E Is for Elderberry

Story Info
I'm tied up, covered in wax and forced to come.
1.8k words
4.19
31.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers

Elderberry... We had some debate over this one, uncertain as to whether they were even a real fruit. But then at a friend's place for dinner they served our answer in a glass of Elderberry Rum.

So here I find myself, naked once more in your living room, the rope wrapped tight around my arms and chest holding me secure, framing and accentuating my breasts. I wriggle my fingers as they grip my elbows, suppressing a grin as the rope thrums round my legs as you bind them in a frog-tie.

I can see the rope digging in to my soft flesh, you notice me looking, and give me a satisfied grin.

"You will have some beautiful rope marks this evening my Leveret."

"Thank you sir." I smile.

Reaching into your pocket, you draw out a blindfold and I take my chance when you lean close to cover my eyes, I lean forward and steal a kiss.

Reminding me that you are the one in control, you grab hold of my hair and tilt my head back. Your other hand roams across my body, slaps my breasts in their bindings and firmly, you kiss me, invading my mouth with your tongue before letting me go.

I fall back against the sofa and you rain a series of sharp slaps to my breasts, causing me to gasp and whimper as you catch my tender buds. I'm panting when you stop, and feel nervous anticipation of what might come next.

"Open your mouth."

"Yes, Sir." I oblige.

Something slides between my lips, as it rubs against my tongue I can taste beeswax. It must be a candle.

You slide it in and out of my mouth a few times and I imagine your cock filling my mouth, that instead of wax I can taste your soft skin and the taint of your sweat.

"Bite." I oblige as you shatter my illusion.

You pinch and twist at my nipples, pulling hard on them causing sharp sparks of pain, throbbing through my body, tugging on some core within me and I let out a moan around the candle.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

Peppering my chest with more slaps till it burns with stinging warmth. When you rake your nails across my breasts it is all I can do to keep from crying out and dropping the candle in my mouth.

You begin spanking me again, but now focusing on my thighs, striking me over and over till my body throbs in time with my cunt. I nearly scream as you land two sharp strikes to my swollen pussy, the pain exploding like fireworks behind my blindfold.

I am panting, my head dropped forwards as you leave me for a moment to recover.

At the sound of a match, struck against the box, I tense again.

"Lift your head." You command, and I quickly oblige.

The candle is lit, and I feel hot, hot wax drip slowly onto my chest. As I grit my teeth to keep from crying out they sink into the wax, my senses flooded with the taste, smell and feeling of the beeswax.

You grab my hair and begin directing the candle by twisting me one way, then the next. Exquisite flares of pain spark with each drop, fading slowly as the wax begins to cool.

Eventually you pull the candle from my mouth and hold it over my body, as the wax drips from a higher point it becomes less painful, and the pleasure of it grows.

"You like that better, don't you Madame Leveret,"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir. It was terribly hot before, but now its just... mmmm"

I lose my train of thought as you pour a trail of wax from between my breasts, down my stomach, stopping just short of my pussy. The combination of glowing warmth, mingling with sharper heat as it lands on more sensitive flesh.

You stop for a moment, giving me a chance to recover some control before you continue to drip the candle wax down my thighs. Bound as they are the soft inner skin is all exposed and made more sensitive by columns of rope and I squeal a little as you move closer and closer to my cunt. I try to squirm but it's to no use, the tight rope holding me at your mercy.

"I know what we could use as a candle holder..."

"Please Sir, no!" I beg, "I don't think I could handle that with this candle, its just too hot."

"Just this candle? Perhaps I could use another then..." You ponder.

I am scared and excited by this idea. I love the idea of you using me this way, the idea of a thick candle held in my tight cunt, slowly dripping wax onto my soft lips, pooling around my sensitive clit sounds so delicious, but could I take it? Is it safe when I'm so wet and slippery?

I am shocked from my thoughts by searing heat around my right nipple. My little bud is encircled by slow drips of wax and you must be holing the candle close by. It takes so long for the heat to die down. You switch to my left nipple and I yelp as you repeat the slow thud, thud, thud of wax around the areola.

You continue, switching from left to right, dripping close then from further away, but always over my sensitive nipples, eliciting little moans and yelps that I can't control until they are completely covered in wax.

Satisfied with your handiwork, I hear you blow out the candle and the tension drains from my body. Until now I hadn't realised how focused I was, completely absorbed in your actions and the sensations they caused.

I flinch as something drips and pours over my body, expecting heat and wax but this is different. Not hot at all. My second thought is that you will pour ice water on me and I tense for the next assault, but again, it is not so cold...

You hold a bowl to my lips and I drink, realisation dawning as I taste the sweet, fiery liquid.

"Sir, is this the El... er, I mean, is this the rum?" I stumble, not wanting to say the word in case you stop. I am so worked up I hope that you have more in store for me.

"Yes, well done. Do you like it?"

"Its very sweet Sir, I think I still prefer whisky." I smile cheekily.

You pull my head back and kiss me, sliding your tongue in my mouth, tasting the rum on my lips.

"You may have a point..."

I smile, thinking I have gotten away with my cheek, but a sharp cold trickle down my chest reminds me of my place.

"Perhaps we should just stick to water then."

I groan a little as you flick and pour the icy water on my over sensitised skin, gasping as it trickles between my legs, freezing as it passes over my clit.

Something else, less cold, begins to trickle between my legs, your fingers begin sliding around my folds, spreading oil as you pull and tug on my labia.

I groan now with pleasure as you finally sink a finger inside me, twisting it around before adding a second.

Sliding the fingers slowly I begin to struggle against my bonds, squirming and trying to meet the movements of your hand to elicit more pressure and depth. I gasp as you add a third finger, my cunt stretching as they slid deep inside me, twisting and curling sending shocks of pleasure rippling through my body.

"Enjoying that, aren't you?" You ask, "Shall we see if I can fit my fist? You're awfully tight already Leveret."

"Oh fuck, please!" I beg, desperate to feel stretched and full.

SMACK!

I feel a sharp sting through my thigh where you have struck me, the warmth of it spreading as the tingling sharpness settles.

"What do you say?"

"Fuck! Sir! Please Sir, I want you to fuck me with your fist Sir." I beg recalling my manners.

You oblige and at first my tight hole pinches, unable to take the girth of your hand. It feels like you are pushing against bone and I whimper a little at the pain. Twisting your hand, the tight mussles give way and I can feel you, sinking inside me, stretching and pushing through my body and it is everything I wanted.

"OhfuckohfuckohfuckohFUCKOH-FUUUUUUCK!!"

Sliding in and out, your fingers wriggling and moving deep inside I begin to lose control, white heat flooding my senses.

"OH fuck, please! I'm going to come, please Sir, please I want to come!"

"Then come"

You increase your speed and pressure and I am on the absolute edge, I can't control it and I fall, my whole body tensing and the ropes on my arms and legs dig deep as I arch my back, waves of pleasure and dull pain crashing over me...

Slowly, once I have calmed, you easy your hand from my tight hole. Panting, and sweaty I feel exhausted but you're not done with me yet.

A buzzing clicks into life and I come to this realisation.

"Oh no Sir, I'm not sure I can take much more." I ask, nervous and worn out.

"Hush, you've been so good. Lets see what we can do with this." Your voice sooths me, and I relax a little.

With the wand on a slow setting, you begin to rub it along and down my thighs, drawing circles closer and closer to my cunt. As it presses against the ropes on my thighs, I feel the vibrations ripple out across and through my whole body. Sparks of pleasure ignite as the rope buzzes across my body and I begin to squirm again, no longer wanting to escape, but to feel those vibrations closer to home.

Obligingly you rub the wand up and down the length of my lips, avoiding the sensitive button for now. Pleasure builds and you increase the speed, sending my body into debauched convulsions.

Not content to let me down, you up the speed again, driving the wand firmly against my clit and I lose all control. Wailing and thrashing the ropes cut into me as I struggle to regain any composure as wave after wave of orgasms beat me into submission. I slide off my perch on the edge of the sofa, and finally you take pity on me.

I lie there panting, dazed and unaware of the world.

Gently, you untie me, and I begin to float back down to earth as rope thrums out of loops and twists, releasing my limp limbs. You pull the hardened wax from my nipples, eliciting a little squeak as the casts come away from sensitive skin.

Gathering me up you place me carefully on the sofa, lifting the off blindfold and wrapping me in a soft blanket. I'm shivering, though not cold and you hold me, cuddling me close and soothing me with soft words. Blissfully happy and drained, I curl up in your arms.

KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers