell so that her breasts landed in Jason's face. She wasn't quick to get up and Mick noticed that Jason's fingers rubbed against her pussy as he helped her to her feet.

Violet replaced her dress and sat back down at the table. Her face was flushed, as was Jason's. "I think I need a drink after that," she said.

"So do I," Jason said.

"I think I better make a move," Robyn said. "It's getting late."

"I don't mind walking you back later," Jason offered.

"I'd rather go now," she said as she got up from the table.

"Mick can walk you back, can't you?" Lance suggested.

"Yeah, I suppose," Mick said as he stood up.

As he followed Robyn into the hall, he heard the others dealing another hand as Lance went to get them drinks.

"You okay?" Mick asked Robyn.

"Yeah. I just thought he liked me, that's all."

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault," she said as they went out into the night.

Mick slowed his run as he neared the house. Walking Robyn home had seemed to take an age and he was desperate to get back to the game. He finally reached the door and turned the handle.

It was locked. The latch had caught when he had left. He reached into his pockets and then realised his mistake. His keys were in his coat, which hung inside the house. He lifted the knocker and let it fall against the door. He wanted to hammer on it but knew waking the neighbours would get ruin any chance of getting with Dawn.

He waited. No one answered.

Flustered, he darted down the path that led around to the back garden. Stumbling over pot plants and other garden implements he had left lying around, Mick got to the back door.

It was locked.

The light from the dining room spilled out over the garden. Mick made his way over, ready to knock. He paused when he saw through the gap in the curtains. The game had not only continued but developed.

Inside the room, Violet was bent over the table. Behind her, Lance was smacking her arse. Her naked arse. On the table, in front of Violet, Jason was on his back with Dawn bouncing up and down on his cock.

Mick's cock immediately hardened in his boxers. His heart raced and his breathing quickened as he watched Lance move behind his wife. He could do nothing as the hard cock slipped easily into her pussy.

Dawn rubbed her clit as she brought herself to climax on Jason's cock. She shuddered as the orgasm rushed through her body. Mick had already pulled his cock free from his trousers and was gripping it firmly, pulling his hand along the shaft as he watched the orgy.

Dawn pushed herself off Jason and climbed down from the table. Jason's impressive body wasn't matched by his cock, which was smaller than average. That didn't seem a problem for Violet, who leaned forwards to take it into her mouth.

Mick watched, wanking as his wife was fucked from both ends. Lance pounded into her pussy, forcing her forwards so that Jason's dick disappeared entirely into her mouth.

Lance's thrusts became more rapid, more violent. He gripped her hips and held his cock deep inside her as he filled her pussy with cum.

Mick's cock was rock hard as he slowed his stroking. Did he have a chance? Could he get them to let him in? Should he?

He waited and watched as Lance stood back. Dawn walked around to Violet and helped her onto the table. She straddled Jason, facing the window but oblivious to her watching husband. As she lowered herself down onto his hard dick, Mick saw Lance's cum oozing out.

Violet bounced up and down, slowly at first but faster and faster, harder and harder as she strived to imitate the fucking Lance had given her. Jason lifted his hips to increase the impact as his cock disappeared to the hilt.

Mick recognised the look on Violet's face. She was about to cum and cum hard. Her pace increased and within seconds she was crying out so loud that Mick could hear her through the window. He watched her pussy spasm as it clamped around Jason's cock. His balls twitched as he shot his cum inside her pussy.

12