E-Mails From The Rim Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia stopped licking and caressing Lania for a moment, looked back at me and said, "Mister, don't get any ideas with that cock of yours. But I do love that tongue!" I returned to working on her asshole, slipping down every now and again to lick the puffy lips of her pussy. The way her fanny swayed, I could tell she was liking it.

Then I heard Lania's voice. "This is wonderful but I need someone to fuck me." She said with mellow conviction. "I need a cock inside me!"

Those words got my prick to stand up again. "Mmmm, Baby! You got a volunteer here!"

Lydia straightened up, reached under the coffee table and produced a strap-on dildo. "Honey, I can use this if you want."

Lania pointed to me and said, "No! I want him!"

Lydia looked a little crestfallen, especially since she had lost her fuck partner to slumberland. But I winked at her and said, "Hey, not to worry. Let's see what we can work out."

Lydia and I stood up together. I motioned Lania to stand up too. She got off the couch and came to me, putting her arms around me and pressing her soft, warm body against mine.

"Here, Baby, let's lay down on this rug here." I said as I guided her over to a soft, fuzzy, faux fleece rug by the coffee table.

I lay on my back and maneuvered Lania on top of me, straddling my stomach. I lowered her down onto my erect cock. It slid into her vagina as smoothly as my tongue slid into her mouth as I drew her to me. I began to rock my hips and she began to gyrate hers around my erection. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second.

I looked over to Lydia and gave her a wink. By this time she had already strapped on her dildo and had lubed it with some KY Jelly. She knelt down between my legs facing Lania's ass. I pulled Lania forward against my body. My cock was still in side her vagina but her fanny was in the air and her asshole was exposed.

"Sweet sister," said Lydia, "Doug and I are going to give you an entirely new experience! Frankly, I think you are going to love it"

With this Lydia began to insert the rubber phallus into Lania's tight little asshole. Lydia was approaching this very slowly and very gently, cooing and murmuring to her sister all the time.

"Oh, Baby girl, just relax." She hummed, "It is going to feel so good in a minute."

Being deep in her vagina, my cock could feel the rubber dildo sliding into Lania's ass. It made her pussy snugger around my cock and added energy to her pussy's contractions. When Lydia had inserted the dildo all the way, she thrust a little and Lania let out a gasp, not one of pain but one of exquisite pleasure.

I began pumping my cock into Lania at the same time Lydia began thrusting her hips to stroke the dildo in and out of Lania's ass. I could feel Lania's pussy getting wetter and wetter, slicker and slicker, longer and longer strokes against my cock. Lydia would thrust, I would thrust, and Lania would cry out in pleasure--again, again and again; harder, harder and harder; deeper, deeper and deeper; louder, louder and louder cries of pleasure from Lania.

I began to feel Lania's pussy tighten around my cock and I felt a spasm like her body was trying to hold my cock in and not let it go. Then there was a the gush of fluid from my cock inside Lania simultaneous with Lania's orgasmic flow. It spurted out of her pussy and soaked my tummy and my legs and the fleecy rug we were were lying on. I looked up and saw the rapture on Lania's face.

I looked up and could see the rapture on Lydia's face, too. The nub on the end of the dildo next to Lydia's clit had done the trick. The juices flowing from Lydia's pussy joined Lania's ejaculation and my sperm and flowed over my balls onto the rug.

The tension of that moment was purely ecstatic. All three of us had our bodies tensed to the snapping point trying to prolong that sublime feeling. But after a moment all of us collapsed, Lydia onto Lania, and both of them on me.

We lay there for what seemed like an eternity, probably only minutes, basking in the afterglow of that spectacular orgasm. Finally, someone had to make a move. Lydia slowly withdrew the dildo from Lania's ass as Lania sighed with the pleasure of release.

Lania rolled off of me to lie beside me on the rug. She snuggled her head against my chest. I kissed her forehead and her lips brushed against my chest. I hadn't known contentment like this ever before.

As she unstrapped the dildo from around her waist and tossed it onto the chair, Lydia bade us good night, "Sweet dreams you two. Now I am off to snuggle with MY sweetie!"

Lydia looked down at both of us, smiled a low voltage version of her ten megawatt smile, and said, "I hope we can have some repeat performances."

I lay there with Lania for hours as she slept that peaceful post orgasmic sleep. I stayed wide awake, replaying every instant of that evening, one I will never forget.

When Lania awoke, I held her face in my hands, kissed her on the lips, and told her I had to leave but that we should talk…soon…about us.

Wow, Mom! What a night! I think you will agree. I hope it didn't offend your maternal sensitivities but, like I said before, I feel like I can tell you anything. I just hope Erika, Lydia and Lania feel the same way.

12