Dystopia Now Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rich and the powerful, they're bullies too," he muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, I really hate humans as a species," I commented sourly. "We don't learn, we don't evolve, and we just consume and bring harm to others. Nothing changes."

"And, they say he made skin suits," the private answered, shivered and hunched his shoulders in such a way, I wondered as to his state of excitement. My hand continued to gently work his bulging penis. In response, his voice gave a slight hitch as he caught his breath. "Uh, whew, that feel nice, ma'am. I could cum again if you don't mind."

"Naw, I don't mind, private, we enjoy the moment for what we have left," I told him while my hand was back inside his trousers. His warm skin felt reassuring and comforting for these awful times in which we lived. "Start alert and focus."

"Wanna tell me more about that cannibal tribe?" His stuttered, squirmed and tried to stay focused on the mission. "Uh, I mean, oh wow that feels good."

"Steady, boy, that's it, multitasking, that's what most people aren't good at," I explained and massaged, while keeping watch. "Meanwhile, back to our story."

"Oh yes, yes, ma'am, all clear," he muttered watching the valley.

"Uh huh, yep, you're gonna be clear of some body fluids any minute now," I said with a grin. "Oh yeah, cum for me, but not quite yet," I teased.

Pulling his foreskin back with each stroke, squeezing the bulbous head tight and jacking the length of his shaft, he quivered and moaned under my spell. As his breathing intensified, my thumb circled the tip of his penis and smoothed the droplets of pre-cum around the head. He jerked and bucked his hips with each tug of my hand. While he whimpered, he sucked in quick breaths and tried to face me.

"No," I scolded him abruptly but jacked him at a slower pace. And then, stopped and held him tightly at the base of his fully engorged penis. He was girthy and big to the point of bursting. "Control it, stay focused, you can do this." I warned. "Pull that energy flux back into you, feel the urge to cum subside, flex your pelvic muscles."

"Uh, oh god, I'm gonna blow, I gotta cum, it's right there on the edge," he moaned. My youngling squirmed, whined, and tried to grab my hand. "Please, let me cum," he openly begged for release. "My balls are so full and swollen, suck me, please."

"No, you need to control yourself," I demanded and kept my grip. "Get back on the watch. You can do many things at once. Do it, now, or I will stop and this is over."

"Yes, ma'am, okay," he said as he swallowed heavily and panted.

"Pull that energy up and into focused consciousness," I coached him. "Meanwhile, listen to my voice." I used a soothing hypnotic tone and gradually intensified my hand job on his penis. His pre-cum leaked down the big mushroom head at the tip of his shaft. "Our story continues. They were clowns in a circus instigated by the wealthy for their entertainment, power, control and domination over the lower classes," I echoed softly and felt the mounting pressure as his balls became a warm tightened sack. "The Grafter thought he was funny, while he taunted and torture our team."

"Oh, fuck me," he breathed roughly. "I'm gonna shoot off," he huffed.

"No you're not," I ordered with gruffness. I eased up on his penis and let him control the flow. "That's it baby, pull back, and visualize that wonderful fluid flowing into your inner reservoir. So, to continue, that asshole was having a good time, until one of my .308 Winchester rounds exploded his brain." I raised one eyebrow, nodded and put my mouth over the end of his penis. Naturally, he flinched, whimpered and moaned. With my lips, moist and warm, and my tongue licking the underside of his penis, he was back on the edge again. Raising my head slightly, I went on, "When the head exploded in a shower of blood, bone and brain, it had an impact on his followers. In that moment of surprise, that shocking hesitance to react, my support team decimated his tribal followers." She glanced sideways at the younger one. "No more cannibal, as our team came to the rescue."

"Uhhh, fuck...Ahhh," the private uttered and spewed a stream of hot cum into the air. His pelvis jerked with several convulsions, as his mutterings continued, "Oh my god, what the fuck, that felt so wonderful, damn, I came a lot!"

"You betcha, baby, you had a big load." I wiped an ample sum of the cum off my hand onto his trouser. When he spurted, the first few streams of cum spewed a high arc in the air and felt warm in the night's cool breeze. "Yeah, nice, good job, sweetie," I murmured. A few more splatters went down my hand. "Oooh, thick and plenty of it. Very nicely done, my young protégé. That's it, keep jerking and twitching, let it all out. You blew that load like a prize stallion. And, I gotta tell ya, your dick felt like the size of horse. Geez, I mean what the fuck," I praised him to encourage his never-ending development. "Good cum shot, baby. Now, recover quickly and back on task."

