E Rachel's Win Is Her Loss

Story Info
By rejecting his advances, she did him a big favor.
3.7k words
4.11
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: everybody sexually involved in this fictitious account is at least 18 years old. My thanks to AvidReader123 for his suggestion that I write this sequel to "Baby Sitter's Desire."


On Saturday morning, Aaron Johnson woke up to the call of nature but, before he got out of bed to answer it, he gazed lovingly upon Cleo, the beautiful young brunette lying beside him. She was as naked as he and as naked as they had both been during their incredible love-making the night before. Aaron would have much preferred to continue feasting his eyes upon her nude loveliness but his need was great so he got up and went to the bathroom.

When he returned, after washing up but before putting on any clothing, he got very carefully back into bed. He wanted to gaze some more upon Cleo in her sleep and to think back on the lucky chain of circumstances that had led him to realize his love for her. When he came home the night before, he had been thoroughly annoyed with Rachel Perkins, a flirtatious woman from his place of employment, who had shot down his advances before he even really had a chance to make them. However, since that time, he had thought some more about her premature rejection and had come to realize how she had done him a huge favor by turning her back on him at her door. Otherwise, he would have wasted his time and energy bedding her, rather than coming home early from their date to the gorgeous and incredibly sweet young woman who was sharing his bed that morning.

As Aaron was gazing on Cleo's lovely, serene face and voluptuous body, she woke up suddenly and reflexively covered her bare breasts with her hands. A fraction of a second later, she came to remember where she was and with whom and reached out to replace her own hands with his. She had to delay what they both wanted to do while she made a quick visit to the bathroom but, after she came back to the bed, still unclothed, they eagerly resumed what they had started.

"Good morning, you beautiful creature," Aaron murmured after their first long, lovomg kiss of the morning had ended.

"Good morning, Stud." Cleo looked meaningfully at his hard cock as she spoke.

Still lying face to face, they embraced each other's naked bodies again and shared another kiss, even longer and deeper than the first had been. He was already highly aroused, just from being in bed with the beautiful woman and she took no more than a few minutes to reach that same sweet state, possibly even surpassing him. He removed his lips and tongue from her mouth and started kissing the pulse spots in her throat while she squirmed on the bed, until he reached her perfect breasts.

As if handling a fine work of art – which was what he thought of himself as doing – he held a precious orb in one hand and started licking the nipple, which immediately became erect under his lingual caresses. Aaron's left hand was holding Cleo's other breast and he started switching his oral attentions between the twin treasures.

Although he was deriving tremendous enjoyment from licking her there, Aaron could smell Cleo's pussy juices starting to flow and the heavenly aroma called on him to go lower on her body. As he kissed and nuzzled his way down her sexy form, shoving the bedding aside as he went, she giggled and pushed on his shoulder to hurry him along. Cleo knew where the man was going with his mouth and she wanted it at least as much as he did.

When he reached her Mount of Venus, he stopped to plant an especially warm kiss on the soft hillock before pulling all the covers the rest of the way off the bed and letting them fall to the floor. Although the room was warm, Cleo felt the cooling currents of air against her wet pussy, resulting in her becoming more aroused than she already had been.

Once again, Aaron gazed raptly at the sensuous woman lying in front of him before sliding off the side of the bed to get back on at the foot. When he walked on his knees to approach Cleo, as he had done the previous night, she was certain what he wanted and spread and raised her legs to accommodate him. Aaron wrapped his arms around her thighs so his hands were resting on her mons and gazed once more at the most adorable pussy he had ever seen while breathing deeply of the incredible aroma.

To his surprise and delight, she smelled even better than she had the night before and his cock and the rest of his body reacted. He leaned forward and licked off all the delicious fresh honey that had splattered onto Cleo's thighs and belly before starting to apply his tongue to her crotch. The juices there were even more delicious and her fragrance was more intoxicating even than it had been a short while earlier. After spending all night in the warm bed, she had the intensely hot, recently-fucked aroma that Brian found so erotic and alluring.

