Dynamite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was warm, really warm, like a pleasant brew. The heat still filled her tummy, creating a small bulge where the leftover cream still resided. She had no fear, however, since she could literally decide whether to get pregnant or not. It had to do with her ability to adapt and the need to find a suitable mate. If she didn't want to bear a child then she simply wouldn't. Her body wouldn't accept the seed. This was one such case.

Exhaling loudly, Caco slowly built up her strength, once again. Propping up on her elbows, something rock hard slid between her ass cheeks. She already knew what it was and she sharply spun around to sit cross-legged on her bag. "No!" she glared up at the beast who hadn't lost the desperate look in its eyes. It's cock still unwavering and still painfully erect. A low whine erupted from its maw and it tried to present itself to her again. "I said no! Why can't you just be happy doing it once?" she folded her arms. In reality, she was still kinda horny, too, but she couldn't just spoil the damn thing. What if they let if free and all it wanted to do was fuck her? A tickle crawled up her spine and she bit her lip naughtily. Actually, that didn't sound like such a bad thing...

"NO!" she shook her head. "There's more important stuff I have to do" she hopped off her bag. As her feet found the floor, a strange moistness coated her inner thighs. The beast's clumped up cum had found a way out. Shivering from the weird feeling, she scooped it from her petals and sucked her fingers clean. Yup, just like last time, except with her own fruity sweetness mixed in. It caressed her throat like milk but thicker like a salve of tree sap. She faced the beast and it sat obediently before her, awaiting her next move. "Okay, listen" she waved a finger at it as a command, "I'll be back again tonight, but only if you keep quiet." Its eyes sunk in disappointment but it remained silent. "Good. I promise I'll come back" Caco assured.

She neared it cautiously and she took the biggest chance of her life. Bringing her open palm up, the beast stared it for a moment before it lowered its maw to her. Her fingers met the white fur, more delicate and soft than she thought it would be like. The beast rubbed up against her hand and purred from the depths of its chest. In a single moment, its jaw could snap her fingers off, and she was eerily aware of that fact, but it didn't. It wasn't aggressive, it was desperate for attention. It wanted someone to be with it. "I'll be back" she whispered sincerely.

The beast grunted and that same feminine voice showed itself, almost inaudible. "Thank you".

-

As the Halfling promised, she returned that night, a few bags of venison in hand. There hadn't been a stir or sound throughout the whole day, which meant that the beast understood and complied to its end of the deal. Once the beast had been fed then she crawled into the same position, her rump presented and waiting. And once again, the hills were home to the sound and smell of sex.

When she returned to the town, she tended to her usual business. Trading with the local merchants, hunting wildlife, sometimes digging around for rare materials. She slept earlier, around midday so that she could wake up sometime in the night and start her journey up into the hills, once again.

How long could they keep this up? Days passed, but she never let the beast free. As gentle as it seemed, the beast was clearly a threat because of its hunger for meat. But then why didn't it try to bite her? These were the questions that made her so conflicted. She felt like she owed it something because no one else was caring for it, but then why was it chained up in the first place? Obviously someone kept it here because it was dangerous, right? Almost a week of the same routine and its chains didn't seem to be replaced or altered in any way, however Caco did find a dead deer by the cave entrance one day. She assumed that it got to close and unknowingly met its demise. Either way, the poor thing was in shreds by the time she arrived. The beast was efficient at killing, that's for sure.

And that other Human was nowhere to be found, that woman. Just who the hell was she?

-

Caco placed her bag against a tree trunk, using the fallen leaves to conceal it. Giving her gauntlet a few precise strokes and tinkering, two iron rods flipped open with a black string connecting them by their tips. A wrist-mounted crossbow of her own design. She adjusted the trigger mechanism to hook up to her middle finger and then set a poisoned bokt into position. All ready. Keeping her fist closed and rigid, she moved through the forest, half-crouched among the tall grass. If she had to kneel then she would be concealed entirely. A deer ran through here earlier and so she decided to hunt it down for some extra Pieces. The hide didn't sell for much but the meat was always welcome in town for a good price. Besides, she could bring a good chunk of it back to the beast.

A twig snapped in the nearby foliage and she instantly fell to her one knee. Ears perked for any movement, she steadied her shooting arm in front of her. Silence. Fine then, she could maybe creep around the side and get a clear shot. But as her foot moved forward, a whistle pierced the air. Caco froze as the bushes rustled before exploding as the deer sprinted through them, coming directly at her. In a panicked attempt to stop it, she pointed her crossbow at it and flicked her wrist back. The bolt loudly fired and thudded as it struck the deer's neck, but it wasn't enough to stop it. Caco shut her eyes and turned to protect herself. Another thud, the deer toppled to the side, rolling and kicking up grass as it skid to a dying halt.

The Halfling opened her eyes and scanned the area. She turned around, seeing that the deer was lying dead a few meters away from her. A long, finely carved arrow was protruding from its temple and majestic feathers were swaying in the wind from the back end. The arrow looked oddly tribal, definitely not something that the guards would use. This was far more elegant. She neared the lifeless corpse, scratching her arm as the adrenaline-filled air beat to a slower rhythm. Exhaling a quiet sigh, her nerves calmed slightly. But who shot the arrow?

Emerging from the dense foliage, that dark complexion almost blended with the tree bark. Caco turned on her heels, crunching the grass underneath her boots. "Wait...you're" her eyes widened.

The woman brought a finger up to her lips as a gesture to shush the Halfling. Her longbow was almost the length of her body and the same beautiful arrows sat in a quiver that dangled on her lower back. Nearing her kill, the woman knelt by its head and closed her eyes in prayer. Caco held in her flapping tongue to suppress her questions until later. Although she didn't believe in anything like that, herself, she did try to respect it. The woman's eyes flickered open and she placed her palm flatly to the deer's temple to hold it down. With a single, powerful pull, she ripped the arrowhead out and with it came a spillage of crimson. She spoke in her natural language, gently patting the deer's side as she leaned in and kissed its forehead. Caco assumed that it was the woman's way of thanking nature, or something.

She stood quietly, her prayer now complete. Finally, Caco could speak. "I have so many questions. Please talk to me. I want to help the Kveldulf" she blurted it all out, in one coherent sentence. Without warning, the woman's heel was firmly planted in Caco's gut. The Halfling lifted off the ground from the force and landed harshly on her back. She coughed and held her stomach in pain. "What...what the fuck" she groaned, but the woman was above her in an instant. The bloodied arrow tip was pressed to her skull and her voice was sucked down her throat in fear.

Glaring down at her, the woman swore in that weird language, before eventually correcting herself to English. "If I hear that name again, I'll kill you, rat".

"I'm...I'm sorry" Caco held up her palms in defeat.

The woman didn't budge for a few more moments, allowing the hot blood to dribble onto the Halfling's forehead. "Don't ever call her that" she hissed and then sharply retracted her arm, leaving Caco as a terrified husk on the grass.

Calming enough for her heart to find its natural beat, Caco sat upright and watched the woman stab a knife into the deer's chest. "I knew it was a girl" she said quietly.

"She is none of your business" the woman snarled.

Caco balled her fists into the grass. "None of my business? I've been feeding her. I've been comforting her. I'm the only who gives a damn about her!"

The woman paused. "I told you to stop" her hues narrowed into that terrifying glare. "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"

"No, I don't!" Caco yelled in frustration. "That's why I need to talk to you" she whined.

Sawing down through the deer's abdomen, she withdrew her knife and held it up to the Halfling. "Just get the hell out of here! Leave my sister alone!" her voice cracking with her last words.

"Your...sister?" Caco stared, wide-eyed. This Human's sister...was the Kveldulf?

*****

The Kveldulf saga will be completed in the next chapter, so if you didn't enjoy this story then you might enjoy the next one in Chapter 4. A Secret Revealed chapter 5 is on the way, too. So, expect that soon. Keller out!

12