E=mc2

Story Info
Swinging pleasure in Queensland, Australia.
4.4k words
3.54
16.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers

E = mc2 (apologies to Albert Einstein)

An Experiment in Sexual Dynamics.

The Hypothesis.

Ecstasy = Mark's Cock Cumming.

Ecstasy = May's Cunt Convulsing.

Ecstasy is the common factor, therefore the equation can be re-written as

Ecstasy = Mark's Cock Cumming = May's Cunt Convulsing (and vice versa)

The Equipment.

Mark. A big man, early 70's, urbane and well spoken, former Governor of a notorious prison in Melbourne, Australia. A sexual athlete with a unique cock.

May. A Chinese Australian with 30 years residence in the country. Mid 50's. University educated. Petite to tiny build, pretty rather than beautiful. Sparse black haired pussy proportionate to build, ie, small and tight.

Brent. Husband of May. Deregistered medical practitioner. 60 years old. Orchestrator of the following event. Knowledgable in matters carnal.

Jeff. Ordinary man in the street. Mr bland average in all respects with an all consuming desire to fuck May. Husband of Flora.

Flora. Wife of Jeff. Mrs average housewife. One of Mark's lovers. Plump, trending to obese. Breasts exceedingly large, ginger haired pussy to match

The Setting.

Upper storey of a town house in Mooloolaba, South Eastern Queensland, November 2009.

Background.

The previous day, a balmy subtropical Saturday we arrived in the town a 100km from Brisbane where we had been visiting our daughter. We had met Jeff and Flora previously for a meal after responding to an advertisement on an adult website devoted to linking swinging couples. May and I were not new to these pleasures as this was our 18th year of occasional hookups with singles and couples for fleshly delights. It was to be the first group experience for our respondents.

That evening we walked out into the perfect still warm night with Jacaranda scent riding on tufts of cool sea breezes. Our destination? One of the many open air street restaurants where we enjoyed the superb cuisine the area was noted for, and resumed the process of becoming acquainted with our hosts and potential playmates. There was an undercurrent of tension between Jeff and Flora that I could not finger; an element of jealousy and anxiety is natural and expected, but this was a little different.

No mention was made of Mark. We were there for a swinging foursome. Mark was known to us through another internet contact but he lived far away. We made no connection to him.

On the short walk back we gaily held hands, but with each other's partner. Reluctantly it was time for a shower and an attempt at sleep. It would be an early start in the morning. Jeff came in to kiss May goodnight and spent a good time about it, fondling her tits as he did so. I broke the reverie with "save it for tomorrow!"

The Event.

We woke before dawn and snuggled together waiting for the first cherry red rays of morning sun to paint the wall opposite. This is a very precious time for every loving couple, but more so for us on the cusp of another love enhancing adventure. We hoped Jeff and Flora were doing the same, reinforcing their togetherness as a couple before the fun began.

Stirring from the next room, then clattering from the kitchen below, an ebullient Jeff literally bounded into the room without knocking, maybe hoping to catch us in a morning glory dalliance? Setting down the tea on the bedside table he folded himself over May and gave her a cheery kiss.

"Good morning my dear! How did you sleep last night?"

Pulling the sheet higher over her naked body, for we always slept naked, she answered weakly "Yes, thank you."

"How was the bed?" Jeff asked ingenuously. He was probing for her comfort level with an image of fucking her there and then.

"Yes, it was comfortable" she replied. "I need to go to the toilet." The urgency of her morning piss could not be denied. Her bladder had been weakened by three pregnancies. With nothing to cover her body she sprang out of bed covering her breasts with one arm and her pussy with the other hand.

As she raced for the en-suite door both Jeff and I marvelled at her delicious rear. Her hips being wide enough to ensure a comfortable ride, and her buttocks large, firm and fleshy enough to give a decent handhold on the vinegar stroke. May was very conscious of the two pairs of male eyes focussed on her.

"What's happening, Jeff" I said with some concern. "Flora is not with you. Is there a problem?" I was wary as we had been caught before by men out for their own selfish pleasure.

"Bit of a change of plan. Flora has a friend coming over. She couldn't get out of it." Jeff said apologetically.

"Shit, mate. We came a fuckin' long way to be with you both" I retorted, sounding a bit pissed off.

"But we can still have a threesome." Jeff beamed.

