Dynamics of a Human Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Except, we're not done yet," Miranda admonished as she reached down, attempting to push her lover's head past her stomach and down between her pale thighs. Instead, Sam smacked her hands.

"None of that, I'll get to it when I'm damn well and ready," Sam admonished.

"Be ready now!" Miranda pleaded. She looked down at Sam, a frantic light in her eyes.

Sam looked back up at her with hooded eyes, shining with desire, and without breaking eye contact, leaned in and begin to lick at the very tip of Miranda's cleft of Venus.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Miranda moaned. She buried her hands in Sam's hair and clenched her fists tightly, doing her best to not rip out clumps of blonde hair.

Sam pushed at her pale thighs to get more access to her lover's nether regions, which Miranda was all too happy to grant, and gently slid a finger up into her body, curling it and rubbing back and forth inside her lover's body, taking time to slide back her womanhood and expose her tiny bud.

"Sam!" Miranda gasped as Sam sucked gently on it occasionally pressing her tongue, flat and warm, against it and stroking in long, languid sweeps, before sucking it back into her mouth.

"Cumming!" Miranda cried out and she forced herself to release her lover's hair so she could dig her nails into the pillows next to her as intense pleasure caused her to convulse in ecstasy.

Sam was rewarded with a torrent of Miri's juices; she relished in her lover's taste: licking and swallowing as much as she could and letting the rest dribble down her lips, past her chin and upon her throat.

"We have a winner!" Sam called out triumphantly, and then winced, "Okay, yeah, loud noise is bad."

Miranda finished shuddering and took a long, deep breath as Sam crawled up towards her and kissed her mouth gently.

"I think my skin is all hot now, going to have to fix that if you want me to help with your headache."

Sam smiled and stroked Miranda's dark hair, "I think I'm feeling better. It's nothing a sex coma followed by more sex and maybe some ice cream can't fix."

"It's a date." Miranda beamed and kissed Sam's face from cheek to cheek, ending at the tip of her nose.

"Ack!" Sam cried out in dismay and swatted Miranda away, "leave my nose alone!"

"But it's so cute!"

"Uh-huh," Sam wrapped arms around her lover, "So, how are you feeling?"

Miranda shrugged, "A little better, worn the hell out."

"I'll bet."

"And how are you feeling about our houseguest?"

Miranda pursed her lips in thought.

"The day that man gets hit by a bus, I believe in God again."

"Ouch!" Sam gave her a sideways look, "catty bitch much?"

"He deserves it."

"Why? Because you're attracted to him?"

"For the last time--!"

"I know, I know, 'you're not attracted to him'," Sam blew a raspberry at the other girl, "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

The room was quiet for a moment as the two girls collected their thoughts.

"I offered to have sex with him if he would help me rescue you," Miranda confessed quietly.

Samantha spun her head hard enough to give her whiplash as she gawked at the girl.

"I'm sorry, what now?"

"At the party, he was playing cards and it was all I could think of."

Sam got very quiet for a long time. Then, "What did he say?" she asked softly.

Miranda exhaled, "He turned me down flat, even when I...," she began to blush, "...showed a little skin."

"Oh Miri!" Sam's heart went out to the normally painfully shy girl, "This is all my fault, I'm so sorry."

"It was a nightmare, the whole evening, pure Hell," Miranda glared at the door, "And he was the worst of it."

"I think you mean the bit where you were humiliated and betrayed by your lover, who then promptly managed to almost get herself raped to death, was in fact, the worst part."

"Point taken," Miranda admitted reluctantly. She then adopted a very familiar stubborn set to her jaw.

"I know you think he can help you Sam," she continued quietly, "And if he can, then I'll do everything to make that happen," Miranda looked intently into her lover's eyes, "You know that."

"But?"

"But if he can't," Miranda took Sam's hand and squeezed it, "I want him gone, Sam. I want him out of our house and out of our lives."

"And what happens if he can deliver? And I get better?"

"Then when we're done with whatever treatment needs to happen, we're done with him. Out. Gone. Over. For good.

Samantha exhaled hard, "I just want to make sure I have this perfectly clear: he keeps me from getting raped, gets both of us home, carrying me for some of it, before sitting us down in the living room and telling us I could be walking a year from now," she scrutinized Miranda's visage in the dark, "and you want to pay him back by telling him to get the fuck out of our lives? What the fuck is your problem?"

"He's manipulative!" Miranda exploded, "And he's a liar, and he said terrible things."

"He played you!!" Sam crowed, "What did he do?"

"He...," Miranda was trying to breathe and yell at the same time and succeeding at neither, "...he deliberately provoked me the entire time we were together I even punched him."

"You punched him? Since when do you punch people?"

"He did it deliberately! He intentionally made himself the bad guy."

"For God's sake, why?"

"So I'd hurt him instead of you!"

Sam's eyes bugged out of her head, "Wait, what?"

"I was pissed off and hurting," Miranda sighed, "And I was just ready to say 'screw it', and do something really bad."

"Like what?"

Miranda looked at Sam right in the eye, "You don't want to know."

"Got it," Samantha paled a little as the full impact of her actions and what the repercussions could have been crashed into her like a freight train, "Continue, please," she whispered quietly.

"And he instead provoked me all night, insulted me, called both of us names and essentially did everything he could to upset me."

"And you never tweaked to the fact that he was conning you?"

"Not once," Miranda entwined her fingers around Sam's, "By the time we got here I was ready to explode."

"And then he made you explode?"

"Yes. Hence the punching."

Sam brought Miranda's hand to her mouth, kissing it gently, "Well, two things spring to mind."

"And they are?" Miranda asked sullenly.

"One, I am officially off the party girl tour," Sam's lower lip began to tremble, "Jesus, I could have lost you."

"You were nearly sexually assaulted, Sam. I think that takes priority."

"You think wrong, Miri," Sam cupped the girl's cheek, "Women get raped. Most survive it. I would have survived it," tears had started to seep from blue eyes, "but I would not have been able to survive losing you. You're my everything, Miri."

Miranda felt a sharp pain in her heart at Sam's words and she held her tightly, feeling the last of her anger and resentment towards her being cleansed and forgiven.

"I love you Sammy."

"I love you too, Miri."

Miranda wiped at her eyes and laughed a little to break the tension, Sam did the same and soon the girls were feeling a bit more secure with things.

"Okay," Miranda began, "Okay, you said that there were two things that sprang to mind. One was the fact that you're done drinking."

"No, I said I was done with the party girl thing," Sam corrected, "I fully reserve the right to get boldly trashed in the privacy of my own home and/or surrounded by friends and loved ones."

"Your terms are acceptable," Miranda conceded, "Now, what was the other thing?"

"I've finally met someone smarter than Miranda Inoue."

"What?!"

"Oh, come on!" Sam teased, "All your life, you've been the smartest person in the room. Hell, I know you're smarter than I am. But," she admonished, "there's 'book smart', and there's 'smart smart', and I think he's got you dead to rights."

"He is not smarter than me," the Asian girl growled.

"He had you wrapped around his finger the moment you asked for his help," Sam replied giddily, "The great Doctor Miranda Inoue, outsmarted for the first time."

"You are enjoying this way too much."

"I think what bugs you more is that he was the one that tricked you."

"Well, of course I'm bugged he tricked me!"

"Oh good, so you're willing to admit now that he tricked you?"

"Get. To. The. Point."

"See, I'm willing to bet that ultimately you'd meet your intellectual match. What were you picturing? Another doctor? A scholar? Some wunderkind prodigy from a foreign land with dusky good looks and an accent that makes you just want to pin him to the wall and nibble your way down his back?"

Miranda looked ready to have an apoplexy.

"But no, you got outwitted by an alcoholic Englishman who probably doesn't even have a high school diploma and measures life as the downtime between cigarettes," Samantha looked positively radiant, "You got beat by someone who you think is beneath you."

"He's an idiot," the other girl grumbled.

"The fact that you are currently stewing in the bubbling remains of your ego says otherwise."

"You're really loving this, aren't you?"

"Are you kidding? If this moment had genitalia, I'd fuck it forty ways from Sunday!"

"Your point?"

"Do you remember what high school was like for you?"

"Sure, I worked really, really, hard, graduated top of my class."

"And then college."

"Same thing; hard work and a lot of it."

"And graduate school?"

"Are you going somewhere with this?"

"Miri you hadn't even ever had a beer before you met me," Sam curled a strand of dark hair around her finger; "You have devoted your entire life to academic success and sacrificed everything else in the process. Do you remember what I had to go through to get you to go out with me?"

"I remember you stalked me for the better part of the year," Miranda smiled a little despite herself, "No one would believe me that the girl in the wheelchair was stalking me."

"They never suspect us 'handi-capable' people," Sam's face twisted into a look of disgust, she hated that term, but it served to illustrate her point.

"So what are you saying?"

Sam threw up her arms in exasperation, "Do you think Grey ever passed up a chance to get laid when he was our age, or have a drink, or smoke a joint, or go outside and hang out?"

Miranda frowned, "Probably not."

"So, not only is he at least as clever than you if not more so, he managed to get that way without sacrificing his freedom to go out and have a good time."

"Wait a second," Miranda interjected, "You're saying I'm pissed at him because he's smart and he got to party and I didn't?"

"At last, she has seen the light," Sam quipped, "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying; everything that came to you through years and years of hard work and discipline seems to have come to him with ease."

"At no point has he demonstrated that he understands physics better than I do," Miranda countered.

"That's true," the other girl conceded, "and if this were a Jeopardy tournament, you'd probably wipe the floor with him."

"There's a satisfying thought."

"My point, however, is that this life, academia, has been your entire world," Sam gestured out towards the bedroom door, "But sooner or later, you'll leave and you'll have to survive in his, where not everything can be solved with a computer and a tidy equation."

Miranda looked troubled, but allowed herself to be spooned by the other girl.

Sam wrapped her arms around her and squeezed her body, taking one of the other girl's pale hands in hers and kissing it.

"That's an awful lot of conjecture," Miranda grumbled.

"Maybe, but we'll see how it plays out."

"Why did you ask him to stay?"

A pause.

"I feel safer with him around," Sam replied.

Miranda's eyes widened at that comment,

Safer?!

"The guy's an A-1 nut job!"

"True," Samantha agreed, "But for now, he's an A-1 nut job that's on our side and after what happened tonight I feel better knowing that he's around."

"Weirdo."

Sam smiled and squeezed Miranda's slender frame tightly.

"Go to sleep, Getseui," she said, "Everything will make more sense tomorrow."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Miranda fell silent and she soon felt the steady, deep, rhythm of Sam's breathing, indicating that she was asleep. Meanwhile, she continued to glare daggers at the bedroom door and at what lay beyond it.

I wish I had never met him, she thought to herself, and then I wouldn't have to feel like this.

In addition, as Miranda's thoughts transformed to dreams, she found no restful peace.