Dynamics of a Human Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyler_H
Tyler_H
62 Followers

Finally, exhausted, her lover collapsed onto the bed.

"I'm. So. Very glad," Sam began breathlessly, "that your time in college has actually taught you something useful, with real-world application," Sam beamed shakily down at Miranda who simply rolled her eyes at the taunt.

"Keep talking like that and I'm not taking your pants off," she warned.

"Don't you threaten me, you little minx, I will harm you."

Miranda just laughed as she worked to undo Samantha's jeans, sliding them and her sodden panties off in a single bundle and tossing it in a corner against the wall. Samantha craned her head up to look at them.

"Huh, well, I guess 'clothing time' has ended here for the evening," she laughed and flopped back down, with an arm over her eyes. She shifted slightly and looked down at herself in a satisfied manner; sweat glistened off her toned body like the sun over water. Her mound was shaved clean; she and Miranda did that together every so often although she couldn't convince her to go bare as well, and her outer lips were engorged. Her sex glistened slick, hot, and hungry.

Sam caught Miranda staring, "You do realize it's not strictly ornamental, right?" she quipped. Miranda laughed and as she was reaching down to strip off her shirt, her cheeks began to flush crimson as she began to feel self-conscious

"Oh come on!" she laughed at Miranda's hesitation.

Almost bashfully, the dark haired girl pulled her shirt up over her head, taking care with her wrist as she removed the garment, exposing a simple powder-blue bra.

"What?" Miranda demanded as she reached back to unclasp herself. Her bra fell away and she massaged her breasts and rubbed them gently, squeezing and flexing them. Miranda's nipples had always been described as "puffy", something she had always been self-conscious about. She was therefore quite pleasantly surprised when Sam, upon seeing them had declared them to be "like marshmallows and sugar" and proceeded to ravage them thoroughly

Sam's eyes glazed over with hunger as she took in the sight, her expression fierce. Her white teeth and the very tip of her pink tongue protruded slightly from between her bee-stung lips, Miranda's breasts were pale and small and firm and just perfect. They would flush crimson at the slightest stimulation, becoming the same shade of pink as her tiny nipples.

"Just admiring my favorite pair of Chinese miniatures," Sam said with a smirk.

"Hey, that's Japanese miniatures, ignoramus," she shot back.

"Whatever, come over here and fuck me already!"

Miranda acquiesced with a crooked smile as she unbuckled her jeans and shimmied out of them and her panties, kicking them away with a dainty foot. Her form was pale and lithe, hairless except for a tuft of dark hair crowning her sex. Her violet eyes were radiant; they shone like stars in her porcelain face. Her slender form was almost luminous as moonlight through their bedroom window shone upon her.

"Getseui," Sam murmured as Miranda climbed into bed next to her. It was a pet name Sam had for her. It meant "moon". Miranda had earned it the first time they had made love at night and, like tonight, the moonlight outside had made her glow. In their post-coital bliss, Sam had confessed to her feelings and how Miranda looked to her eyes, Miranda had taught her the term and it had become one more secret thing between them

"Toraaneko" replied Miranda as she pulled Sam into her arms and wrapped her arms around her. That was Sam's pet name. It meant "Little Tiger." She also earned that name the first night they made love. She'd left claw marks down Miranda's back. Against such fair skin, the scratches shone bright red and took a very long time to fade. Miranda had, of course, insisted that Sam replace them with fresh marks at the earliest opportunity.

"Mmmmmmm" Samantha stretched and purred in contentment. That had been the other reason she was called "Little Tiger".

Miranda kissed her forehead, tucked a lock of blond hair behind Sam's ear, and brought her face right up against hers. They spent a few moments like that, their noses touching, Miranda's dark eyelashes tangling in Sam's fairer ones. They traded breaths as if taking in the very essence of the other deep into their lungs and into their very blood as they ceased to be two separate individuals and became something more: One breath. One heart. One love.

"I think now would be a fantastic time for you to chow down on me like a fat man at a barbeque," Samantha whispered.

"Sam!" Miranda rolled over onto her back, laughing hard, as Samantha slipped her arm out from under her and began to pull herself up into a sitting position, propped up against the wall.

"Sorry, it was getting just way too quiet in here," Sam confessed. Miranda raised her arm away from her face to regard her lover.

"You're certifiable."

Sam grinned, "Hey, everybody knows that crazy chicks are fucking beasts in the sack."

Miranda laughed again, too suffused with warmth, lust, love, and joy to offer up her usual objections at such language.