My bullshit antenna was wobbling like a big titted pole sitter in a cyclone. "How's that gunna work?" I asked, sounding even more pissed off.

"They can stay in the lounge room until he leaves. It won't be a problem".

"HE? Who's HE?" Anger was boiling up inside me.

"A close friend of Flora. Known him for a long time. Won't be a problem mate, trust me." I never trust someone who asks to be trusted. Sounds too much like a politician.

Just then the shower ceased and May called out "can you bring me a towel?" Jeff sprang up and grabbed one from the dresser and rushed through the door. I lay there fuming, made especially so by the subtle sounds and suppressed conversation coming through the partly ajar door. I mentally complimented Jeff on his artifice. I had been taken in completely.

Anger deflated me. I could but listen and imagine. I knew May so well that I could reasonably predict every step in the mating dance. Jeff would have towelled her upper body, kissing the nape of her neck as he did so. An own goal as I had tipped him off on that the night before. The killer move! He would have passed his arms around beneath hers while she shied his hands away from her breasts but by persisting her resolve would have weakened and he would be fondling her large nipples set upon her small but still firm breasts. The lengthening period of silence was ruptured by a feminine exclamation "Ooooo". Quod Erat Demonstrandum. Done over by an amateur!!

Sucking sounds accompanied by more intimations of delight followed. Jeff must be around in front of her, paying particular attention to her left tit. Own goal number two. May would have her face in the crook of his neck, whimpering with delight, and ensuring he did not kiss her on her lips. Chinese generally do not kiss on the lips and almost never open mouthed! Against my better judgement my cock was stirring. How could it not with my beloved only metres away being pleasured, sliding into the mindset of giving herself to him? Her left hand would be circling and holding his cock shaft. She was one up on me, I hadn't yet seen what he offered. Maybe she hadn't either but she would be feeling every part of it.

I was shaken from my fantasy by a distinct thump and a rather loud and definitive "No, only with a condom!" her voice tinged with anger.

"But I'm gunna cum!" Jeff barked. "You'll love it."

"No! Cum on my breasts. I love that" she said with some conciliation.

"I'm gunna stick it so far up your cunt you'll get a mouthful of spunk."

At that point I knew he was past the point of no return. Jeff was struggling to get his imminent load into her non co-operative snatch. May was struggling to wriggle off the bathroom sink. She won! As the first spasm ran through his shaft he was putty in her hands. Quickly on her feet she had one hand stroking his balls and the other pumping his shaft furiously at that sensitive left tit. The sounds emanating from the room were unintelligible but said so much. For Jeff it was sexual release, a temporary triumph for testosterone. For May it was a little frightening, trending towards rape, although she had the security of having me nearby. And yes, I was out of bed and standing at the door when Jeff was pounding his knob over her richly creamed orb. Not that he would have noticed, or cared.

Back on the bed May snuggled up to me, her chest still sticky. I couldn't resist a taste. The flavour and aroma tells one much about the lifestyle of the donor. Jeff's was sweet, a little metallic from its high zinc content and with the slight musty odour of masculinity. It got my tick of approval, and I'm an expert!! Jeff slid in behind her and whispered "I'm sorry. I got carried away. I have wanted you so much since we first met." An apology, yes, but it didn't get a reply and May's chest continued to heave as she attempted to control her anger. A rule is a rule, and it had been explicitly discussed. Jeff needn't have worried by my reciprocation, I didn't fancy Flora that much.

A strange rhythmic punching noise came from below. We were startled. "What's that?"

"Just Mark giving Flora one on the sofa" Jeff indicated with pride.

Now May and I were shocked. Flora and Mark were fuck buddies. Who was Mark?

"Come on big boy, give it to me." The slow rolling thump converted to a staccato rippling. "Oh, fuck, Oooh, fuck" and more, was issuing from a butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth granny. "Oh, I do love you!", "Fuck me harder, my cunt wants more of you."

"Give the horney bitch one from us, mate" Jeff called loudly. They weren't listening.

"Oh, honey, I'm coming". We three were transfixed, straining every every aural receptor. A shrieking climax came from Flora. "Oh God. Fuck. God. Fuck me. Fill me." The thunder passed, and then silence. Flora clearly orgasmed, but had Mark? To my keen ear it sounded as though he hadn't.

