Dylan's Learns the Truth

Story Info
Dylan joins his family's fun.
7.3k words
4.6
60.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers

As usual, I will assume you read the previous stories. This story begins in the Christmas Shopping story and continues in Dylan's turn to learn. This is the finale that will conclude Ashley's tale. There is group sex and incest. If that offends, then skip it. I am an amateur writer and I edit my own work. That means I was not paid in any way to provide this story. There are bound to be a few mistakes despite my best efforts. Hopefully they will be minimal and you can still enjoy the story.

*****

"Holy Shit, Ashley," Dylan exclaimed as he stared down at me with wide eyes. "That was...that wa...wow!"

I smiled up at my cousin. The surprise and excitement were still clearly on his face. With some soothing words and calm tones, I got him to relax and tuck his scrumptious cock back into his shorts. We both sat back and let the sun shine on us as we repaired out appearances.

My name is Ashley or Ash to my friends and family. When I was in high school, I played volleyball and basketball, both on the varsity squad. I'm 5'8 and have a very slender, tight build. I have gotten more toned since high school, with a little more muscle definition. My eyes are the same shade of hazel as Mom. I have a mass of wavy blond hair. I wish my tits were bigger, (I'm only a 34B), but my hips are trim and my butt is small and firm. My favorite bikini is this cute little Nautica string bikini and I have a very sexy tan. I'd kept it up by going to the tanning salon a couple times per week all last winter. I think tan-lines are hot and mine are definitely noticeable extreme. People that have seen me naked have said that you notice the tan-lines even before you notice I have a nice body. I think they mean it as a compliment though.

"Look, Dylan, that was great and I'm glad we got to do that. Who knows, maybe we can even do it again sometime," I offered, "Maybe not. It's going to be up to you."

Before he could answer, Mom and Aunt Sue pulled up in Aunt Sue's Charger. Mom came over to my car. My mom is Lisa and she is a very attractive lady. She is 42 years old. She has pale blond hair now, with light brown highlights. She has hazel eyes, as I mentioned and a light complexion. She is 5'7 with a voluptuous build. Her big 36FF tits are capped by soft rose colored nipples. She has a trim waist, nice thick booty and that sexy big rack on her gorgeous frame. I know from experience that she keeps her snatch shaved bare. She works as a bartender at Dusty's Roadhouse, outside of town. All the lugging of beer cases and kegs has kept her from getting out of shape. She does dress sexy and the guys all love to watch her work. Today, she had her long tresses up in a ponytail. She had ball cap with the hair sticking out the back. She had on a tight green tank top. Her bra was close to the same shade of green but was practically sheer. The denim shorts she had on were her regulation "painted on" style. Her sexy butt was pressed firmly into the shorts and the crotch had a obvious camel toe. She has ankle socks and tennis shoes on as well.

She smiled at Dylan, "Happy Birthday, Dilly."

Dylan, to his credit, looked very relaxed and nonchalant. You would never have guessed that his cousin had just sucked his rod or that he unloaded his spunk down that cousin's throat.

"Thanks, Aunt Lisa," he said.

"Hey you two, we're glad you're here. We stopped by the club, but we missed you there," Aunt Sue told as she got out and began heading up to the house. Aunt Sue is about 30 pounds shy of being considered a BBW. Her 5'7 frame is thick and curvy though. She and Mom have similar bodies. Both are voluptuous and thickly built. Wide sexy butts and their slim waists give them that sexy hour glass shape that looks so hot on mature MILFy women. Aunt Sue is more darkly complected than Mom, however. Even in the winter she only lightens up a bit, but in the thick of summer, like now, she is very dark skinned. Aunt Susan is 45 years old, almost a year older than Uncle Mike. Her hair is a very dark brown, almost black, in a cute cut that comes to about her shoulder blades in sexy layers. Her eyes are a brown that is hypnotic. She passed that color on to Dylan. She turned back as she kept walking, "Hurry up, Dylan. We have to get ready. We are meeting your Dad at the restaurant." Aunt Sue had a sandals and a light blue floral print summer dress. It flowed in the summer breeze and she looked dazzling. The wind caught her hair just right and you could see her nipples poking against the thin material.

"What's going on, Mom," he asked, climbing out of my car.

I shot Mom a questioning look and she discreetly shook her head. When Dylan's head was turned, she put her finger to her lips in the "sshh" gesture.

"Your Dad is helping Uncle Ben with something, so he is going to get ready over there and meet up with us," Aunt Sue explained.

