Dye Job Pt. 04

Story Info
From the case files of Jon Chess.
2.7k words
4.33
3.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

Jon Chess knocked at the chamber door of Phredaria's spare room where his client Dye was staying, for her own protection. He heard a muffled squeak of surprise from within, and the rustle of clothing. Dye opened the door, a towel wrapped around her. The towel barely covered her pert breasts, falling to the top of her thighs, the white cloth implying and innocence that the lack of any other clothing betrays.

Sometimes, like right now, Jon Chess loved his job.

"Hello, milady Dye... I hope you are well?" Chess asked, opening his pack and searching for a parcel. "I brought dinner if you are hungry?" Chess looked at her with a barely repressed lust in his eye. "After all, you make me quite hungry."

Dye nodded her head and turned around, stepping back into the room. She thoughtlessly bent to snatch her panties from the floor. The towel gave him a perfect view of her intimacies, including the string attached to the end of the obsidian warbeads he had brought her previously, which were now buried in her tiny puckered rear.

"Hmm?" she questioned, stepping one foot into the skimpy underthings, still bent over.

"You are doing that on purpose" Chess growled, stepping forward and pushing her face-down on the bed. Jon tossed the towel away, exposing her body to his eager, hungry gaze. Her reply to his act was muffled by the bedclothes. She squirmed her naked body as a fisherman used a lure, drawing him in closer.

"Now, let us come to an understanding, milady Dye" he said, his voice controlled tightly. "Until I resolve your problem, you are my client, dammit!"

Dye mumbled an inaudible response into the bedding again, apparently asking him to continue.

"...and I don't sleep with..." Chess grabbed the end of the string, pulling the first obsidian bead from her tight, heart-shaped ass. "...my..." Chess spanked her ass and pulled forth another two beads. "...clients!" Chess roughly invaded her cunt with two fingers, pistoning them in and out roughly. "And I am especially not going to breed you..." he added, "... until the tattoo is gone!"

Dye squeaked as the largest of the beads stretched her poor puckered rear wide, and then let it close again before another two are pulled out in quick succession. The spank urged a muffled squeak from her as he pressed two fingers into her tight slit. She was soaking wet, eager, and desperately in need of breeding, and she whimpered and squeaked into the bedding.

"Now... if you fired me, I would collar you, brand you as mine, and breed you... but while you are enchanted, I will not accept you firing me... am I clear, little harlot?"

She whimpers unintelligibly into the blankets, probably firing him a dozen times over while she squirmed desperately, a perfect, malleable fucktoy for his use.

Chess leaned close to her elongated ears and bit one gently. "If you anger me off, I'll bite off the tips and drink your blood, little harlot". He bit again, hard enough to leave teeth marks.

Dye squirmed more violently, her juices practically leaking down her thighs, as he bit her. the pain and pleasure both pushing her excitement t a breaking point.

"Now cum hard for me so we can talk," he said, "...and before I forget you ARE my client!".

Dye clearly wouldn't have minded that now, gasping into the bedding as a violent climax washes over her, the unfortunate thing trembling while her fingers curled into the bedding tightly.

Chess withdrew the beads and his fingers, leaning forward to bite-kiss her cunt once, and then took a step back. She mewled softly, still lying face down on the bedding, panting as she turned her head to look at him. "You're fired."

"Un-fuck you. Now turn around and focus... when we are done with the case, and you want to wear a small leather collar, proclaiming you as mine, we'll talk about breeding you properly... or improperly," he teased, knowing the effects his words were having. "Your tight little ass I may let others fuck with your mouth on my cock... but that is after the case, and you are no longer my client"

he paused, letting the fantasy penetrate her brain. "Now... food, or not?"

Dye giggled, rather involuntarily, and she shook her head from side to side. "I swear this tattoo is making me dumber..." she sighed. "Not... that that's... I mean... it does... dumb and happy, if that makes any sense?"

"Yes... it is trying to reinforce you to breed and nothing else. But the Dye I remember is sharper than a dragon's tooth, and she's the one I want to fuck... and hold, and kiss and breed."

"I can... we could get started... and then remove it... you know... it isn't mutually exclusive..." Dye offered hopefully.

"She is the one who gets to make choices about that, not the nymph you. I want the REAL you. Now, can you focus, or do I need to implement plan B?"

"Plan B?" She questioned, still holding her hand out for the towel he'd ripped from her.

"Yes, plan B. I always have a plan B. So, focus, or I will make you focus." Chess ignored her request for the towel.

"But... what -is- plan B?" she asked, looking curious, and lofting her eyebrow, dropping her other hand and crossing her legs tightly, granting her at least a little modesty.