Samantha meanwhile had finished propping herself up against the wall. Gingerly she took her left leg in both her hands and slowly spread it.

For a moment, Miranda moved to help her, but Sam gave the girl her best, "I'm not a cripple, I don't need any help, back off," look and she took the hint.

Sam duplicated the act on the other leg, which left her splayed and exposed to her beloved. Her body shone in a very inviting fashion; at least it appeared so to Miranda. She licked her lips unconsciously as she drank in the sight of her lover as Sam extended a single finger and crooked it beckoningly.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty," Sam growled quietly, a hungry sound of appetite and need as Miranda crawled over to her like a beast.

"Purr," she replied and then giggled demurely, placing a hand over her mouth in embarrassment, even as she drew up against her lover's form.

"Oh will you stop with that bashful 'China Girl' shit?" Sam grumbled.

"For the last time it's - ," Miranda began.

Samantha gripped her head and with strength Miranda couldn't hope to resist even if she had wanted to and drove her head between her thighs.

"- mapomese" she finished, muffled by the sticky sweetness.

"Less talking, more licking," Samantha demanded. She removed one hand from Miranda's head and rested the other upon the crown of her hair, threading her fingers through her dark hair.

"Mmmmmm....." moaned Miranda, "Isn't it technically your turn?" she asked lifting her head up from her work to look at her lover with suspicion.

"Shhh," Sam said looking like the cat that ate the canary as Miranda returned to her task, causing Sam to began to jump and twitch from Miranda's tongue, "Oooo, that's nice!"

Miranda, slowly, perfectly, traced up one side of Sam's outer folds with her silken tongue and down the other, refusing to move any deeper; she sucked and licked in long, languid strokes, like a painter at his canvas.

"For fuck's sake-!" Samantha began

And then Miranda stabbed her clit with her tongue and Sam went completely rigid. She managed a single squeak of pleasure before all the necessary muscles and nerves to make sound were disabled so that her body could focus on what Miranda was doing to her.

Miranda looked up from her work, catching Sam's baby blue eyes, "You were saying?" she gloated

Sam had to swallow a few times to get some moisture in her mouth to speak, "Miri, if you stop what you are doing, I swear, I will end you-"

The rest of the threat was lost in a very loud gasp as Miranda sucked her hard little bud into her mouth and began to give those slow, certain, strokes that characterized Miranda's preferred method of lovemaking: deliberate, patient, and mercilessly teasing.

"Yes, that's what I thought," Miranda said quietly as she blew a cool breath against Sam's clit, causing her to jump, "Now shut up already."

"Shutting. Up."

Sam had begun making a series of short, gasping, breaths: her chest heaved and she ran her hands down herself, gripping her breasts and pulling at her engorged nipples.

"Miri, Miri, Miri," she rasped over and over again.

Miranda decided it was time: with one free hand, she slid her hand down Sam's chest, down her taunt stomach to her shaved mound. Very gently, she began to slide a finger up into her body.

Sam stretched out, breathing deeply, "Ahhhh," she sighed in contentment as she felt her lover inside her."

Miranda took a deep steadying breath taking a moment to kiss her lover tenderly on her thigh, she didn't want to rush this and she didn't want to hurt her lover. Samantha had been her first and only female lover and had been her sole source of education regarding Sapphic love. Still, she sometimes let her enthusiasm get the better of her, which made things uncomfortable.

She very slowly continued to push: Sam was extraordinarily tight, far more so than herself, as Sam had only been with a man once in her life after which she had decided that she preferred the company of women.

Sam chimed in, "That's good Miri due diligence, I expect every square inch of me paid worship by that magnificent mouth of yours," she grinned and fluttered her eyelids in pleasure, "That means ALL of me: Don't forget I have other body parts besides boobs, snatch, and ass."

The other girl chuckled and took the time to move her free hand all over Sam's body; tracing her fingers along every bronzed curve. She pulled herself closer to her lover and rested her head against her sweat-kissed body, eyes closed. For a moment, the pair simply held each other, lost in the stillness. If Miranda closed her eyes, she could almost feel lover's heartbeat through her body.

Suddenly, Miranda removed her finger from within her lover. Sam frowned in confusion, but then she saw that the other girl was trembling and she understood. Sam cooed and gently reached down to pull her lover further up the bed to face her. They kissed and held each other close in the gloom of their bedroom, lit only by a shaft of pale silver that spilled through the window and cast itself upon their bodies, making their sweat shine like stars.

