Dynamite Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keller23
Keller23
91 Followers

"A-are...", she stumbled for the rest of her sentence, "...are you the Kveldulf?".

At the mention of that name, the beast angrily hissed at her and fought its bonds.

"Oh, I'm sorry" she noticed its aggression, raising her hands in defense. "I won't call you that anymore".

For some reason, the beast calmed, slowing its breathing but still growling with each exhale.

"Who did this to you?" Caco neared the beast to inspect the torn flesh of its wrists. "You're in pain, aren't you?".

The beast strained to look down at her because of its collar. As she got closer, its chest heaved faster and its hips pushed forward out of instinct.

Caco backed away as soon as the beast's cock nudged her side. "What?" she couldn't take her eyes off of it. "Is that what you wanted from me?" her hues narrowed.

Exhaling in the form of a grunt, the beast pulled on its chains even further to present its throbbing member to her. From the looks of it, this thing was suffering and it needed release.

"So you're not gonna try and eat me?" Caco asked, worriedly. When the beast didn't reply in any way, Caco thought twice about how she wanted to go about this.

Sucking in a deep breath, she lifted her hand to touch the beast's cock. She couldn't just release the monster, in fear that it would kill her and move on...but maybe she could alleviate its pain a bit. Above her, the beast grunted softly from her touch. Every muscle in its cock tensed and heated, making it feel like an iron rod that had been dipped in a blacksmith's furnace. Both of her hands clasped around its base, just barely able to press her fingertips together around its girth. Squeezing it tightly with all her might, she milked it all the way to its flat cap, producing a long stream of the transparent liquid. Standing up straight, she was on eye-level with the thick cock head. Repeating the same process a few times, she could hear how the beast's growls were tuning into purrs.

She leaned in, licking the cock's slit once. The beast whimpered and fought its bonds, once again. Caco smiled and then opened her mouth wide to devour as much of its cock as she could. Still throwing her hands up and down its length, she swallowed a good quarter of it in her tight little throat. The beast's knees buckled and it suddenly dropped to its haunches with Caco only needing to bend slightly to continue. Her throat bulged lewdly from the thick intruder but her Halfling blood adapted to it. She didn't struggle at all. It's as if her gag reflex was gone altogether. Without any obstruction, she sucked her way down to the halfway mark where its cock was thickest. That's as far as she wanted to go to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

The beast humped pathetically in its bonds, grunting with bestial desire. Caco's hands massaged along its length until she found the two taut orbs of its sac. Cradling each one in her palms, she kneaded them softly, playing with the fur. Whimpering, its huge tongue hanging out the side of its grizzled maw, the beast bucked a few final times. No warning, just a forceful pulse of its cock nestled in her throat and then a flood of cream. Its sac visibly bobbed and churned in her palms as cum sloshed into her tummy instantly. Reeling back from the sheer amount being poured down her gullet, she stopped with her lips tightly locked around the tip. Her cheeks puffed out and were filled quickly while the rest escaped through the corners of her mouth, oozing the chunky liquid down her chin and neck. After one last throb, the beast emptied its orgasm with a fierce growl.

Caco pulled off with a satisfying pop and it took her a few times to swallow the jelly-like cream. It was so potent and syrupy that it was hard to move her mouth afterwards, like she had a large helping of peanut butter stuck to the roof of her mouth. How long had it been since this beast had an orgasm? From the density alone, its cum must have been saved up for months, if not years. But why? Who was keeping this thing chained up in the middle of nowhere?

Rising to her feet, she cleaned her chin and mouth on her sleeve. "Who are you?" she asked sincerely.

The beast met her gaze, much more gentle than before. Still hard and bobbing by the beast's stomach, its cock sprouted a new bead of precum. It was ready for more.

Caco took a few steps backwards and shook her head. "No. I'll come back tomorrow with more people and we'll get you free" she said hopefully.

At the mention that the Halfling was going to leave, the beast whined loudly, its slanted hues going wide in fear. Yanking harshly to get free, its whimpers grew louder as Caco walked away. It barked and howled after the Halfling, half-mixed with its cries. Caco rubbed her arm in guilt but she kept walking. She felt bad for leaving it like this, but she was terrified of letting it free all by herself. Even if it acted distressed, it was still a wild animal. Trying to ignore its growing yelps, she was caught off-guard by a very strange sound.

"Please..." barely audible and hidden behind the animalistic snarls, a feminine voice was deep inside. And then it went quiet. Coming to a sudden halt, Caco looked back at the beast who was standing upright and leaning forward against the chains. Its furry cheeks were wet with tears and there was only sorrow in its glowing golden slants. The beast...was a girl?


(So, tell me what you think about the idea! I wrote this for the fun of it in like a day, so it's a little short. I will conclude this saga probably in the next chapter or two then I'll move on to a new idea. Keller out!)

Keller23
Keller23
91 Followers
12