"Don't answer me and you will find out, you cunt-drooling walking temptation." Chess grinned.

Dye pouted a little, but nodded. "Fine... I'll focus... you're no fun at all, you know."

"Did you cum for me? Was that not fun?"

She rolled her eyes. "It would have been more fun with your cum slowly leaking out of me..."

"You are seconds away from Plan B... but, we have not been able to find Cloyd, so I am focusing on getting Phred to remove the enchantment by transferring it to someone else; that will give you more freedom."

"Who's the unlucky victim?"

"Either someone willing or an animal." Chess shrugged.

"I... who would do that willingly?"

"Phred is certain she can transfer it safely. And Illidari and Death Knights who want to be able to enjoy sex again, to name two possibilities." Chess speculated, "...or a human or dwarf who is deemed infertile."

"I... I see. Well that seems... promising..." She nodded.

"They will be blindfolded so they won't see you," Chess said, chuckling. "It is like how we do hostage exchanges, actually..."

"I... didn't you just tell me you'd be offering my ass up to strangers?" She snickered. "Privacy isn't a -terrible- concern at this point." She pondered, thoughtfully. "Though... I might view that differently when it has been removed."

"I will tell you a lot of things when I want to make you cum hard...the more I know about you, the better stories I can tell... not that I couldn't make a fortune selling that ass... " Chess licked one of the Obsidian Warbeads. "Delicious."

Dye flushed a bright blue, one hand slipping down across her flat belly. "I bet I'd be a good whore..." She murmurs.

"After you have the tattoo removed, not my business, unless you want to see me as a person, not as my client... but let's get to that choice, first"

"All... alright..."

"Now... after we remove the tattoo, how much interest do you have in the bastard who did this?" Chess asked. Jon sounded angry, like he wanted to take the responsible party and flay him in chains for Dye to urinate upon before slitting his throat.

"I... honestly...?" She thought hard about that. "Not... as much as I'd have thought. Honestly, I just want it off."

"Yeah... I think it was just a poor attempt at some misguided mage to increase the Ren'dorei population, and not to turn you into his willing whore" Chess explained. "I have already warned the Ren'dorei ambassador so he can spread the word to others that might become victims. I will let him know Phred can help... for a fee... if this works as we expect. That will balance your account with Phred, too"

Dye nodded her pretty little head. "Thank you. You've been very kind... if not -generous-."

Chess had the honesty to blush. "Not precisely altruistic, Dye"

"Oh? Just looking forward to whoring and breeding me?" She flushed a touch darker.

"Honestly? My mind is still recovering from the healing I am getting... right now I want nothing more than to rut you into a pulp, taking your cunt and ass and mouth and filling each one. I want to make you scream with passion and pain." He paused. "Some of what I feel for you is honest, tender love, Dye... but it is swamped by animal need right now."

She peered at him, her eyebrow raising again. "And so, what, exactly, is stopping you?"

"What is stopping me? My pride, my ego," he admitted.

She sighed. "Well then... maybe you should leave... before you do something you'd regret? Or at least let me get dressed?"

Jon stepped closer to her and kissed her hard, biting her lower lip until near bleeding. She mewled into the kiss, pressing into the kiss, even offering her pierced tongue against him as she arched her back, seeming pleased.

Chess offered her his throat. "Mark me, Dye..."

She tilted her head, letting the slightly sharpened incisors, vestigial remnants of her Kaldorei ancestors, press into his skin, leaving indents, but not quite piercing him. "I thought... you couldn't... to a client..."

"Now eat and sleep, and make yourself focus on the ritual. We do it tomorrow if can find a willing transferee... or an unwilling animal."

She nodded her head, a little unhappily at being left in such a state.

"Go on then... leave me to my fingers..." She pouted.

Chess snarled at the apparent rejection, pushed beyond his ability to control himself. "I don't think so. to Fel with the rules" Chess grabbed her and pushed her face down again on the bed. He leaned down and spread her ass-cheeks wide, and begin to tongue-fuck her ass, using lots of saliva to coat her passage while his hands dropped his trousers to his ankles. He opened her ass wide, and entered her cunt with a single stroke and then used the moisture to enable him to press his hard cock against her asshole. Pressing forward, he pulled her hard up against him while thrusting home. One of his hands circled around to stroke her clitoris as Chess growled like a wolf.

Dye squealed delightedly in surprise as he shoves her to the bed, pinned face-down while his tongue invades her poor little backdoor, her obsessive cleaning paying off as he works on the sensitive ring of muscle. When he slammed into her soaking wet slit, she gave a groan, the sound quickly turning into a slightly pained whine when he shoved himself into her ass, stretching her obscenely while her fingers curl into the bedding. Her terse, shallow panting filled the room with sound as he used her body like the elvish whore she secretly wanted to be.