"You okay?" Sam whispered kissing Miranda's brow.

"Yes, I just need a minute. Feeling a little overwhelmed."

Sam curled her lips up in affection and amusement and gave the slender girl a squeeze: Miranda sometimes got a little overwhelmed by her emotions. Sam had learned to pace accordingly.

"Take all the time you need love."

"You're not mad that I stopped before you could have an orgasm?"

"Of course not sweetie," she held the frail girl to her and squeezed, "We're both still new at this."

"But you've been with a lot of girls."

"Thank you for making me sound like a tremendous slut."

"Well, if the stiletto fits..."

"What I mean," Sam continued giving the other girl a stern look, "Is that I've never been with a girl like you before. Loving women isn't like loving men; men are pretty simple: insert tab A into slot B, wash, and rinse, repeat."

Miranda barked out a short laugh as Sam continued, "But women are a bit more complicated, there are a lot more variables," she furrowed her brow in thought, trying to phrase it in a way Miri would respond to, "It's like, if men are high school algebra, then women are Quantum Computing."

"Great, I have a gorgeous, naked woman in bed with me and we're talking math," Miranda huffed, "For I am the queen geek, let all lesser geeks bow before me."

Sam glared, "My point is that this lesbian stuff is hard and very few people land it on their first try," she cupped the pale girl's chin in her hands and brought her face closer to hers,

"Miranda, how many men have you been with so far?

"One."

"And how many women?"

"Counting you?"

"Counting me."

"One."

"See my point?" Sam hugged her and kissed the top of her head, "We got all the time in the world, love, to figure all this out," she grinned, "And when we do, there will be orgasms a-plenty. So, try to cut yourself some slack, lover."

Miranda wiped away a few stray tears from her eyes, "Thanks, Sam."

"Anytime. Every time."

They enjoyed each other in the spaces between words, luxuriating in the most comfortable silence either had ever known. As the night wore on, time became irrelevant. But, at some point, Miranda began to stir and started to kiss Sam's throat.

"Ahhh," Sam purred into wakefulness, "Welcome back."

"Good to be back," Miranda placed both hands on her lover's face and drew Sam's mouth to hers. Like the rest of Sam's body, her lips were firm but also warm and sweet.

Sam opened her mouth and slid her tongue between Miranda's lips, past her teeth and into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around her lover and pulled her tight against her body. Miranda moaned as she felt Sam squeeze her slender form making her feel protected and loved.

The broke the kiss only to come up for air, their hands moving across each other's body.

Sam giggled, "This is really, really, good."

"Did you just giggle?"

A pause.

"No, of course not. Don't be absurd."

"Not even when I do this?" Miranda asked and she began to tickle Sam's ribs mercilessly.

"You evil wench!!" Sam cried out as she fought back. Sam was stronger, Miranda was quicker and she used this to her advantage as she pounced upon the other girl, straddling her as she pinned her arms down.

"Say uncle!" Miranda yelled.

Samantha grunted in frustration; in a fair fight, she could outmuscle the other girl easily. This was not one of those times, however: Miri was bearing down all of her weight onto Sam's wrists and her legs weren't strong enough to dislodge her. She bucked and twisted, trying to get free.

"Never!" Sam cried out defiantly, "I will never submit!"

Making sure the other girl couldn't wriggle free, Miranda she bent over and kissed her deeply, their tongues entwined and both girls sighed in contentment.

Miranda pulled back from her lover with a cheeky expression plastered on her face.

Sam swallowed, "I will not submit."

Another long kiss, Miranda loved to run the tip of her tongue across Sam's teeth. Sam responded by nipping at her lover's mouth.

Miranda settled back upon her lover and continued to look very self-satisfied, "And now?"

"I will--- "

Leaning over, Miranda kissed her again, she kissed all over her face, the lids of her eyes her forehead, her blonde hair even the tip of her nose, which made Sam giggle again despite herself.

"And now?" Miranda asked.

Sam took a moment to take in her pinned wrists before looking back up at her lover.

"And now...I'm yours, Miri."

Miranda released her arms and Sam opened them wide to receive her. Miranda dove into Sam's embrace laughing as they kissed each other over and over again. They rolled around together on the bed, doing their best not to fall off.

Their hands roamed over each other's body: Miranda buried her hands in Sam's golden tresses and brought them to her lips, taking the scent of vanilla and sweat deep into her lungs. Sam took Miranda's face in her hands and brought her close for another kiss before running her hands down the sides of her face. She took a moment to stroke Miranda's cheek with the back of her hand. Miranda reached out and clasped it with hers. They didn't use words, they didn't need to. It was there in their eyes and in their touch.

Miranda began to slide her hands down the other girl's body and Sam's lips curled in pleasure. She cupped Sam's cheek in a pale hand and the other girl caught it between her cheek and shoulder, nuzzling and dotting it with small kisses.

"I'm keeping this hand," she informed Miranda, "Just so you know."

"But I had plans for it!" Miranda pouted prettily.

"Let's hear them."

"I want to touch you," she began, sliding her hand down past Sam's collarbone, "Down there."

"I think I can let that happen." Sam settled against the pillows and beckoned towards her neck, "Start here and work your way down, lover, like you were doing before"

The girls shared a smile as they drank in the sight and feel of each other. Miranda approached her lover with fire in her eyes as Sam tilted her head to the side so she could the other girl could resume feasting on her throat unimpeded.

Sam closed her eyes as she felt Miranda's mouth on her neck, "Oh, what a vampire you would make, sweetie."

"I vant to suck your blood." Miranda continued to kiss and nipple as Sam's skin.

"No, to the 'blood', but I could be persuaded to permit a substitute."

"I can work with that."

"Good, now, enough attention on my neck, it's been thoroughly tenderized. The tour is ready to continue."

Miranda licked her lips and began to eye Sam's breasts.

"No," Sam held up a warning finger and wagged it back and forth.

"But they're yummy!" Miranda pouted.

"True, but we still have some territory to cover, young one," she held her breasts up, "If I wanted someone that was all about the girls, I'd be dating guys."

"That was a very low blow."

"Again, Miri, if I wanted to talk about 'low blows'—"

"All right all right! I get it!" Miranda scowled, "Young lady; I am a horny Asian girl, toy with that at your peril"

"Sweetie, your dad is from Johannesburg."

"In matters of horniness, Asian trumps African." She waved, "Fine, educate me already."

"You're adorable when you're miserable; you know that right, Miri?"

"Shut up."

Samantha placed her fingertips next to her ears, "Now, some women enjoy having their ears nibbled."

"Ooooo...kinky," Miranda looked excited.

"I don't."

"Oh."

Sam traced her shoulders, "I'm a shoulders girl. Have no idea why, but for some reason my shoulders are pretty sensitive," she explained, "Which is why a lot of my outfits leave my shoulders bare, it just feels nice."

"Okay, I think I can work with that," Miranda licked her lips and began to kiss her way down Sam's neck until she reached her shoulder.

"Mmmmm...," Sam shivered with delight, "You learn quickly, grasshopper," she teased as she affected a terrible impression of David Carradine.

Miranda rolled her eyes, but continued to place warm kisses up and down Sam's shoulder blade, delicate as butterflies and warm as summer rain

"Good, good, now, how about some teeth?"

Miranda looked up from her treat with a broad smile; she was a biter, something that the two of them had had to address the first time she had gone down on Sam.

"Nom, nom, nom," Miranda began to gnaw on Sam's shoulder causing the other girl to squeal.

"I am not a Happy Meal, Miri," she admonished, "show some style."

"Sorry," Miranda kissed her gently, "You're just so yummy."

"I know, I know," Sam sighed, "It's my cross to bear. Now, I believe you were nibbling?"

"Good memory," Miranda slowed down and mixed a combination of lips, tongue, and teeth as she roamed over her lover's skin.

"You are gifted." Sam approved.

"Yes, I know. It's my cross to bear," Miranda replied.

Sam cackled and leaned over to kiss her lover's mouth, "Okay, now you can turn your attention to the girls."

"Finally."

"You're such a guy."

Miranda gave her a stern look, "I'm sorry, do you see a penis anywhere here?"

"Give it time."

Miranda just started kissing Sam's collarbone, taking her time as she'd been taught. She dotted her skin with small, warm, kisses before moving down to her chest.

Sam reached down to offer a full breast to her lover. The other girl took it in her hands and cupped it, enjoying the feel of it in her hands. It was firm, like the rest of her, but also strangely soft. Sam didn't have any tan lines, her entire body looked like a sunset dipped in gold and she could almost feel the heat radiating from her body. Miranda began to kiss first one, then the other breast, circling Sam's areolas in long strokes before gently sucking on first one then the other nipple, making them rock hard.

Tyler_H
Tyler_H
62 Followers