Footsteps on the stairs. Two naked bodies sashayed in. "Surprise!" Flora stood there a little embarrassed, rolls of belly fat, big droopy tits, leg-of-ham biceps and ball crusher thighs, ginger minge; nothing there to excite me. She had a pleasant face and smiled enticingly. The speaker, on the other hand was the same Mark we had corresponded with from Nanago, and exchanged pics. I would recognise that cock anywhere. Long, maybe 22 - 25 cm (9" - 10"), the shaft had respectable thickness but not really in proportion to his length. However the head was unique. One saw a hammerhead shark with a Cyclopean eye set in the centre, the rather flat glans flared out to make it three times the diameter of his shaft. To me it was Piscean, to May it was fungal, looking ever so much like a giant greyish toadstool. For his age, Mark was in remarkable shape, solid but not fat, powerful without being pumped; after all he was 70 years old.

We could not take our eyes off that cock. It stood erect and pointed out rigidly as though it were a radar antenna. And his balls were very respectable too, overlapping radomes, obviously not drained moments before. Oh, the magic of trimix!! A little prick (tiresome pun) and he was a teenager again, for 40 minutes at least. Only 10 minutes had elapsed to this point. He was working fast. Jeff had shot his load and Mark had disposed of Flora in a flash. Now he was intent on fucking May. I wanted to be a part of that but the problem would be to keep her horizontal for she was intent on an immediate departure. Everything was conspiring against her, emotionally. She felt threatened by Jeff's clumsy attempt to fuck her contrary to the protocol, Flora was clearly more enamoured with Mark than Jeff. A new man, a stranger in effect, was in the room clearly intent on fucking her with a cock the would bring tears to the eye of a donkey.

"No way, I'm going." May said tearfully. "Take me to the train. I will go back to Brisbane alone"

"Darling, calm down. It's all a bit confusing for me too but we are adults and in control of our own actions." It took quite a lot of husbandly consoling to keep her on the bed. "There's no way that Mark can fuck your wonderfully tight little pussy, so let's just enjoy some touching and fondling together. Make them happy then leave" I knew that a delight of her life is long sessions of touching, not massage per se, just skin on skin contact, preferably with several males. Whereupon if she was excited enough she could not resist being fucked by them. Sheer lust would overrule any reluctance, every time. Herein lay my cunning plan.

I indicated that Jeff climb on behind May while she lay on her right side facing me. Flora solved one problem by abruptly leaving the room. May and I did not miss her. Mark sat back in a chair and fondled his magnificent member with no fear of going limp while the cocktail of chemicals remain firmly bound in his Corpus Spongiosum. Only time worked against him, time that I was too well aware of.

Jeff reprised his performance in the bathroom, kissing May's neck, first finding it taut and unresponsive but gradually she relaxed. I devoted myself to kissing her face, particularly her eyelids, to keep them closed. Jeff made several attempts to pass his hand beneath May's arm but without success. Continuing the tonguing of the nape of her neck eventually paid off and she raised her arm slightly, signalling she was ready. As Jeff gently brushed each nipple in turn the barely audible cooing began. A very promising development indeed.

To negate any premature handling of May's pussy I placed my hand on her mound, both protecting and stimulating her clitoris with gentle circular movement over her sparse wirey bush. If we could sustain this May would slip into a fantasy state, enhanced by gentle guidance to images that I knew really lit her fire. Of course one of the most powerful was being blindfolded and fucked by an unknown male with a monster cock. All the necessary ingredients were in the room. Guided fantasy directed by a familiar and skilled lover is akin to hypnotism. The subject slides into a fantasy scenario in their head that becomes so real that they begin to live it. We did this most times we made love, and May was an ideal subject, very suggestible and pliable once engaged, but still an autonomous being.