"Mine" Chess growled as he pounded her ass mercilessly. "Go ahead, little whore... tell me to stop. Oh wait, you pouted and whined before I could give you the safeword. Do you want it, little whore? Or do you want me to cum inside that fine cunt...? Should I pull out before I spurt, and feed you my cock so you can taste your cunt, your ass, and my cum all together?" Chess seemed almost enraged as he took her hard and without apparent mercy.

Dye whimpered and whined, arching her back as he plowed into her unthinkingly, encouraging him to violate her poor, abused little ass. "MMph... p-please... in... in my pussy?" She begs, the only coherent words she can muster between whorish moans and desperate little whines.

Seemingly unable to refuse her request since he had already violated the rule., he violated one more thing and slammed into her with a loud growl, the sensation of her silken muscles beyond description. He thrust deep and hard, the forbidden nature of his transgression exciting him even more. He imagined his seed invading her womb and getting her with child, but he also knew that the Thistle Tea he habitually drank acted as a contraceptive, enchantment or not. He tried to banish the reality from his mind and focus on the fantasy of breeding his Ren'dorei bitch.

Dye gave a sound that can only be described as sheer, unadulterated bliss, her mind seeming to fold in on itself as the waves of absolute pleasure threatened to overwhelm her at the knowledge that she's being oh-so-pleasantly being bred, as she was intended to be, her tongue feeling thick in her mouth as she panted desperately.

Chess held of his explosion until he felt her involuntary spasms indicating her own orgasm. Growling like a beast, he bit the back of her shoulders as he spilled his seed into her womb, and collapsed on the bed beside her, spent. "I really hope you still want me when this is all done because it would be hard to give you up" he murmured half hoping she wouldn't hear.

She groaned as he spills his seed into her, shuddering as he finally slumps to the side, leaving his seed to leak slowly from her slit, little drops of whitish fluid dribbling from the plump, over-used lips. "MMph..."

Unbeknownst to either of them, the tattoo slowly faded into her skin, disappearing as the enchantment, sated, faded away. "I... I can't speak for myself then... but... mmph... that was rather pleasant." She admitted.

Chess pulls her into his arms so he can sleep next to her. She snuggles into his arms, sated and fulfilled, her eyes closing slowly as she murrs pleasantly.

* * *

Jon Chess knocked on the door, paused, and walks into the room, carrying a small covered tray into the bedroom.

Dye was already awake, pulling on her armor, and working her last boot into place as he entered.

"Good morning." She stated, her voice less sultry, both more muted and somehow colder. There's something to her that speaks of cold efficiency.

"I made breakfast for us... " Jon said uncertainly, putting the tray on the bed. The tray contained Honey Croissants, Mana-Poached Eggs, and Suramar Spiced Tea.

Dye turned back towards him. "How do I look?" She questioned, glancing at the tray for but a moment, before looking back to him, one eyebrow raised slightly.

"How are you feeling?" Chess said, bracing for the rejection that the light of day often brings after a night of unbridled passion. Jon appraised Dye carefully taking in the leathers and weapons. Jon grinned - he'd gone to bed with a rose, and woken up with a briarthorn... just the way he liked it. "Lethal," he said, approvingly.

"I'm quite well. The tattoo is gone and I feel more... like my old self." She drew her blades and sweeps them through an elegant, complex maneuver before sheathing them.

Chess nodded, wondering if that meant she was through with him. "I'll tell Phred -she'll be pleased. So, it was a one-time enchantment?"

Taking a moment, she breathed in and out, before remembering he's still there. "Apparently." She pauses. "I will admit... last night was rather pleasant." She seems almost detached, as if she were commenting on the weather the night before and not the passionate, and slightly degrading sex.

Jon stepped forward, closer to her. "There is no charge... you stopped being a client and started being a lover last night." Jon leans forward, wondering if she will kiss him, ignore him, or gut him; he would almost refer being gutted to being ignored.

She placed a hand upon his chest, stopping him and peering into his eyes for a long moment. "I'll pay. In full. I can't owe you money if I'm sleeping with you." She states, before leaning in to kiss him, gently, softly.

"...if you insist..." Jon said, his heart leaping like a Highmountain trout. "Can you afford the one gold piece? Including breakfast, of course"

Dye reaches into her armor, tugging a pair of shiny gold coins, and slipped them into his belt. "How about two gold coins... and you get me something nice to wear?"

"... fair deal" Chess said "If I can find something that you look better in than just my bed..."

Dye let her teeth graze his earlobe, "I look lovely in a collar."

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers