Earl & Francie Ep. 01: Sarah

Story Info
Sarah and Neal swap with Earl and Francie.
7.9k words
16.8k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

Author's Note: This is a spin-off from "Sally Summer of Sex" series, Chapter 28.

*****

Earl

Earl Houck, 62, and his wife Francine, 60, sat discussing their previous evening.

"It was nice having that young cock." Francie was talking about Jason who had fucked her last night.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought you would." Her husband responded with a smile.

"I'm sure you were only thinking of me," Francie challenged, "and not about any young cunt." Francie was referring to Sally the 18 year old girl who Earl had invited. "I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"You know I did."

"You enjoyed yourself so much that Sally had to come into our bedroom to help out with Jason. One thing about those young studs is that they can keep it up for an entire evening." She was referring to the fact that Earl had fallen asleep shortly after ejaculating with Sally.

Earl reflected with sadness, "It has been a while since I could do more than one an evening."

"And even for that you need a pill."

"And even for that I need a magic pill. But I do enjoy it."

"I do like the young studs." she responded.

After a short reflective silence, she added, "and the continuous fucking is better than the swingers parties."

Earl and Francine had been swingers for several years and belonged to a swinger's club that held regular parties for its members. A month or two earlier, one of the members had brought his 18 year old daughter and her friend, Sally, to one of the parties. Some of the wives had been frustrated because the men had been so interested in fucking the teens that the women had been neglected. Francie and a couple of other women had pressured the club to outlaw unmarried guests.

After what he thought might be a decent period of silence, he broached the subject he had on his mind. "Maybe we could do it again."

"HA! I knew it, you just want young cunt, you dirty old man."

Francie was exactly right; Earl had become somewhat obsessed with the idea of fucking young girls and had invited Sally so he could fuck her. He had told Sally to bring a guy for Francie so he could do it above board at his home. He was pretty sure that Francie would like whoever Sally brought. "I'll admit it. You should admit you like the young guys too."

"Never denied it. I think I said so just now."

"We both like fucking other people," Earl defended himself though he knew it wasn't necessary. "And, yeah, I do like young women. Just like you like the staying power of the young guys."

Francie agreed, "I was thinking it would be nice to do it again myself. Should we invite Sally and Jason again?"

"I thought maybe some others. Sally said that Sarah Malone knows lots of girls who like to fuck."

"Sarah Malone? Marlene and Jerry's daughter?"

"Yes, you remember her, and they brought her to the swingers meeting."

"I remember clearly. Voluptuous little tart, a miniature of her mother." Francie was thinking that Earl would love to get his tiny pecker into that cunt again.

Earl told her his plan. "I thought maybe we could invite Jerry and Marlene over and see if they would hook us up with their daughter. She can bring a guy for you."

"Marlene and Jerry? I wouldn't mind having them over."

"I bet you wouldn't." Jerry Malone had the biggest cock in the swingers club and he knew Francie lusted after it. "I'll call Jerry today."

Earl asks Marlene

Marlene Malone lay on her back as Earl suckled at one of her ample breasts. His fingers played with her genitals, one finger sliding back and forth in her damp slit, rubbing her clit. She had a hand cupping his balls and occasionally pulled at his small cock. It had been adequately large only minutes before and he knew how to use it. From down the hall she could hear Francine's squeals of delight as Jerry grunted, penetrating her with his large cock.

Earl moved his mouth and tongue from her breast to ask a question. "Do you think your daughter would enjoy doing this?"

His tongue was back at her nipple as she responded, "Sarah?"

"Of course, Sarah. You only have the one." This time as he spoke his finger increased its pressure on her clit. "She's one cute little vixen."

"She does like her sex." Marlene spoke rapidly. He moved his mouth to her other breast and now his thumb was at her clit and a couple of fingers went inside her vagina.

She tensed her abdomen against the oncoming orgasm as he lifted his mouth away from her breast, "What about those beauties she pals around with?" He increased the pressure and pace of his genital fingering. "Maybe they'd know some young studs for Francine."

Marlene didn't answer immediately as she vibrated with the pleasure of orgasm and he moved his head to her crotch to lap up her pussy juices and prolong her pleasure with his tongue.

