Dwarven Stamina

Story Info
A labouring Dwarf meets a lovely Elf.
1.7k words
4.46
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story begins with a young Dwarf Named Obrin. He was stout, youthful and full of life. Obrin has spent the best part of his years under his father's wing learning how to be one of the best blacksmiths in all the Blue Mountains.

Having originally been born in Erebor, Obrin has seen a lot of the world for his short years and has learnt a lot as well. However that experience doesn't always mean a good living will come his way. Sure, he was skilled in the art of crafting, but his name was far from noble. That didn't deter Obrin from pushing to be the best dwarf he could though.

After Erebor was retaken during the Battle of the five armies, Obrin was asked by his father to take some weapons and armour to a nearby human city not too far from the blue mountains called Númenor.

Obrin packed up, filled his water skin with mead and began his arduous trip to Númenor. A few days into the travel Obrin fell upon a line of smoke in the distance, a few days away from Númenor. He hurried with his short but stout legs to the smoke and found a caravan tipped on its side with three goblins nearby and a small fire brewing underneath.

As he approached the situation further, Obrin noticed two fallen elves and one well-dressed "She-Elf" whom was still alive and screaming in horror! Pulling the two handed great axe from his back, Obrin sprinted toward the scene and with three swift strikes all the goblins fell.

Taking a moment to catch his breath, Obrin approached the She-Elf to inquire what had happened, where she was going and if she was hurt.

"I am Zelnoa of Fangorn, and I am traveling to Rivendell to visit some distant relatives. Who might my saviour be?"

With a gruff clearing of his throat, Obrin extended his hand out toward the "She-Elf".

"I'm Obrin of The Blue Mountains, pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you" she replied humbly before retracting her hand.

"I don't really mix with Elves, but we can't have you traveling out here alone, allow me to escort you to Rivendell" Grunted Obrin.

Of course Zelnoa didn't have much of a choice and so took the dwarf's offer of a free escort. The river Heymlyn was part of the route and the two decided to camp there during their journey. Whilst Obrin was left to set up camp, Zelnoa decided to take a much need bath in the river.

She scuttled off behind some rocks and undressed. A vision of beauty, Zelnoa's long brown hair flowed down to almost her waist and swayed gently in the breeze, she had the most perky breasts, a C-Cup in human sizes. Eventually removing all of her garments, she slowly slipped her slender figure into the water and began to wash from the days of walking she'd been laboured with.

After some time, Obrin began to worry and ventured around the rock, he found Zelnoa, rested with her back on the waters edge, her ample breasts resting just above the water level and her eyes closed, she had drifted to sleep.

Obrin removed his heavy armour, and slipped it onto the rock next to him, his entire body relaxed as the armour was relieved. Left wearing nothing but some tight plaid trousers and a loose cloth shirt, Obrin leaned his head back, leant on his elbows and soaked in the sunshine, watching over Zelnoa.

As afternoon passed, Zelnoa woke and instantly realised she drifted off and looked around in a panic. She stood up and turned to see Obrin on the rock looking startled at her due to the thrashing of the water.

Realising she was completely nude, Zelnoa attempted to cover both her breasts and vagina at the same time. Whilst managing to do so, Obrin still had a clear view of Zelnoa before she covered up.

"You, you...PERVERTED DWARF!! I should have known to never trust you...get a nice look did you?!" She stammered.

After letting out a deep bellowing laugh, Obrin stood from the rock and shook his head.

"Not at all, you had been gone for some time, so I came to make sure you were okay, you looked relaxed I didn't want to disturb you" He reassured.

"Well, throw me something to dry off with will you!? And, cover those eyes!!"

Obrin followed his orders and found an acceptable towel from her luggage saved from the caravan that could be used to dry herself with. He kept his hand over his eyes but had not realised one thing...

Zelnoa, drying herself couldn't help but notice that her current state of nudity had a certain effect on the dwarf's pants. Her eyes were drawn to the thick meaty bulge showing through the tight garment.

Zelnoa found herself biting her lip and a hand slowly slid down to the tip of her pussy, gently rubbing it, just once before realising she had to see it. She stopped and wondered for a moment, wrapping the towel around her private areas but staying near the waters edge.

"Dwarf!! Come here this instant."

Obrin removed his hand from his eyes and followed orders, moving over to the waters edge next to Zelnoa, he stood straight and became slightly nervous as she leaned down to meet him.

"Just as I thought, you're filthy, you too need to bathe if you're going to be in my company" She demanded.

Dwarf's aren't exactly known for being shy and as such he threw off his shirt and pulled his trousers to the ground, which of course left his cock to begin swing between his thighs.

What Dwarves lack in height they make up for elsewhere, Zelnoa couldn't help think as she watched the flaccid cock sway freely. It wasn't overly long, 7 inches or just a little more, but it was wide, it was meaty and muscly, very different to any elf she had laid with.

Obrin noticed the relentless glare and had to speak up.

"You know, it gets bigger if you play with it?" he boasted rather proudly.

Without a second thought, Zelnoa released the grip of her towel allowing her naked body to be revealed once more, the glistening juice from her pussy could be seen reflecting the rays of sunlight.

Dropping to her knees, she grabbed the dwarfs' dick at the very base, examining it slowly with her hand, the other, cupping his rather large and full balls. She felt a firm hand running through her hair that began to encourage her to look closer.

Eventually, Obrin's cock stiffened in her grip, and it grew, slightly in length and got even more rigid. Zelnoa gently leaned forward and licked the head of his penis, slowly exploring how wide and hard it was.

Slowly, she began to slide the dwarf's cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head as she did. Taking her time, Zelnoa suddenly felt the hand on her hand pressure slightly, almost forcing her to take the entire length of his dick into her mouth.

After a few minutes, the dwarf's knees began to buckle, and three warm ropey strings of cum hit the back of her throat, she swallowed each and continued to suck on his dick until it was dry and nothing was left. (surprise me I guess)

The Dwarf, not one to be defeated, pulled Zelnoa to her feet and using his strength built up from years of blacksmithing, hoisted her onto his shoulders, and leaned her against a nearby rock.

Zelnoa's head leant back instinctually as she felt his tongue begin to lash at her pussy. She'd never experienced anything like this before, he was licking her frantically like a hound that hand't eaten in weeks. Her first orgasm came quickly and she gushed covering the dwarf's face in her cum.

That didn't stop him though, he dropped Zelnoa onto the ground and turn her around, he stood up and positioned her onto all fours, grabbing a bundle of her hair with one hand and one of her breasts with the other, she felt the tip of his wide cock pressing against her entrance.

"How can you still have more to use DWA..." She was cut short...

As his entire length was pushed into her tiny hole in one thrust, stretching her insides with pleasure and pain at the same time. Obrin gave a firm tug on the Elf's hair causing her head to be pulled back as he thrusted harder and harder.

The grip on her breast became tighter and tighter as he continued to fuck her with his thick dick. Zelnoa had never been fucked before, she had sex with elves but this dwarf, this was something else. Stopping and pulling his hard cock from inside her tight pussy, Obrin turned Zelnoa around her pressed her onto her back.

With a sigh of relief and disappointment she obliged before feeling her legs being spread once more and Obrin resting the head of his cock at her entrance, rubbing it slowly up toward her clitoris to lubricate it before re-entering her.

He pushed himself back inside her and with this position was able to fuck her faster than he did earlier, his stamina was amazing. Obrin continued to bury his cock deep inside the Elf's dripping pussy, he could tell at this point she was all but spent.

Reaching down with his right hand he began to gently rub her clit whilst he finished fucking her. The Efl's body went into wave after wave of pulsating pleasure, her body began to shake and she unleashed a shriek of pleasure that could be heard for at least a mile in distance. Eventually, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and hovered over her body, two more slow pumps and his cum was firing out of that beautiful pleasure stick covering her tits and face.

Obrin left almost immediately and headed into the water to bathe. Zelnoa soon joined him and they cleaned each other off. Getting dressed, they spoke nothing of the events for the rest of their journey and headed to Rivendell. Upon arrival at the gates Obrin stopped, thanked Zelnoa for the company and kissed the back of her hand.

"Take care She-Elf" he modestly requested.

Then turning on his heels he returned on the road to Númenor.