Another indication of her growing arousal manifested. She lifted her left leg over my thigh so that I had complete access to her vagina. I could feel her carnal warmth, the first dew drops and then the first whiff of her incredibly enticing scent wafting up between our bodies. Tricky times. I had to disengage Jeff and introduce Mark, all without breaking the magic spell. This was done with the speed and precision of defusing a bomb, mostly by me applying my body pressure to deceive her sensors as Jeff pulled away, then reaming her ear sensually with my finger while kissing her face passionately. Her response was to throw herself on to her back which gave Mark just enough time to get his hand on her tit and begin to stimulate her nipples again. Now that her legs were fully open to me I could masturbate her properly. Masturbation had been a delight to her from an early age and she revelled in it. Her left hand reached out tentatively for a cock. Her whole being started as she felt the unnatural rigidity of iron-rod Mark. Half laying over her I pressed her down into the mattress still kissing her and reaming her ear. The tightness in her body relaxed as she surrendered. It was an acceptance that she was now beyond resisting and had best settle down to enjoy the ride - quite literally.

As her level of arousal increased May tugged on Mark's cock with greater urgency, whispering to me barely audibly "I want cock, I want cock." Who were we to deny such an earnest request but there was a problem to be surmounted - May's very tight vagina. Obviously the first thing was lubricant, copious amounts of water soluble gell. I slathered and fingered nearly a tube of it over her pussy lips and in to the entrance. Then there was the position, missionary wasn't going to cut it!

Mark was laying on his back. I began to command "on top, on top". A simple but effective statement and she complied with alacrity, climbing up over to straddle his body and backed her delectable bum back to make contact with that magnificent member. I, however, moved with her and held my hands over her eyes so that she could not see, which put me immediately behind her back. Hereupon we needed assistance from the third male. "Hold him up straight" I whispered to Jeff. He passed his hand beneath my balls and grasped that rigid shaft. To ease the weight Mark now reached up to cup May's small breasts, fingering them deliciously to keep them in play. From this point to penetration he was passive. Jeff teased May's lips open and smeared lube over Mark's knob. Jeff had the dress circle seat as he lay partly over the end of the bed. The rest of us could only imagine the glorious sight of that cock with a dripping pussy poised over it.

May took the initiative and slowly subsided and manoeuvred until she had contact in just the right place. She pushed my hand from her eyes and viewed the man she was about to fuck with an indomitable grin and began to push down. Two wonderful gifts of nature kicked in. Her cunt expanded as it is well able to do. The glans of his knob folded down like an umbrella to press tightly into the corona of his shaft at its narrowest point. Now he had a sharp pointed tool without a pronounced barb, and only slightly more than average diameter. And it was rigid, dangerously so, as he was at risk of penile fracture. Aware of this from my medical training I took May's weight and ensured that she make no downward thrust. Now the vital question, lest there be future recrimination. "Condom? Or no?" An instant answer loud enough for all three of us to hear "No!" Her choice. Although afterwards she claims she meant "No, I want a condom" but that is after the event. We know what we heard and she didn't struggle.

She didn't struggle either as I gently lowered her on to Mark's cock. Her hand was down guiding him effortlessly in to her welcoming belly, accompanied by sincere grunts and groans of pleasure. It was her personal journey and I was there to lovingly guide and assist, not for my own pleasure but for May's. It was a triumph of her willpower to slowly sink down upon Mark's phallus despite the painful stretching.

Houston, we have a problem!! May had come to a halt fully 5 cm (2") from total connection, she had literally run out of cunt at the 18cm (7") mark, my size! Jeff still had his hand supporting Mark's cock which was good. Any movement now was painful for May. Mark's knob was well up and over her cervix and embedded in the blind face at the end of her tunnel. Further penetration prodded her intestines and painfully stretched her fallopian tubes. Standing barefooted at less that 1.50 metres (4'10") she was petite to say the least. Pleasure had morphed into pain and she wanted off! While there are no pleasure receptors at the distant end of the vagina, the entrance and first third is richly endowed. That is where he needed to be.

"On your back" I commanded May but meaning both had to roll, "quick, before someone gets hurt!" First May lowered herself on to Mark's broad chest as he wrapped his strong arms around her, then she brought her legs together on top of his. I changed my position so that I could assist them to tip their centre of gravity. "Give a hand Jeff". The four of us working together eased them over, May spreading her legs as they came to rest.

"All yours, mate" I said as a gleeful challenge. "Jeff, get Flora back here, we need her."

The natural instinct was taking over. Mark was gripped with the desire to thrust and he reached down to grasp his play partner's buttocks, while she held him at bay with her two hands on his chest then placed her hands on his hips; the classic missionary position. His first two thrusts were subtly rebuffed in a gentle way when May's fingers dug into his hips and pushed him back.

luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers
12