The thought of Sarah and her young, voluptuous "pals" had brought his Viagra fueled cock back to hardness and as he moved back to lie next to the gasping Marlene, she pushed him to his back, slipped a condom over his penis and mounted him. His cock slipped fully inside her with no effort.

"You are one horny, dirty, old man." She bounced slowly on his small penis, being careful not to allow it to come out of her. "Thinking of fucking my 18 year old daughter and her friends while you are actually fucking me." She pulled his hands to her breasts.

Earl just smiled and massaged the soft flesh. It wasn't hard to imagine it was Sarah on top of him, the daughter was so much like her mother physically. But, he thought, she does have a tighter cunt. He flipped her over and drove into her hard and fast, continuing to imagine he was fucking Sarah until he came, closing his eyes to better visualize the young girl.

He rolled off, and Marlene removed the condom and cleaned off his cock with her tongue. "I'm sure Sarah would love a session with you. Ask her."

"I'm not so sure. She might think it strange if I ask. Maybe you can just mention I'm interested and see. She'd need to find someone for Francie too. Does she know any young guys?"

"What's gotten into you Earl? Suddenly doing cradle robbing."

"You brought Sarah and Sally to that swingers meeting," Earl accused. "Well, it got me thinking, ... obsessed. And then the party with Sarah's young friends. Well, I can't stop thinking about it."

"You spent the whole party asleep, Earl."

"Not the whole party. I don't have my former staying power. And those young women ... Well, hard to keep the jizz inside when fucking them."

"So, you'd have Sarah or one of her friends here for you to spend a couple of minutes fucking before falling asleep?"

"Of course I would. And the guy would have a good time." He looked toward the door where the sounds of Jerry and Francie continued to waft down the hallway. "Sally went back there for a threesome after I fell asleep."

"So, you've already had Sally. Why not ask her?"

"I did. She said Sarah knew most of the girls at the party, not her. And the ones she did know she would ask to contact me. Didn't think I should contact them myself. Don't want to look too much like a dirty old man."

Marlene laughed, "The truth will get out. Why don't you have Sally contact Sarah?"

"Thought it would be nice to ask you."

"You only have us here to get inside our daughter?" Marlene laughed.

"No, no. Francie really wanted to fuck Jerry and I love fucking you. I could have just talked to you or Jerry on the phone if it was only about Sarah."

Marlene laughed some more, "So you do have us here just to get into Sarah. Thought you get a bit of a fucking bonus along with it. Well I like being fucked by your Vienna sausage, whatever the reason," she pulled on the limp organ. "You use it well. I'm sure Sarah will agree. She likes anything with a hard penis."

"I guess I better take my pills before she comes over then."

The two of them went back to him sucking at her breasts while they fingered each others sexual organs. Earl fell asleep as Marlene listened to the sounds from the end of the hallway.

Marlene asks Sarah

The next day as she and her daughter prepared to go to work at "Pete's Pleasure Palace", a strip club north of town, Marlene broached the subject, "Your dad and I spent last night with Earl and his wife."

"You mean that old guy from the party?"

"He's the one."

"He's got kind of a tiny wiener. And no staying power. How was it?"

"He does know how to use that 'tiny wiener' and his fingers and mouth too. I enjoyed it a lot."

"Never got to try out the wiener at the party, but he did suck me off pretty effectively." Sarah reflected.

"Me too last night. And he's out of it once he shoots his load, but he's still a most enjoyable fuck. You did have him in you at the swingers party."

"Too many guys to keep track of at that party. So you and the Earl's are going into straight up swaps instead of the parties?"

"We'll still do parties but Earl and some of the others are really disappointed that you and other young women have been ousted."

"So doing foursomes with you and dad makes up for not having eighteen year olds at the club 'meetings'?"

"The straight swaps allow better one on one sex. And Earl asked if maybe you ..."

Sarah had to laugh, "Earl had you and dad over to see if he could get in my pants? That's rich!"

"Earl's serious about it. What do you think?"

Sarah continued laughing, "That he's a dirty old perv."

"Well sure, but that's the best kind." Marlene reminded her, "You make good money from them at the club. And you're a bit of a 'perv' yourself."

"Yes I am and those old pervs are good tippers, and mostly much nicer than the young guys."

"Smell better too," Marlene reminded her.

"Some of 'em do overdo the cologne, but better than the young guys just off work."