He licked off all the juices that had splashed onto her thighs and belly before stroking Cleo's crotch with his tongue, catching all the delicious fresh honey she was producing. Cleo's sexy body was writhing in bliss and her loud moans were expressing her joy. She knew she would soon be coming from what was happening to her and, to make her approaching orgasm even more fabulous, she held one of her breasts in either hand and tweaked the nipples.

The beautiful brunette looked down her body and saw Aaron's dark hair as it moved between her thighs and every movement brought her new and more exquisite pleasure. "Oh Aaron, she murmured. "That feels so wonderful, even better than last night."

He didn't answer because his mouth was occupied with matters many times more important than conversation. He was giving pleasure to himself and the carnal delights he was providing her had already raised her excitement to a towering level. Aaron's tongue continued caressing between her inner pussy lips but Cleo's eyes were closed, so she was no longer watching the progress of his hair, and her mouth was partially open as her whole body pitched and tossed on the bed and her head rolled from side to side on her pillow.

Aaron reached the end of the inner lips and he stopped to raise his head and gaze on Cleo's body. One of the things he likes most about sex is providing joy and that morning, and the previous night were two of the best experiences of his life. He had eaten and was eating the pussy of a wonderful woman and he could see she was already well on her way to having an orgasm that would equal that of Friday night. When he lowered his eyes he was quite gratified at seeing how her clit was so engorged with her lust it had crowded most of the way out from behind its protective hood.

Cleo noticed the brief pause also but, seconds later, she felt Aaron's tongue as it stroked her crotch, sending more and greater currents of joy rippling through her body. After he had finished devouring her juices, she felt the pleasuring wet organ wending its way upward between her pussy lips again. Cleo was steadily drawing close to coming and she completely gave herself over to the exquisite pleasure Aaron was giving her with his mouth.

He was having a terrific time too. On the previous night, he had considered her pussy to be the best he had ever eaten, with its combination of beauty, taste, fragrance and texture and he saw no reason to change his mind. Those were truly outstanding qualities but the best part was the responses of the lovely young woman to his ministrations. When he once again reached the end of her lips, she was thrashing about on the bed; her pussy was ramming up against his mouth and her hips were swiveling, thrusting her legs out and back past his face. The next time he looked, Aaron saw how her precious clit had pushed its protective hood completely out of the way and he knew it was time to bring her to what he hoped would be a memorable orgasm.

Had she been a mind reader, Cleo would have agreed with no reservations. When she felt his lips surrounding her clit and his mouth start to suck on the swollen morsel her movements, wild already, grew even more erratic. She felt his tongue caressing the sensitive, swollen organ inside his mouth and had to say something.

"Oh, my god! That's so fabulous!" she warbled joyfully. Seconds later, as her climax struck her body like a volcanic eruption, she once again sang out, more loudly and ecstatically that she was coming.

Cleo clamped her thighs onto the head of the man between them and held on tightly. Her hands buried themselves in his hair as she bounced and thrashed all over the bed, ramming her pussy up into his face. Cleo's hips kept swiveling and Aaron's form was tossed from side to side like a rag doll. He clung to her thighs, enjoying the ride, while his mouth remained clamped over her clit and his tongue and lips continued providing sexual delight to the joyful pair.

After the most excruciating pleasure in the lives of either of them, Cleo's climax overwhelmed her. Her back arched and all her muscles clenched as the excited young beauty thrust her pussy up into Aaron's face for an ultimate time. When her orgasm was through, she relaxed completely, releasing his head and letting go of his hair. That was Aaron's opportunity to lick almost all the fresh honey from her legs and all over her pussy, leaving only enough inside the pink hole that was its source to fulfill its natural function of lubrication. When he backed away, Cleo's legs dropped gently onto the bed.

The extremely horny man was in a hurry to retrieve something from his pants. Aaron went to where his clothing had been tossed aside the night before, took a condom from his pocket and hurried back to Cleo while removing the plastic wrapper and rolling the contents onto his stiff cock.

She eagerly awaited Aaron's return and, when Cleo felt him climbing back onto the bed, she looked at him with a big grin on her face. Seeing his hard cock in its latex covering, she spread her legs farther apart in preparation for what she knew was about to happen. This time, when he knelt between her legs, he held his shaft in his right hand, aiming it at her waiting pussy.

As he leaned toward her, supporting his weight on his left hand, Cleo reached down and used her forefingers to part her pussy lips. She was extremely wet there, from fresh juices dripping from her and because Aaron had licked the honey from every part of her pussy except the pink hole that had produced it. As he loomed closer, she smiled up at him, still a little nervous because, until the night before, she had never had her pussy stuffed by a cock as big as the one that was inches away and was about to enter her.

She felt the head press against the fingers holding her lips apart and she felt it move up and down, spreading her abundant juices. When the rock-like head began pushing against the space between her fingers, Cleo whispered "That's what I want! Give it to me right there!"

That was where she got it. The end wedged between her fingers and into the waiting wet hole. As she expected, a brief burst of pain rippled through her body from the sudden stretching but it was immediately replaced by a feel of joy and a sense of well-being. Cleo knew she was doing exactly what she was meant to do.

Aaron saw the brief flicker of pain across her countenance and stopped what he was doing. "Did that hurt?" he asked her. "If it did, I'll stop."

"No. No, I love it. Please don't stop what you're doing. I want your nice, big cock all the way inside me."

Still holding the shaft in one hand to guide it, Aaron thrust forward again. Over an inch of his erection plunged into Cleo's pussy, evoking a sigh of bliss as she luxuriated her head more deeply into the pillow. Once again, she was savoring the intense pleasure of Aaron's hard dick as it surged into her pussy. After his next stroke, he was inside her deeply enough that he had no need to guide his cock so he leaned closer to her, placing his right hand beside Cleo's happy, smiling face and moving his left hand to the other side.

While the welcome intruder burrowed into her more deeply, she wrapped her legs around Aaron's thighs and started fucking back to meet him. A massive wave of bliss swept through her body and Cleo moaned in pleasure. Most of the thick shaft was imbedded in her pussy so she raised her arms in an invitation and Aaron responded by sprawling on top of her. He slipped his hands under her shoulders and lowered himself until their faces were close enough for them to share a long, sweet kiss. Cleo curled her arms around his shoulders and her hands lovingly caressed his sides and back, all the way down to his buttocks

The next thrust into her needy pussy was just as good and the one after that and the many that followed were better. Waves of immense pleasure crashed throughout Cleo's body and she could feel her second climax of the morning mounting. Her first orgasm, from having her pussy eaten, had been the most fantastic sexual experience in her life, with the possible exception of those on the preceding night but the next one she would achieve was promising to be even better.

Besides the way her pussy and voice were responding to the long, deep strokes of Aaron's cock, her body was rocking from side to side and her head, with eyes closed in bliss, tossed back and forth on her pillow. As they had while she was being eaten out, Cleo's hips were swiveling but, instead of her legs thrashing about uncontrollably, they and her arms kept a tight grip on the man above her, jerking his body around with her movements.

Her climax kept mounting like a geyser building up pressure until it started to erupt. Cleo sang out joyously and tightened her legs around Aaron while her hands grabbed his hair. She fucked back to meet him so strongly she came close to throwing both of them off the bed, all the while sighing and sobbing and whimpering in bliss.

As her orgasm overwhelmed her, Cleo's muscles clenched and her fingers dug into the muscles of Aaron's back and shoulders. When she finished coming and totally relaxed, he kept driving his cock in and out of her pussy until he uttered a guttural cry of delight and climaxed, filling his condom with semen. Sated, at least for a while, he relaxed atop her and they formed a small pile of love and contentment.

They stayed like that for as long as they thought they could afford. The happily enamored man and woman would have preferred to stay in bed together and continue with more of the same but there were other things that had to be done that morning. They had spent a lot of energy and had to eat and there was a four year old boy to feed and otherwise take care of, as well as household chores that Aaron usually did on weekends and that Cleo would be sharing with him. When those were done and Noah was watching Saturday morning cartoons, the happy lovers took a shower, spending more time fondling one another than washing but somehow getting clean enough to face the day.

Aaron put on fresh clothing but Cleo had nothing to wear but the things she had removed the previous night. They had dried in the warm room but still had the aroma of her pussy juices. He saw nothing wrong with that truly delightful scent and would have had no objection to her putting the same things back on but she knew she would have to return to her own home and collect some clothing and personal care items. Sometime that morning, probably while in the shower, they had tacitly agreed she would move into his apartment so Cleo would need such things but she didn't want her parents to know what she had been doing, if they couldn't already guess.

The solution, of course, was for her to wear one of Aaron's shirts until her own clothing was clean and dry. Since he was much taller, she had to roll up the sleeves and let the tail of the shirt hang down to below her curvy ass cheeks. He had seen films that included women dressed like that – in a man's shirt or pajama top with her bare legs on display – and those scenes were among the most erotic he had ever watched. His active male imagination always saw those women as being naked under the shirts and the sight of Cleo dressed the same was much more of a turn on because he knew she really was nude under the single piece of clothing. He couldn't keep his hands off her enticing form, nor did he want to nor did she want to be left unfondled.

When Cleo returned from her parents' home, wearing the same clothing as the previous day but, at least, it was clean, she was glad to see Noah had just been put down for his nap. That clothing didn't stay on very long, for she and Aaron were in bed together within minutes of her arrival. As on the previous night, she started by sucking him off and they made sweet love with each other, both of them coming repeatedly, until the little boy awoke, once again needing their parental attentions.

That night and on Sunday, the two lovers again explored each other's bodies and made love whenever they had a chance, which was not as often as they would have liked because they also spent as much time as they could with Noah. On Monday morning, Cleo and Aaron began the day with a quickie, resulting in gentle climaxes for them both. That was all they had time for because they both had to leave – he had to take his son to the day care center and then go to work and she would have to go to college later.

They embraced and Cleo kissed her new son and waved as his father and he drove away. An hour later, she was on her way to her first class of the day and all three of them were already looking forward to that evening when they would return to the cozy apartment the little group would be sharing indefinitely.

In the hallway on the way to his office, Aaron encountered Rachel, who had been waiting for him near his door. At first, she smiled at him while twirling her bleached hair in her fingers but then she twisted her heavily lipsticked mouth into what she considered a fetching moue. "Hi, Aaron," she greeted him. "I'm disappointed. Why didn't you call me this weekend?"

He wondered how he could ever have found Rachel attractive. Her tits were big and soft and were spilling over the top of her blouse but all he could think of when he looked at them was to wonder how much of that mass of white flesh was real and how much was Silicone. Her face was heavily coated with makeup and, by that time, he had begun to consider her personality to be as phony as her appearance. Aaron felt a twinge of nausea when he compared the sight of her with the naturally beautiful complexion and body of the sweet and lovely woman he had left that morning and would be seeing again after he finished work and picked up his son.

"You're right, Rachel. I should have called you to thank you for the greatest weekend I've ever had. Maybe the best anybody has ever had." He smiled as he spoke, not at her but at the thought of that weekend.

That smile and Aaron's statement puzzled her. Rachel had very much enjoyed the expensive dinner and show and she assumed he had also, but that was as far as she had allowed things to go. He had been hot for her, she was sure, but the flirtatious blonde had made certain he didn't even get a feel of her silicone-filled breasts. Rachel was playing hard to get and considered herself to be succeeding in doing so, probably even winning, but the object of her game-playing seemed to have gotten around her efforts.

"Wha.. what do you mean," she asked as she removed her hands from her hair and held them over her cleavage.

"I mean that, after you let me know you didn't want anything to do with me, I went home and found somebody there who did. We had a great time together Friday night, Saturday and Sunday and even this morning. After I get off work, I'm going to see her again and we'll continue to have more great times together. And I have you to thank for it for not letting me waste too much of my time and energy with you on Friday night."

12