Dylan turned to us and said, "Alright. I guess I'll see you guys on Saturday then."

I called out before he started walking away, "Hey Dylan! Give me a call after dinner. I have a feeling you'll want to."

He said, "Okay. See ya, Aunt Lisa. I'll call you later Ash...or text."

With that, he went into the house. Mom hopped into my car and we drove home. When we pulled into the drive-way, I noticed no one else was there.

I asked Mom, "Where are the guys? Aunt Sue said they were here doing something."

Mom looked worried when she rolled her eyes and said, "Something is wrong with the car for Dylan. Mike came over right after you went to work and, well, we had some fun. Then, he went in the garage and was working on the car while I grabbed a shower. Pretty soon, I hear him cursing up a storm."

"What happened," I asked.

She told me, "I don't know, but it sounded serious. He came in and called your Dad at work. Then your Dad came home right away."

"Whoa! Is it going to be ready by Saturday," I asked shaking my head. Crap this was bad. The car was Dylan's big present. Dad and Uncle Mike had been putting time in on it for a couple months.

"I don't know. Frank came over with his wrecker and they took it up to his shop. They want to lift it up and get under it," Mom informed me.

We went into the house and I went upstairs to my room. I changed out of my summer dress and into a pair a blue denim daisy dukes that showcase my butt. I snagged my sleeveless "Lady Gaga" shirt out of the closet and pulled it on. I didn't bother with a bra since I planned to be in for the rest of the night. I was downloading some music when I heard Uncle Mike come into the house. He immediately went into the bathroom and I heard the shower going. Dad wasn't with him, so I assumed he must still be working on the car at the shop.

I came downstairs just as Uncle Mike came out of the bathroom. He looked flustered still as he scrambled to get ready. His pants and shoes were on, but his dark blue shirt was untucked and he was having trouble with his tie. He tucked in his shirt and buckled his belt.

"Fucking car," he spat, "I've a mind to scrap the whole idea of fixing this one up and just take Dylan out to buy a new one."

It was all bluster though. Everyone knew Dylan would totally love the Monte Carlo they were readying for him. He was just agitated. Uncle Mike is a little bit of a bigger man, like Dad. They are both barrel chested. He has hazel eyes, same as Mom and me and light brown hair, Mom's original color. He is about 6'3 and nicely built. He used to keep a light scruff, but he was clean shaven and smooth now. His chest has a light sprinkling of hair and he has small pink nipples. His cock, however, is immense. Dad and Dylan, and no one I ever met for that matter, can match the huge weaponry between Uncle Mike's legs. It is a 9 1/2 inch monster. His light brown pubic hair, circles the base and he only lets a light dusting remain on his balls. After finding out about Dad's man-scaping, He began keeping it tidy below too.

I took the tie from him since he was having so much trouble getting it right. I had Uncle Mike sit on a kitchen stool. I stood in front of him, tied it correctly, and tightened for him. Then, I smoothed out his collar. He eyes wandered down to my tiny erect nipples as they poked against the thin fabric of my t-shirt.

"You look very nice," I told him, appraising his outfit.

He grinned and ran one of his big strong hands up the back of my leg.

Uncle Mike joked, "We both know I'm not nice though, don't we?"

His other hand joined in as he cupped my tight cheeks exposed under my shorts. He kneaded my butt before I backed up away from his arousing hands. My nipples were tight and hard, and I was fucking hot already.

I chuckled at him, "Ah ah ah. Start that stuff and you won't make it to dinner on time."

He replied, "Well, I've got a hard talk ahead of me, and a hard cock in my pants. Guess which one I'm thinking about taking care of first, Ash."

"You say that," I began, "but imagine how much fun we will all have once you get that hard talk out of the way. Now go to dinner, Uncle Mike. Remind Dylan to call me after you guys have your talk."

"What?" Uncle Mike asked as he stood up, eyes wide.

I patted his arm, "Calm down. After you explain it all, I can help him make sense of it. Trust me, it's for the best for all of us."

Mom came into the kitchen, "Oh, you like great, Mike. Go to dinner, honey. Have a good time. I know you aren't looking forward to talking to Dylan about this, but it needs to be taken care of."

"Yeah, you both are right," Uncle Mike admitted.

He gave us both a quick peck on the cheek and then left for dinner.

********************************************************************

Later that evening.

Dad came home a few hours later. He was all smiles when he came in the house.

"Hey Lisa," he yelled to Mom. "We got the car finished," he exclaimed proudly.

Mom said, "That's awesome, Ben. You guys had us worried."