"So?" Marlene posed the question again.

"Sure, what the heck, I'll do the little wiener. For free I suppose?"

"Sarah, mutual consent for mutual pleasure!"

"Punkin' you mom. So, Do I call him?"

"I guess so. He just asked me to talk to you. I'll text you his number."

"I've got the numbers of everyone who was at the party, mom."

"One other thing."

"What's that?"

"You need to bring a guy for Earl's wife, Francie."

"A foursome?"

"More like two one on one's"

"I suppose she's a dirty old lady and wants someone young just like Earl. What young guy will want to be fucking some old lady? Who would I invite?"

"What about Neal? He's a good fuck."

"Mom, I like him."

"All the more reason. If he and you are an item," Marlene winked knowing her daughter had special feelings for Neal, "then you should be doing things like this."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll never be satisfied with one guy. I know. I'm the same. Your father left me because of that and I was sneaking around. Then, even though I told my second all about it, it turned out he couldn't take it. I'm so glad I found your step-father. We both fuck other people with no jealousy and still have great times in bed with each other. You should find out if Neal can handle someone like you before getting too involved with him."

"Mom, I don't want to scare him away."

"Sneak around behind his back and you will."

"He knows I fuck other guys. I'm not sneaking around."

"I think, that if you're even a bit serious about him, you should involve him in your sex life and see how he handles it."

"I'll think about it. I'll pick someone and call Earl."

"When you talk to whatever guy you pick, tell him Francie has a well trained vagina."

"What?"

"He has to try it to know," Marlene smiled.

Neal

Sarah had trouble concentrating at the club. She knew her mom was right. If she and Neal were going to stay together, he needed to be able to accept and participate in the lifestyle. She kept worrying about how Neal would react to her asking him to fuck Mrs. Earl while she did Earl. She decided it was best to ask in person and halfway through the day she had texted him that she wanted to meet. Her mood caused her to only go through the motions on stage and she hadn't gone trolling for lap and VIP dances with her usual enthusiasm. She was making less than half her usual in tips and was saved only because her mother corralled a generous tipping regular who liked to go into the VIP suite for mother-daughter sessions with extras.

She arranged to leave early and Neal picked her up in the dancer's garage. She waited with the bouncer on duty and told him to let Neal in when he arrived. She gave the bouncer a kiss and an extra tip from the day's take. She jumped into the car and bestowed a special, tongue filled kiss on Neal then directed him to a local place with a romantic ambiance.

"You know I can't afford this," Neal protested.

"My treat. Got a good tip today."

Neal Carmody wasn't sure he liked what Sarah did for a living but he knew he wasn't that good looking, or at least had been made to feel that way by the girls in high school. He went around with the more intellectual crowd and the only girl he had sex with was Sally, also a member of that crowd. Sally had introduced him to Sarah and they had hit it off. He didn't exactly know why but didn't want to do anything to mess up the relationship he had with this unbelievably good looking girl. If part of spending time with her and having fabulous sex was accepting her stripper activity, then he'd accept her being a stripper. Besides, not many guys dated strippers and he liked the way other guys looked at him jealously when he was with her. Some, but not all, of the jealousy was just his imagination.

After they were seated and had ordered, Sarah got right to the point, "I know this older guy. He and his wife like to swap partners with other couples. He has this thing for young women and, I guess, she likes the younger guys."

Neal saw where this was going, "but they don't even know me."

"I think that's sort of the point. They want me to bring someone new for her."

Neal's head was swimming with questions. One randomly popped out, "How do you know this guy? From the club?"

"Oh no! I'd never even consider an invitation like this from a customer."

Neal knew that Sarah engaged in sexual activities with customers at the club, "But you ..."

"It's safer in the club - bouncers. A quick shout and anything they do will be promptly stopped. I don't do anything with customers outside the club. I certainly wouldn't involve you. But to answer your question, You know my mom and dad are swingers."

Though he knew what it meant, the word didn't register. "swingers?"

"Yeah, 'swingers'. They get together with other couples and exchange sexual partners."

"Oh, no, I didn't." Neal wasn't surprised. He knew Sarah's mother was a stripper at the same nude club and had actually had sex with him after he and Sarah first met, something he had never told Sarah.