"Thanks, sarge, I appreciate this so much, you teaching me and all," he groaned.

"We'll have more time to learn these things," I assured.

"Whew, oh my god, that was so wild," he babbled joyously. "Okay, ma'am back on the watch. Geezus, amazing what you learn in the field," he panted.

"We're the angels who keep the watch." I gave him a satisfied smile he could barely see in the darkness. "We come as though legions summoned from a celestial kingdom," I whispered confidently. "That's really something, huh? Special ops rescue," I said under my breath. "We're the backup team and seize the moment. We take advantage of the momentary shock and awe accepted by the weak minded. Those of little or no character living in the realms of their oppressed darkness are easily startled. Even though outnumbered by the cannibals, the skinners and the oligarchs, we prevail."

"Wow, that's something, I'm honored to be with you, ma'am. I want you to know, you do anything to me. I will do anything you ask," the private relished with youthful excitement. "Please teach me I want to learn all the ways."

"Oh trust me, you will learn," I told him earnestly. Pure lust welled up inside my pubis and circulated through my body making my nipples hard and swollen. I wanted badly to be sucked and fucked in this foxhole again, and cum with a thunderous serious of orgasms. I said to him, "Always be watchful and ready to take the moment in hand. Don't be afraid, like the hypocrites, the oppressors, know when the time is right to exert your might. We fuck, fight and feast, it's a matter of survival." I rechecked the periphery and settled into this small patch of nightfall. "Evil knows the depths of its depravity without limits, and thrives on the fears the less fortunate. So, we live for each moment."

"When we get back to camp, will you teach me more?" The youngling asked.

"Of course I will, you are mine to train," I reassured his mounting excitement. "I will stretch you in so many ways. But, remember this, no matter what we do, never let your guard down, as not paying attention, you get caught off your game. Don't get easily distracted, you can focus on multidimensional levels. You can fuck, cum in huge gushes, and still be ready to fight if necessary. Warriors can do this."

"Oh wow, I am so ready," he muttered youthfully. "Okay, so, the fatal error the Grafter made, he over-estimated his self-worth, capabilities and he couldn't focus on more than one thing at a time, right? He was an asshole?"

"Yep, that about sums it up." I took in a long inhale and explained my perspective on our rebellion. "I'll tell you one thing they all stay away from the Gonzo compound." My hand gently patted the trooper's butt and traced the crease in his trousers. "Yep, many tried to get in there a few times and overrun the compound. The oligarchs paid mercs with human captives and riches to infiltrate the fortress. They were never successful." I grinned as though gratified to talk about that enclave. "It cost them a lot."

"Wow, bet that was not good for the oligarchs, huh, sarge?" The trooper replied.

"It's a enclave of mystery, a trading post for those allowed to enter, and an oasis for some in the middle of desolation. It's a kind of garden of Eden, and then there's the Gonzo. An ancient monk of an old clan, he's more like a mad mystic, and once upon a time he was my mentor, the Gonzo," I murmured with reverence.

"No way," the youngling muttered in awe. "You knew him, that's awesome."

"Yeah, you might say that, a real mysterious character, a unique personality right out of some sci-fi movie." I hissed out a long breath, a chill ran up my spine and tickled the reddish hairs on the back of her neck. Not to mention of course, my clitoris became hard as a rock. Like a penis aching to poke a hot wet vagina, my clit was stiff. "Oh yeah, he taught me a lot. He is of the old times, the republic and chooses solitude."

"Incredible, he taught you, huh?" The private asked. "Warrior hood?"

"Yes indeed, that and more, especially the refined arts of the Dark Kama Sutra and beyond," I confessed and as I had learned long ago, I came with a shudder. Wet again, I thought about those times in the past. "I was taken to higher levels."

"Oh wow, amazing, sarge," the private marveled. "But, legends say he doesn't live entirely alone, right? He has his own militia and unbelievable defenses."

"That's true. He has an elite group of female warriors, the fiercest of the fierce, like ancient Amazons, they defend that little fiefdom to death," I said with a grin. "They're pretty vicious, very scary and they protect the compound with a vengeance. Never known them to take prisoners. His militia is extremely zealous about their solitude." I glanced at my tactical chronometer. The hour was late. "Something's out there, but the distance is within the safe zone trajectory. We'll hold this position a little longer."

"Dystopia now, it really sucks," the private said. "Can I fuck you again, sarge?"

"Geezus, you're up already, yeah, let's do a quick fuck," I answered.