We sat around the kitchen table and chatted for a bit. Dad explained what had happened with the car. I gave him a Dr. Pepper and Mom and I had a Diet Coke. After finishing his drink, Dad went upstairs to take a shower. A few minutes later, I followed.

The bathroom was nice and steamy when I entered. Dad had a thick lather in his hair. The water was running down his large naked form. He is a big guy, 6'4, with a reddish complexion and rusty red-brown hair. Thank God my looks come from Mom's side of the family. His hair is curly, whereas Mom has straight hair normally. That's probably why my blond mane is so full of waves and curls. He is more narrow-waisted than Uncle Mike but they both have that large presence that makes them seem bigger. He has piercing blue eyes and a thin goatee and mustache. It's easy to see why I had a crush on him. He still is quite a sexy man. His eyes were closed as he scrubbed his hair. Dad's exquisite shaft swung between his legs, limp. I planned to correct that very soon. Dad has a nice thick tool that fits into me snugly. stretching my walls. His only has a little bit of hair above his shaft and keeps the rest smooth.

I yanked off my tight t-shirt and pulled my shorts off my legs. I slid my tiny thong panties down my smooth legs and kicked them to the side. I climbed into the shower behind Daddy. He jumped a little at my touch, then opened his eyes. He smiled when I licked my lips at him and stepped in close.

We took turns washing each others sensitive body. Dad's big rough hands ran over my skin and into my thick blonde mane. My tight pussy was wet from more than the hot water cascading over us and my nipples were hard little peaks as Dad's fondled my perky tits. My body was responding to Dad's every touch and my arousal was through the roof. I wanted to take him in my mouth and give him a treat, the second blowjob I'd given today, but the water running down his body made that problematic. Instead, I turned my up-turned butt to him.

I placed my hands against the shower wall and arched my back, creating a nice view to Dad's appreciative eyes and allowing access to his loving daughter's waiting quim. He stepped forward and gripped my slim hips. I reached between my spread legs and lined up his luscious tool with my creamy slit. My seam was hot and moist. I slid my lips open for Dad and he slid into me with a slow deliberate move. I slid my hand down my own slickened tummy and reached down to diddle my love button. My juices coated my fingers as I rubbed sensual circles around my clit.

Daddy's cock felt so good in my tight cunny. A moan escaped my lips as Dad filled my hungry channel.

"Oh Dad," I groaned, "Oh, fuck me. Fuck me. Oooohh!"

He said, "You're my good little girl. You feel so amazing on my cock, baby. Wow, Ash. You are incredible, honey."

The water continued its downpour as our moans of lust filled the bathroom. The wet skin smacking together sounded so erotic and taboo. Dad's grunts were primal and had me so hot as he pounded his daughter's up-turned twat. My soft moist lips were gripping Dad's shaft as he took me passionately. Soon, I could feel his dick pulsing as it readied to flood my snatch with his thick seed.

"I'm close, baby. Here it comes," Dad announced as he continued his erotic assault on my gloriously aroused body.

"Mmm, yea! Shoot it all over me," I wailed as I tossed my head back and looked over my shoulder at him seductively.

Dad gripped my thick curls in one hand and withdrew his cock with the other. He pumped it vigorously. My fingers continued their frenzied dance on my sensitive button. Dad roared in ecstasy as his jizz sprayed all over my tight tan-lined butt and lean back. My own motions finished me off, allowing me to cum hard along with Daddy.

Dad was not satiated yet, but the water was getting cold now. We hopped out of the shower and dried each other with our thick, wonderfully plush towels.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," Dad suggested, hugging me up to him.

Just then, I heard my phone begin ringing. I immediately recognized it as Dylan's ringtone-The Mario Bros. theme music.

I frowned, "Sorry, Dad. I can't right now."

He groaned, "Oh, you torture me, Ash."

We both chuckled as I rushed from the bathroom and hurried into my room to scoop up my phone.

"Hello," I said into it. I clutched the towel around me.

Dylan's voice filled my ear, "Oh my God, Ash! My parents drove me down to the park after dinner and we had a long, very weird, talk"

"You did? What about," I teased.

He answered, "You know. I could really use someone to talk to about all this."

"I know. I figured as much. It is a lot to process," I told him truthfully.

Then he asked, "Can I spend the night over there tonight?"

"Dylan," I protested, "You just found out. You don't have to start right away."

He laughed, "Ha! No, not for that. You are the only one I feel like I can talk to. Really talk to. I was hoping I could spend the night and you and I could talk about it and help me make sense of it. It's crazy right?"

"Okay, Dylan, "I told him, "Let me go ask Mom and Dad real quick.

When I asked, Mom thought the same thing I had at first and that Dylan wanted to get started. Once I explained, they agreed that it was probably a good idea. I told Dylan to come on over. I went back to my room and pulled out the under-bed for him. I pulled on a tight powder blue camisole top and a pair of matching shorts. I grabbed a sexy blue and black striped spandex thong. It was a cute pair and I hoped Dylan made no advances. I doubted my willpower was strong enough to resist. I wondered if my choice of panties was a subconscious desire for Dylan to see me in something attractive instead of trusting in a ugly pair to keep me honest.

Uncle Mike and Aunt Sue came by to drop Dylan off on their way home from the evening dinner date. They all looked nice, dressed up in the attire. Aunt Sue had a very sexy red dress about mid-calf length. Her plentiful bosom was very much on display. It was nice to see Aunt Sue getting a little more relaxed and sexy in her choices. She is a beautiful woman and it really suited her. Dylan had on a burgundy dress shirt with gray slacks and gray tie.

The parents stayed downstairs and had a glass of wine and talked while Dylan came upstairs to my room to hang out with me. Our talk started slowly, exchanging pleasantries and such. We talked about dinner. His mom came up and said good-night before they left. He kissed her good-bye. Mom came in shortly after they left and gave him some of Dad's pajamas to use. It was just a pair of sweat shorts and a tank top. He stood up and was about to go into the bathroom to change until I gave him a funny look.

"Dylan, you saw me full on naked at the club earlier today. Not to mention, that hot little birthday present I gave you too," I reminded him.

He changed right there then. His tie and dress shirt came off, revealing his strong chest and toned arms. I love sexy muscular arms. Dylan is a younger version of Uncle Mike. He is 6'2 and keeps his sexy form at about 190 pounds. His hair is half a shade lighter then Uncle Mike's light brown, making it a sandy blond. His eyes are a deep brown like his Mom's. His skin tone is also just a touch darker than Uncle Mike but not as dark as Aunt Sue. He got a lot darker this summer though and he had that sexy All-American golden boy glow to his skin. Seeing him made me regret deciding on no sex tonight. He shucked off his dress slacks and he had a cute black and gray pair of Under Armour boxer briefs. The briefs cupped his package and high-lighted his equipment deliciously. He put on the pajamas and we sat on my bed.

I turned my music on and the low tones filled the room. Pretty soon, it was quiet in the house. Dylan and I were the only two awake now. We talked. I told him the whole story of how I found out about our family's situation. I related all I had experienced since that first night and the trip to do the Christmas shopping. I filled in the rest with all that I've been told and all I had learned. I answered any questions he had honestly and with as much sensitivity as I could.

By the time we were tired, I believe I had truly helped. Dylan seemed totally relaxed and comfortable with it. I had a good feeling about the days (and nights) ahead of us now.

My dreams that night were hot and erotic. I was in a swirling orgy of pleasures, surrounded by my family. Mom and Aunt Sue were now my Sapphic sisters and Dad, Uncle Mike and Dylan were my lusty boy toys enjoying my charms and taking me to new heights of ecstasy. I woke up aroused after one particularly hot scene. I looked over at Dylan, but he was out cold on the little bed. I pushed my shorts down to my knees and tugged my thong to the side, away from my moist cunt. My fingers found my hot clit. Quickly, I took care of my need. I had to stick with the decision to make Dylan wait until Saturday. I rolled over onto my stomach and arched my body allowing my fingers to saw into my channel while my thumb strummed my sensitive nubbin. My hand had thick honey trickling over it as I plunged into my body. I bit my pillow to stifle my moans as I took my pleasure. It was a quick mind-blowing climax and just what I needed to get the edge off my desires.

I kicked my shorts off and held my thong away from my wet box. I quietly hurried into the bathroom and cleaned myself. I got back in bed. I heard Dylan moan softly in his sleep. I wondered if his dreams were as hot and lusty as my own. Finally, I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

We all got up the next morning and had breakfast like nothing was out of the ordinary. Mom had hunter green silk nightgown with black lace at the bodice. Her nipples were totally visible through the lace and she knew it. Dylan kept composed, but the bulge in his shorts told me he enjoyed the view. I had put my own shorts back on and they were so short that my cheeks were again exposed out the bottom. Dad and Dylan's shorts both had noticeable tents in them. We all laughed and talked like any regular morning.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers
12