Dynamite Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keller23
Keller23
91 Followers

"You did this?" the sister asked quietly.

Caco pulled away and gave a small nod while staring at the white-haired woman.

The sister placed her hand upon Caco's shoulder, "Thank you," she said sincerely. "My name is Ritu, and she is Nitu", she spoke again and stood to turn away from the pair. She just wished that her sister's return could have been under a different circumstance but she wasn't going to complain about getting her sister back.

Caco swallowed hard and cupped the white-haired woman's cheeks. She leaned in closely and whispered the name, "Nitu."

Those golden hues cracked open, now just regular eyes with a goldish tint. They focused on the Halfling and she whispered back, "Caco?" very softly. Upon hearing her own voice and not the grunts or growls from before, she sat up quite suddenly, still holding Caco to her chest. "Caco!" she shouted again to make sure she wasn't crazy. A wide smile beamed across her features and she hugged the Halfling even tighter. Caco chuckled in her hold. After a few moments, she released her and searched the cave. Her hues settled on Ritu's form standing near the front of the cave, back turned to them. Pain twinged in her heart when she realized who it was and she looked away.

Instead she looked at Caco once again and forced a smile.

"What will you two do now?" Caco first asked Nitu but then turned to look at Ritu.

Ritu answered quite sternly, "What we've been doing all this time. We keep moving."

Caco's brows furrowed, "What do you mean?"

Nitu was the one to answer this time, "This isn't the first time this has happened."

"No, and it will keep happening until we lift the curse," Ritu added.

"So you're the one that chained her up like that," Caco said quite angrily.

"Yes...but," Nitu interjected, "it had to be done."

"It usually lasts a month, and I have to keep a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't terrorize the villages. I don't know why, but it only lasted a week and a half this time. Whatever you did seemed to speed it along," Ritu spoke again.

Caco blushed at the thought of the night before.

Ritu theorized that the male spirit was just in heat and that perhaps Caco was able to sate its desires, something that she couldn't even imagine doing to her own sister.

"We don't know where else we could go. We've tried everything, but nothing works," Nitu said sadly.

"You guys could come with me," Caco blurted.

Ritu snapped, "No, I'm not risking that."

Caco immediately responded, "I've helped her more than you could have."

Ritu spun on her heels with a daggered glare, but before she could speak, Nitu added, "Sister, she can help me keep it in check. You know its a good idea."

Ritu didn't seem to want to agree with her, bit it was obvious that Nitu was correct. "Fine. We can travel with her. But we come with only to search for a cure, and not for your own endeavors," she pointed at the Halfling.

"That's fine," Caco faced Nitu once again and gave her a soft peck on the lips, "You guys can leave whenever you want."

"Where are you heading anyways?" Ritu asked.

"The human capital in the North."

Ritu furrowed her brows, "That's no place for a Halfling. Why do you go there?"

"For my family," Caco found Ritu's gaze.

Noticing the deep look in the Halfling's hues, the woman nodded, "Alright." She turned to leave the cave, giving a brief wave behind her, "We leave when you two are decent. Put some fucking clothes on."

Caco, only realizing then that she was not only stark naked but still sitting on Nitu's solid cock, threw an arm around her chest and yelled, "Hey, who taught you to spy on people, you pervert!"

Nitu chuckled and pecked Caco's cheek...

Keller23
Keller23
91 Followers
12