E-mail

Story Info
Conversation between two close friends.
1.4k words
4.05
54.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed this under nonconcent because it was the only thing close to the description. The following was only written halway by myself. The other half was by a friend. We found out we had some things in common, like sex. She liked it a lot and would do anything to get it.

I found out and exploited it to get what I wanted. This was written after an evening of treating her like a whore. I am posting it for the one reason... well read on. By the end you will figure out why. Then again so will she after it is posted. the following are actuall e-mails.

**********************************************

Subj: Last Night
Date: 8/20/2002
Time: 7:11:30 PM Eastern Daylight
From:
To:


Hey Karen,

How's my submissive little whore today? I am just writing to tell you last night was awesome. You really like to be treated like a whore. I am so fucking hot just thinking about last night again. I never fucked someone's face before. I swear I thought you were going to cry. I so bad want to do that again. It gets me so hard anticipating tomorrow. I know you said you don't like anal sex, but after what you told me I don't think I will give you a choice.

We will have to do it when no one is home this time. I want you to scream like I am actually raping you. It was such a turn on actually hearing you say you wanted me to fuck your face. I thought it only happened in porn movies and stories. Well, I have to go. I need to jerk off, and Yes I will be thinking of you.

Your Master
Sion




Subj: Re: Last Night
Date: 8/21/2002
Time: 10:52:36 PM Eastern Daylight
From:
To:


Your little whore is dripping wet thinking about our nasty night---I can still imagine the feeling of your hot cock down my throat gagging me. I really dont like anal sex as I never did it before . Im scared. Im sorry. Maybe you can break me into it...but be gentle please. Oh my God...I can barely contain myself now. I get so turned on how you treat me like the bitch that I am. IM sorry...Im scared of you but you make me so hot at the same time. Maybe that doesnt make any sense. We should get a hotel room or something for the next time so we can really go all out. I was holding back a bit...but Im so new to all of this. I want you to be my master and force me into the things that you want. If I say no --Push harder--If I scream ---hurt me more. Im sorry ,master, It is the only way that I will learn. Till then
Karen




Subj: My Whore
Date: 8/22/2002
Time: 10:34:41 AM Eastern Daylight
From:
To:


I was waiting for your reply. I got it a day later then I should have. I am disappointed. I wanted it the same day that I sent you yours. I am happy to hear that you liked my cock in your mouth. I made a small purchase for you, a gift is what I would like to call it. As for anal sex, you will learn to love it. Do you touch yourself when you read my e-mails? Did you ever think this would happen between us. Ever since your Mother introduced us. If she only knew what a slut you are.

Why get a room, maybe I want your family to know what kind of slut you are. Maybe I want people to look at you and know you like a big strong cock thrust into you. I am really glad how you will "allow" me to hurt you. I can't wait till this weekend. My friend hooked me up with some Viagra. I should be able to fuck you for hours. By the time I am done you won't even be able to walk. My cum will be dripping out of your pussy and ass.

I have to get back to work. Since I am convinced you are wet right now I want you to dip a finger in-between your legs and finger fuck yourself for a minute or two. Then I want you to suck off your juices as if they were on my cock. When you begin to write me back I want to know how you taste.

Your Owner
Sion

Subj: Re: My Whore
Date: 8/22/2002
Time: 11:35:21 PM Eastern Daylight
From:
To:


I so sorry to have disappointed you master. The last thing I would want to do is make you mad. I will do whatever you say from now on. Im sorry I misbehaved. I really need to learn my lesson. What is the gift you are speaking of? I love surprises. My family cannot know anymore yet. I come from such a strict family and you know that. Please,can we get a room for this weekend. Its funny---in the past few days I have heard a few things about you. I heard you have a girlfriend. Does she know about us? Of course I dont know if it is true---but if she does know--maybe she can join in or play a role. I want to watch you fuck her...HARD>>>while I play with my pussy as Im doing now just imagining. I always had this crazy fantasy about a girl. But I guess I can just watch the two of you for now if you want until you give me permission to do more. I cant wait to see you again. My pussy is throbbing because I am about to cum but I want to hold off...try to wait till I see you again..It wouldnt be fair for me to pleasure my self when I am only here for your pleasure. When I suck your cock will you allow me to touch myself this time. Please--Its torture not to. I know I am a whore and dont deserve such pleasure. Maybe you can handcuff me this time so I dont have a choice...Till tommorrow--Karen



Subj: Tomorrow Night
Date: 8/23/2002
Time: 11:16:38 AM Eastern Daylight
From:
To:


Are you that excited that when you type to me you spell simple words wrong? Or are you typing one handed while your other hand is busy with your pussy. I understand that you are sorry, however it is to late for that. You will find this out tomorrow night. You say you have learned your lesson, that is to assume you know me, that you are better than me. That is wrong of you. You will be equally punished for your assumption. As for the gift, you will also find out tomorrow.

I hope that you are ready to get fucked, to suck my cock, and swallow my cum. As to when your family finds out anything, that is up to me not you. I will be kind though and not say a thing to them. Don't worry about the room, I do have one already arranged. Never listen to anything you hear about me, if you want to know something you beg to find out. As for what she is, she is a servant, such as you will be. When you are properly trained you will move in with us and be our bitch. You will sleep at the foot of my bed. You will wake me up with blowjobs when I ask the night before.

As to your fantasy with a girl, that will come true. I will fuck the both of you when I want and how I want. I will make you eat my cum dripping out her ass. You will fuck more plastic then you ever had before. I will shove dildo after dildo in your tight holes. You will be degraded while I fuck you and she watches. I will play with you so everyone can see. You have only just started to see what I enjoy. As for punishment I am going to let everyone read these letters. This way they know what a slut you are. Maybe if they are from the area I will ask them to join us. Girl of Guy, it won't matter. You are now my ever loving whore.

Sion

*********************************************

Please let me know if you want me to continue. The e-mails are real. The other e-mail address was taken out just because I don't want to share her just yet. I will continue with next weeks e-mails, by then she will know I am doing this.