"Oh, I thought I had mentioned it. Anyway they get together with other couples for sex. Earl and Francie are part of their club."

He asked second question at random, "How old are they?"

"Sixty, maybe seventy."

"Wow, is she old and wrinkly?"

"She's decent looking."

"For her age, you mean."

"I'm not an expert but I don't mean for her age any more than I'd mean my mom is attractive, 'for her age'. She and my dad both say she has a well trained vagina."

" 'well trained vagina'? What the heck does that mean?"

"My dad says she can massage his penis while it's inside her. Anyway I bet you'd like to try that?"

"I'm not sure. An older woman ..."

"Oh come on, you fucked my mom." Neal's look of surprise caused her to explain, "Yes, she told me you guys did it that first time you came over. And it's fine with me."

"But why pick me?"

"'Cause I like you. A lot."

"You like me a lot and you invite me to fuck some old woman while you let her husband fuck you?"

"If we're to spend time together." She said the words, "Be boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?" Neal had though he was just one in a long train of guys she had sex with. Never imagined she ever considered guys anything but for sex. "Really?"

"Sure Neal. Like I said I really like you. Anyway, if you're to be my boyfriend then you need not to just accept my sexual lifestyle but participate."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"My mom is like me and my real, my biological, father left her because of her lifestyle and her second husband who said he could accept it left too. My stepfather, my REAL dad, not only accepts but participates. She says that's the only way she could have an actual relationship, not just casual sex with a guy. Like I said, I'm the same and I'm pretty sure the same thing applies to me and any guy I want to be close with."

"It wouldn't bother you that I have sex with other women?"

"Doesn't bother me that you fucked my mom. Didn't bother me that you were one of the guys lining up to fuck Sally for her going away party. And it's important to me that you feel the same about me fucking other guys. How did you feel when I took Sally's place in the swing, There must have been a dozen or so guys shoving their cocks up my cunt."

"I guess I was okay with that."

"Good. Why do you think you were?"

"Well, then I didn't think of myself as your boyfriend, I know you had sex with lots of guys. And besides. I knew we were going to your home together after."

"See, I want us to be like that and have you participating with me in sexual activities, like partner swapping, or maybe swinging like my folks." She wondered if maybe her parents swingers group would allow a boyfriend-girlfriend in. A swap with her mom and step-father also came into her head, but she said nothing about either.

Neal was deep in contemplation. Just the idea of being Sarah's actual "boyfriend" was overwhelming. He savored the thought. And if it meant being up for sex with other girls or even old women, too, well that didn't sound like a downside. "Okay, I'll do it!" he heard himself saying.

"Oh good! Take me home after we eat. We'll celebrate!"

"How do those swingers parties work? Everyone going around naked and having sex with everyone?" He fantasized.

"Yeah. Pretty much like that."

Neal's Problem

Neal was nervous all day before the meeting with the Houck's. When he picked Sarah up she was wearing a simple print dress. "I thought you were going to wear something sexy?"

"I am," she lifted the dress to show sheer white panties that revealed her genital slit. :See, easy access. And one zipper in the back - the whole thing comes off. And feel." She placed on of his hands on her breast, "No bra. Sexy enough for you?"

Neal just nodded.

"How about you?"

"I'm wearing those silk boxers you picked out. And no undershirt like you suggested."

"And the button front shirt," she replied. "Good."

But why the button front?"

"Easier to get to your chest than a pull over."

After they were in the car he expressed the concern he had been thinking of all day, "What if I can't get it up for her?"

Sarah attempted to reassure him, " I'm sure you will. Why wouldn't you?"

"Older lady, Maybe I won't find her attractive. Maybe she'll remind me of my Granny, or even my aunt Mindy." He shuddered at the thought.

Sarah was aware of how anxiety and a need to perform could affect guys' ability. She'd had a couple of cases of that when she was fucking her way through the high school athletic teams and several times guys had "limp wicks", as the strippers called them, when they came back for private "dances". Sometimes just relaxing with the guy made a differences. One thing that was always a problem was when the guy apologized. That just seemed to increase the anxiety and the limpness. "Like I said, Francine is pretty good looking and, I understand, an expert at getting a guy to like her, I mean to desire her sexually. No way will a hot and horny lady remind you of your granny or any of your aunts." She stroked his penis and was encouraged by its response.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers