Dwarf Son Enjoys My Wife's Feet

Story Info
Boss's dwarf son plays with my wife's feet under the table.
2.2k words
4
23.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were invited to my new boss's house. We had just moved and I had just started with the company so it was an important first meeting. He was of course very rich and had a few children; a girl 8 or 10 years old, a toddler, and a grown son who had dwarfism, likely around 21 years of age.

Well this particular incident occurred without anyone knowing except for Michelle my wife, and the perpetrator of the assault on her pretty little feet; that being the dwarf with a crazy wild foot fetish he seemed unable to control.

I was an innocent bystander. My wife only told me about this after the events occurred, or I would have enjoyed watching the little person drooling over my wife's feet - which of course I can't really blame him. However the way he went about it was a little over the top.

It was summer so Michelle was wearing some strappy high heel sandals. You know, the kind which have a cloth strap just above the toes, and laces that criss-cross behind her heels and then up her lovely calves. The shoes were a baby blue which matched a nice pair of dress shorts and summer blouse. On her perfect little toes was a candy-apple red polish accentuating their perfect width for her dainty size 6 feet. The toes were straight and with no space between each of her little treasures, as they descended across from big to little toes at just a slight angle but in a ridiculously straight line. Her toe tips were very round and her toenails deeply concave and were nicely clipped and cropped in a tidy and clean fashion.

As guests do, we took our shoes off at the door and entered the large home. It was no mansion but very big. I noticed my boss take his time watching Michelle unlacing her sandals while I was being escorted on a tour of the beautiful home by his wife. A few seconds later my boss and my barefoot wife joined us.

My boss and his wife are quite a formal couple. The home tour was brief, so not long as to seem bragging. When we went through their French doors at the back, we entered onto an impressive deck. Snacks were laid out on the deck table which was large enough for the 8 swivel chairs arranged in a roomy way yet set around the table very orderly. A long flowing formal cloth covered the top and cascaded down to ankle level.

The four adults sat around the table, my boss on the far end, my boss's wife to his immediate right, and the two of us seated on the other side with me directly across from the hostess. Eventually we were also joined by the son whom sat across from my wife. Before he hoisted himself onto the chair, I noticed he wasn't much taller than the table itself but he seemed to get around quite well though obviously seemed quite shy and self conscious.

As is the case when people are meeting socially for the first time, conversation was friendly yet stately with each person being overly careful not to offend anyone present. Often because we had more in common, my boss and I were talking to one another while Michelle sat by herself listening while my boss's wife came back and forth serving refreshments and being a tremendous hostess. Lots of drinks flowed as we awaited supper. I noticed the son from time to time, but he was quiet; just watching the guests and perhaps taking a little extra notice to my wife who looked quite ravishing that particular evening.

Although I never noticed, Michelle said early on when my boss's wife was in the kitchen her dwarf son dropped a pen he was playing with between his fingers on his lap. He slid down his chair and under the table to retrieve it. While doing so he bumped up against my wife's elevated foot as her legs were crossed. But she later suspected it was much more than that. She felt her toes bumped at first. Then she felt a hand stoke the top of her foot quickly and delicately but it came to rest by cupping her toes in his quite stumpy hand; short thick fingers on top and his thumb stroking beneath Michelle's cute little toe pads. He likely enjoyed how very small and sensual her feet are, as I have many time.

Michelle pulled her foot back, and the son with a hop quickly propped himself back up onto the seat of his chair. With his mom gone to the kitchen, my wife looked at him inquisitively.

The son looked back at her mischievously, with a grin on the corner of his mouth, knowing perfectly well what he did and also that my wife was defenseless and could say nothing because of the situation. She looked away quickly, downing the rest of her drink and ignoring what she thought happened, assuming he was just teasing her or something. She even thought she was imagining things until the next time. That was a couple of drinks later, as we were all now getting a bit drunk, which is likely how she was able to endure what was about to happen to her.

The mother was at the table and the toddler was wandering around below as they tend to do. The little girl was playing with the toddler, and the dwarf started tickling the baby a little. Soon the son also got down on the floor of the deck with the kids, sitting beside his chair and leaned on it to push it closer to his mother. His mom adjusted her chair towards her husband in response. My wife and the woman were chatting quite intently. It turned out that both of them were quite interested in yoga, and took classes at the same resort once.

A couple of times Michelle glanced down to keep track of the grown son. But after a few glances, she could no longer see him due to the angle and the table cloth. The naughty dwarf had slowly moved a little more towards the table, and the cloth was now draped over his left shoulder. Nobody noticed when he again slipped under the skirt of the table cover. This time he was more aggressive with his lust.

Now under the table, he had plenty of room to position himself directly across from Michelle's legs and feet. She could feel him stroking her crossed legs, from her knee down to her bare naked feet. She swallowed, then tried to uncross her legs but he gripped her baby soft and thin heel in the palm of his chubby hand. She tried to pull back but could not without making a commotion and exposing the dwarf's obsession in front of his mother. He understood that the new people depended on his parents for their well-being and most definitely used it to his advantage.

When Michelle tried to pull back again he pinched the sides of her raised ankle firmly enough that she knew he meant business. As drunk as she was, she just relaxed and let him play with her feet. She could not bring herself to making a fuss at this first gathering. Although I knew nothing that was happening, I could see her uncomfortable looks from time to time. She feared the little man would go too far, but waited to see what he was up to next, and polished off another drink so was now feeling a bit loopy - which as it turned out was rather good. When the boss's wife wasn't running back to the kitchen, Michelle was able to maintain a conversation with her while the son was fondling her feet below.

Soon, the abuse began once again. She swallowed as he began stroking the snow-white silky-soft skin on top of her foot with his finger and cupped her pretty painted toes with his other hand. This time he had his thumb on top of her toes and his four fingers were stroking her toe pads lightly. She jerked slightly when it tickled. That seemed to excite him even more, and as he gently tickled her, Michelle pointed her toes and shook her elevated foot to try to have him release his object of lust and desire. But he just grabbed tighter and tickled harder. She learned not to resist and he in turn tickled in a more tolerable manner.

From her heel he would glide his chunky fingers down the middle of her sole, stopping at her under-toes and then proceed back and forth. It would take him about 30 seconds to trace down her whole foot as small as it was, she later told me. Then he would follow every wrinkle on the sexy, perfectly shaped sole back and forth, and diagonally inside the little creases when she pointed her toes.

There are women with pretty feet, but Michelle's are as pretty as any I have ever seen. I would say in the top 1 percent. That is saying something because I don't find most women's feet attractive at all. I can just imagine that this was the dwarf's dream come true, what he had been fantasizing about all his pubescent and now adult life.

The son began rubbing her ridiculously small and soft heel with one hand and playing with her toes with the other. His index finger slipped between each of her toes one by one. Michelle said it felt really weird because his fingers were so thick and short. It must have been difficult for him too, because her toes are tiny, not short but not long either. That perfect in-between.

The toe play was okay with my wife but it was right then that she felt him kissing and licking along the high arch of her foot. He lifted her foot, pulling it towards him from behind her luscious heel. He kissed under her toes and at the ball of her foot when... it happened.

Michelle had difficulty not saying something because what happened next went beyond playing with her feet. The little man began sliding her toes into his mouth. Because my wife has such little feet all five toes easily glided into his gaping food hole, and his head and face being normal adult sized easily handled devouring the tiny tootsie.

The toenails of her big toes are cropped short but nicely curved from side to side like a little arch. And the big toes are actually a tiny bit curled up between the last knuckle and tips if you look from the sides, which he no doubt did.

He must have enjoyed her big toe and kept running his tongue over the nail and around the tip of her beautiful toe. He was brave enough to pop the other four toes out of his mouth long enough to suck just the big toe back into his mouth and really enjoy the flavor, which was like a combination of lotion and bubble bath. Clean and fresh. My wife's feet amazingly never smelled bad. Never.

My wife's second toe was next. It is so straight with a perfect little nail and he began nibbling on the top and bottom of that toe before sucking all five back into his mouth. She felt her toe ring slip off in the wetness. He began playing with her ring inside his mouth, and she could feel it knocking against her toes while he was munching on them. I bought that ring for her to go with her engagement ring, and this foot fetish abuser was now playing with it with his tongue, washing it in his saliva. That kind of upset me to be truthful.

But the son had good taste, no pun intended. He must have noticed that there is never any hard skin on Michelle's feet, or hangnails or calluses that could ruin the feeling of perfection before him. Eventually inside his yearning and misbehaving yap he somehow slid the tiny toe ring back onto its place on her wedding toe.

My wife was stunned by this time, shocked, and having trouble concentrating on what my boss's wife was saying to her. That is when he grabbed her other bare naked foot from the floor of the deck and slid it towards him too. She could feel her toes from her unhandled foot sliding across his pant leg, and as he was trying to place the little darling on his hopeful crotch, and on top of his erect penis, the hosts and guests were breaking up their conversations and leaving the table to look at a new waterfall the couple had bought for the backyard. The chairs were sliding back as the parents and I rose.

Michelle was the last to be able to get up as the dwarf was deeply entranced in her pretty toes. Eventually he did notice the commotion of legs moving around and people standing, so he begrudgingly released both of her feet but stayed under the table until all was clear. A couple of minutes later Michelle noticed him rushing inside, and for whatever reason never came back out that evening.

We had an enjoyable time, and have been over there since. Sometimes strange and exciting things occur there. Sometimes things I am more able to enjoy now that I know I know a fellow foot lover is also present.